Michael Chansley Photography Reviews

58 | Tucson, AZ

58 Reviews for Michael Chansley Photography

Lisa Marshall · Married on 11/16/2018

FABULOUS job covering our wedding

Thank you so much Michael, you did a FABULOUS job covering our wedding Matt and I are very happy with the pictures, I will be recommending you to everyone I know and will definately keep you in mind for future portraits

Bethany · Married on 06/26/2017

Beautiful photos! Very accommodating to what we wanted to capture. Works well with children. Quick with online photos:)

Angelica · Married on 02/04/2017

I couldn't be happier with the service we got from Michael! He definitely made us feel special and made us look amazing! to our surprise, he was one of the most affordable photographers we could find. He was very easy to talk to and made suggestions for us and helped us out with things such as timeline, photo locations, lighting, and other things as well. We received our photos by the time we got back from our honeymoon. Definitely check him out if you are still looking for a photographer!

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Michael was awesome. Very professional and easy to work with. He is a fordable and takes incredible pictures. He stayed an extra half hour to accommodate a change in our timeline and ensured that he covered every aspect of our wonderful day. I would recommend him to anyone.

Kelsi · Married on 03/18/2016

Michael was the photographer at my wedding at Saguaro Buttes! The photos I received are better than I could have ever expected! Michael took time to get to know my husband and I before the wedding which made taking pictures more comfortable! He got so many great shots at the reception without people even noticing he was around. All of Michael's photos really told a story and captured our wedding day perfectly!

Kate · Married on 02/13/2016

Michael photographed our wedding just two weeks ago. We did a first look as well as the traditional set of photos. Michael did a phenomenal job! My husband and I chose Michael to photograph our wedding because we liked what a good job he did of capturing the candid emotion on people's faces. He did not disappoint. We look back at our amazing photos of that day and are instantly reminded of the insane level of joy and happiness we felt. Thank you, Michael, for capturing our day so perfectly.

Jackie · Married on 01/17/2016

My husband and I are thrilled with Michael and how the photos turned out! He listened to our multiple photo requests and we got every photo we asked for and more! We weren't sure how comfortable we would both be in front of a camera all day, but Michael took that stress away and was able to take a lot of great candid photos without us even knowing and I think it shows how we really feel throughout the day. Very affordable and down to earth guy. Always responded to my emails immediately. Best vendor at our wedding.

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

Michael took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He did an excellent job! We love the fact that he takes a lot of candid photos because we are quite a goofy couple and have a crazy family, so we knew there would be some awesome moments at our wedding. Michael captured all of these silly moments and also the really special ones like our first dance and my dance with my dad. We could not have chosen a better photographer for our big day (and also for our engagement photos, which turned out AMAZING). I will always recommend Michael to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion. My husband and I also plan on using him again in the future when our family grows a little bit! If that doesn't say something about how great Michael is and how incredible his work is, then I'm not sure what does! Bottom line: you will not regret hiring him.

Jeanette · Married on 05/16/2014

We have been using Michael as our family photographer for quite some time now and he never disappoints. He is always honest with us and very easy to work with. We are always in close communication before any session so we are always on the same page. Our walls are already covered with his photos. I tell him if he ever wants to have an art gallery, just come over to my house since his work is displayed everywhere! We look forward to working with him for years to come.

Joyanne · Married on 05/03/2014

Michael Chansley was the perfect wedding photographer to work with for our special day. We chose him after looking at his work online and because the Saguaro Buttes recommended him. We loved his more journalistic style photography. On the day of, I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous about having a photographer follow us around. My husband and I not generally super into being the center of attention, which is something you have to get over quickly on your wedding day ;)

We loved working with him and Michael's photos came out amazing! I thought I'd look nervous or super stiff but I didn't. We have so many photos of us that I had no idea he was taking, smiles, laughter, they look so natural (because they were). When he'd give us direction it was helpful, to the point, but kind and fun. We loved working with him, and we can't wait to see the amazing photo books he's putting together for us!

Michael Chansley Photography is amazing! Michael was our wedding photographer in Tucson this past February at Saguaro Buttes and we couldn’t be happier with how things turned out! Everyone keeps telling us how awesome the photos are! We found Michael online and went based on reviews of others and our personal meeting with him. Our entire experience with him has been fantastic!

Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Service was outstanding. Michael covered my son's bar mitzvah and gave us high quality photos. Very happy to have him as our photographer!

Adela · Married on 02/14/2014

Having Michael and his assistant as our wedding photographers for our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made!! You can't get a more professional vendor - a vendor who will always capture the best moments and angles, who know the best locations, and have so much experience and love for what they do! When we looked through the online gallery after the wedding, we saw photos of moments that were so precious and candid. We hardly even noticed they were there taking photos. They were extremely flexible when we requested a location change for our bridal photos - and were all too happy to walk with us around the UofA - just to get the right shot and all of the photos we had in mind. Every time we look at our photos we remember all of the amazing moments of our wedding day! Michael was there to capture everything, and we are truly grateful for all of his hard work.

Micaela · Married on 01/03/2014

I am a photographer, so naturally getting photos of my big day was my top priority. The big name photographers I originally contacted were over 3000 to start and would not give me the printing rights for the photos. To purchase one print would have been 30 dollars. I found Michael through a wedding website and was blown away. His work is just as or even more amazing than those photographers charging twice as much for their work. I could not be any happier with our photos and with his service. Hire Michael!!! He is the best!

Sean · Married on 12/28/2013

Michael was extremely helpful and accommodating from the very beginning of the process. Finding a wedding photographer is a very intimidating and potentially expensive ordeal, but Michael completely washed away any concerns I had. He was able to break down exactly what he could provide and offered any advice in getting the perfect shots for our special day.

When the wedding day came, Michael was there right on schedule and went right to work with minimal direction. He knew exactly how to approach each scenario and capture the essence of every moment without ever being visible.

To my surprise, Michael sent over all of our photos only a few days after the wedding! My wife and I were completely enamored at the quality and beauty of each picture. To say that we were pleased with the professionalism and quality of work portrayed by Michael would be an understatement. Not only did he capture the beauty of our big day, but his price almost seems like a steal for what he provided. My wife and I would hands down recommend Michael for any wedding or event for that matter.

Michael was great! He traveled to meet us and always kept in contact. When he arrived he was quick to help with anything that we needed. The pictures turned out great and the photobooth was a success!

Audrey · Married on 08/05/2013

Michael was great to work with! Very fun and outgoing guy who took the stress out of finding a quality wedding photographer. He was quick to respond to my emails and very professional at all times. Our photos came out beautiful and was hard to narrow them down to pick for the album, so we just ordered a larger album :) We had out wedding in Tucson, but he also traveled up to Phoenix for our engagement photos. Thank you so much Michael!

Michael was our photographer for our engagement photo shoot as well as for our wedding. I was really impressed with the ideas that he came up with for our photos. He did a wonderful job of listening to my husband and me and then personalizing the photos so that they matched our personality. Michael did a WONDERFUl job with all of our photos and we were both really impressed.

Michael is also extremely quick to respond when I had any questions or concerns. As a bride, I appreciate this since planning for the big day is so stressful. am so happy we had Michael Chansley capture our special day!

I am very pleased with my experience with Michael. He was very professional and great to work with. The photos were top notch and delivered quickly. He is a no brainer for a hire especially considering how affordable he is.

Maria · Married on 11/10/2012

We were VERY happy with Michael's work. He made us feel very comfortable and loved his attention to detail and ability to capture every moment. He easily went with the flow with candid shots as well as helped guide us with the professional ones. His HIGH quality photos are worth every penny. Thank you Michael for helping us capture the most memorable day our lives. I highly recommend booking him for any event, professional or personal. If you want the best, you want Michael Chansley!

Kathleen · Married on 10/21/2012

Michael did a wonderful job at our wedding! He captured everything we asked and more. The photographs look great! He was easy to work with, we received many compliment about him from our guests. Highly recommended! We will definitely use him in the future for holiday cards, etc. Thanks again Michael!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2012

We used Michael for our wedding and he made us feel very comfortable even though I'm not great around cameras. The photos were AMAZING and we got them within a few days after the wedding. Couldn't give any higher praise to Michael. I would definitely recommend him!

Alana · Married on 06/09/2012

Everything was perfect and amazing! Promptness was excellent - we received all 600 of our wedding photos on a disc in the mail the week after we got home from our honeymoon, which was about two weeks after the wedding. And the pictures were perfect - just what we were looking for and wanted!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2012

Michael is able to catch some of the best action shots, like the first dance, without making his presence known. He is very quick to resond and easy to schedule with. His packages are very affordable. He did my best friend's wedding and blew me away.

Emily · Married on 12/17/2011

Michael is an incredible photographer, and was a joy to work with for our wedding. The photographs are stunning -- we are more than thrilled with how everything turned out, and we received our photos online in less than a week. I would recommend him to anybody that is in need of a photographer!