10 Reviews for Michael Bryan Events

Flat Screen (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
10 Michael Bryan Events Reviews

"DJ Mike M & MC Mike B did a great job. We were impressed with there professionalism and there ability to keep everyone dancing. They didn't try to steal the show like other companies sometimes do, and let the music do the work. We'd recommend Michael Bryan Events to our friends. Well done!"

Profile Picture Dian, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"Thanks so much for such a smooth process in the planning of our music! We can't say enough good things about Mike! He did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time. I think I was on the dance floor all night! Thanks again! Our wedding couldn't have been any better and the music choices made for a great atmosphere!"

Profile Picture John, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

"I can't say enough about how fabulous Michael Bryan Events were at our wedding. The DJ & MC were AWESOME... they got the crowd going. I received many compliments from our guests on how great the music sounded and how amazing the DJ & MC were. Michael Bryan Events was well worth the cost. My husband and I were so happy to see all of our guests out on the dance floor the entire night.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the first time I met with Mike at his office, I knew this is the company I would like to go with. Mike is so down to earth and very helpful. He did not try to push any extra stuff that we did not want. Mike and his staff arrived an 1 1/2 hour early to the venue to setup. DJ Mike M and MC Mike were great they had everybody on the floor all night. MC Mike is so energetic he had people singing and dancing around him. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

“Not only was the music terrific, but the DJ/MC helped control the flow of events, making our evening go extraordinarily smoothly. The music made a number of our guests dance who we’ve never seen dance! Thanks so much.”

Profile Picture Allen, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

“Planning a wedding was one of the most challenging tasks I have ever encountered in my entire life. It seemed as though almost every step we took, we were taking two steps back. Michael Bryan Events not only came through with providing the perfect music for our wedding, but they helped to plan out the ambiance and setting of the room, as well as providing suggestions for the ceremony. They were more than helpful and saved myself and my new husband so much work and time. I thank Michael Bryan Events and their courteous staff for making my wedding an unforgettable milestone in my life. Thank you and I look forward to using you again soon for the next big event in our lives!”

Profile Picture katy, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I want to personally thank Mike Berg the owner of MB Events and his Staff. They made our Wedding night one that we will never forget. The guest are still raving about them. We were on a budget and Mike provided us with a package that we could afford. Mike gave me his Cell phone number and said, if I have any questions please contact him anytime. I sat with a lot of DJ's and they only want to meet maybe 1 time before the event. Mike told me anytime you want to meet me just give me a call. I defiantly recommend MB Events to all. Once again Mike thank you and your staff very much. Marc & Denise

Profile Picture Ron, 3/15/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture steve, 3/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

MB Events rocked my Wedding, DJ Homel and MC Mike had the dance floor filled all night. The guests were raving about them, I'd recommend them to anybody who needs a professional DJ. Tony & Lynn

Profile Picture Tony, 8/15/14, 1 Review