Michael Anthony Cakes Reviews

Michael Anthony Cakes 7
  • Kennady

Kennady Grant · Getting married on 12/11/2019

Outstanding!

Michael's cakes are out of this world! We got a 3 tier gluten free cake for my wedding and it was the best gluten free cake i've ever had in my life! You can tell just how much effort he puts in to these cakes! You will not regret using Michael on your wedding day, he is so kind and professional! Thank you so much Michael, will definitely be using him for other occasions!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Michael Anthony Cakes 8
    Michael Anthony Cakes 9
  • Magaly

Magaly Martin · Married on 03/01/2019

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake!

Michael Anthony goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding cake is beautiful and tasty. It was easy to make business with him and our guests were all delighted with the fresh amazing flavors!! He has like 15-20 flavors to pick from. We chose beurre noisette, white chocolate strawberry and satin sheets (raspberries) for our 3 tier! Thank you Michael Anthony!! :)

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Frankie

Frankie · Married on 11/10/2018

November 2018 Wedding

You can't go wrong with choosing Michael Anthony cakes! He makes the process so easy and enjoyable from start to finish. So many delicious flavors to choose from it was hard to decide what we wanted at our tasting (where he gave us huge portions and let us take the leftovers!) Michael is such a nice guy and truly cares about what you want for your special day and at a great price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Michael Anthony Cakes 10
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/17/2018

Excellent to work with!!

Michael was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I got him as a referral from a friend & he really does do an amazing job. Our cake was exactly what we asked for and it tasted just as good!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Michael Anthony Cakes 11

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

One word: DELICIOUS! Michael Anthony made us the most delicious tiramisu wedding cake! It was gorgeous! He was wonderful and so kind and communicative. His cakes are reasonably priced and the quality was so far above all of the other vendors we met with, we knew we needed to go with him. Tasting day was so difficult because we LOVED all of the choices, and choosing seemed impossible. We'd recommend him highly!

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • X

Ximena · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael is one of those lucky few people who is both incredibly good at and incredibly passionate about his work. Lucky for us, Michael's work is cakes. Our wedding planner had only one recommendation, and after the first bite at the cake testing it was obvious why. Whether its his from-scratch, butter-cream frosting, intricate decorations, or the fact that he insists on hand-delivering all of his work...everything he creates is personal and top-notch. We showed him a picture of a naked cake we wanted and it looked like from a magazine. We can't wait to get our 1yr anniversary cake. Thank you Michael for making such a beautiful and delicious cake.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2017

Wow!!! Michael Anthony is wonderful!! His cake was SOOO DELICIOUS and SO PERFECT that everyone thought it was fake!! I highly recommend have Michael Anthony make your wedding cake!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Michael Anthony Cakes 12

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2017

We went to Michael for our wedding cake and our experience couldn't have been better. Being from out of town (West Palm Beach), we were worried about how difficult it might be to coordinate everything. Michael was so sweet and made the entire process beyond easy. We got two different flavors of cakes inside our wedding cake and they were both phenomenal. The cake itself was elegant and fit perfectly with our vision. I would highly recommend going to Michael.
    Nothing but rave reviews for him

Sent on 06/15/2017

Desserts
    Desserts
    Reviews

Reviewed On 6/02/2017 Valerie V
    We love Micheal Anthony's Cakes!!!! We gave Anthony the toughest color to match which was a neon highlighter yellow! All he had to match the color was a piece of fabric. I knew that the color would be similiar. But never in my wildest dreams did I think that it would come out PERFECT! Our wedding cake even glowed!!! It was perfect!!! And taste!? It's a month later and we are still savoring the last pieces of cake, we have family members trying to steal the last pieces. EVERYONE LOVED THE CAKE!!!! The cake was very important to us as it was served before dinner! :) thank you Micheal you out very exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/26/2017

Michael's cakes float off the plate. He does not freeze therm so they keep that light, fluffy texture. The buttercream is delicious and he creates the look of the cake without the fondant being heavy and sickly. He applies the perfect amount. His creation of the Celtic knots we wanted was meticulous. He was very accommodating in providing a second tasting for me as I was abroad at the time of the first one that my husband did. His flavours were amazing. When you read 'white cake ' on a description it is not a true representation as for each type of cake he does a special addition to the cake to complement the other flavours. My only disappointment on the day was that for some reason my planner ignored my instruction to cut all layers so my Cuban guests did not get to taste the special Guava layer he made for them, which was yummy when I sampled it. Sadly I did not find this out until the end of the night. I am still trying to find out why this happened. However, what they ate they raved about and we would use Michael for any special event cake we ever wanted. This man can BAKE!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Rochelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Michael is a professional through and through. I met Michael years ago at a restaurant we both worked at, he was the chef. One day he said, "my passion is making cakes" and it shows! Fast forward five years, I am getting married and who do I come across but Michael Anthony cakes. He made us a four tier white cake, with billowing flowers, dusted with silver on the petals. We were told by all our guests how elegant our cake was. Our groomsmen cake was certainly a show stopper. It was all Chicago themed, cubs trophey and all! Michael is just so detailed and creative. You can practically give him any vision and he will make it better than you imagined. He's extremely detailed, and has the upmost standard for perfection. If you want a perfect cake for any occasion, call Michael!

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Emmi

Emmi Maldonado · Married on 01/08/2017

Dream come true!

The most amazing cake designer who made my dream cake become reality! From the first conversation, to the tasting and then the final product, we had beyond the best experience! Michael not only is an amazing designer but his cakes taste better than any cake I have ever had before! They are moist and have so many flavors! Who knew you could try so many flavors and you love all of them! I was beyond impressed with Michael and his cakes and he will be doing every cake for our family for every event!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Michael Anthony Cakes 13
    Michael Anthony Cakes 14
    Michael Anthony Cakes 15
  • Yesenia

Yesenia · Married on 10/08/2016

This was possibly my favorite vendor. Michael went above and beyond to bring us an amazingly beautiful and delicious cake. My husband was head over heels over how moist and delicious his cake was. So much so that I decided to order a grooms cake from Michael as well. Very accommodating, friendly, and professional. I absolutely loved both of our cakes. We live out of town but may even go as far as requesting he deliver a cake for us in the future. You wont regret working with Michael! Look no further.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Maria · Married on 07/21/2016

Highly recommend him!
    Michael Anthony went over and above the call of duty to accommodate our requests and make our day very special.
    The flavors and design were wonderful!
    He did a great job in every way and will use him again.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Angel · Married on 06/30/2016

Michael was such a delight to work with! Very professional and extremely talented. He worked diligently to ensure our wedding cake was perfect. Our guest devoured the cake and kept asking for more! This goes to show that our cake was not only stunning but delicious too. If you’re looking for a skillful baker, I would highly recommend Michael Anthony Cakes…it’s a choice you won’t regret!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Karen · Married on 01/30/2016

Michael Anthony is the best cake designer EVER! From start to finish this was the easiest vendor to decide on and deal with. We met at a mutually convenient location, showed him a picture, chose flavors and like magic he made exactly what we were looking for. Michael is a cake genius; his flavors and artistry are brilliant. The bride and groom will receive an anniversary cake from Michael Anthony at their one year anniversary. They look forward to it because the cake flavors were so good that their wedding cake designed to serve more than the expected guest count was completely eaten. That's right, no left overs. Some guests had several pieces. I can say for certain that we will use Michael for every occasion, especially every wedding in our family and recommend him to YOU and all of our friends. Thank you Michael.

Sent on 02/16/2016

consuelo · Married on 12/19/2015

Our wedding cake was not just beautiful, it was the best cake I have ever tasted!!! Michael Anthony Cakes did an AMAZING job making our cake and the service was top-notch! I have already recommended Michael Anthony Cakes to a friend and will continue to use him for all of our special occasions!!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2016

The cake developed by Michael Anthony Cakes was amazing. Everyone keeps talking about how wonderful it was. From the tasting to the actual presentation, I felt completely comfortable. He provided amazing service, was responsive to every request and truly provided an amazing product.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Michael Anthony is very professional and accommodating. He is dedicated to making sure that your cake is exactly what you desire for your special day. The He offers a wonderful variety of flavors and provides samples for your tasting. The delivery on the day of the wedding was on time without any problems. I am recommending him to several of my friends and family members for various events and plan to continue doing business with him for any future events my new husband and I have. Wonderful man with a wonderful talent!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Michael was great! He suggested some cake flavours and ideas for the design for the size / amount of people we were catering for.
    He then met us with samples of the flavours and sketched out the design with assurances of what we were going to get. The cheese
    cakes were delicious and we had several guests ask for the bakery so they could buy.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Abia · Married on 08/01/2015

It's was a pleasure to do business with Michael Anthony Cakes. From the first meeting, Michael showed genuine interest in capturing the detailed vision I had for my fabulous wedding cake. After our meeting he quickly emailed a draft image to confirm the details of my cake. On my wedding day - my wedding cake was pure perfection; visually stunning and quite tasty. From beginning to end Michael's professionalism & customer service was unmatched. I highly recommend Michael Anthony Cakes!!!

Mrs. Durnin

Sent on 01/05/2016

Patrice · Married on 06/27/2015

Michael Anthony Cakes was a pleasure to work with as we finalized our wedding cake. He asked that I choose a few flavors then he met with my matron of honor and I first. At this meeting he provided samples for all of us to try, including the groom. He delivered on quality, responsiveness (via email), and professionally from design to delivery. I considered the price well within our budget and my guests enjoyed the indulgence. Delicious!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Michael Anthony has the best cakes!!! He not only delivers delicious, fresh cake to your wedding, he makes them a work of art!! He is very thorough in his time with you to make sure you receive everything you want!! He made my husband and I a completely organic cake, well two different layers! Red velvet and carrot cake!! Michael is an incredible baker and wonderful person to have on your wedding team!! Thank you Michael for our amazing cake!!!
    -Brooke and Romney

Sent on 01/04/2016

Christi · Married on 03/27/2015

Michael is an artist with his sugar work. But as beautiful as the cakes are they are even better to eat!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Phuong · Married on 01/18/2015

Best decision ever! Upon meeting Michael and tasting his cake samples, we didn't feel the need to look elsewhere. We were sold! Absolutely moist, perfect ounce of sweetness, and best I've ever had! I raved about it to our family and friends, and on our wedding day, the cake lived up to its hype. Guests left wanting more! :-) Michael is amazing to work with. Very easy going, friendly, attentive, and absolutely talented. He also created an awesome groom's cake, which everyone loved! Thank you so much for making our special day a memorable one!

Sent on 01/24/2015