Michael Angelo's Bakery Reviews

Amazing cakes. Taste really amazing

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Michael Angelo's Bakery 6

esther · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding cake was fantastic! Lemon raspberry and chocolate marvel was so delicious!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

This is our second family using this bakery and they are just the best. They really listen when you tell them what you want and their cakes are so delicious. The only problem is picking which flavor you want as they are all so good.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Mallory · Married on 06/09/2018

I am a little behind in reviewing my vendors, but I LOVED working with Michael Angelo's Bakery to create our wedding cake for June 09, 2018. I fell in love with this cake design in their portfolio and was able to make it custom colored to match our wedding colors. The cake was so light and delicious, we had compliments for weeks after! The consultation was quick and simple and the payment plan was perfect for our budget. The cake delivery was super convenient for us too. I look forward to utilizing their services in the future!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Michael Angelo's Bakery 7
    Michael Angelo's Bakery 8
    Michael Angelo's Bakery 9

Constance · Married on 05/27/2018

Michael Angelo's Bakery is the best! We ordered a cupcake tower with our choice of five different flavors of cupcakes and a 6 inch two layered cake at the top for our May 27, 2018 wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and the cupcakes were absolutely delicious. They decorated the tower the way we wanted. We received so many compliments on the cupcakes and had very few left after the reception. Michael Angelo's Bakery pricing for the cupcakes tower was very reasonable. Five star service from a five star bakery!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Nikole · Married on 05/19/2018

From start to finish, working with Michael Angelo’s was a breeze!

The cake tasting was fast and the ordering process was smooth. We showed the bakery and picture of the cake we wanted and they were able to produce it.

They placed our cake topper on our cake and delivered it to our venue on time and in great condition. Everyone was raving about what an excellent cake we had. I would definitely use their services again. They were reasonably priced and always willing to answer questions if they arose.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Michael Angelo's Bakery 10

Christa · Married on 12/02/2017

Michael Angelo's made the cake for my wedding and it was amazing. My husband and I were stunned and guests said it was the most beautiful cake they had ever seen. It was also absolutely delicious.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Our cake was amazing for our wedding day! It looked beautiful and was so delicious! We received so many compliments. One of my favorite parts of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! They are reasonably priced and only charged one delivery fee so we got Cannolis and macarons from there also! The tasting was fun too!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Dana · Married on 08/20/2016

I have been ordering cakes from Micheal Angelo's for a very long time. So there was no question as to where our wedding cake would be coming from. The cake was wonderful. It was exactly as I pictured it to be. It was super moist and yummy as always! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Our cake was so beautiful!!! It was exactly what we wanted and all of our guests were raving about how delicious the cake was. Our desserts disappeared so fast that we didn't even see them! They were very accommodating with special requests and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Rashaunna · Married on 06/04/2016

I have had cakes from them before but my wedding cake top them all when I walked in and saw my cake I was blown away. It tasted as good as it looked.

Sent on 06/25/2016

krystle · Married on 05/14/2016

Michael Angelo's is the best bakery out there and we knew we wanted our cake from them! They did an awesome job and the cake was phenomenal!! We also ordered the rest of our desserts from them the mixed dessert tray and chocolate covered strawberries were a hit!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Beautiful and tasty cakes! They were so popular we had no left overs!

Sent on 01/23/2016

We ordered all speciality cakes, delicious!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Unbelievable! The wedding cake was one of my favorite parts of our Wedding Day and it was because of Michael Angelo's. They were extremely helpful and professional in our meeting and selection process and the cake was exactly what I wanted. Everyone raved about how it looked and tasted. Thank you!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Carolann · Married on 09/25/2015

AMAZING CAKE and CUPCAKES!! I cannot thank you enough for an amazing job you did. The cake and cupcakes were out of this world DELICIOUS - I believe all of my guests had come up to me to tell me how amazing the cake/cupcakes were and then followed up with texts/messages after the event as to how awesome they were. Thank you again. I highly recommend Michael Angelos as I know I will definitely be going back for my anniversary cake!!

Thank you for leaving a lasting impression! XOXO

Sent on 09/29/2015

Deborah · Married on 09/19/2015

We had Michael Angelo's make our daughter's shower and wedding cakes and they are THE best cakes in the Cleveland area! Not only absolutely delicious, but beautifully and artistically decorated! They offer unlimited designs and many choices of flavors! I would give them one hundred stars!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Julie · Married on 09/05/2015

When I started the wedding planning process, there was no question who was going to make my wedding cake... I was certain it was going to be Michael Angelo's! And I'm so glad we hired them! We ordered a 5-tier round cake with buttercream frosting. When I first walked into my venue on my wedding day, I immediately noticed the cake. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was everything I dreamed of and more! Not only did it look good, but it was delicious, too! We alternated layers of Cassata cake and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse. We received so many compliments on it! Michael Angelo's was really great to work with. They really know what they're doing and their work is amazing! I will only use them for cakes in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2015

Betsy is an amazing cake artist! She does an incredible job not only decorating the cakes and making them look like something out of a magazine, but they taste WONDERFUL!! I can't wait for my one year wedding anniversary to get the top tier out!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Raelyn · Married on 07/27/2015

I LOVED our cake from Michael Angelo's Bakery. Not only did it look exactly as I wanted, but it tasted AMAZING! The buttercream frosting is incredible. The staff at Michael Angelo's is great and their prices are reasonable/competitive. We had two meetings with them, and we booked at the second meeting. We designed our cake at that meeting and on the big day, it was exactly like we had discussed. I can't say enough good things about this bakery. I definitely recommend them to future brides!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Adam/Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

We have had nothing but great comments about our cupcakes for our wedding. They were delicious and will be going back for future needs.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Laura · Married on 09/27/2014

We had a cupcake tree for our wedding. It was very pretty and they were great to work with.

Sent on 09/29/2014

All of our guests commented on how delicious our cake was. Michaelangelo's really knows what they're doing - I was not worried at all about the cake not showing up. It looked exactly like the design.

Sent on 10/21/2014

We had a cupcake cake with 3 different flavors they were amazing and so beautiful everyone loved them!

Sent on 09/06/2014