MicDrop Productions Reviews

MicDrop Productions 1
MicDrop Productions 2
  • Jayme

Jayme · Getting married on 06/14/2021

Micdrop productions was amazing at the wedding! He played amazing music and was so easy to work with along with being organized. The dance floor was full the entire time because of the energy he created!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Timothy Reinhart · Married on 08/03/2019

Phenomenal

Nate was great to work/partner with. The price, music, and crowd involvement was exceptional. He made the evening very enjoyable and less stressful for my wife and I! We never worried about a thing! All of our guest were also very happy with how well he managed to get their song request in! I appreciate this DJ and highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/12/2019

MicDrop Productions's reply:

Thanks for the review, Timothy! Enjoy your new marriage :) It was a pleasure to serve at your wedding reception at Riverbend. I hope we can meet again! -Nate
  • Liz

Liz Moorhead · Married on 06/20/2019

He was our DJ at our wedding and went above and beyond to make our day smooth with good communication and fun with great ideas!

We highly recommend Mic Drop for DJ services!! He was very thorough in making sure information was clear, and that he knew the vision we had for our wedding! He took time to answer questions and share ideas from previous weddings! We felt the wedding reception went so smooth thanks to many friends, family, and our DJ!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    MicDrop Productions 3
    MicDrop Productions 4

MicDrop Productions's reply:

Thanks, Liz! It was a pleasure to DJ at your wedding, and I look forward to seeing you and Eric again! -Nate
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend!

Nate did an excellent job at our wedding reception. He took the time to get to know us prior to the reception, so his song choices were spot on. He interacted really well with the guests and by the end of the night it was like having another friend there with us. If I ever need him for another event, I wouldn't hesitate to give him a call! Thanks, Nate!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Aimee · Married on 09/29/2018

He was amazing! He showed up early to insure he was set up! Definitely would recommend

Sent on 10/09/2018

MicDrop Productions's reply:

Aimee, thank you! It was an honor to serve at your wedding. You both are so sweet! Best wishes!!

Amber · Married on 08/25/2018

Hey everyone I’m so happy I went with Nate/micdrop productions. He did a wonderful job and he knew what he was doing. I didn’t have to worry about anything. He kept my guest entertained and knew how to do some nice lighting and had a great song collection that played and very kid and family friendly! Give him a chance and I promise you he won’t let you down ohhh and he’s affordable and willing to work with you and also very informative about his prices and what he’s got to offer you on your big day! My husband and I are very happy that we chose Nate/micdrop productions, he’s great! We love you nate

Sent on 08/31/2018

MicDrop Productions's reply:

Thanks you guys are sweeties! Happy honeymooning for as long as you can! DJ MicDrop is here to serve! -Nate

Nikole · Married on 08/04/2018

It was rather short notice for us to ask Nate to help, but he pulled it together and did a great job in such a short amount of time!! If you're looking for a great DJ I recommend Nate! We called and he got everything to our church and he had it set up within 24 hours! Thanks for not only making our wedding day special, but for being a part of it as well!

Sent on 08/13/2018

MicDrop Productions's reply:

it was a real pleasure Nikole! I hope to catch you guys sometime in the future! -Nate

Daniel · Married on 06/03/2018

I just wanted to say DJ MicDrop did an amazing job at our wedding even on a last min notice. He dropped everything he was doing to make sure our wedding was what we wanted. His performance was awesome! Highly recomended! Thanks Micdrop Productions.

Sent on 09/12/2018

MicDrop Productions's reply:

Danny, all the best to you and Melanie!

Beth Barnes · Married on 06/22/2019

4.2

Graduation party

Was very nice and I’ve had him at 3 party’s very reasonable and would recommend him to do your dj services

Sent on 07/13/2019