25 Reviews for MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY

Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
25 MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

My fiancé and I decided to take our engagement photos in Georgia where he is currently stationed. I was a bit nervous to be in a new area and taking photos that would forever mean the world to me. The day of our photos, it was a downpour. Micah was able to reschedule quickly. The following day for our photos, we were placed in a shaded area which suited us best for the extremely hot weather at noon. I was a bit stiff but Micah was able to guide us in a direction that made some beautiful photos. He was always available for any questions I had. The photos were up in three days! They came more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’ve been a bridesmaid in multiple weddings , 2 of which Micah was the photographer. I knew before I was even engaged that I had to have Micah Riley as my own wedding photographer! He is so personable and professional, he truly pours his heart into his work and it absolutely shows. He is so hands on with everything. Before the big day Micah coordinated with our wedding planner and made sure everything was perfect. He knew my wedding day vision and helped guide everyone to make sure it was the most perfect day for us. Micah captured every little detail and moment perfectly. We now have so many amazing photos to look at and relive the day over and over again. I highly recommend Micah Riley photography, I know he won’t disappoint!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I recently got married and had the privilege of Micah doing our engagement and wedding photos! We are from the Columbus, Ga area and are highly pleased of how our photos turned out! Micah is very professional, affordable, and easy to work with! The most thing we loved was his response time! You will get your engagement and wedding photos in a timely manner and the photos are top notch! I have attached some of his work! Highly recommend Micah if you want a great photographer for your wedding and engagement photos while also sticking with your wedding budget!

Photos
Profile Picture Morgan, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My pictures were perfect!! Completely EXCEEDED my expectations. So thankful to have these memories forever! They left me speechless.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When you are choosing the photographer for your wedding it can be very stressful. The photos are the one thing you get to keep after your wedding. From the time I met Micah and saw his work, I knew I was in good hands. My worries went away! I am I love with the photos from my wedding. Micah is very professional and organized. He created a timeline for my wedding so we were on schedule and knew what was happening next. Micah came early while I was finishing getting ready and stayed to the very end. He is not only a professional but a great guy. My husband and I, along with our family and friends, enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Caylin , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Micah's work was amazing! I can't get enough of our engagement and wedding pictures. The price is very reasonable and the turn around time was the fastest I have ever seen. Micah was understanding of the bride's wants and he was flexible to work with. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for a wedding/engagement photographer!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Micah was an awesome photographer. He worked with us very patiently and tried his very best to give us the best pictures possible. It rained on our wedding day so we had to change some of our plans but Micah was able to figure out how to capture our wedding day perfectly. He is very personable and easy to work with. If you are looking for a photographer we highly recommend Micah.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah Riley is amazing! He did my wedding and the pictures are everything that I wanted! He made me look flawless. If you are looking for a top knotch photographer without breaking your bank Micah Riley is your man!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah Riley was incredible! He worked quickly and efficiently to get my pictures back to me within a week. They looked amazing when I got them back!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah was very friendly, very patient, worked with us to capture all of our special moments and every little detail! I couldn’t have chosen a better photographer myself!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Micah was such a pleasure to work with. He was always easily to get in contact with and was very organized. On the wedding, he definitely made it easy for me to not feel pressured if we weren’t right on schedule, but instead worked with us, the bridal party, and the family to still capture what he knew was important. He was worth every penny and exceeded every expectation I had! His work definitely captured moments I will cherish forever! Thank you, Micah!

Tiffany & Brandon

Profile Picture TIFFANY, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files

Micah's work is incredible and we are happy that we chose him to document the whole day through his expertise in photography. Micah is very professional, talented, and reasonably priced. When choosing a photographer, we wanted someone affordable and that was there all day to capture every important moment. Micah did this and did it well! I am very impressed with the quality, quantity, and fast turnaround with his work. He did an excellent job and we are pleased with the pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. We most definitely will use him for other life events! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah is reasonably priced, highly educated and talented, kind, calm, professional, and you absolutely will not regret working with him. I am absolutely blown away with how he captured my special day. Thankful we chose him!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words cannot express how grateful I am that Micah photographed our wedding! He was absolutely wonderful. He used the best angles, made me feel comfortable, was patient. He made sure that he got the right shot and was able to quickly recognize what would make a great shot. He was so patient with my family and I. I love every SINGLE picture that he took on our wedding day. I am so pleased with all of his work, his attitude, and his speed. We had our photos back within a week! What a great photographer to capture all those special moments of our day.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

I was looking for a young not stuck in their ways photographer, and I heard about Micah through another bride. Micah was the 1st and only photographer I meet with. He will work with you and listens! If you want a certain picture he will try is hardest to catch that moment! He did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I was not disappointed at any time. I hope this helps someone make the right decision!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not my wedding , But my sister was looking for someone to do pictures for her wedding. The first person to come to my mind was Micah, because his photos are AMAZING and BEAUTIUFL , so I set my sister up with him. On the day of the wedding, He was with us from nine in the morning until ten at night taking pictures. He was fun to be around, and very professional when it came to taking the pictures. My sister cried when she got the pictures back that Micah had taken, happy tears because they were just amazing. Love love love Micah! ??

Profile Picture User7767853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Micah for our engagement shoot and wedding day and could not be more thankful. He picked our engagement location and it was everything I could have imagined. He even went to the spot before hand to see where/when the sun would set just to make sure we got the perfect shot. He came prepared with ideas and brought our ideas to life. Not to mention, our wedding photos were done not even a week after our big day! He is so extremely patient and talented. I will continue to recommend Micah to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture casey, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah was amazing for our wedding this past Saturday (3/11/17). He was so relaxed and easy to work with, making my wedding party but especially myself feel at ease and stress free. He also did an incredible job with our engagement pictures in January. We were so grateful for him!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Micah was more than I could have ever wanted for a wedding photographer! He was responsive 24/7, had great ideas and was super fast with getting our photos back to us after the wedding! If you're looking for a young, professional, affordable and fun photographer...this is your guy!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah did my engagement and wedding photography and I loved it! He didn't over edit my pictures like some photographers do and he captured the unforgettable moments perfectly. He was so easy going and so easy to work with! I'll recommend him EVERYTIME.

Profile Picture Dakota, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah was so great to work with on our wedding day! He put me at ease from our first meeting, and after seeing his work and hearing other brides rave about him, I knew we had to book him. He is very organized and welcomes input from the couple, but also provides guidance to how things can be done better, or more efficiently. I welcomed his input as the professional. The value was also exceptional in comparison to other photographers I consulted with-unlimited hours for 2000 can't be beat. Micah was very prompt and had our images online within 2 weeks and the Zip drive with high resolution images back in under a month. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jaci, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Micah was my wedding photographer and did such an amazing job! He went above and beyond my expectations. I was very happy with how my pictures turned out. It was refreshing working with someone who has such a unique vision and open mind. Since my husband and I had both been previously married we wanted to do something different for our wedding. We had a James Bond theme and I knew I didn't want traditional wedding pictures. Micah had so many great ideas for our wedding pictures and I was ecstatic when I saw all of the memories he captured on my big day. He is very professional and will work with you on your schedule. He is not over priced and is very quick with the turn around time for delivering your images. When working with Micah not only are you able to tell he loves what he does but that he is great at it! Not only have I used him for my wedding but I have had some self portraits done. I will continue to use Micah for all my photography needs. If you want to be completely satisfied with your pictures for whatever the occasion I would recommend Micah Riley Photography!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah was so worth it!!! He was everywhere we needed and when we needed him. He has a very great imagination and knows what it takes to get the right shots. We purchased an album in addition to digital photos and it is like re-living the wedding every time we look at the pictures. He is very professional, very nice, and has a skill that everyone should implement in a wedding. If you need pictures for a wedding, HIRE MICAH RILEY!!!! You will not regret it one bit. There is nothing like having pictures to look back at after the wedding. In the moment the wedding will go by so fast you will want the very best quality pictures to look back at and show off.

Profile Picture User7761807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY went above and beyond the expectations my wife and I had for our wedding pictures. Micah is very talented and comes up with creative ideas to capture the moments that you will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend Micah!! His work and professionalism are like none other.

Profile Picture Tyler, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micah is passionate, professional, patient, and very talented. As our family photographer and friend, he has captured all of our big life moments from engagement and wedding photos to maternity and baby shoots. We are always so impressed with his work, and our families absolutely love the pictures he's taken for us. It is evident that he spends time and creativity on each and every picture he provides, and we love them!
-Kelli Glisson