MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 6
MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Elizabeth · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Fun, Professional, Amazing photos

When we were searching for photographers and heard about Micah Riley, we need we had to hire him! He was incredibly flexible, met with us when we contacted him and was great throughout the whole process. Micah added so much joy and fun to the atmosphere and even let me niece follow behind him. We are in love with our photos and he makes you very comfortable for the 1 on 1 pictures. We received a ton of edits and were incredibly pleased! We wish we could get married again just so Micah could take more pictures!

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 8
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 9
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 10
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 11
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 12
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 13

Heather Clark · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Micah did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day from the beginning to the very end! He truly captured all of the emotions of the day, creating beautiful pictures that we can keep forever! He made everyone feel comfortable and has been available to answer any questions throughout our engagement. Highly recommend!!!

Anne Hughes · Married on 10/11/2018

Micah Riley is the best!

My husband and I used Micah for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day. Micah’s photography package is the best that I’ve found and no once else can compare to it. Not only do you get so many perks with his package, but the quality of the photos are the best! My husband and I aren’t the most comfortable in front of a camera but Micah made it so fun!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

My fiancé and I decided to take our engagement photos in Georgia where he is currently stationed. I was a bit nervous to be in a new area and taking photos that would forever mean the world to me. The day of our photos, it was a downpour. Micah was able to reschedule quickly. The following day for our photos, we were placed in a shaded area which suited us best for the extremely hot weather at noon. I was a bit stiff but Micah was able to guide us in a direction that made some beautiful photos. He was always available for any questions I had. The photos were up in three days! They came more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Micah was phenomenal the whole time with leading up to the wedding and especially the wedding day! I would recommend him to everybody I know! He’s the best photographer in town by far!!

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 14
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 19
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 20
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 21

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

Y'all! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Micah and all of his work. He was helpful, on time, organized, and patient with us on our day as well as working up to the day of. You HAVE to use him ❤️

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 22

Lyndsey · Married on 04/28/2018

I’ve been a bridesmaid in multiple weddings , 2 of which Micah was the photographer. I knew before I was even engaged that I had to have Micah Riley as my own wedding photographer! He is so personable and professional, he truly pours his heart into his work and it absolutely shows. He is so hands on with everything. Before the big day Micah coordinated with our wedding planner and made sure everything was perfect. He knew my wedding day vision and helped guide everyone to make sure it was the most perfect day for us. Micah captured every little detail and moment perfectly. We now have so many amazing photos to look at and relive the day over and over again. I highly recommend Micah Riley photography, I know he won’t disappoint!!

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I recently got married and had the privilege of Micah doing our engagement and wedding photos! We are from the Columbus, Ga area and are highly pleased of how our photos turned out! Micah is very professional, affordable, and easy to work with! The most thing we loved was his response time! You will get your engagement and wedding photos in a timely manner and the photos are top notch! I have attached some of his work! Highly recommend Micah if you want a great photographer for your wedding and engagement photos while also sticking with your wedding budget!

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 23
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 30
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 31
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 32

Tiffany · Married on 02/24/2018

My pictures were perfect!! Completely EXCEEDED my expectations. So thankful to have these memories forever! They left me speechless. <3

Caylin · Married on 02/10/2018

When you are choosing the photographer for your wedding it can be very stressful. The photos are the one thing you get to keep after your wedding. From the time I met Micah and saw his work, I knew I was in good hands. My worries went away! I am I love with the photos from my wedding. Micah is very professional and organized. He created a timeline for my wedding so we were on schedule and knew what was happening next. Micah came early while I was finishing getting ready and stayed to the very end. He is not only a professional but a great guy. My husband and I, along with our family and friends, enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to anyone.

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 33
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 34
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 35

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

Micah's work was amazing! I can't get enough of our engagement and wedding pictures. The price is very reasonable and the turn around time was the fastest I have ever seen. Micah was understanding of the bride's wants and he was flexible to work with. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for a wedding/engagement photographer!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Micah was an awesome photographer. He worked with us very patiently and tried his very best to give us the best pictures possible. It rained on our wedding day so we had to change some of our plans but Micah was able to figure out how to capture our wedding day perfectly. He is very personable and easy to work with. If you are looking for a photographer we highly recommend Micah.

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Micah Riley is amazing! He did my wedding and the pictures are everything that I wanted! He made me look flawless. If you are looking for a top knotch photographer without breaking your bank Micah Riley is your man!

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 36
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 37

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Micah Riley was incredible! He worked quickly and efficiently to get my pictures back to me within a week. They looked amazing when I got them back!

Kendall · Married on 10/08/2017

Micah was very friendly, very patient, worked with us to capture all of our special moments and every little detail! I couldn’t have chosen a better photographer myself!

TIFFANY · Married on 09/16/2017

Micah was such a pleasure to work with. He was always easily to get in contact with and was very organized. On the wedding, he definitely made it easy for me to not feel pressured if we weren’t right on schedule, but instead worked with us, the bridal party, and the family to still capture what he knew was important. He was worth every penny and exceeded every expectation I had! His work definitely captured moments I will cherish forever! Thank you, Micah!

Tiffany & Brandon

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 38
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 39
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 40
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 41

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

Micah's work is incredible and we are happy that we chose him to document the whole day through his expertise in photography. Micah is very professional, talented, and reasonably priced. When choosing a photographer, we wanted someone affordable and that was there all day to capture every important moment. Micah did this and did it well! I am very impressed with the quality, quantity, and fast turnaround with his work. He did an excellent job and we are pleased with the pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. We most definitely will use him for other life events! Thank you again!

Chelsea · Married on 04/29/2017

Micah is reasonably priced, highly educated and talented, kind, calm, professional, and you absolutely will not regret working with him. I am absolutely blown away with how he captured my special day. Thankful we chose him!

Meghan · Married on 04/02/2017

Words cannot express how grateful I am that Micah photographed our wedding! He was absolutely wonderful. He used the best angles, made me feel comfortable, was patient. He made sure that he got the right shot and was able to quickly recognize what would make a great shot. He was so patient with my family and I. I love every SINGLE picture that he took on our wedding day. I am so pleased with all of his work, his attitude, and his speed. We had our photos back within a week! What a great photographer to capture all those special moments of our day.

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

I was looking for a young not stuck in their ways photographer, and I heard about Micah through another bride. Micah was the 1st and only photographer I meet with. He will work with you and listens! If you want a certain picture he will try is hardest to catch that moment! He did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I was not disappointed at any time. I hope this helps someone make the right decision!

• User7767853 · 1+ year ago

Not my wedding , But my sister was looking for someone to do pictures for her wedding. The first person to come to my mind was Micah, because his photos are AMAZING and BEAUTIUFL , so I set my sister up with him. On the day of the wedding, He was with us from nine in the morning until ten at night taking pictures. He was fun to be around, and very professional when it came to taking the pictures. My sister cried when she got the pictures back that Micah had taken, happy tears because they were just amazing. Love love love Micah! ??

casey · Married on 03/18/2017

We hired Micah for our engagement shoot and wedding day and could not be more thankful. He picked our engagement location and it was everything I could have imagined. He even went to the spot before hand to see where/when the sun would set just to make sure we got the perfect shot. He came prepared with ideas and brought our ideas to life. Not to mention, our wedding photos were done not even a week after our big day! He is so extremely patient and talented. I will continue to recommend Micah to anyone and everyone.

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

Micah was amazing for our wedding this past Saturday (3/11/17). He was so relaxed and easy to work with, making my wedding party but especially myself feel at ease and stress free. He also did an incredible job with our engagement pictures in January. We were so grateful for him!

Kristin · Married on 10/29/2016

Micah was more than I could have ever wanted for a wedding photographer! He was responsive 24/7, had great ideas and was super fast with getting our photos back to us after the wedding! If you're looking for a young, professional, affordable and fun photographer...this is your guy!

Dakota · Married on 05/13/2016

Micah did my engagement and wedding photography and I loved it! He didn't over edit my pictures like some photographers do and he captured the unforgettable moments perfectly. He was so easy going and so easy to work with! I'll recommend him EVERYTIME.