MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 6
MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Elizabeth 路 Getting married on 09/01/2019

Fun, Professional, Amazing photos

When we were searching for photographers and heard about Micah Riley, we need we had to hire him! He was incredibly flexible, met with us when we contacted him and was great throughout the whole process. Micah added so much joy and fun to the atmosphere and even let me niece follow behind him. We are in love with our photos and he makes you very comfortable for the 1 on 1 pictures. We received a ton of edits and were incredibly pleased! We wish we could get married again just so Micah could take more pictures!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 13
  • Grace

Grace Shackelford 路 Married on 06/08/2019

The best!!

Our experience with Micah was awesome! Most importantly, our engagement and wedding pictures are stunning. He was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and he did a great job of being flexible when the weather or family members were getting crazy 馃槀.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 19
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 20

Andrea Peters 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Super easy and fun

Such an easy experience with Micah,
    Very professional and at the same time funny.
    I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Jennifer Salvatore 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Great wedding photographer

Micah is highly recommenced! We used Micah for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. He was very organized and knew exactly what shots he needed to make a perfect album.

During the wedding, he was very organized and had a timeline/list of pictures that we wanted made. Micah and his partner made it so easy for everyone involved. His down to earth personality made everyone very comfortable and he was truly a part of the wedding! He got up close and took some amazing pictures of our friends and family dancing which was so fun and made for some incredible pictures. Micah has a gift of knowing the perfect angles/backgrounds etc. for a great picture! He also helped us order pictures and canvases after the event.

Reasonably priced, very easy to work with, fun, and talented!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 21
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 22
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 23

Hannah Sanders 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing wedding photographer

Micah was AMAZING! He makes a timeline and sticks to it and it makes things so much easier to the point I wasn鈥檛 tired of taking pictures. He captures every little detail and makes sure there鈥檚 nothing left out! There wasn鈥檛 a single picture that he took that I didn鈥檛 love! Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 24
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 25
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 26
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 27

Landy Sanders 路 Married on 04/13/2019

A true professional in every sense of the word.

Micah's photographs are amazing and absolutely breathtaking. My son and his wife have the most beautiful memories to look back on.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 28
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 29

Kyndal Dunlop 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic photographer!

Micah went above and beyond to capture our special day! He stayed in touch leading up to the wedding and after the wedding while he was editing. We never felt left out of the loop! He is super nice and his work is beautiful, I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 30
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 31
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 32
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 33
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Collins 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!

Micah Riley Photography was hands down the best ever!!! He did both my wedding and engagement photos and I was very happy with both! Micah was also very professional and organized and made sure he didn't miss a second! He captured every special moment at the wedding and also joined in on the dancing to make sure he got some awesome candids of everyone having a great time! Micah was a BLAST to work with and would highly recommend him!! Thank you for making mine and Wills day amazing!! YOU'RE GREAT!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 47
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 12/16/2018

Just amazing

I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better photographer. You won鈥檛 find better. He does what he has to get every shot, he鈥檚 super friendly, he鈥檚 not pushy or uptight.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 48
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 49
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 50
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 51
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 52

Morgan Wilson 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Micah is the greatest!!!

I'm not sure I could adequately describe how incredible Micah was throughout the whole wedding planning process. From the very beginning, Chaz and I both felt so comfortable with him. Our engagement pictures kept getting interrupted by rain, but Micah was so patient and kind and we got them knocked out. I loved that our package came with an engagement session because that is not always the case with wedding photographers. We even got our pup, Ruby, involved and the pictures with her ended up being some of my favorites from our engagement pictures. Micah was never offended by mom and I texting him or calling him to ask questions or ask his opinion. We knew it was going to rain on our wedding day and Micah never broke stride. He took it with such grace and because of that, I stayed calm the whole day. We used umbrellas, blankets on the ground so my dress wouldn't get dirty, and even got some awesome shots of the groomsmen running through the rain when we got caught out in it. Our schedule stayed on track, or even if it didn't, Micah never told me differently. That meant the world. The very next day after the wedding, Micah had a sneak peak picture for us on Instagram. His turnaround on images is unlike any photographer I've ever seen. I cannot thank him enough for the incredible job he did at capturing our day and the days that led up to it. I will forever be grateful to know Micah Riley!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 57
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 58

Heather Clark 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Micah did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day from the beginning to the very end! He truly captured all of the emotions of the day, creating beautiful pictures that we can keep forever! He made everyone feel comfortable and has been available to answer any questions throughout our engagement. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Anne Hughes 路 Married on 10/11/2018

Micah Riley is the best!

My husband and I used Micah for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day. Micah鈥檚 photography package is the best that I鈥檝e found and no once else can compare to it. Not only do you get so many perks with his package, but the quality of the photos are the best! My husband and I aren鈥檛 the most comfortable in front of a camera but Micah made it so fun!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Elizabeth 路 Married on 06/22/2018

My fianc茅 and I decided to take our engagement photos in Georgia where he is currently stationed. I was a bit nervous to be in a new area and taking photos that would forever mean the world to me. The day of our photos, it was a downpour. Micah was able to reschedule quickly. The following day for our photos, we were placed in a shaded area which suited us best for the extremely hot weather at noon. I was a bit stiff but Micah was able to guide us in a direction that made some beautiful photos. He was always available for any questions I had. The photos were up in three days! They came more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Lauren 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Micah was phenomenal the whole time with leading up to the wedding and especially the wedding day! I would recommend him to everybody I know! He鈥檚 the best photographer in town by far!!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 64
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 65
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 66

Chelsea 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Y'all! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Micah and all of his work. He was helpful, on time, organized, and patient with us on our day as well as working up to the day of. You HAVE to use him 鉂わ笍

Sent on 06/25/2018
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 67

Lyndsey 路 Married on 04/28/2018

I鈥檝e been a bridesmaid in multiple weddings , 2 of which Micah was the photographer. I knew before I was even engaged that I had to have Micah Riley as my own wedding photographer! He is so personable and professional, he truly pours his heart into his work and it absolutely shows. He is so hands on with everything. Before the big day Micah coordinated with our wedding planner and made sure everything was perfect. He knew my wedding day vision and helped guide everyone to make sure it was the most perfect day for us. Micah captured every little detail and moment perfectly. We now have so many amazing photos to look at and relive the day over and over again. I highly recommend Micah Riley photography, I know he won鈥檛 disappoint!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Morgan 路 Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I recently got married and had the privilege of Micah doing our engagement and wedding photos! We are from the Columbus, Ga area and are highly pleased of how our photos turned out! Micah is very professional, affordable, and easy to work with! The most thing we loved was his response time! You will get your engagement and wedding photos in a timely manner and the photos are top notch! I have attached some of his work! Highly recommend Micah if you want a great photographer for your wedding and engagement photos while also sticking with your wedding budget!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 75
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 76
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 77

Tiffany 路 Married on 02/24/2018

My pictures were perfect!! Completely EXCEEDED my expectations. So thankful to have these memories forever! They left me speechless. <3

Sent on 03/14/2018

Caylin 路 Married on 02/10/2018

When you are choosing the photographer for your wedding it can be very stressful. The photos are the one thing you get to keep after your wedding. From the time I met Micah and saw his work, I knew I was in good hands. My worries went away! I am I love with the photos from my wedding. Micah is very professional and organized. He created a timeline for my wedding so we were on schedule and knew what was happening next. Micah came early while I was finishing getting ready and stayed to the very end. He is not only a professional but a great guy. My husband and I, along with our family and friends, enjoyed working with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 78
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 79
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 80

Emily 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Micah's work was amazing! I can't get enough of our engagement and wedding pictures. The price is very reasonable and the turn around time was the fastest I have ever seen. Micah was understanding of the bride's wants and he was flexible to work with. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for a wedding/engagement photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Courtney 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Micah was an awesome photographer. He worked with us very patiently and tried his very best to give us the best pictures possible. It rained on our wedding day so we had to change some of our plans but Micah was able to figure out how to capture our wedding day perfectly. He is very personable and easy to work with. If you are looking for a photographer we highly recommend Micah.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Courtney 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Micah Riley is amazing! He did my wedding and the pictures are everything that I wanted! He made me look flawless. If you are looking for a top knotch photographer without breaking your bank Micah Riley is your man!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 81
    MICAH RILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 82

Courtney 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Micah Riley was incredible! He worked quickly and efficiently to get my pictures back to me within a week. They looked amazing when I got them back!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kendall 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Micah was very friendly, very patient, worked with us to capture all of our special moments and every little detail! I couldn鈥檛 have chosen a better photographer myself!

Sent on 10/13/2017

TIFFANY 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Micah was such a pleasure to work with. He was always easily to get in contact with and was very organized. On the wedding, he definitely made it easy for me to not feel pressured if we weren鈥檛 right on schedule, but instead worked with us, the bridal party, and the family to still capture what he knew was important. He was worth every penny and exceeded every expectation I had! His work definitely captured moments I will cherish forever! Thank you, Micah!

Tiffany & Brandon