Micah Gangwer - Violinist Reviews

29 Reviews for Micah Gangwer - Violinist

1 User photo

Micah Gangwer - Violinist 1

Raquel · Married on 03/25/2018

Amazing! Micah was my fairy tale violinist at my wedding. Micah played for our ceremony and was phenomenal. He has such a range of songs he played and learned a piece from one of my favorite movies to play as I walked down the aisle. He has a great selection of classical pieces; my pleasant surprise came when a couple of my guests requested a song from a New Hope and Eidleweiss from the Sound of Music.

Having Micah as our live violinist brought an air of class, grace, and warmth. Thanks again Micah!

Micah Gangwer - Violinist 2

Jamie · Married on 03/05/2017

Micah was always quick to respond, professional, and very friendly. He provided beautiful music for our elopement and we would highly recommend him!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2016

Micah did a wonderful jobs and was so responsive to any emails. We loved our music and he did a great job adapting to changes. We had no rehearsal so it was all off the cuff, but you would have never known as the music flowed so well.

Allie · Married on 10/23/2015

We cannot thank Micah enough for the ceremony music he and his cellist provided for our wedding ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and so well done. Micah was very prompt and professional in the days leading up to the wedding and did exactly what he said he would. Could not have asked for more!

Micah played such beautiful music! He played whatever I wanted and everyone thought he was such a joy. Very very affordable and very professional. He also played throughout our cocktail hour. I highly recommend him!

We were very happy with Micah as our violinist, he was flexible and answered all the questions we had prior to the event.

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2014

As a musician himself, my fiancé was in charge of the music for our ceremony and reception. While many companies wanted to charge a ridiculous price for one or two musicians, Micah was reasonably priced. More importantly he did a wonderful job on our ceremony music. He was flexible and willing to work with two musicians who were friends' of my fiancé who came in for the wedding and were the band for the reception. Micah also was willing to play for the cocktail hour which added a great ambiance. So glad we found Micah and would 100% recommend him for your wedding or event.

Carolyn · Married on 06/09/2013

Having Micah perform at our wedding really set the mood for the entire ceremony! Elegant, classy, and just BEAUTIFUL!!! We could NOT be happier with our decision to have live music and I am glad Micah was the musician we went with! - Carolyn

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Micah did such a wonderful job at my daughter’s wedding and we are so glad we found Micah online. So many guests said that they loved the music and some even recognized him from being in the Charleston symphony. I would definitely recommend hiring him.

Thanks for making my daughter’s wedding so special! - Sarah

Micah and the three other musicians provided beautiful music for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception. The music was of highest quality. Micah also accommodated our wish to have a soloist sing a song at the reception and availed himself for a practice session with the vocalist. The music provided a wonderful atmosphere for people to eat, relax, and visit during the reception. I highly recommend him and the other members of this string quartet.

Dawn · Married on 05/25/2013

I can't say enough about Micah. I booked him from his website, and he was extremely helpful through e-mail and over the phone. It was a destination wedding in Charleston SC so we were not able to meet with him before the wedding, but his credentials made us feel very confident that the music was going to be good. The music was BEAUTIFUL!!! I was very happy. It sounded so lovely. Trust me, you can book Micah with confidence that the music will be perfect!

Liza · Married on 05/10/2013

Micah performed for our wedding and it sounded better than I could ever have imagined! I would highly recommend him to every bride looking for a musician!

Becky · Married on 04/27/2013

We looked at and listened to a few options for live music in Charleston for our ceremony and ultimately decided to go with Micah Gangwer because of how he sounds on his videos and after reading about him on his website. He definitely knows what he is doing and he REALLY knows how to play the violin! It was a very simple wedding in my parents backyard, and we decided to have Micah’s trio perform. As we expected everything went smoothly and they sounded absolutely amazing!

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

Micah is such a talented violinist and he provided the most beautiful music you can ever imagine for our wedding ceremony. Thank you so much and God Bless!

Emily · Married on 03/02/2013

Micah was a true blessing for us from the start! I found him on WeddingWire and was blown away by his talent. We hired him straight away and he took our lead for everything...while being proactive at all the right times! He was so personable and always available for me at ANY HOUR all the way up to the wedding. His knowledge and performance of the classical greats was incredible. And when a few of our guests asked for a little Led Zeppelin during cocktail hour, he obliged!! You MUST hire this talent!

Julie · Married on 11/17/2012

Micah and his quartet were absolutely flawless and I highly recommend him for any bride looking for the perfect music for their wedding. Everyone was raving about the music for weeks afterword and he was professional and easy to work with through the entire process. His prices are also the same or better than everyone else we contacted, and I really think it was well worth every penny. If you are thinking about not having music, trust me it is soooo worth it!

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2012

My husband and I booked Micah as a solo violinist for our November wedding and from the beginning he was extremely professional and organized. It was so helpful that he offered a meeting with us to go over the song selections for the ceremony. After reading about his background and all he does and has done as a professional violinist, and because we were able to hear him in person we were very confident that the music would live up to our expectations, and it did. We were blown away with how the music sounded and we received so many compliments about Micah.

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2012

Micah and his trio performed prelude music and ceremony music for our wedding in Charleston, South Carolina. Micah was very helpful throughout the entire process and we are so grateful he and his musicians helped to make our day so special. We will be recommending Micah to everyone we know!

Gabriel · Married on 06/16/2012

Hiring Micah was such an easy decision for us. Out of all the other options we found online he was by far our first choice and we are so glad he was available. His website has so many great examples of how he sounds, and he really delivered the same quality of musicianship that we heard on his website. Both my wife and I went to college for music, and after reading about him and meeting him in person we were sure he was the best we could find. We highly recommend him for anyone looking for a professional musician to perform for their wedding. Gabriel and Tracy P.

Evelyn · Married on 05/26/2012

We hired Micah to provide ceremony music for our outside wedding. It sounded amazing and he was so easy to work with! He always responded to my emails and everything went as smooth as possible. We are so happy we decided to hire Micah, and can recommend him to anyone else looking for music for their wedding.

Mandy · Married on 03/24/2012

Micah performed for our wedding and we are so happy he did. Lots of complements about the music and how incredible Micah sounded from the guests and it was exactly what I wanted.

Allison · Married on 12/17/2011

Micah Gangwer played beautifully for my wedding ceremony! I went to college with Micah so I knew that his playing abilities were superb and I would have absolutely nothing to worry about! I really enjoyed looking at his website. It definitely helped me choose what I wanted played for the ceremony. Micah was very professional every time we spoke and he was very helpful when discussing music. I have gotten so many compliments from family and friends and how wonderful the music was. I would definitely recommend Micah Gangwer for any future bride. You won't have anything to worry about choosing Micah for your ceremony.

Trisha · Married on 09/03/2011

Micah was wonderful! I’d strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a violinist. Breathtaking is the only word I can think of to describe his sound.

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2011

We were very satisfied with his professionalism, his availability to speak and meet with us, and most of all his amazing sound. The quality of Micah’s playing is outstanding to say the least. We sincerely offer only the highest recommendation for Micah.

Regina · Married on 06/03/2011

His music was great! I can’t say enough about his talent and professionalism! Thank You!!!!!