MIC King Music and Events LLC Reviews

Joshua · Married on 02/17/2018

Great service and a truely professional DJ and MC

Sent on 03/01/2018

Brandi · Married on 12/16/2017

You guys are fantastic! We were so pleased with everything you did for us. The communication, follow through, and execution was delivered beyond expectations. You are so genuine and thoughtful and we were so lucky to have found you and have you as our dj and now friend. You kept the party going and everyone just raved about how awesome you were! You were so kind to us when we were feeling sick by giving us crackers and drinks and just your genuine concern if we were ok or if we needed anything. Your heart is so big and it shown on our wedding night. You even helped with clean up and cupcakes! We can’t thak you enough for your generousity, flexibility, engaging personality, great music, helpfulness, etc. You are hand down THE BEST!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/02/2017

Mike and his team are always spot on! They know how to bring the party. they are engaging- flexible and extremely professional. They always go over the top.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved having Mike at our wedding! It was so much fun and he made sure that the bridal party was taken care of! Right away he was on top of everything and very professional! They made sure when we were on the dance floor that everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves! I would highly recommend to anyone! One of the best choices we made is have MIC King DJ our wedding reception!

Sent on 11/28/2017

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Abigail!! Congratulations to you and Nick.

SuEllen · Married on 11/05/2017

Dear Mike:
    You were such a gift to our celebration! You played the perfect music for event but at a volume that allowed
    everyone to have great conversations! The spirit you created was terrific and we keep getting such great
    thank-you notes from people who said they had so much fun!!
    You were a great resource for me - everything from colored napkins to how to turn family photos into a DVD
    that you played throughout the party.
    I couldn't believe that you found the instrumental version of "Getting To Know You" as a background when I
    sang the song to my friends. We feel so blessed to have discovered you!!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Connor was awesome! I was a little hesitant because of his age, but he was on top of things the whole night and was very helpful throughout the evening! We had a great time celebrating by dancing the night away!

Sent on 11/07/2017

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Michelle, thank You for your review! We all chuckled about your comment with regards to Connors age, he is one of the youngest DJs on our team. But as he proves every with event he hosts, time and experience is NO MATCH for a great person with passion for people, music, and professionalism! We’d like to take some credit for great training, but he’s been a natural fit on our team from day 1.
    Thank You for hiring the MIC King Music and Events team to be part of your first day together as husband and wife.

Traci · Married on 10/07/2017

Connor was great! He made sure the wedding party had plenty of water during pictures. He even made held my plate (the bride) as I was getting my food. We have gotten so many compliments about him. Everyone had a blast! Thank you so very much!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding. He was the DJ for two friends' weddings and both gave him rave reviews including "he was the best money I spent on the entire wedding". Despite those ridiculously high expectations, he did not disappoint!! Mike and his assistant (Jackson? Sorry!) went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We had several conversations before the big day to make sure everything was what we envisioned and Mike even had some great suggestions for song choices or games to play with our guests. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor was never empty, even with our small-ish wedding. Speaking of above and beyond, he made sure we always a drink in hand, and when the caterer screwed up and served the wrong entree (which I was allergic to) he sent Jackson to go get me jimmy johns without anyone even asking! While he is an amazing DJ, he is more than that for sure. Our day would have been completely different without him. Somehow he lived up to the ridiculously high expectations, and then some. Can't thank you enough!! Worth every last penny and then some!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike King was absolutely amazing!!! Could not have asked for a more fun, outgoing, upbeat DJ!!!! Thank you, Mike!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Niesha · Married on 09/23/2017

This Dj service far exceeded my expectations. Mike personally cut and edited the song I danced to with my grandpa and did a spectacular job at the ceremony. He was very professional and truly cared that everything went perfect for our day. He called in and checked on us several times throughout the engagement just to see how everything was going. Connor did amazing at our reception as well! Very attentive to the guests and kept the dance floor going on all night! We were a little late to our reception and I was worried we wouldn't have time to do everything as far as dollar dance and garter toss etc without it feeling rushed but he was awesome in keeping the flow and fitting everything in! I highly recommend this company for your wedding dj.

Sent on 10/06/2017

David · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike kept the party moving and the dance floor full. He was professional is every way. As a former DJ, picking a DJ for my own wedding was a difficult task. He exceeded every possible expectation! I can't say enough how thankful we are we found Mic King. We received a ton of compliments about Mike and they party we had because of the great DJ!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Thank you David.

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

I called Mike at the last minute because my DJ backed out on me and it was the best decision. My guest loved him and his music selection was excellent. He entertained the crowd and made sure people were having a good time.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Dalton · Married on 08/25/2017

Mike went above and beyond to provide an awesome experience! Not only did Mike just provide entertaining music, he assisted with anything and everything from getting my bride some food when we went up to the line along with making sure the two of us had plenty of refreshments! I would recommend Mic King if you want your event to be amazing instead of just great!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

We had a great experience with MIC King, from the beginning through the end of the event. Their performance at the wedding/reception made the evening perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Paige · Married on 08/05/2017

Connor was great the entire process! Even with all of the unforeseen weather, he still did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/24/2017

I was so shocked on how much he interacted with the crowd at our pool party. He got everyone excited and had a ton of games that we all enjoyed. He was especially great with the kids. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/08/2017

It's a no brainer folks. If you want preofessionaliam and great music along with a DJ that will make sure to take care of you all along the way- Mike is your guy. Everyone has told us how great our DJ was and rightfully so. Mike will make sure your night is perfect!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/24/2017

Mike went above and beyond the role of DJ. He coordinated our whole day- ceremony and reception and took care of our every need. He even made my dinner plate and kept our drinks full!! I recommend him 100% and I hope we get to work with him again in the future!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved Chris. He new exactly what we wanted and he kept the party going.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

Mike was the best! He was quick to respond and flexible at my wedding when the elevators went out. He even ran up 11 flights of stairs to bring me and my husband a drink and some snacks while we waited on the elevators to repair. Our reception unfortunately was cut short an hour due to the elevators, but Mike did a fabulous job MCing and keeping us on schedule. I wish my reception could have been longer so I could have danced to Mikes music more! I would highly recommend Mike to any future brides! He's the best!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jacob · Married on 05/27/2017

This vendor did a truly spectacular job of working with us through a rainy day, and even during the reception the DJ and the owner of the company both went above and beyond what I would expect of a DJ (even bringing us drinks and providing better service than the staff of the venue). The DJ was someone very in line with what I wanted from the event; he definitely understood the type of music we wanted, and he did a great job of announcing the different dances and drawing attention to toasts, etc.

Sent on 06/05/2017

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. Sorry for the rain but it was a beautiful wedding. Jess you looked wonderful.

Aubrey · Married on 05/27/2017

What a great company! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mike and his staff. We wanted a mix of country, old and new, as well as top 40 music. Chris kept everyone dancing and had a great mix of the music we wanted. He was so professional and even greeted guests as they walked in. Mike, the owner, stopped by our reception to see if we were doing alright after spending the day working another wedding. He got us a drink and made sure everything was running smoothly and how we wanted it. I have never been to a wedding that had as many people dancing, not only throughout, but also at the very end. Everyone was sad to see the night end. Chris is a great DJ and helped us celebrate our marriage in the best way. We would most definitely recommend MIC Kings to anyone looking for a DJ. They will be on our list for events in the future. Thank you so much to the entire staff, but especially to Chris and Mike! You made our day complete!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Theresa · Married on 05/20/2017

It was a great setup and really followed our request for music and helped everyone get hyped up and dancing! I would definitely use again.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Michael · Married on 05/19/2017

Definitely do it and request Daniel T. for the master of ceremonies!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kat · Married on 05/12/2017

Wow-Mic King did an exceptional job at our wedding & reception. His attention to detail and making sure we (Bride & Groom) were taken care of from getting us cocktails/ appetizers during our photo shoots to entertaining our guest while we were taking pics. He followed through with all of our requests (We made our own video/playlist for dinner) for our guests and even danced with us. Everything went so smoothly! Everyone had a blast and could not say enough great things about our DJ choice! Way to go Mic--you were a perfect match for this wild and crazy Bride & Groom! Thanks as well for staying later than contracted for--we could not stop the fun! We would highly recommend Mic King DJ service to anyone looking for a fun, high energy, engaging, full service DJ!

Sent on 05/25/2017

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thanks TomKat I could of DJ all night with you guys. It was my honor and pleasure to be your host and entertainment. Thank you!!!!