MIC King Music and Events LLC Reviews

MIC King Music and Events LLC 3
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding 10/27/18

I don't know where to start. First if I could give more stars I absolutely would. We Initially had Connor as our DJ and he ended up having to cancel due to a Concussion. We ended up having Mike King himself be our DJ for our wedding and he was the most amazing DJ I could have ever asked for. Not only was he a DJ, he helped pin Boutonnieres, he helped coordinate the processional, He ran beverages out to us in the apple orchard while we were taking pictures( I literally mean he ran, and not just once but he brought us drinks a few times!) He brought me out a plate of appetizers in the field while taking pictures. He held my plate while I put food on it at the buffet. He served everyone drinks at the head table, he cleaned up our table after we were done eating, He was the best DJ and played a super fun game of Survivor. In a Nut Shell, you'd have to be crazy not to hire Mike. At every point of the night he made sure to go above and beyond. All of our guests are still shocked at how amazing he was. I would hire him a million times over!!!

MIC King Music and Events LLC 4

Janet · Married on 09/22/2018

I wish I could give Mike more than 5 stars. He was fabulous and I have already booked him for our next wedding. His enthusiasm made everyone want to get up and dance. He made sure the flow of our event went smoothly and everyone was happy! Absolutely the best!

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was amazing!! He went above and beyond for our daughter's wedding. I would give him more stars if I could. I never expected such great service from a DJ. Our guests are still raving about the event and it's because of MIC King. Worth every penny.

Kaarn · Married on 09/15/2018

Hannah went above and beyond what was expected of her. She played a large portion of the songs we wanted to have played. She kept everyone engaged and even participated in the fun. One of the things that stood out was the fact that she offered to prepare a plate for me to save any risk of spilling food on my dress. She also bussed tables and made sure my husband and I's and our family's drinks were always full. Her set up was great and she was very punctual and professional. We would recommend her a thousand times over! We also appreciated the easy booking by Mike and the check-up by his wife at the wedding.

Carolyn · Married on 09/13/2018

What a great corporate event! It was made all the better because of MIC King Music. Mike, our DJ, read the attendees and match the music to the crowd. When it was time for the speakers, he added appropriate drums rolls at all the right places. He even made a personalized gobo for the entrance floor. That was such a special touch! The crowd didn't want to stop dancing. Thank you, Mike.

MIC King Music and Events LLC 5
    MIC King Music and Events LLC 6

Katlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

He very professional and was always willing to get us whatever we needed. He brought us drinks, served my food for me, and checked on us numerous times!

Caitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a great wedding reception thanks to MIC King Music and Events. We came to Hannah with a unique combination of music and she was able to make it work at our reception. Hannah and Darthy went above and beyond at our reception, doing more than just playing music, but also making sure we had everything we needed all night long. We attended multiple wedding shows in the months leading up to our wedding, and whenever we ran into Mike and Darthy, they were always so friendly and recognized us. Mike, Darthy, and Hannah were great to work with, and we would recommend MIC King to anyone.

Debby · Married on 07/14/2018

Mike was AMAZING! He knew what questions to ask to make sure we had a great party. The games were great ice breakers and the music was right on target for our group. Everyone had a super time

THANKS!!!

Austin · Married on 07/01/2018

MIC King was absolutely amazing. Our DJ Hannah was right on with our song selection and transitioned things so smoothly throughout the night. Not only that, but she regularly checked in on us to make sure we were doing okay, getting things like waters, food, etc. if we needed them. These people truly do go above and beyond and are definitely worth every cent!

Sent on 07/16/2018

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Austin and Jordan. Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you all the best.

Ashlee · Married on 06/30/2018

Best DJ ever!! Catered to not only my every move but my bridal party, and parents as well. They acted more as my coordinator/wedding planner and made the entire day flow beautifully. I received several complements not only about their sound and music but also their personalities and participation!! My sister will be using this DJ for her wedding next year!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashelee and Seth. Hannah and the rest of the team wish you guys all the best and thank you for allowing us to be apart of your celebration!
  • O

orrianna · Married on 06/29/2018

I have used other DJ's in the past for resident events, But Mike with MIC King is by far my new favorite. He really engaged with our residents and made them feel even more at home. We couldn't have selected a better DJ for our 1st Annual Pool Party!!

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Mike went above and beyond what my husband and I would have asked from him for the wedding and reception. He helped make our day extra amazing! He even helped bus the tables after dinner and brought us drinks through our the night! Also he is so fantastic with making the kids at the wedding feel apart as well!

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike King and Mic King Music was easily one of the best vendors we had! He was so kind, thought of everything you could want and more! He was so fun and kept the party lively and fun! We would highly recommend him!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Both me and my husband have some pretty eclectic music tastes and we knew our wedding DJ/MC had to live up to our high standards, and we are pleased to say that MIC King delivered! We searched high and low for someone who would fit the bill, but Mike won us over with his professionalism and energetic personality. Unfortunately just a few weeks before our wedding, we found out our perfect DJ Mike had chosen for us would be unable to DJ our wedding! I was more than stressed about this news and fretted about what to do, but Mike stepped up! He got us another DJ, Jackson, to play our reception, and on top of that Darthy also joined to facilitate the night. Jackson and Darthy sat down with us to make sure they got all of our songs and details right (and to help calm my nerves!) Jackson took our list of songs, did a great job tracking down some uncommon pieces of music, and made a superb mix that kept the dance floor going all night long. In fact, I maybe left the dance floor once throughout the night! The MC job between the two was just fabulous and they helped keep the events of the night going smoothly. They did a great job letting us know what was coming up and modifying our timeline to accommodate last minute changes to keep it flowing. Everyone had a blast the entire night. DJs and MCs can really make or break a wedding reception, and we are so happy that MIC King made ours!

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

We have nothing but positive things to say about Mic Kings! They were not only great DJ’s but very helpful wedding coordinators. They let us know where we should be at exactly what time, brought us drinks after our ceremony and even served me (Bride) food. Both Mike and DJ Conner were extremely professional and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2018

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank you, Megan, we had a great time at your wedding as well. I'm glad Connor and I got to help make your big day special. You had fun people at your wedding. They just made it easy for us to do what we do. We wish you two all the best.

Jackie · Married on 04/28/2018

Professional, fun, and super easy to work with! Our wedding guests had a blast! I absolutely recommend Mic King Music to anyone looking for a great music experience at your event! You won’t regret it!

Brenna · Married on 04/28/2018

Mike and Chris were absolutely great! They both saw my vision and made sure everything turned out exactly how I wanted it. Mike was great at keeping in touch with me up to the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly and so that he could really understand what I was wanting from the day. Chris did a great job of getting the guests up on the dance floor and kept the mood going. Couldn’t have asked for a better time!

Sent on 06/05/2018

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank Brenna, we are glad we could make your day special. We can't thank you enough for being such an amazing couple. We wish you two many years of happiness.

jobeth · Married on 04/21/2018

No Excuses!!! Darthy was the best!!! She knows how to make everything flow, get everyone involved and didn't mind freezing her bum off in the process. Thank you very much for helping us make our 3rd Annual 5K a raving success!!!

Kelly · Married on 04/19/2018

We used Mike and his company to help us with a construction related pub quiz. We provided the questions and answers but MIC King had to make it interesting and fun. I thought they did great job.

Joshua · Married on 02/17/2018

Great service and a truely professional DJ and MC

Brandi · Married on 12/16/2017

You guys are fantastic! We were so pleased with everything you did for us. The communication, follow through, and execution was delivered beyond expectations. You are so genuine and thoughtful and we were so lucky to have found you and have you as our dj and now friend. You kept the party going and everyone just raved about how awesome you were! You were so kind to us when we were feeling sick by giving us crackers and drinks and just your genuine concern if we were ok or if we needed anything. Your heart is so big and it shown on our wedding night. You even helped with clean up and cupcakes! We can’t thak you enough for your generousity, flexibility, engaging personality, great music, helpfulness, etc. You are hand down THE BEST!

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/02/2017

Mike and his team are always spot on! They know how to bring the party. they are engaging- flexible and extremely professional. They always go over the top.

Abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved having Mike at our wedding! It was so much fun and he made sure that the bridal party was taken care of! Right away he was on top of everything and very professional! They made sure when we were on the dance floor that everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves! I would highly recommend to anyone! One of the best choices we made is have MIC King DJ our wedding reception!

Sent on 11/28/2017

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Abigail!! Congratulations to you and Nick.

SuEllen · Married on 11/05/2017

Dear Mike:
    You were such a gift to our celebration! You played the perfect music for event but at a volume that allowed
    everyone to have great conversations! The spirit you created was terrific and we keep getting such great
    thank-you notes from people who said they had so much fun!!
    You were a great resource for me - everything from colored napkins to how to turn family photos into a DVD
    that you played throughout the party.
    I couldn't believe that you found the instrumental version of "Getting To Know You" as a background when I
    sang the song to my friends. We feel so blessed to have discovered you!!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Connor was awesome! I was a little hesitant because of his age, but he was on top of things the whole night and was very helpful throughout the evening! We had a great time celebrating by dancing the night away!

Sent on 11/07/2017

MIC King Music and Events LLC's reply:

Michelle, thank You for your review! We all chuckled about your comment with regards to Connors age, he is one of the youngest DJs on our team. But as he proves every with event he hosts, time and experience is NO MATCH for a great person with passion for people, music, and professionalism! We’d like to take some credit for great training, but he’s been a natural fit on our team from day 1. Thank You for hiring the MIC King Music and Events team to be part of your first day together as husband and wife.