Mia's Catering Reviews

3 | Plymouth, MA

3 Reviews for Mia's Catering

3 Mia's Catering Reviews

Anthony · Married on 12/16/2017

I used Mias for a party and they were fantastic. Guests raved about the food and I raved about the convenience. Fair price and superb service.

Janet · Married on 06/17/2017

The tables were set up beautifully with the linens, flatware, and dishes. Haylee always returned my phone calls promptly to answer my questions and had many helpful suggestions. Everyone said how much they enjoyed the food. The evening was a great success! I would definitely have them cater another event.

Mike · Married on 06/06/2015

My wife and I need to give an enormous thank you to the entire Marshfield location staff for an incredible wedding. Manager Susan Penney and Chef Bridget helped put together an amazing menu that fit the occasion as well as over the top catering service. They helped answer many questions as well asked us many questions to make certain NOTHING was overlooked for our special day. From color of linens, help with setting up tables the day before and morning of, to even being courteous to asking what color work shirts for their staff to wear so they would not clash with anything. Once again, this is the team and family restaurant you want to help plan and cook for your event and the pricing was extremely fair and the servings were more than ample. The entire staff that worked our event was not only polite and hard working but you can also see they all work very well together and enjoy working side by side. All our family and friends raved over the food and were impressed that they prepped and grilled most of it onsite. Thank you once again Susan, Chef Bridget and Tony V for amazing service!!