Miami Writes CO Reviews

20 | Miami, FL

20 Reviews for Miami Writes CO

• Carolina

Carolina Q. · Married on 05/29/2021

Book her... You will NOT regret it!

Loved working with Kelsy! She is so understanding and great to communicate with and tries to work with your budget. Everyone at my wedding had something to say about our seating chart mirror, table numbers and welcome sign! Honestly best calligrapher ever, LOVE her. I mean here are some photos... they speak for themselves

Veronica A. · Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely stunning!

Thank you for being so amazing! She allowed me to make changes until the last minute. Which I never planned on doing but things happen and I’m so thankful! Your work is absolutely stunning and your professionalism speaks volume. Thank you for being so responsive it felt like I had a friend through the whole process. Thank you x1000!! Your mirror was one of the highlights of my event! Only pictures I have now are Instagram photos, will share more when I get them.

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Natalie

Natalie W. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing!!!

I had been following this account on Instagram for a whileeee and after constantly stalking the posts & seeing all the work, I knew I couldn’t have my wedding without this mirror seating chart! Kelsey was super responsive & helpful & we got the “Tina” mirror seating chart. It came out BEYOND beautiful & it was such a hit at the wedding. Could not recommend this more! We also got the table numbers & the welcome sign which were also perfect and beautiful!

Alina · Married on 05/22/2021

The perfect touch!

I cannot say enough good things about kelsy & the Miami writes co team. Quality of service and product aside, it was honestly such a pleasure of an experience working with them. Kelsy is the biggest sweetheart, she’s sooooo responsive, supportive, and she makes whatever vision you have come to life! I got a mirror seating chart, table numbers, and a personalized signature drink sign. Everything came out perfect. Flawless... not one issue! The amount of compliments I just reassured me THAT much more that I made the best decision ever going with Miami Writes Co! So worth it so worth it so worth it!!! I can go on and on but seriously thank you thank you thank you for putting the cherry on top at my wedding and helping me make everything so beautiful! Can’t wait for the professional pics so that I can see it all over again!

• I

Ivana G. · Married on 04/18/2021

Like working with family!

Working with Kelsy felt so incredibly easy and like family! Her work is truly one of a kind and gave our wedding that beautiful extra touch! We received so many compliments for our beautiful seating chart and table signs! Kelsy was always available to answer any questions and made the whole process enjoyable! We can't wait to use MiamiWritesCo again for our future events and would recommend her 10/10!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Natalie D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Miami Writes CO

Kelsy is beyond amazing! Everything she did came out perfect and surpassed my expectations. Everyone loved the seating chart and all the signage. Definitely recommend Miami Writes CO!

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Loriet

Loriet B. · Married on 02/13/2021

Ruvalcaba Wedding

Words cannot describe the gratitude I have for Kelsy and her amazing talent. She exceeded all my expectations and wow’d me in every aspect. We cannot thank you enough for all you did.

Sent on 02/15/2021

Melissa S. · Married on 02/13/2021

Wonderful!!!

We had the pleasure of having Miami Writes as one of our vendors at our wedding! Communication and payment with Kelsy was simple and easy. They dropped off and picked up the seating chart mirror and never had to call me with any issues, which was great! The mirror looked wonderful and was a beautiful centerpiece at our reception. Could not recommend this small business enough!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2021

Maria S. · Married on 02/13/2021

She is your Calligraphy Queen!

Kelsi and her team from Miami Writes CO. are amazing at what they do and you can count on them to deliver. Kelsi is sweet, professional, and so talented in making your vision come through. Actually she delivers BEYOND your vision, I was IN LOVE with my gold mirror seating chart! She was able to handle my last minute changes with such ease. She has beautiful options to choose from for whatever your wedding calligraphy needs are. She's a boss babe and will always go beyond her way to deliver for each event no matter how many she has going on! Please check her work out on Instagram @miamiwritesco Thank you Kelsi for being a part of our special day and adding your piece to make it so beautiful! Xo

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Tatiana

Tatiana S. · Married on 02/13/2021

She is your Calligraphy Queen!

Kelsy and her team from Miami Writes CO. are amazing at what they do and you can count on them to deliver. Kelsy is sweet, professional, and so talented in making your vision come through. Actually she delivers BEYOND your vision, I was IN LOVE with my gold mirror seating chart! She was able to handle my last minute changes with such ease. She has beautiful options to choose from for whatever your wedding calligraphy needs are. She's a boss babe and will always go beyond her way to deliver for each event no matter how many she has going on! Please check her work out on Instagram @miamiwritesco Thank you Kelsy for being a part of our special day and adding your piece to make it so beautiful! Xo

Sent on 03/24/2021

Julissa · Married on 02/12/2021

Great experience

The calligraphy and mirror were perfection!

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor S. · Married on 02/06/2021

Best Seating Chart Ever!

Miami Writes CO was the perfect addition to my wedding! I would recommend them over and over again. Kelsy made sure I had exactly what I wanted and worked so well with me. My seating chart was beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 01/23/2021

One of a kind seating chart

The chart was beautiful and very much unique. I would chose MIA writes over again if i had to choose.

Sarah · Married on 01/23/2021

Excellent!

Miami Writes Co is amazing! Kelsy’s calligraphy is beautiful! Everything was wonderful! What we had envisioned for our wedding she made it happen. We appreciate all of your work and very thankful for how special everything came out. We would definitely recommend her!

Thank you for everything!
    Sarah & Cesar

Sent on 03/05/2021

Kathleen A. · Married on 09/12/2020

10/10 must have

Absolutely loved working with them. Super quick response, and very professional. Everything was done exactly how I wanted.

Rayda R. · Married on 06/20/2020

Best Calligrapher (& More!)

I found Kelsy through instagram and I am so thankful I did! I booked Kelsy for my bridal shower and wedding (which were both postponed due to COVID) and working with Kelsy to choose a new date was so easy. She was extremely understanding and so sweet! Not only do you get the most beautiful calligraphy for all your needs from the gorgeous table seating mirrors, to table numbers, and any sign you can think of, but you're also communicating with an awesome business owner who takes her work seriously and has pride in everything she does. It meant so much to me that last minute I was able to add a sign for our grandmother who passed away, and again she made it happen, and my husband and I will always be so thankful for that!!! This will not be the last time I work with Kelsy, and I look forward to the next event where all her work will be in display!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Jasmine · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing experience

My sister (MOH) found them on Instagram and instantly we fell in love. Kelsey was amazing to work with and was able to help with delivering everything on time to our wedding in Orlando. We recommend 100% and will probably use for my sister in a few years :)

• Y

Yanira · Married on 08/21/2019

10/10 recommend.

Booking with MiamiWrites was never a question for my wedding. I’ve been following her work for a while and she did not disappoint ever. Kelsy truly loves what she does and you can tell!! I planned my own wedding and working with her was one of the easiest most comforting experiences ever. She was so understanding of me and what I needed and wanted and was ALWAYS available. This was the best experience I could’ve had and her work is nothing but amazing!! She is absolutely without a doubt the best.

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Calligrapher hands-down!!

Where can I start with Kelsy & Chris from Miami Writes Co. From the very beginning of my experience Kelsy was very attentive and really easy to communicate with. I used her for my bridal shower and wedding. I told her exactly what I visioned and she took it to a whole other level! She’s open to any ideas you have in mind. Her and Chris are so sweet and very friendly. 10/10 would recommend Miami Writes Co. You’re not going to regret it!! Promise!