Miami Wedding Cinema Reviews

43 Reviews for Miami Wedding Cinema

• Gabriela

Gabriela Romeu · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Great Experience and Video

Extremely happy with my experience and the video that was produced. Definitely made my small wedding look like a grand event!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Q. · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing Photos

I loved everything they did for us. Truly an amazing photographer his staff was amazing too! You guys rocked our wedding day!!!!!! From photobooth to videos and pictures I can't wait to see our end product!!!!! Armando you did such an amazing job im still in awee!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Keila

Keila Vázquez · Married on 01/11/2020

Best wedding team ever !!

We did our wedding video with Armando and his team and we couldn’t be more satisfied, we received our video and couldn’t stop crying from how beautiful it was and how amazing it was to relive through that moment again and how special they made it for us . We felt like if we knew them because of how comfortable with felt with them . We recommend Miami Wedding Cinema to anyone who wants their special day to be extra special.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Ernesto Pazos · Married on 11/16/2019

Top Notch best in south Florida!

These guys do an amazing job and the end product will blow your mind away. You want high quality do yourself a favor and stop searching Armando and his team are IT!!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Grecia Pulido · Married on 11/08/2019

Exceptional Work!

My husband and I are extremely happy with our video, which is truly a movie experience. Armando did an amazing job from start to finish and went above and beyond to make sure the video included the best highlights of the getting ready, ceremony and reception. We definitely recommend his work because we see his dedication and professionalism on every aspect of it. Can't wait to share it with our friends and family.

Thank you so much Armando for making our big day even more special!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Beatriz

Beatriz Palacio · Married on 08/07/2019

Excellent work!!!

Armando and the photographer were excellent. I would highly recommend them if you want a beautiful video and amazon photos.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Ad G · Married on 06/24/2019

Spectacular

Armando is amazing! His work is like no one else’s. You’ll be pleased, trust me!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Evin

Evin Toker · Married on 04/20/2019

Epic wedding video!!

Miami wedding cinema is by far the best wedding video company out there! Our wedding video was perfect in every way, in fact it was a epic mini movie! They did a perfect job of capturing all the small moments and big moments throughout the day and night, they even had a drone! Everyone who has watched our video jaw drops and wants to watch it again. The quality, editing and music was gorgeous and perfect in every way. We are beyond happy and in love with our video. Hiring Miami Wedding Cinema will be one of the best choices you make for your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Brittney Brinkworth · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible

Extremely professional and did an amazing job capturing the best day of my life

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Rosali

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful Wedding Video!

Miami Wedding Cinema did an amazing job capturing all the details and moments at our wedding. They were kind, professional, and always made us feel comfortable. The best part was seeing the video outcome, which they delivered in a timely manner, and the video was amazing!!!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Michael · Married on 04/27/2018

Miami Wedding Cinema did an awesome job... Great people, great service, even better video.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Barbara · Married on 12/23/2017

Friendly, respectful, on time, considered, artistic, the best!!highly recommended!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Kiara · Married on 12/06/2017

We do not normally write reviews but this one Is necessary. The guys at Miami wedding Cinema are just awesome. These guys are young professionals and very high tech.
    They were one time and they went above and beyond to make our wedding special.
    Our wedding video is like a movie and our photo album is just incredible.
    We did not have to instruct them of anything, we told them what we wanted and they went above and beyond.
    We were very lucky to find Miami Wedding Cinema. We live in Maryland and we took a chance on them and they delivered.
    Their prices are better than the competitors in Miami and they will give you more.
    Last but not least these guys are easy to get along with and they will make you feel comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Monica · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I are very happy with the service Miami Wedding Cinema provided us with. Armando was able to captured every moment of it perfectly. He went above and beyond (without even being asked) to ensure that our wedding video was flawless.

I will say ... "patience is a virtue" while waiting for your video ... but I promise you that your wedding video will be worth every single second of the wait!

Miami Wedding Cinema nailed it and we could not be happier!

Sent on 05/14/2018

L · Married on 12/01/2017

Armando and his team were the ULTIMATE full package! We had to reschedule our wedding due to Hurricane Irma and they were more than accommodating for our new date. They were beyond professional from their attire to their final product... The price was right. Their turn time was also quick having it during the holiday season (Dec) Yet it IS THE ULTIMATE BESTEST VIDEO EVER!!!! SO MANY TEARS OF JOY LOOKING BACK ON SUCH A VERY SPECIAL DAY- THE BEST DAY OF OUR ENTIRE LIVES!! YOU GOT ALL THE IMPORTANT FOOTAGE IN OUR CLIP AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND OH SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Simply perfect. It didn’t even feel like they were there but there they were... capturing all of this magic that was Dec 1st!

5million stars for Miami Wedding Cinema, you wont be disappointed!!! I am so happy I found them online thanks to all of the amazing previous reviews and footage :)

-One very grateful bride!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Cristyl-Lin · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED our wedding video that Armando created! He is so talented and so happy we picked him for our videographer on our special day!!! 100% perfect!!!!!!! Thank you Armando!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Tynisha · Married on 08/19/2017

They made my wedding a dream come true! I felt like a movie star ⭐️ everyone did.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Eyling · Married on 07/22/2017

I used Miami Wedding Cinema to photograph my baby shower and I was very pleased with their service and my pictures! From the moment I hired them they were very easy to work with and communicate with me. During the baby shower he made sure to photograph every little detail, all the family portraits and all the partying!
    I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great and trustworthy photographer/videographer.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Karina · Married on 07/21/2017

Todo estuvo perfecto! Las fotos están increibles y el video mucho más!! Armando y su equipo hicieron un excelente trabajo en mi boda, captaron cada detalle, recomiendo con los ojos cerrados a Miami Wedding Cinema. Muchas gracias por todo.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Linda · Married on 06/30/2017

Where do I begin!?! Armando Madrid and his crew are amazing. After seeing his work my husband and I were blown away. We knew Miami Wedding Cinema was the company to trust in capturing the most important day of our lives. Thank you so much for your professionalism. Our wedding video is beautiful! My husband and I cried at the first time of watching. I highly recomend this videographer for your special events. Their prices are affordable and the quality is top of the line!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Dana · Married on 06/16/2017

Miami wedding cinema is the best investment we made for the whole entire wedding. The videographers were so professional and kind. They were so quiet, I could hardly tell they were there lol. As far as the video, it was an absolute hit!! Everyone that watched said they felt like they were right there with us on our wedding day. I could sit and watch our video over and over again!!! It brought back all the wonderful emotions and memories from the day of our wedding! I would recommend these guys to anyone. As a bride that took care of all the planning myself, I got a bit anxious and bugged Armando a bit at times lol, but he was always super patient with me and kept his dameanor very professional. I just can't say enough good things about these guys. I am well pleased! Hire them!! You ,WILL NOT regret it!! Well worth the money!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • F

felipe · Married on 05/05/2017

AMAZING WORK!♥️
    Armando and MiamiCinema did a amazing Job, our pictures came out perfect, Our video was just beautiful, drone views were so perfect ,They did an amazing Job, High quality work, Very profesional, our wedding day was a Success thanks to armando and his team. WE will Highly recommend armando and his team for any occation They will make your special day into an unforgettable memory.
    Felipe & Valerie

Sent on 12/12/2017

Karen · Married on 04/23/2017

This guys are amazing! I love my pictures and they worked very well around our wedding's craziness!

Sent on 07/10/2017

kiria · Married on 04/22/2017

I had an amazing experience working with these guys. They are absolutely amazing at what they do! I would definitely recommend them to any one looking for a good professional videographer. They met and exceeded all my expectations, I am very happy with their work.

Sent on 06/15/2017