Miami Makeup Artist Reviews

Miami Makeup Artist 7
  • Y

Yordanka Caceres · Married on 12/22/2018

Dunia & Co

Dunia, in case you didn't know, you have a gift. The gift of bringing out the very best in everyone you meet and I'm not just talking about features.
    Thank you again for making us all feel and look our very best, you made my wonderful day even more wonderful!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding make up

Dunia did an absolutely beautiful job with my make up as well as with my bridesmaid and mother.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Miami Makeup Artist 8
    Miami Makeup Artist 9

Christy L · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding day

Dunia is simply amazing! She is a true talent. Thanks to her, my make up came out absolutely flawless on my wedding day. It not only looked beautiful but it lasted the entire night. She has been my go to make up artist since I found her and I’m so lucky she was available for my big day! Thank you Dunia, you are the best!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sandra Rivero · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding!

I could'nt have picked a better team. Dunia was absolutely a pleasure to have around, not only is she extremely talented (the best) but she was professional and thanks to her I was able to stay calm and actually enjoy the process.
    To say I was a nervous wreck it's an understatement, luckly Dunia kept me same with her sweet personality and awesome humor.
    I can't imagine my day without her!
    Look no further!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Labelle

Labelle Barrios · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredibly Talented Makeup Artist

Dunia is the best. I'm so glad I found her in time to do my wedding makeup. She did the make up for my mother, mother in law, and I . We all came out stunning and our makeup lasted ALL NIGHT (we party hard). She is incredibly talented. She hid my imperfections and made all my nice features stand out. To save time we made the mistake of hiring another makeup artist recommended by my cousin for the bridesmaids. Once they saw Dunia's work, they all wanted her to do their makeup instead. She was incredibly kind and fun to be around as well which made what is usually a stressful time go by smoothly. Everyone loved my makeup and I felt like a million bucks.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Miami Makeup Artist 10
    Miami Makeup Artist 11
    Miami Makeup Artist 12
    Miami Makeup Artist 13
    Miami Makeup Artist 14

Marcia · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing job

I was so happy with the final result. My make up was amazing and it lasted all night long. I will highly recommend Dunia for any event. She is super friendly and made my wedding day extra special. My mom’s makeup was from another world and my bridesmaids as well. Thank you Dunia :)

Sent on 11/27/2018

Elizabeth Michell · Married on 11/03/2018

amazing!!!!!!!!!

Words can’t desrcibe how amazing Dunia and her team is!!! I consider myself pretty picky and asked my sister and mom to test out her skills prior to my wedding because I live in NYC and couldn’t fly to NYC prior to my wedding! Yes, it was a gamble but what a WIN it was! The day of my wedding Dunia made me feel like a QUEEN. God definitely put her in my path for a reason and I will be forever be grateful to her passion, dedication, and skill. Thank you Dunia for making all of my wedding dreams come true!! You are the best of the best!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

Best MUA in Miami!

I hired Dunia and Kristy to do my makeup for my elopement/wedding celebration. I cannot say enough about how incredible these 2 women are. Their attention to detail and talent is way above any other makeup artist that I have ever worked with. And I cannot say enough about how incredibly sweet & kind both of them are. I have hired them for multiple events, and although I do not live in Miami anymore, I will continue to hire them for events in Miami going forward. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed if you hire these girls. They are absolutely incredible!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Miami Makeup Artist 15

Carolina · Married on 05/26/2018

Dunia is incredible! She isnt just extremely talented but also kind, patient and has your best interest at heart! I absolutely loved my makeup and it strayed on all night long after dancing the night away at my wedding. I was unsure of the style I wanted and color scheme and Dunia was very helpful and patient with me, she assured me that she was not going to be happy unless I was and this meant the world to me. In the end, the color scheme and makeup style we picked was perfect and everyone complimented me on my makeup. I 100% recommend Dunia and her team.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Miami Makeup Artist 16

Madelyn · Married on 05/12/2018

Dunia is a very talented make-up artist, and you can tell she loves what she does, and her team is amazing. She did my make-up for engagement pics and for my wedding day, and both times my make-up looked stunning. Definitely recommend her & her team to help you feel extra beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Guspert · Married on 04/29/2018

Amazing experience

I have to say my makeup and hair we’re the only things I had no worries about on my wedding day. They really made my big day special. From me to my bridesmaids we all looked amazing. My hair stayed through the entire wedding and so did my makeup. They also made me feel so comfortable which is really important to me. I Can’t say enough good things about them! Would strongly recommend to anybody for any event.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/03/2018

Dunia was amazing!! She made me feel beautiful!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kendra · Married on 01/20/2018

Dunia and Krysti were absolutely the dream team. Everyone's makeup turned out so amazing and I was absolutely in love with mine!! She made everything so fluid and easy. We had an issue with our hair stylist and Dunia's assistant was even able to help us out with our hair as well!! I can't say enough about how great and sweet they were! I would recommend Miami Makeup Artist to anyone and everyone and I look forward to working with them again for any of my future events. Thank you so much again ladies, you were fantastic!! <3

Sent on 12/26/2017

Eleni · Married on 01/20/2018

Dunia and Krysti were such talented and sweet ladies! The day of my wedding, they were so funny and fun to be around, were super flexible from a scheduling standpoint and even stayed until my whole bridal party was finished to make final touch ups before the photos began. My makeup lasted all day and all night and photographed beautifully! They both took direction so well and made everyone look stunning and feel beautiful. I’m so happy with how everyone came out! Would definitely recommend Dunia and Krysti for future brides. Thank you so much for everything!! Here are some of my photographers pics :)

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Miami Makeup Artist 17
    Miami Makeup Artist 18
    Miami Makeup Artist 19

Ana · Married on 01/19/2018

I booked Dunia for my big day because the trial was flawless! Weeks before the big day a lot of changes occured and she was able to accommodate all of them. I want to also point out, that in comparison to the other vendors I engaged with, Dunia was by far the easiest to communicative with. She is extremely fast at responding via text or email. As a bride, when things are going wrong, waiting for a response from a vendor can cause all sorts of anxiety but I never experienced that with Dunia. On a personal level, she is extremely sweet and approachable which made me feel at ease throughout the process. Day of the wedding I had decided to make some minor changes and she truly exceeded my expectations. I have recommended her to anyone and everyone and i cannot wait until I can book her again. I'd like to also add that my make up was done at 10:30 am and when I left the venue at 11 pm it was INTACT (and trust me i cried) Honestly, she's the best!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Miami Makeup Artist 20
    Miami Makeup Artist 21

Veronica · Married on 01/03/2018

Dunia was amazing from the very beginning. Always professional and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I looked amazing on my wedding day! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Miami Makeup Artist 22
    Miami Makeup Artist 23
    Miami Makeup Artist 24
    Miami Makeup Artist 25

Krystina · Married on 12/21/2017

I had the pleasure of Dunia doing my makeup for my civil wedding. I could not be happier with my makeup! She gave me exactly what I was looking for and she was a doll to work with. I look forward to using Dunia for any future event. ❤️

Alexandra · Married on 12/16/2017

I had the pleasure of having Dunia as my MUA for my recent wedding and I can honestly say that it was the best experience I’ve ever had. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is the sweetest and most down to earth woman ever! When she did my makeup, my face looked brand new! She leaves you feeling like you barely have makeup on because its just that good, I truly felt so beautiful that day and this wasn’t just my opinion, ALL my girls that did makeup with her felt absolutely flawless and LOVED her! She was a huge part of making that day the best day of my life. This definitely won’t be the only occasion that I will use her for!! Absolutely AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Miami Makeup Artist 26
    Miami Makeup Artist 27

Teresa · Married on 12/02/2017

Dunia did the makeup for my mother, 3 sisters, grandmother, and I for my wedding. Everyone looked amazing and perfect. I felt beautiful and my makeup lasted the entire day. Dunia traveled to my location, she was there on time. She is very professional. And she is always smiling !

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Miami Makeup Artist 28
    Miami Makeup Artist 29
    Miami Makeup Artist 30
    Miami Makeup Artist 31
    Miami Makeup Artist 32

Jenn · Married on 11/21/2017

Dunia is very talented, attentive and creative! Thank you for making me feel glamorous.

Lucy · Married on 11/18/2017

When everything was going wrong, Dunia’s energy and expertise was a blessing. She’s not just a makeup artist, she’s a wedding specialist. Totally saved the day.

Alexandria · Married on 08/12/2017

She is amazing! LOVED my makeup on my wedding day. ❤️

Dayana · Married on 07/20/2017

Hello everyone, my name is Dayana and I got married on July 20, 2017. Our Wedding was held at Park Chateu in New Jersey. Dunia was excellent, she flew to meet us the day before our wedding. She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. She was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Dunia, you will be so happy that you did!

Miami Makeup Artist 33
    Miami Makeup Artist 34
    Miami Makeup Artist 35
    Miami Makeup Artist 36

Mel · Married on 05/12/2017

Dunia has to be one of the most skilled, down to earth, and caring makeup artists I have ever met, She will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with her services and will not sacrifice quality under any circumstance. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • F

florence · Married on 04/08/2017

While planning my wedding in 5 short weeks, I was referred to Dunia at the last minute by another MUA.... I can't even express in words how wonderful Dunia is, I'm not someone who wears make up often but she made me feel very confortable when we met formmy trial as if we had known each other for years and made me the most beautiful bride. My mother, maid of honor and other guests all had their make up done by Dunia before the wedding because she is that great and was flexible and accommodated everyone. She does amazing work and it lasted thru the wedding, happy tears and after party. My pictures are flawless!

Sent on 04/12/2017