Mia Farah Beautique - Hair & Makeup by Mia Reviews

123 Reviews for Mia Farah Beautique - Hair & Makeup by Mia

• Erin

Erin · Married on 07/11/2020

Beautifully done work

Mia and her girls were phenomenal. There work was amazing. Having curly hair it was very difficult finding someone who could tame the curls. Mia truly understood what would work and how to make it look fabulous. She did a beautiful, elegant low bun with a natural make up with a nice eye sparkle. I do not think I have ever felt or looked more beautiful, thanks to Mia. Everyone else’s hair and make up turned out awesome. It was a nice and relaxing morning. They kept everyone calm and worked very efficiently.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Chioma · Married on 08/30/2019

Wonderful service!!

I reached out to Mia while looking for a makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding. Once she and I connected, I knew she was the one! What was even more amazing was that she does makeup & hair!! I didn’t realize I would find one person who could do both.

Her services were simply wonderful! From her flexibility (I had bridesmaids with U.S. visa issues and my hair accessories did not deliver), to her punctuality, to her responsiveness when I reached out via text, call, video-call haha, to her professionalism! Everything was on point and everyone liked her!

Thank you Mia, for the amazing work you did during my trial and on my wedding day! I knew you did just that but I was reminded with guests’ compliments and my dad’s comment, “WOW! Your makeup artist and hair stylist did amazing jobs! This is talent!”

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tyler Williams · Married on 08/25/2019

Highly recommended!

From the beginning, Mia and her team were professional and friendly. They handled me and my 9 bridesmaids with ease on the day of my wedding. Mia is the type of person you feel like you’ve known for a while after just meeting her once and made getting ready on my special day a breeze. Everyone’s hair was flawless. I honestly could not have chosen a better hairstylist to go with. Book with her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Nydia · Married on 03/02/2019

Reliable service

Mia was great to work with and made the process stress-free. Her company was responsive and reliable. My bridal party enjoyed their makeup and Mia was very sweet.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli Echevarria · Married on 11/30/2018

Mia was the best!!!

Mia was so attentive to my makeup and hair style. I loved everything she did and so happy that I chose her!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

Really happy with Mia’s professionalism and service. She was cool, calm, and collected with some last minute changes and was so accommodating. All the hair and make up was gorgeous and lasted for hours :)

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Mia and her team were amazing!!!!! Mia did my look for my engagement party and my bridal shower and I knew she was the best person to do my look and my whole bridal party for my wedding. I felt like myself, the make up is flawless and the hair lasted all through the day! All the bridesmaids loved their look too. The team was prompt, professionalism, and all 11 girls were ready on time! Thank you Mia and team for a stress-free wedding morning and for helping me look my best for the best day of my life!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • RH912

Renata · Married on 07/01/2018

Trust her instincts to make you look amazing on your special day. Mia is a true professional with a beautiful heart.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • F

Fawn · Married on 06/08/2018

Mia is great! She is very professional and a master of her craft. She and her team styled the hair of myself and my 9 bridesmaids. Nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Belinda · Married on 06/02/2018

Mia is a great and professional beautician. I looked amazing for my wedding. So did my bridesmaids! She's also a really nice person which makes a difference considering we spent hours together as she was transforming me from a regular person to a glamorous bride. I'm so glad I went with one person who has the talent in both hair and makeup. She and her team did a great job and I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

I very recently got married (November 17, 2017) and Mia did my makeup and hair, my mothers and 2 MOH’s . Mia had 2 assistants to help with hair and makeup for my 6 other bridesmaids. I cannot put into words how amazing we all looked and felt. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She was easy to communicate with prior to the wedding, she was on time, and she was calm and fun to hang out with on the day of my wedding. Mia has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. I would recommend her without reservation! I have never felt more beautiful :) She's the BEST!"

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Yes, Yes!! Mia is so talented. I love how beautiful she made me look. I would recommend her to anyone!! I really cant say much the pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Marina · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional, experienced and high quality of work. Was so pleased with experience overall

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Y

Y · Married on 08/25/2017

Mia was beyond perfect. Very detailed! You can tell she is very passionate about her work! She is definitely my go to Hair and Makeup Girl! Awesome , Awesome , Awesome!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2017

I did a trial with Mia prior to my wedding where she was very attentive to my style and took time to show me different hair and makeup options. On my wedding day, Mia and her team arrived promptly and made sure that everyone in the party had ample time get hair and makeup done while also preparing for the ceremony. My bridal party and myself looked absolutely glamorous from the evening into the night and received so many compliments. Mia is truly talented and extremely professional. I would definitely work with her again in the future and hope that she is available for my next event!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Shinay · Married on 04/29/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience with Mia and her team. If I could give 6 stars I would!!!! I gave her a challenge with a bridal party plus family group of 20 people. She never complained or said she could not handle it. I was impressed by her team's make up skills. All of the bridesmaids loved their natural glam look for the wedding day. I am extremely impressed with Mia's hair styling skills. The majority of my bridal party has natural hair including myself. She delivered a natural hairstyle that was classic and regal! I should not be surprised by Mia's work because three people recommended her when I asked around. Mia you are a fabulous person and you made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/22/2017

I've hired Mia for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding and would hire her a million times more. She and her team did my makeup as well as 10 others for the wedding and it was absolutely perfect. Every single one of us looked beautiful. if I could give her 10 stars I would!! Mia works with quality products and truly understands lighting conditions and how makeup shows in photography. She's also a pleasure to spend time with and always makes you feel like your most beautiful self.

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • joan

joan · Married on 04/09/2017

Wow, what can I say about Mia Farah Beutique!!! From the beginning, she were very responsive and professional to all y concerns, emails and texts. I was getting married 4 hours away from home and I wanted to make certain the person I hired was someone that I was someone that made me feel comfortable and was sure would travel and meet my needs and Mia exceeded my expectations. From the trial session to the day of my wedding, she was a sweetheart and guided me along the way. She and her team showed up to the hotel on time, ready to work and make my bridal party look beautiful. I was so happy with her service and I would recommend her to anyone else. Thank you Mia for everything on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kim · Married on 12/30/2016

DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK MIA! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I have nothing but amazing things to say about Mia. The main thing I wanted for my wedding vendors was that I would be working with people I would get along with and had a nice energy about them...I even met with (and ended up booking) a photographer for my wedding based on the fact that she has worked with Mia before. Mia and her crew are the best in the business. They were calm, friendly and professional throughout the entire morning they spent with us. There were 6 girls including myself who got their hair and makeup done as well as a flower girl. They were on time at the ungodly hour of 5:30am, which was even 30 minutes earlier than we had scheduled to start! My hair/makeup and the hair/makeup of everyone in my bridal party held up until the very end of the evening! They were able to give everyone the exact makeup and hair styles that they had requested as well as working in a custom hair comb I got from Thomas Knoell! I loved how they explained the products and equipment to our 3-year-old flower girl and were very patient with her as well.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Loudie · Married on 12/11/2016

Absolutely wonderful! Very professional and very skilled. She was able to meet me in New York for my trial session and did such a stunning job i knew i would be in good hands. On my wedding day she worked so efficiently that she gave me one less thing to worry about. I booked her for my hair only and her work was simply phenomenal. I looked exactly the way i wanted to for my wedding. I would definitely recommend Mia Farah to do your hair for your wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Niurka · Married on 11/06/2016

Mia is a true beauty artist and a professional! She made me look like a Disney princess for my wedding. She is absolutely the BEST makeup & hair artist out there. I was very happy with her not only because of her beautiful results, but the fact that she really took her time to work with me. She was readily available to answer my questions and provided me with great recommendations before my wedding day. She also arrived early to my hotel to make sure I was ready on time. Mia also gave me a cute touch-up makeup kit if I needed it. My hair and makeup also looked phenomenal throughout the whole day in my OUTDOOR wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. :)
    -Niurka & Ricardo's Wedding Nov. 6, 2016

Sent on 01/17/2017

Niurka · Married on 11/06/2016

-Niurka & Ricardo's Wedding Nov. 6, 2016

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Mia was absolutely the BEST on my wedding day. She was on time, professional and flexible. She was able to stay longer for touch ups on short notice. She styled 5 of our hairstyles. I loved my hair for the wedding ceremony and my second look for the reception. My hair was sooo beautiful!! Thank you so so much Mia for making me beautiful on my wedding day! If I could do it again I would have booked her again and again! I recommend her for all your wedding/ event needs, hair and makeup she both so well!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Claudine · Married on 09/25/2016

I did two makeup trials before I met with Tanya from Mia Farah Beautique and in this case third time was the charm. On my wedding day Tanya did my makeup and that for my mother and matron of honor and we all were extremely pleased with our makeup. I felt beautiful but didn't feel that my makeup was too heavy and my makeup lasted all night long. Tanya was amazing and has such a wonderful spirit. She got along so well with my family and friends. As well the process leading up to my wedding day was so professional and straight forward. They were very organized and responded to my emails in a timely manner. Tanya was very punctual on my wedding day and on point with her work. I plan to work with this company again in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Chrain · Married on 06/25/2016

Mia is amazing professionally and personally! After being connected with her for my engagement photos and seeing her work with that, my Husband immediately requested her for the wedding as well! I could not have been happier. Mia is the one to work with! I am blessed to know her.

Sent on 01/02/2017