Mi Vintage Rentals Reviews

Mi Vintage Rentals 6
Mi Vintage Rentals 7

Dwyer Gerrity · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Perfectly Vintage

Love Mi Vintage's inventory! Cannot say enough of how perfect they pull off the true vintage look I am going for.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are happy to hear that you love our pieces! We can't wait to be a part of your wedding!

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2019

MiVintage went above and beyond!

Mi Vintage made our vision come to life! They took time and dedication to assist us with ensuring all their beautiful pieces paired perfectly based on not only the vision, but the venue. The pieces were in top condition and their team took great care to deliver them, set them up and worked closely with us to coordinate. They were very responsive and went above and beyond for our specific needs. We could not be happier with the service we received. We had the wedding of our dreams and MiVintage pieces were a part of that! Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Mi Vintage Rentals 14
    Mi Vintage Rentals 15
    Mi Vintage Rentals 16

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Patricia, you were amazing to work with! You had the perfect vision and all your details were just so different, and beautiful! We are happy that we were able to complete your vision, and be a part of your amazing love story! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

- Love The MV Team
  • Melanie

Melanie Saco · Married on 02/03/2019

Beautiful furniture and great customer service!

Mi Vintage is the best furniture rental company! Not only do they have a large showroom and a variety of gorgeous pieces, Liz and her team are amazing at what they do. Their customer service is the best and they are so easy to work with. Both my sister and I worked with Mi Vintage for our weddings - they were so good we came back a second time, and would continue to do so for all our future needs. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone looking to rent beautiful furniture for their next event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Mi Vintage Rentals 17
    Mi Vintage Rentals 18
    Mi Vintage Rentals 19
    Mi Vintage Rentals 20
    Mi Vintage Rentals 21

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Mel!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day! You and your sister are the best! We are so blessed that we were a huge part of both of your weddings! Your vision and nontraditional style really made this one fun for us. We love boho brides!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review!

Lulu · Married on 01/12/2019

Mi Vintage is absolutely amazing in every way! From their beautiful selection to incredible attention they give to every detail! When we started planning her special Quinces event, we knew there was no other vendor for us. The beautiful birthday party took place on June 16, 2018 and it was perfect in every way! Liz is such a sweetheart and made my fiance's daughters Quinces candy station even more incredible than we could have imagined! I'm so happy to have met her years ago and will continue to use Mi Vintage for all of our rentals and events for years to come! Our next event is our wedding in January 2019 and we'll most definitely be using her again! Thank you for being so wonderful!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 22
    Mi Vintage Rentals 23
    Mi Vintage Rentals 24
    Mi Vintage Rentals 25

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Lulu, thanks so much for always trusting us with your special occasions. It is always a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to sharing many more memories together!
  • Yaimara

Yaimara · Married on 12/16/2018

They were amazing!

Liz and everyone from the Mi Vintage we’re beyond amazing during my whole wedding planning. They were always so helpful, and patient when accommodating all my changes. They made sure everything I wanted was exactly how I envisioned it! When I walked into my venue, I was in awe with how beautiful each and every single one of their pieces looked. The green grass wall backdrop was my absolute favorite piece from our wedding, it was beyond beautiful! I will definintely be back for future events! Thank you for making our wedding more then what we ever envisioned it will be with your gorgeous pieces!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Mi Vintage Rentals 26
    Mi Vintage Rentals 27
    Mi Vintage Rentals 28
    Mi Vintage Rentals 29
    Mi Vintage Rentals 30

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Yaimara, you were such a sweet bride to work with. It was truly a pleasure and a great honor to be part of your special day! Thanks so much for your kind words. We look forward to helping you out in future events!
  • Dulce

Dulcemaria · Married on 12/01/2018

Great communication and unique pieces

This company was recommended to me by several persons including my florist and they certainly did not disappoint. From the initial meeting they took me into the warehouse to show me all of the possible pieces and alternatives for my wedding day. Their selection of pieces is beyond compare. You won't find anything else like them. They also had a custom made sign for me which I had requested. This made my life easier by allowing me to go to one vendor for all my needs. Their pieces were all beautiful but by far my favorite setup was my dessert buffet which was just stunning.

I must also comment positively on the communication which was excellent. I needed pieces added several times and they were responsive and quick to make any necessary changes. A wonderful experience all around!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Dulce, Thanks so much for your review! Your wedding was gorgeous and we're just so happy to have been part of it! Wishing you and your hubby a lifetime of love and happiness!

Moanna · Married on 11/10/2018

Truly amazing

I truly don’t even know where to begin. First of all, when I called them I was on a budget and I wanted something I couldn’t afford. We talked for days back and forth sending eachother ideas and packages for tables and chairs to make everything work for both of us. They were so patient and helpful!
    Then a month before my actual wedding I get a call that my order was placed wrong and they didn’t have enoug tables made for the amount I needed. So I panicked but they reassured me that they would handle it and they did just than and went above and beyond, they made more tables and ended up refurbishing the old ones! Free of charge!
    The day of delivery was right when they said the truck would be there, super easy to deal with.
    Their selection and products are endless and insane! Customer service was superb! I’m still in shock when I look back and pictures and see how perfect they’re tables and chairs were.. they made my dream wedding come true!
    I recommend them to anyone and everyone who would need a rental place.. without one ounce of hesitance!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Mi Vintage Rentals 31
    Mi Vintage Rentals 32
    Mi Vintage Rentals 33
    Mi Vintage Rentals 34
    Mi Vintage Rentals 35

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Moanna, Thanks so much for your review! We strive to provide the most gorgeous pieces and best customer service we know our clients deserve! Your wedding was gorgeous and we're just so happy to have been part of it!
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Liz and the Mi Vintage team were AMAZING to work with! They always responded to my emails quickly and were so patient with me (even when I changed my wedding day vision 1,000 times!) Everything looked beautiful and exceeded our expectations—if you're looking for a rental company that will make your event look spectacular, book Mi Vintage ASAP.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Jaime, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working together to create this gorgeous Wedding for you! Everything came out amazing! I can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures!

Marcy Zaldivar · Married on 09/29/2018

great experience, definitely recommend

Yes, I would definitely recommend. They have unique and elegant pieces, great customer service, and very willing to make your decoration dreams come true.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Marcy, thanks so much for your sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Looking forward to sharing many more memories together!

Juliett Machado · Married on 09/29/2018

Great place to make your event beautiful.

From the moment I met Liz and explained to her what my vision was she put everything together for me and made my dream babyshower come true. She is very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 40
    Mi Vintage Rentals 41
    Mi Vintage Rentals 42

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Julie, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working together to create this gorgeous baby shower for you!

Kacie · Married on 07/15/2018

Mi Vintage did an incredible job at our wedding! It was everything I could ever dream of and more! From the very first time I went to visit their showroom, I fell in love! Their pieces are so impeccably well kept, the warehouse is super organized, and best of all they offer bubbly at their meetings! What bride-to-be can say no to that after a long day at work!

Liz, the owner of Mi Vintage, is very detail oriented, dedicated, and creative. She helped me design several different spaces throughout my venue and helped shape it into a structured plan that fit my budget. I was very amazed at how beautiful everything came together the day of our wedding. They even stayed some extra time to help set up my dessert’s station! It came out gorgeous! Those are the small details you don't think about and are grateful to have someone else over-looking them.

It was truly a blessing to rely 100% on Mi Vintage and focus on the other wedding details. I hope to use them again in the future and always recommend them to my friends and family! They deserve the utmost recognition! I will be sharing pictures as soon as I get them!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Kacie, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working together to create this gorgeous Wedding for you! Everything came out amazing! I can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures!

Sophia · Married on 07/07/2018

I never write reviews, mostly because I am so busy all the time, but I was so happy with Mi Vintage’s services at my Wedding that I felt the need to let others know! They have the most beautiful pieces for the best prices! They will help you with the entire process and make your life so much easier. I had no idea what I wanted to do when I first contacted them, but Liz helped me design the perfect setup for my escort cards and welcome table. It’s like if she got exactly what was in my head, sketched it out, and built it at my Wedding without me saying much! Liz is God sent and her entire staff is a pleasure to work with! Book them! You won’t regret it!!! Looking for an excuse to use them again!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Sophia, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review for us! We truly appreciate it!!! Everything came out gorgeous! It was a pleasure to work with you through the entire process and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Carmen · Married on 06/16/2018

Mi Vintage did an amazing job for our event! They listened, helped brainstorm, and then went on and beyond our expectations! Thank YOU Liz for listening, seeing our vision and then making it happen!!
    We highly recommend YOU and YOUR TEAM to ALL!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Carmen, thanks so much for your sweet review! It is always a pleasure to work with you and your family! Everything came out gorgeous and we're just so honored that you chose us to be part of your daughter's special day! Thanks for trusting us with your specialty rental needs!

Mandy · Married on 05/27/2018

I used Mi Vintage Rentals for my wedding in Coral Gables over Memorial Day Weekend. They were so amazing to work with. I started the planning process very late in the game and they were not only able to come through with the most beautiful furniture, decor, and linens, but they were patient. They have so much inventory to choose from and the items are well taken care of. Their warehouse is simply impressive. The theme for the wedding was tropical and they executed it to perfection without much guidance needed. I need an excuse to host another event so I can hire them.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Mandy,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this sweet review! It means a lot to us that you were satisfied with our services. We loved helping you! We know it can get a bit overwhelming when planning things last minute so we're just glad we were able to assist you! Looking forward to working together again.

Rommy · Married on 05/10/2018

Super accommodating, best customer service! I live far and the company still did the best to have all the pieces I rented on time and extra time in order to acomodate my guest. Very happy and will be using them again for sure!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 43
    Mi Vintage Rentals 44

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Rommy, thanks so much for your sweet review! It means a lot to us that you were satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure being part of your event! Looking forward to working together again!

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Mi Vintage added an element to our wedding that just made our look go above and beyond. From the vintage furniture, to the coffee & side tables, and benches, our garden area was transformed into an oasis with the happiest vibes ever! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them & so many of our guests commented about the incredible vintage feel!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 45
    Mi Vintage Rentals 46

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet review. It was such a pleasure to be part of your Wedding day! We hope it was the day you dreamed of! Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Mi Vintage encompasses all of the above and exceeds expectations. Truly a wonderful team and will be collaborating with them again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot to us that you were satisfied with our services. We strive to provide the most gorgeous pieces, amazing prices and best customer service we know our clients deserve! Looking forward to more events together!

erika · Married on 04/08/2018

Thank you MiVintage for always being reliable, on time, and for providing the best furniture! I use Mivintage every time I have an event because i am never let down with the service. They are not only very unique in their style but their staff has A + personality - which always makes it easier to work with. Thank you for always taking care of us and thank you for making my sisters Baby-shower beautiful! <3

Sent on 05/31/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Erika, you are always such a pleasure to work with as well. Thanks for coming to us for your events time and time again, we really appreciate your business and support! Looking forward to many more events together!

SOnia · Married on 03/31/2018

Unbelievably Awesome!! This is the second wedding we do with Liz. Both weddings were in my back yard and Mi Vintage turned it into a wonderland. Her pieces are unique and her ability and talent are priceless. Thank you again Liz for your help, especially with the last wedding, it was truly beautiful and every guest had nothing but wonderful things to say.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Sonia, thanks for your sweet review! It is always a pleasure to work with your family! Thanks for always trusting us with your specialty rentals and coordination!

grecia · Married on 03/31/2018

MI VINTAGE! MI VINTAGE! Wow.. They made my wedding become a reality, exactly what I wanted Liz and her team made it happen, but in another level! all of our decorations came out beautiful the whole guest party was in awe! We made our acre Redland backyard become a vintage theme wedding that it made it classy and still comfortable for our guest. We also changed venue last minute and Liz used everything in her power to not let that get to me. she made a whole set up that was even better then the original! I recommend Mi Vintage to anyone wanting a luxurious vintage wedding with the BEST decorations in Miami- Dade county! My wedding was a perfect backyard wedding! Love Mi Vintage Team!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 53
    Mi Vintage Rentals 54
    Mi Vintage Rentals 55

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Grecia, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Your wedding came out gorgeous just like you dreamed and we are honored to have made it happen! It was amazing working with you all! Wishing you two lovebirds a lifetime of love and happiness!

Maria · Married on 03/03/2018

Liz and Tiffany are the sweetest. Always willing to help and share their ideas. Plenty of beautiful furniture to choose from. I was very happy with them.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 56
    Mi Vintage Rentals 57
    Mi Vintage Rentals 58
    Mi Vintage Rentals 59

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Maria, thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to have worked with you to create this gorgeous Wedding! Everything came out amazing! Looking forward to working together very soon!

Adriana · Married on 02/17/2018

Sooooooo glad I discovered Mi Vintage. They were exactly what I needed for my vintage-chic style wedding. They gave very helpful suggestions and accommodating to achieve my vision. Best of all they knew how to give me the most for my budget.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! You two were awesome to work with! It means a lot to us that you were satisfied with our services. We strive to provide the most gorgeous pieces and best customer service we know our clients deserve. Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

Romina · Married on 01/20/2018

Mi Vintage rentals was great! We visited a lot of furniture rental companies in Miami and they were by far the best bang for your buck. Their selection is good and I was able to make my vision come to life with their pieces! We worked with Tiffany and she was responsive and helpful and didn't mind all our visits to see if the taper candles we ordered would fit in their candlesticks (something to consider if you're renting candelabras for your event - not all candlesticks are created equal!) We rented their gold candlesticks for our centerpieces, a wooden table for our ceremony table, and several lounge pieces for our cocktail hour and all our guests were obsessed. The colors were beautiful! Their team is punctual and professional and had everything set up well before our start time. They picked everything up that same night and we had absolutely zero issues.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 60
    Mi Vintage Rentals 61
    Mi Vintage Rentals 62
    Mi Vintage Rentals 63

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Romina, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Your wedding came out gorgeous just like you dreamed and we are honored to have been part of the team that made it happen! That's a good point you brought up about the mismatched candle holders. Since they are vintage pieces from different eras, not all of them hold the same tapered candle size. We will definitely address that with our clients, but either way, it was a pleasure having you all over to test the size of the candles!

Christopher · Married on 01/05/2018

We were so lucky to stumble onto MiVintage's Instagram page while planning our wedding. Liz and Tiffany were so incredibly helpful throughout the entire process! After a change of date and venue, they were extremely patient and accommodating. If you want your event to have a unique and special element, look no further. They work with any budget and can make any idea come to life. Liz’s creativity is out of this world and we are so grateful for all the time she dedicated to make sure our wedding was truly exceptional and special. We researched many similar vendors, but none had the personality, character, and uniqueness of MiVintage. Once you walk into their warehouse, it's impossible not to fall in love. I am extremely meticulous and particular and they far exceeded my expectations. They are extremely detail-oriented and professional! You can tell that they love what they do and it shows in the final product! They truly helped us create a unique and magical evening that we will never forget!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Mi Vintage Rentals 71
    Mi Vintage Rentals 72
    Mi Vintage Rentals 73

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Chris, you are so special but I am sure you already know that! It was a pleasure working with you to plan the wedding of your dreams! Thanks so much for your sweet review and most importantly, thanks for trusting us to make your vision come to life! We strive to provide the most gorgeous pieces, amazing prices and best customer service we know our clients deserve! We're here to help you with whatever occasion you wish to celebrate next!

Daisy · Married on 12/09/2017

Always love working with MiVintage, they are the BEST!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Mi Vintage Rentals's reply:

Daze, it is always an absolute pleasure working with you! Thanks for always coming to us for your specialty rentals. Looking forward to many more!