Megan Holstine Makeup Artist Reviews

9 Reviews for Megan Holstine Makeup Artist

• Sincerely

Sincerely Steph Style · Married on 07/19/2019

Definitely recommend

Megan was wonderful and so accommodating. All of my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law and even aunt LOVED their makeup. She definitely can adapt to anything the client is looking for. Best in the business in our area for sure!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/03/2017

Megan is sweet and fun to work with, she knew exactly what I meant when I described the makeup I wanted to use, she also gave me a nice massage while applying the primer. Totally recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2017

Megan did an absolute wonderful job! She arrived early to my location for getting ready, and was extremely timely on applying everyone's make up! Everyone looked absolutely stunning.
    She is open to suggestions and is amazing at what she does. She makes you feel comfortable and really allow the beautiful features of everyone to shine! Her make up application stayed perfectly all day and through the night. We even had a very humid day and I had no problems with my make up.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Leanne · Married on 04/29/2017

Megan did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I got so many compliments and my bridesmaids looked great too.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Megan is an amazing makeup artist who did my makeup for my wedding this past November, my best friend recommended Megan to me after she got married. Megan was so much fun, very professional, and flexible with her schedule. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Christine · Married on 10/16/2016

Megan is absolutely amazing! I got married 10.16.16 and she did my make up as well as my mom and my 4 bridesmaids. Megan is professional, funny, sweet, and really listens to what type of look you want. She is very knowledgeable and extremely talented. We got out make up down around 10am and it was still looking fabulous at midnight! I would 100% recommend Megan! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Megan did the makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! She did an amazing job with both me and my bridesmaids. Her work is impeccable, and she made the whole experience fun for everyone. She really listens to what makeup look you are going for and gives good suggestions if you're not sure where to start. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Allison · Married on 09/03/2016

Megan did my makeup (airbrush) and my 6 bridesmaids makeup for my wedding this past September and I am so glad I chose her! She is so sweet to work with and makes you feel like a million bucks! Megan also pays so much attention to details, she makes sure you loved your trial - she asks for feed back and then will apply that to day of makeup application. The airbrush makeup was worth every single penny - I only ever had to touch up my lip gloss once or twice for the entire day and the rest of my face was flawless. She made all my bridesmaids look gorgeous as well! I paid under $500 (including tip) for 7 people to get makeup done day of my wedding and I'd spend it all over again because Megan rocks! USE HER FOR YOUR MAKEUP NEEDS!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Sierra · Married on 08/18/2017

Megan was a pleasure to work with. I had a trial with her about 3 month prior to my wedding and she listened to my ideas and took notes so that wedding day would be perfect. She gave me exactly the look I was hoping for and actually helped calm me and get me in a good state of mind before walking down the aisle. She traveled to my location and accommodated my party even though it was only 3 people. I would definitely contact Megan again if I was in need of a make up artist.

Sent on 09/08/2017