MGM Photography Reviews

MGM Photography 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2019

MGM photography- the BEST

Melissa and Mark are BEYOND amazing!! Throughout the whole processing- they are extremely helpful and patient. They make sure to work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get everything you want. From the engagement session to the wedding photos- they make sure to capture the best pictures! I was genuinely happy with the results. I believe that their prices are fair and reasonable, especially with the great quality of photos you will receive! Melissa and mark are not just nice, but they make you feel super comfortable and we were laughing the whole day. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for the best photographers!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Amy

Amy Driscoll · Married on 09/07/2019

Picture perfect

Melissa and Mark were so amazing to work with. They were very professional but also flexible with our needs/requests as well as of our family's. They helped keep us on schedule while taking absolutely amazing pictures. They perfectly captured our wedding and I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jordan · Married on 07/06/2019

Nothing less than perfect!

We were so thrilled that we chose MGM. They came out in the hottest rainiest day of the year and made our wedding pictures flawless. They are so organized and so welcoming. Everyone loved them and are so happy with the pictures!! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    MGM Photography 8
    MGM Photography 9

Christine Fanelli · Married on 05/31/2019

Easy going!

Melissa and Mark were punctual and professional. I shopped around and they are much more affordable than others. They are a pleasure to work with! Melissa helped keep me calm as I stressed over my wedding day's timeline. They were open to photograph requests. A preview of pics was on Facebook the next day for me to share! I highly recommend MGM Photography!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    MGM Photography 10
    MGM Photography 11
    MGM Photography 12

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Melissa & Mark were amazing!!! Working with Melissa leading up to the wedding was stress free and she was so helpful, always giving great suggestions and ideas. They showed up early on our wedding day and jumped right in, perfecting every shot. It is apparent from just meeting them that they truly love what they do and that shows in the product they provide. We are so happy that we want with MGM for our wedding photos, they did a beautiful job and we could not be more grateful. We have received endless amounts of compliments on our photos already. Thank you Melissa & Mark for capturing our special day, we could not thank you enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2019

Our perfect day captured by beautiful pictures

They were super friendly and professional to work with. It was so nice not having to worry about that aspect of our wedding day. And we got our pictures back much faster than we had expected.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Tanya · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing couple, amazing photos!

Melissa and Mark were amazing!! We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos and are so incredibly glad we did! During our engagement shoot, we knew we made the right choice. They were both so helpful, sweet and down to earth, which made us feel more comfortable being photographed. Every step of the way Melissa was very responsive, answered all our questions and gave us great suggestions and advice. And the photos we received for both events – LOVE!! We are beyond thrilled with the quality, and the quantity, of the photos we received, which we’ve gotten so many compliments on! Last but not least, so many of our wedding guests told us how impressed they were by Melissa and Mark’s professionalism (family photos were so smooth and efficient so everyone could get on with the celebration), dedication (even lying on the grass during the ceremony to get the perfect shots!) and love of their job (capturing all the important moments without hindering anyone’s experience). We couldn’t have asked for a better couple to capture these moments for us and would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Erin Antrim · Married on 12/29/2018

Photographers That Feel Like Family

Working with Melissa and Mark was like working with family. Luckily for me, this was the second time that I have worked with them as they photographed my best friend's wedding as well. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but they made engagement and wedding day photos as comfortable as possible. We loved our engagement photos and are very much looking forward to the memories that our wedding photos will bring!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Suzy Peters · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Photography Team

Melissa and Mark were an amazing team that added so much to our special day and will help us remember the day for all the years to come. They were so professional to work with leading up to the wedding and incredibly responsive to all my questions. Melissa helped to create the timeline for the day which made the whole morning run smoothly. Throughout the day, they seamlessly captured all the special moments without having an overwhelming presence. My husband, who doesn't always enjoy having his picture taken, thought Mark was very easy to work with and made the experience effortless. With the weather back and forth with rain and breaks in the rain, Melissa gave us options about outdoor photos and indoor photos. Fortunately after the ceremony, the rain held off and we were able to get some amazing photos outside. Melissa and Mark posted a preview of a few of our photos the very next day and they were stunning!! Both were so easy and fun to work with and the photos they took were surreal! I could not have asked for a better team, they come highly recommended!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kerri Mckeever · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome Photographers!

MGM Photography was the best possible choice we could have picked for our wedding. Melissa and Mark made my husband and I feel like super stars on our wedding day. They went above and beyond to take the best pictures possible. The turn around time of getting the copies was extremely quick, and they turned out PERFECT! Their work with us was concise, allowing us to get a ton of amazing pictures to remember the day, but also to give us time at our wedding. In terms of contacting the company, Melissa responded to every email, text, and phone call within hours. I have recommended MGM to many family members and friends, I would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    MGM Photography 13
    MGM Photography 14

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Melissa and Mark were so wonderful. Very professional, and did everything necessary to get all of the shots we wanted and more! They were so quick with the family photos, I couldn't believe it. And they all turned out wonderful. We found them via Groupon, and it was such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Desiree Taggart · Married on 11/02/2018

Above and beyond

Melissa was an absolute dream to work with. She made everything so easy, clear and organized throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, Melissa and Mark went above and beyond the call of a wedding photographer. They went to the venue to pick up something that I forgot! They took their children's car seats out of their car so they could help us transport our bridal party from the hotel to the venue! In the end they ended up driving my husband and I! We had a huge bridal party (21 people!) and they kept everyone on time and relaxed. I never felt rushed. Our pictures are beautiful, I could not be happier with how they turned out. I would 100% recommend MGM Photography and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    MGM Photography 19
    MGM Photography 20

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!

Melissa and Mark are incredible!!! They are so fun to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They did our engagement pictures back in June and just did our wedding on 10/12/18. We only have our preview pictures so far but we are so over-the-moon in love with every one of them! They captured so many great moments, especially the candid ones, and looking at them takes us right back to our wedding day! We never knew pictures could show so much emotion. We also love that they're a husband and wife team. Melissa spent the first part of the day with the girls and Mark was with the guys. They work so well together (obviously!) and are so in sync that its just fun to watch them do their thing. Plus they get the best angles - Mark seriously was laying on the ground for pictures! They took the time to get to know our family and bridal party and even checked in with the MOB and MOG before leaving at the end of the night just to make sure they didn't want any extra pictures - so thoughtful! We are SO SO happy we got to work with Melissa and Mark and you will be too!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to work with and OUTSTANDING results

I had a wonderful experience working with Melissa and Mark! They’re so thoughtful and knowledgeable! We did our pictures before the ceremony and they worked so efficiently I never felt rushed :) I cannot day enough great things about this duo!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

So happy we chose MGM!

We hired MGM Photography for our wedding and I'm so happy we did! Melissa and Mark were incredibly patient, helpful, thorough, professional AND the photos are fantastic! They arrived early the day of the wedding, Mark met up with the guys and took pictures of them getting ready while Melissa came to where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. They did such a great job catching all of the special moments of our big day - from start to finish. We have received SO many compliments from guests at the wedding and friends. Some people said they were the best wedding pictures they'd ever seen (style/variety, locations, moments and such - not all about me ;) ) while others commented on the fact that Mark and Melissa seemed to be everywhere, capturing great pictures, while not getting in anyone's way or making guests feel like a camera was constantly in their face. They were everywhere and nowhere at the same time! THANK YOU, Mark and Melissa for capturing our big day and making everything so easy! I will recommend them to all of my friends and family for any and every occasion.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2018

Melissa and Mark from MGM Photography did a great job with our wedding photos! Melissa was very fast with communication during the entire process and answered all questions we had. The day of our wedding, they were early and extremely professional. It was great having two photographers, Melissa was with me ( the bride) and Mark was with my husband and the guys. Our pictures turned out beautifully and they ended up getting them back to us very quickly! We will be using MGM Photography for our future photography needs.

Sent on 09/18/2018

alice · Married on 07/28/2018

Melissa and Mark were absolutely spectacular! Worth every penny! We got the engagement session then the wedding photos and we got so many great photos! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Robert · Married on 04/20/2018

Mark and Melissa are the absolute best! They are so much fun to work with and their love of photography truly shines in their work. You can see Melissa's face just light up when she finds a great shot. This kind of passion and talent is not easy to find. I am so happy we got to work with them and truly enjoyed every moment of it.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Adriana · Married on 04/06/2018

MGM captured so many amazing moments on our special that I will forever have to look back on! Melissa and her husband are so sweet , personal and professional. From our engagement photo shoot to the big day, we felt so comfortable with them. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    MGM Photography 21
    MGM Photography 22
    MGM Photography 23

carly · Married on 01/27/2018

Melissa and Mark went above and beyond on our special day, the had everything mapped out to the T. The photos came out better than we could have ever imagined and they gave us SO many picture options to choose from. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sean · Married on 01/27/2018

Melissa and Mark were great. We used them for engagement photos and wedding photos, and everything came out amazing. They gave us a ton of pictures, and they were all great. Melissa and Mark were extremely professional. They arrived early for everything and did a great job of scouting out photo shoot locations. And the value was excellent- significantly cheaper than other photographers we contacted.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    MGM Photography 24
    MGM Photography 25
    MGM Photography 26
    MGM Photography 27
    MGM Photography 28
    MGM Photography 29

Jackie · Married on 01/08/2018

Melissa and Mark were the best! They were sure to capture my must have photos, as well as many other shots.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

They are simply fantastic no other way to describe the professionalism and care Melissa and Mark gave to us during our engagement shoot and throughout our whole entire wedding day! They made sure they got every picture we wanted and so many more! They are the real deal!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2017

Melissa and Mark of mgm photography were such a pleasure to work with. I worked with Melissa with planning for the wedding day. I have to be honest; I’m not the ideal bride as far as planning goes. Melissa was so kind, understanding and patient with me. My husband and I already have a 2 year old who was still 1 during the planning. With both of us working full-time and commuting to work, most of the time I was in mommy-mode instead of bridal-planning mode in my free time. Some of the non-photography vendors I worked with weren’t as patient with me with this which just made it uncomfortable. Melissa is adaptable and made my overall experience much better.

The day of the wedding, Melissa was so easy to work with. She was even great with my daughter during the getting-ready part and engaging. I really can’t say anything negative at all.

As far as the final product goes, my pictures were amazing. My husband and I have never had such flattering photos taken in our lives. She even got them to us before we expected or the contract stated. Fast-forward a couple months and I was photographed by a random person at my sister-in-law’s baby shower and I looked like a land-ogre. I think I kind of took it for granted how unusual is it for me to have nice pictures taken by someone else!

Overall, I could not recommend mgm photography more. The quality and experience exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    MGM Photography 37
    MGM Photography 38
    MGM Photography 39

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely love Melissa and Mark! We luckily had the pleasure of working with them for other weddings and I wouldn’t use any other photographers! Great quality photos, great personalities, best experience. Awesome value! Can’t wait to see all of our photos and our album!

Sent on 12/07/2017