18 Reviews for MGM Photography

Albums (3)
Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
18 MGM Photography Reviews

They are simply fantastic no other way to describe the professionalism and care Melissa and Mark gave to us during our engagement shoot and throughout our whole entire wedding day! They made sure they got every picture we wanted and so many more! They are the real deal!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa and Mark of mgm photography were such a pleasure to work with. I worked with Melissa with planning for the wedding day. I have to be honest; I’m not the ideal bride as far as planning goes. Melissa was so kind, understanding and patient with me. My husband and I already have a 2 year old who was still 1 during the planning. With both of us working full-time and commuting to work, most of the time I was in mommy-mode instead of bridal-planning mode in my free time. Some of the non-photography vendors I worked with weren’t as patient with me with this which just made it uncomfortable. Melissa is adaptable and made my overall experience much better.

The day of the wedding, Melissa was so easy to work with. She was even great with my daughter during the getting-ready part and engaging. I really can’t say anything negative at all.

As far as the final product goes, my pictures were amazing. My husband and I have never had such flattering photos taken in our lives. She even got them to us before we expected or the contract stated. Fast-forward a couple months and I was photographed by a random person at my sister-in-law’s baby shower and I looked like a land-ogre. I think I kind of took it for granted how unusual is it for me to have nice pictures taken by someone else!

Overall, I could not recommend mgm photography more. The quality and experience exceeded my expectations!

Photos
Profile Picture Sarah, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Absolutely love Melissa and Mark! We luckily had the pleasure of working with them for other weddings and I wouldn’t use any other photographers! Great quality photos, great personalities, best experience. Awesome value! Can’t wait to see all of our photos and our album!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

I can't say anything bad about Mark & Melissa! They are super professional and accommodating as well as fun and easy to work and get along with. Their photo ideas and angles were creative and turned out awesome. I'm so happy I found these 2 for my wedding and to do my albums!

Profile Picture Myah, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If your looking for the perfect photographery team, then look no further than Melissa and Mark!! They were like a dream come true!! They were extremely helpful, they responded quickly to any and all questions, and they take the most beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Melissa and Mark were absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! The photographer was one of my husbands main concerns when planning our wedding. He doesn't particularly like taking pictures and he wanted someone he would be comfortable with. One of the first things he said to me as we drove away from the venue was how much he liked our photographers! Melissa hung out with the girls all day, from getting ready until the end and captured everything! She's extremely personable and super easy to communicate with. She kept us relaxed and having fun, always asking how we were doing and stopping when we were tired. I researched so many photographers, and her package was the only one that exactly what I wanted for a price I was willing to pay. I would definitely recommend MGM Photography to anybody who is looking for an amazing photographer for a phenomenal price!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa and Mark of MGM Photography are absolutely amazing! My husband and I hired them for our engagement and wedding photos. They were incredibly professional and responded to emails and calls immediately. Communication was always their top priority. They will work with you to plan your day and make sure your photography timeline matches perfectly with your event. I spoke with Melissa dozens of times before my engagement shoot and wedding, and she made sure she captured my vision as well as had a complete list of all of the photographs I wanted. They were so wonderful to work with the day of the wedding too. The photos I have seen so far are incredible as well! Hiring Mark & Melissa for your wedding will be the best decision you make.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Melissa and Mark were the perfect photographers for our crazy wedding. They rolled with everything going on and got every picture we had asked for without making us feel rushed. They were very professional but so enjoyable to work with. Everyone commented on how dedicated they are to their job. We are already planning to make sure to use them for our next life event. If anyone is looking for photographers for any event, I would 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/27/17, 1 Review
4.2

I really enjoyed working with Melissa and Mark. They were very responsive and helped us plan out our whole wedding day. We ended up working with them because our friends recommended them to us and they were much more affordable then many of the other photographers recommended to us - we were able to get two shooters all day, an engagement shoot with no time limit, and an album as well as hundreds of pictures for under 2000 dollars! I absolutely love all of our photos and every photo that we put on our list of must-haves was taken. I did not give five stars for two reasons - one was that we were sent multiple versions of the same picture which has made going through pictures tedious and two was that we did not get the stereotypical bride/groom with flowers and full dress portrait or the bride in her full dress with flowers portraits.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Melissa and Mark help made my husbands and I wedding day! They both were very professional, on time and cared about the shots they took. They were very detailed oriented and accommodating to any needs you had throughout the day. They were there from when we were all getting ready to the last hour of the reception. Melissa is quick to respond to an email or any answer any questions through out the whole process. Their price packages are stellar and super affordable! Melissa and Mark had different styles of shooting photography which Joe and I both thought was awesome! They were amazing and captured some fantastic shots! I would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa and Mark were fantastic to work with! Immediately upon meeting them, we felt very comfortable and trusted they would capture our special day perfectly. They worked to get to know us as a couple and interacted easily with our bridal party, while allowing our special day to unfold naturally. Melissa and Mark offered a high level of service for a very reasonable rate. We would highly recommend contacting them for both engagement and wedding photography! They were truly amazing photographers!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a talented and kind photography team that does amazing work at great value, look no further! Melissa and Mark photographed our wedding earlier this summer and they not only did a spectacular job, they were wonderful to work with. Melissa was easy to communicate with and prompt, letting us know what information we needed to provide her with without ever being too pushy, which is really important when you are busy coordinating a ton of different wedding details. In fact, Melissa helped me think about other facets of wedding planning with tips that I never would have realized on my own. As for her and Mark's photographic skill, they understood what we were looking for and added their own flair to it, which was awesome. It was really comfortable and fun to be photographed by them, and we always felt like we were in very capable and talented hands. The engagement shoot was a blast and on the wedding day they captured our special moments with ninja-like subtlety and precision while also rounding up our rather large wedding party for group shots with ease. Melissa did a fantastic job editing photos and putting together a brief slideshow of wedding photos that we love. We are so happy with our decision to work with Melissa and Mark and highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elina, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. After the engagement shoot I knew they would be perfect for our big day. We were very laid back and pretty much let Melissa and Mark pick the places for the photo shoots. They researched places in the area and picked the perfect spots. They took the time to get to know us and what we wanted and they made sure they got everything we asked for. They were extremely organized and flexible. Melissa even had her own emergency kit with her at the wedding and had things that we forgot. I would definitely recommend them! Thanks Mark and Melissa for everything.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing from start to finish, and beyond! MGM Photography captured my engagement and wedding in perfect detail. They were extremely attentive, and knew where and when they needed to be to take the perfect shot. The personality of me, my family and friends shine through each photograph they took. After my wedding they were able to put together an amazing slideshow for Facebook and tag my friends and family. Detailed, passionate, talented and extremely budget friendly. Truly one of a kind.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa and Mark with MGM Photography were more than we could have ever asked for! They were flexible and receptive to our ideas (like doing our engagement photos at a carnival) but also provided great professional advice and ideas! Every step of the process was easy and made us feel like we were their top priority. They were able to joke with us and help us relax with pictures, and we had several jokes that lasted throughout the process. After our wedding day we had more than 30 guests tell us "I think all of your pictures at the reception are going to be of me! Every time I turned around your photographers were taking my picture". How amazing is it that not only did we feel that way, but so did most of our guests! Perhaps Melissa and Mark cloned themselves and everyone was right that they had their own personal photographer for the day! Melissa and Mark went above and beyond in every aspect and took care of everything. There was nothing that we needed to worry about or spend time thinking about as it was already done! We couldn't be happier with our pictures, they are AMAZING!! (and the turn around time was remarkable as well!) If there is one no-brainer choice for your wedding or event, choosing MGM Photography to capture the day is it. As we sit here to write this review we realize that we could go on for days about them. I have recommended them to everyone I know and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Cait , 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

MGM photography was amazing from start to finish! Extremely creative, professional, fun and flexible! From our engagement session to the wedding, everything was perfect. We received our pictures and we couldn't be happier with the finished product. They are everything We hoped they would be and more!!! I would highly recommend MGM PHOTOGRAPHY to anyone looking for a photographer. They did an absolute stellar job! Loved them! Wedding date 11-14-14

Profile Picture DEBBIE, 11/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough about how truly lovely our experience was working with MGM photography! It started with a fun, unique, one of a kind engagement session where Mark and Melissa went above and beyond to give us the diversity and creativity we (or the picky bride-to-be!) craved! They even went so far as to call the antique shop we wanted to have our shoot at far in advance to make sure it was okay for us to come for a photo-session during store hours. They scouted out the location prior to the shoot and even selected a fun spot close by to go to following the first 1/2 of our shoot at the antique shop! (The couple was also very flexible and patient allowing the bride to make 3 outfit changes throughout the session!)

After getting to know the fun, outgoing, professional and detail-oriented couple at our engagement shoot we could not wait to share our wedding day fun with them! They did such a wonderful job keeping us on track as the day flew by and kept a calm demeanor throughout even when the bride felt nervous about falling behind in the timeline. Even being crunched for time, the couple was able to execute each group shot the couple hoped for in a timely fashion. Numerous guests complimented the photo team's quickness, work ethic and ability to capture each and every special moment throughout the day.

We received our package in the mail and were blown away by the multitude of beautiful images as well as the presentation in which the package was put together.

We highly recommend MGM Photography for any special event and would choose them again in a heart beat. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, Mark and Melissa!!! ♥, The Miles

Profile Picture caitlin, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fantastic from start to finish! Melissa was organized and touched base multiple times before the big day. She executed our vision of traditional and artistic shots. She and Mark had a plan, but were flexible. They worked together to document our big day. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/7/14, 1 Review