MGM Photography Reviews

MGM Photography 5
MGM Photography 6
MGM Photography 7

Ashley · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Melissa & Mark were amazing!!! Working with Melissa leading up to the wedding was stress free and she was so helpful, always giving great suggestions and ideas. They showed up early on our wedding day and jumped right in, perfecting every shot. It is apparent from just meeting them that they truly love what they do and that shows in the product they provide. We are so happy that we want with MGM for our wedding photos, they did a beautiful job and we could not be more grateful. We have received endless amounts of compliments on our photos already. Thank you Melissa & Mark for capturing our special day, we could not thank you enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Erin Antrim · Married on 12/29/2018

Photographers That Feel Like Family

Working with Melissa and Mark was like working with family. Luckily for me, this was the second time that I have worked with them as they photographed my best friend's wedding as well. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but they made engagement and wedding day photos as comfortable as possible. We loved our engagement photos and are very much looking forward to the memories that our wedding photos will bring!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Suzy Peters · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Photography Team

Melissa and Mark were an amazing team that added so much to our special day and will help us remember the day for all the years to come. They were so professional to work with leading up to the wedding and incredibly responsive to all my questions. Melissa helped to create the timeline for the day which made the whole morning run smoothly. Throughout the day, they seamlessly captured all the special moments without having an overwhelming presence. My husband, who doesn't always enjoy having his picture taken, thought Mark was very easy to work with and made the experience effortless. With the weather back and forth with rain and breaks in the rain, Melissa gave us options about outdoor photos and indoor photos. Fortunately after the ceremony, the rain held off and we were able to get some amazing photos outside. Melissa and Mark posted a preview of a few of our photos the very next day and they were stunning!! Both were so easy and fun to work with and the photos they took were surreal! I could not have asked for a better team, they come highly recommended!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kerri Mckeever · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome Photographers!

MGM Photography was the best possible choice we could have picked for our wedding. Melissa and Mark made my husband and I feel like super stars on our wedding day. They went above and beyond to take the best pictures possible. The turn around time of getting the copies was extremely quick, and they turned out PERFECT! Their work with us was concise, allowing us to get a ton of amazing pictures to remember the day, but also to give us time at our wedding. In terms of contacting the company, Melissa responded to every email, text, and phone call within hours. I have recommended MGM to many family members and friends, I would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    MGM Photography 8
    MGM Photography 9

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Melissa and Mark were so wonderful. Very professional, and did everything necessary to get all of the shots we wanted and more! They were so quick with the family photos, I couldn't believe it. And they all turned out wonderful. We found them via Groupon, and it was such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Desiree Taggart · Married on 11/02/2018

Above and beyond

Melissa was an absolute dream to work with. She made everything so easy, clear and organized throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, Melissa and Mark went above and beyond the call of a wedding photographer. They went to the venue to pick up something that I forgot! They took their children's car seats out of their car so they could help us transport our bridal party from the hotel to the venue! In the end they ended up driving my husband and I! We had a huge bridal party (21 people!) and they kept everyone on time and relaxed. I never felt rushed. Our pictures are beautiful, I could not be happier with how they turned out. I would 100% recommend MGM Photography and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    MGM Photography 14
    MGM Photography 15

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!

Melissa and Mark are incredible!!! They are so fun to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They did our engagement pictures back in June and just did our wedding on 10/12/18. We only have our preview pictures so far but we are so over-the-moon in love with every one of them! They captured so many great moments, especially the candid ones, and looking at them takes us right back to our wedding day! We never knew pictures could show so much emotion. We also love that they're a husband and wife team. Melissa spent the first part of the day with the girls and Mark was with the guys. They work so well together (obviously!) and are so in sync that its just fun to watch them do their thing. Plus they get the best angles - Mark seriously was laying on the ground for pictures! They took the time to get to know our family and bridal party and even checked in with the MOB and MOG before leaving at the end of the night just to make sure they didn't want any extra pictures - so thoughtful! We are SO SO happy we got to work with Melissa and Mark and you will be too!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to work with and OUTSTANDING results

I had a wonderful experience working with Melissa and Mark! They’re so thoughtful and knowledgeable! We did our pictures before the ceremony and they worked so efficiently I never felt rushed :) I cannot day enough great things about this duo!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

So happy we chose MGM!

We hired MGM Photography for our wedding and I'm so happy we did! Melissa and Mark were incredibly patient, helpful, thorough, professional AND the photos are fantastic! They arrived early the day of the wedding, Mark met up with the guys and took pictures of them getting ready while Melissa came to where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. They did such a great job catching all of the special moments of our big day - from start to finish. We have received SO many compliments from guests at the wedding and friends. Some people said they were the best wedding pictures they'd ever seen (style/variety, locations, moments and such - not all about me ;) ) while others commented on the fact that Mark and Melissa seemed to be everywhere, capturing great pictures, while not getting in anyone's way or making guests feel like a camera was constantly in their face. They were everywhere and nowhere at the same time! THANK YOU, Mark and Melissa for capturing our big day and making everything so easy! I will recommend them to all of my friends and family for any and every occasion.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2018

Melissa and Mark from MGM Photography did a great job with our wedding photos! Melissa was very fast with communication during the entire process and answered all questions we had. The day of our wedding, they were early and extremely professional. It was great having two photographers, Melissa was with me ( the bride) and Mark was with my husband and the guys. Our pictures turned out beautifully and they ended up getting them back to us very quickly! We will be using MGM Photography for our future photography needs.

Sent on 09/18/2018

alice · Married on 07/28/2018

Melissa and Mark were absolutely spectacular! Worth every penny! We got the engagement session then the wedding photos and we got so many great photos! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Robert · Married on 04/20/2018

Mark and Melissa are the absolute best! They are so much fun to work with and their love of photography truly shines in their work. You can see Melissa's face just light up when she finds a great shot. This kind of passion and talent is not easy to find. I am so happy we got to work with them and truly enjoyed every moment of it.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Adriana · Married on 04/06/2018

MGM captured so many amazing moments on our special that I will forever have to look back on! Melissa and her husband are so sweet , personal and professional. From our engagement photo shoot to the big day, we felt so comfortable with them. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    MGM Photography 16
    MGM Photography 17
    MGM Photography 18

carly · Married on 01/27/2018

Melissa and Mark went above and beyond on our special day, the had everything mapped out to the T. The photos came out better than we could have ever imagined and they gave us SO many picture options to choose from. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sean · Married on 01/27/2018

Melissa and Mark were great. We used them for engagement photos and wedding photos, and everything came out amazing. They gave us a ton of pictures, and they were all great. Melissa and Mark were extremely professional. They arrived early for everything and did a great job of scouting out photo shoot locations. And the value was excellent- significantly cheaper than other photographers we contacted.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    MGM Photography 19
    MGM Photography 20
    MGM Photography 21
    MGM Photography 22
    MGM Photography 23
    MGM Photography 24

Jackie · Married on 01/08/2018

Melissa and Mark were the best! They were sure to capture my must have photos, as well as many other shots.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

They are simply fantastic no other way to describe the professionalism and care Melissa and Mark gave to us during our engagement shoot and throughout our whole entire wedding day! They made sure they got every picture we wanted and so many more! They are the real deal!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2017

Melissa and Mark of mgm photography were such a pleasure to work with. I worked with Melissa with planning for the wedding day. I have to be honest; I’m not the ideal bride as far as planning goes. Melissa was so kind, understanding and patient with me. My husband and I already have a 2 year old who was still 1 during the planning. With both of us working full-time and commuting to work, most of the time I was in mommy-mode instead of bridal-planning mode in my free time. Some of the non-photography vendors I worked with weren’t as patient with me with this which just made it uncomfortable. Melissa is adaptable and made my overall experience much better.

The day of the wedding, Melissa was so easy to work with. She was even great with my daughter during the getting-ready part and engaging. I really can’t say anything negative at all.

As far as the final product goes, my pictures were amazing. My husband and I have never had such flattering photos taken in our lives. She even got them to us before we expected or the contract stated. Fast-forward a couple months and I was photographed by a random person at my sister-in-law’s baby shower and I looked like a land-ogre. I think I kind of took it for granted how unusual is it for me to have nice pictures taken by someone else!

Overall, I could not recommend mgm photography more. The quality and experience exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    MGM Photography 32
    MGM Photography 33
    MGM Photography 34

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely love Melissa and Mark! We luckily had the pleasure of working with them for other weddings and I wouldn’t use any other photographers! Great quality photos, great personalities, best experience. Awesome value! Can’t wait to see all of our photos and our album!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Myah · Married on 09/22/2017

I can't say anything bad about Mark & Melissa! They are super professional and accommodating as well as fun and easy to work and get along with. Their photo ideas and angles were creative and turned out awesome. I'm so happy I found these 2 for my wedding and to do my albums!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    MGM Photography 35

Gabrielle · Married on 09/08/2017

If your looking for the perfect photographery team, then look no further than Melissa and Mark!! They were like a dream come true!! They were extremely helpful, they responded quickly to any and all questions, and they take the most beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Melissa and Mark were absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! The photographer was one of my husbands main concerns when planning our wedding. He doesn't particularly like taking pictures and he wanted someone he would be comfortable with. One of the first things he said to me as we drove away from the venue was how much he liked our photographers! Melissa hung out with the girls all day, from getting ready until the end and captured everything! She's extremely personable and super easy to communicate with. She kept us relaxed and having fun, always asking how we were doing and stopping when we were tired. I researched so many photographers, and her package was the only one that exactly what I wanted for a price I was willing to pay. I would definitely recommend MGM Photography to anybody who is looking for an amazing photographer for a phenomenal price!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Allison · Married on 07/02/2017

Melissa and Mark of MGM Photography are absolutely amazing! My husband and I hired them for our engagement and wedding photos. They were incredibly professional and responded to emails and calls immediately. Communication was always their top priority. They will work with you to plan your day and make sure your photography timeline matches perfectly with your event. I spoke with Melissa dozens of times before my engagement shoot and wedding, and she made sure she captured my vision as well as had a complete list of all of the photographs I wanted. They were so wonderful to work with the day of the wedding too. The photos I have seen so far are incredible as well! Hiring Mark & Melissa for your wedding will be the best decision you make.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Grace · Married on 05/27/2017

Melissa and Mark were the perfect photographers for our crazy wedding. They rolled with everything going on and got every picture we had asked for without making us feel rushed. They were very professional but so enjoyable to work with. Everyone commented on how dedicated they are to their job. We are already planning to make sure to use them for our next life event. If anyone is looking for photographers for any event, I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/15/2017

Melissa and Mark help made my husbands and I wedding day! They both were very professional, on time and cared about the shots they took. They were very detailed oriented and accommodating to any needs you had throughout the day. They were there from when we were all getting ready to the last hour of the reception. Melissa is quick to respond to an email or any answer any questions through out the whole process. Their price packages are stellar and super affordable! Melissa and Mark had different styles of shooting photography which Joe and I both thought was awesome! They were amazing and captured some fantastic shots! I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 02/01/2017