MFINANGA PHOTOGRAPHY + MOTION Reviews

7 | Lincoln, NE

7 Reviews for MFINANGA PHOTOGRAPHY + MOTION

• User7922495 · 1+ year ago

Samuel did a fantastic job on the set of the movie "Free" that I was in and also did all the photography for the music video we shot for Jack Dempsey! Very good to work with and very professional! Great pictures!

Sent on 03/18/2017
  • I

Ishma · event on 06/09/2017

Samuel was aware of our needs and helped out everything tremendously!

April · event on 05/02/2017

Mfinanga Photography took pictures at a Christmas party I had. The pictures were amazing! They were candid shots of everyone at the party. He caught some of the most memorable moments of the party and was even sure to include pictures of my fur babies! When we were going through the shots I could hardly chose which ones I wanted printed! I will be sure to use Mfinanga Photography for ALL my future photography needs!

• I

Ishma · event on 12/23/2016

This service was good they were able to help out tremendously!

Britney · Married on 07/08/2016

Sam and his wife were absolutely fantastic! He was able to capture everything I wanted and more. I absolutely loved the moments he captured that were not posed. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Hunter · Married on 06/25/2016

Overall an amazing experience! Great guest service, Samuel and his wife as so sweet and accommodating. Pictures turned out incredible and he got every shot I asked for!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Jade · Married on 09/11/2015

Sam was incredible! He truly was the best any of us could've dreamed of, and we were lucky enough to call him OUR wedding photographer . He was fun, energetic and in great spirits the entire time (considering we were a very ornery and wild bunch) he never missed a beat keping up with our shenanigans. In my professional life, I've worked with many photographers, but I must admit, my professional AND personal opinion of him ranks way up above the stars. You will NOT regret this decision when choosing someone to best capture your special day. Afterall, it is the first day of the rest of your lives. Cherish it always with Mfinanga Photography. Sam, thanks again bud, for all you've done.. I meant it when b I said "You're the best!" THE MORROWS

Sent on 03/20/2017