MEWS Designs Reviews

95 | Raleigh, NC

95 Reviews for MEWS Designs

• Virginia

Virginia · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing work! Wonderful vendor to partner with.

Marsha does *amazing* work. My bouquet was stunning, as was the arch she made for the altar. Throughout the process she did a fantastic job of explaining and providing information about flowers that would work well with the colors I wanted. (I am someone who came into this process knowing almost nothing about flowers!)

She also did a great job of coaching me through what would truly add value within the budget we wanted to keep. I would absolutely recommend MEWS to anyone.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Lundberg · Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful Flower Designs!

Marsha did a wonderful job on flowers for our wedding, delivering top quality of service! My bouquet and our arch for the ceremony/repurposed for the reception were absolutely breath taking!! Our wedding party and guests could not stop talking about the flower designs throughout the ceremony and reception. Marsha was more than willing to meet our needs/wants and was very flexible and responsive to work with. She was always professional, very friendly, and valued us as customers! Highly recommend having her design flowers for any event!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Work!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Marsha. She is so sweet and knowledgable! She created bouquets, center pieces, and an arch for our wedding. Marsha also was flexible with us and allowed us to add some smaller items towards the end of the process which really helped with the finishing touches. I could not have been more blown away when I saw her work the day of the wedding. Everything looked so perfect. Marsha is truly a professional and the way to go if you are looking for a florist for your wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Alecia

Alecia Nickerson · Married on 10/12/2019

Breathtaking

After our first meeting with Marsha, we did not look anywhere else. We were told how expensive the florals are for weddings, and to be honest I had no idea what I wanted and didn’t really put a lot of thought into florals until I met with Marsha. Marsha is a warm, kind, knowledgeable professional that really got to know my wedding vision. It was actually a requirement to provide some type of vision board for her to really get to know you and your wedding vision. She worked with our budget, explained different types of flowers and substitutes, color variations, and even dealt with me trying to figure out how to make different colored bridesmaids dresses work with such poise and patience. The flowers were my absolutely favorite detail of my wedding, and I am now a believer of how important they are. I had no idea what I wanted going in, and Marsha really worked with me and blew me away with her work. When I snuck a peek at the ceremony site a few hours before the guests arrive, I actually cried and needed my makeup touched up because it was just so beautiful. It was everything I never knew I wanted and more. Marsha incorporated my favorite colors and flowers, and even was able to include my very sentimental charm into my bouquet. She alternated hydrangeas and lilies, my two favorite flowers, for the aisle runners. She incorporated baby’s breath, my grandmas favorite. As you can see from the photos, I took a moment to just smell my exquisite bouquet. My bridesmaids loved them and the boutonnières were so personal and perfect. The ring bearers even got their own and they were so proud to wear them. Marsha, it was such a pleasure, and I am so grateful for finding you!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful work

Marsha was so easy to work with. I do not know much about flowers but I showed her some pictures, told her my colors and she delivered. Everything came out beautiful! She was so easy to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Janet

Janet Hobble · Married on 09/01/2019

MEWS is the best!

If you are looking for someone who seeks to understand you and your style and goes out of her way to meet your expectations, choose MEWS. Marsha brings experience, artistry, and sensitivity to her proposals. She and her team are simply amazing. She is not "cheap" but you get great service, floral design and product. We were amazed at what she did. MEWS is simply the best!

Sent on 09/04/2019

MEWS Designs's reply:

Janet, you and your daughters first visit was extraordinary. I love the unique and bohemian style as well so it was easy to relate to Kate's vision. That it all came together was a team effort and a "God thing". Never have I seen the venue more beautiful than Kate's wedding day. Thank you and Kate so much for the gift certificate as well. We plan to go to the restaurant with my son and new daughter in law at Christmas! They will love it as well. You and your family have a very happy and blessed Christmas. Many Blessings to you all, Marsha
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2019

AMAZING Stress-Free Wedding Florist!

I knew I wanted Mews Designs to be my wedding florist from the first few pictures I saw of previous weddings they had done and boy did they not disappoint! Marsha and Jessica were an absolute dream to work with. We booked them early in our process and Marsha worked with us as we constantly changed ideas. She had an amazing perspective that really helped us fill out the design of the wedding. I was hesitant on candles, but Marsha assured us that it would work out and she was absolutely right! The arch she designed was unbelievable. On the day of, they were there early to set everything up and the flowers turned out better than I could have dreamed! I highly recommend Mews Designs for a stress-free wedding florist!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Stunning Florals Tied It All Together

Marsha made me feel like family! I'll be the first to say that I was not the bride that came in knowing exactly what she wanted with the 5 must have types of flowers for our bouquets and specific decor instructions. I brought Marsha a handful of inspiration pictures that more showcased a general style, a very general color scheme (we had floral bridesmaid dresses so weren't tied to one specific color), and a preferred budget...what she came back with was PHENOMENAL. She had a variety of ideas for the ceremony and reception dinner tables that blew me away and also included an arbor, candles, votives, and every other small detail to make it truly remarkable. When she came into the bridal suite the morning of the wedding you wouldn't believe the amount of excited squeals from the bridal party that they got to carry such a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The guys weren't left out either with unique, but not overpowering, boutonnieres that were simply stunning. The florals really tied the day together, and we loved getting to work with Mews for our wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2019

MEWS Designs's reply:

Katie, I will never forget walking into the bridal suite. Best response ever!! Getting to hug your neck for the first time after our talks and emails was such a thrill. You videographer and photographer were super to work with. Those dark blue candles were stunning but especially those bridesmaids dresses. The pattern was similar to what I chose for my wedding except different colors. When I saw the dresses, I knew we would be compatible, and I felt comfortable from the get go. Thank you for allowing me to bring your vision to life. Your joy and happiness keeps me going and working with special brides like you! Have a joyous first Christmas as husband and wife!

K · Married on 11/08/2018

Breathtaking flowers

Marsha was fantastic in every way. She made it a point to work with our budget range and answer all of our questions. Her responses were within a reasonable time and she was kind and helpful. The flowers and arrangements were lovely and smelled like heaven! She has incredible talent and is fantastic with design.

Sent on 11/09/2018

MEWS Designs's reply:

Thank you so much. You are such a special person. It was a pleasure to work with you and especially to put your vision into reality. HUGS, Marsha
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/08/2018

Absolutely stunning work! Thrilled with the outcome!

I met these lovely ladies at the Forest Hall At Chatham Mills open house in Pittsboro. They did amazing work for my wedding! Gorgeous bouquets, unique boutonnieres, and an absolutely stunning custom piece for the background of our ceremony that we were able to repurpose as a centerpiece for our sweetheart table. Prompt responses, beautiful work, accommodating and understanding of my ideas, and are great about making your budget work for your vision! The owner is just as sweet as could be! I couldn’t be happier choosing them to help with my wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Tiffany Schwab · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible!

MEWS Designs did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. I was blown away by how beautiful they were. Marsha made our vision come to life. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018

MEWS Designs's reply:

Thank you Tiffany, I just saw this and want you to know how much I enjoyed designing all those textures and shades of pink. It was a dream to work on and you were a very special MEWS bride.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/23/2018

Marsha was the first vendor I met with when planning my wedding. I was worried I was completely unprepared, but she quickly helped lead me in the right direction using her expertise to create a vision for my wedding. She incorporated the items already available at my venue in conjunction with her beautiful floral arrangements to help keep everything cost-effective. I was blown away when I saw them in person. I could not believe they were my flowers. When looking back at pictures I realized she had added touches of greenery and flowers to areas I had completely forgotten about in the planning process. She makes sure everything is “right” if MEWS is your florist you can count that your flowers will be beautiful, and no space left untouched.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Talk about gorgeous decor and floral arrangements! I still cannot believe how stunning our wedding was thanks to Marsha with MEWS Designs. Marsha has a great eye for wedding design and helped me create a vision for my big day, which I was so thankful for because I didn't even know where to start! I met with her in her beautiful home and we hammered out every detail from alter arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, cake flowers, and so much more. Her knowledge about flowers, greenery, and design still blows me away and I am so thankful I found her. Not only that but Marsha herself arrived at our event venue hours beforehand to decorate the entire place. Our wedding ceremony and reception was in the same room, so the venue staff had to flip the room after our ceremony. Marsha waited and also stayed to decorate for the reception. Her quality of service is something you won't find elsewhere and she was worth every penny! I wish I could give her 10 stars. Thank you for everything, Marsha! We are so blessed and thankful we found you!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/24/2017

Marsha designed flowers and centerpieces for us that were better than anything we could have ever imagined! She is so kind and talented! The only thing I would change about her services is the fact I can't keep all of her beautiful work forever. ;) Thank you Marsha for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Eleanna · Married on 11/19/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Marsha. She is absolutely wonderful to work with, is super responsive to emails, and her work is just phenomenal! When envisioning the flowers for our wedding I was quite nervous about sticking to a budget - Marsha was incredibly sensitive to that and worked with us to make sure we met all our needs within our budget! For example, in creating our overall plan, I had completely forgotten about flowers for our wedding arbor and our cocktail tables - Marsha quickly thought up a great, cost-effective idea, and was happy to figure out a way to make both look beautiful without going overboard. On the day-of, I walked out to see our space, thinking our arbor would have just a few pieces of greenery on it, and was met with a gorgeous fairy-tale-looking floral arrangement that completely transformed the arbor from just a few pieces of copper pipe to something absolutely magical! Marsha is wonderful at what she does, is incredibly creative, and we were so impressed with her work - she went above and beyond any vision we had!

Sent on 11/30/2016

MEWS Designs's reply:

Eleanna, thank you for the sweet and superlative review. This is why I do what I do. To make your day perfect and magical. Much love, Marsha

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

We had such a lovely experience working with Marsha. She was so knowledgeable and we could trust her completely with our vision. We wanted a very lush space, filled with plants and gold/copper tones. Marsha totally delivered! All of our friends complimented the large altar structure covered in plants, the intricate centerpieces with succulents and wooden pieces, and the various other plant-filled vignettes around the venue. From the very first consultation that we had at her house, we knew that she would be able to provide us with the exact look we were going for. As the bride, what a relief it was to know that such a huge part of the wedding was going to be all taken care of, just the way we wanted. If you're looking for a florist, we highly recommend Marsha.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Linda · Married on 10/15/2016

Book Mews! They are wonderful to work with and their work is perfection! We were SO happy with the presentation, freshness, and overall presentation of the flowers for our daughter's wedding! Mews helped make the event appear as a fairytale wedding in the NC Botanical Gardens! I sort of didn't want it to end! How beautiful all the bouquets, the arrangement over the handmade arch my son-in-law made, and the beautiful arrangement on the reception tables and the cake! I especially loved my daughter's bridal crown of wildflowers! Loved it all! Thank you, Marsha and the Mews Team!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Autumn · Married on 09/24/2016

Book with Marsha! She is so sweet and very responsive. She helped me make decisions during the last couple of months before the wedding. She really knows what she's doing and she and her daughter really helped our vision come to life! Every arrangement was gorgeous and they did a perfect job setting it all up on the big day. I didn't have to do a thing. They did a beautiful job!

Sent on 09/28/2016

MEWS Designs's reply:

Awh, thank you Autum. It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations!!

Genna · Married on 09/24/2016

I absolutely loved working with Marsha! She was extremely quick to respond and very accommodating to all my changing requests. All my flowers were exactly how I asked for them and looked beautiful. I would absolutely recommend her to all brides as working with her made my process so easy and stress-free!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

Marsha was beyond amazing to work with! She has excellent ideas and respects your budget when working with you. She always went above and beyond to get what we needed. She was very prompt answering emails and getting things done on time! We were so pleased with her and the work she did, our flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/15/2017

JERRAE · Married on 09/02/2016

Marsha is an amazing person that is passionate about making sure your wedding day is flawless. The floral arrangements and design was exceptional, I couldn't have imagined it more perfect than that. When I searched for a florist, I called several and after meeting with Marsha, I hired her on the spot. Her eye for detail and creativity was what won me over. I am not a flower person but she just read my mind.

The day of the wedding, I couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were. All of my guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful everything was. Marsha is extremely talented and if you are getting married you should use her.

Sent on 09/08/2016

MEWS Designs's reply:

If I could always have such a wonderful mother of the bride and bride to be like the two of you my life would be abundantly blessed. It was an honor and a privilege to create your vision with you all. May God bless you with a very long and happy marriage.

Kara · Married on 08/06/2016

Marsha was absolutely fantastic to work with. We met on several occasions to go through the specifics of the flowers for the ceremony and reception. She made our dreams come to life with her arrangements! Her prices are affordable and her work is fantastic. Not to mention the time and effort she and her team put in on the day of our wedding setting up. Also a huge plus that she came back to the venue the day after to retrieve all the vases and we were able to enjoy our time as newlyweds. We are so thankful for the beautiful work from MEWS Designs :)

Sent on 12/14/2016

Ariel · Married on 07/08/2016

My husband and I booked Marsha after speaking with many florists and we are so glad we did! Marsha is so kind and takes the time to understand what you want. When we first met, she showed took the time to understand what I wanted from the big picture down to the little details. She took me though many different kinds of looks, as I am not well versed in flowers, until we came up with exactly what I wanted. Marsha was very responsive during the planning process and even offered advice along the way that ended up really helping us out. She made us feel cared for and special in every interaction and the final product was gorgeous! I was blown away by every arrangement she made. Working with Marsha was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Morgan · Married on 05/21/2016

Marsha was absolutely wonderful to work with! She is so kind and responsive. I didn't have an exact picture of what I wanted, more of a vision and she was great about figuring out how to make that vision come to life within my price range. The bouquets and boutenneires were perfect and exactly what I imagined. I actually saw the reception area while she was setting up and it was so beautiful I cried happy tears. Marsha helped make my wedding vision come to life and it was absolutely beautiful and more perfect than I ever imagined.

Sent on 05/31/2016

MEWS Designs's reply:

Thank you Morgan. Your words mean more than you know. It was a honor to design for you.

Larry and Sue · Married on 05/07/2016

Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!!

The flowers for our daughter's wedding and reception were just perfect!!! Mews offered a wide variety of flowers and colors and worked with April to select the best for her wedding.

We HIGHLY recommend Mews for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/16/2016

MEWS Designs's reply:

Thank you so much. I thought it was just beautiful as well. Glad you agree!!
    Can't wait to see the wedding photos. Thank you for the honor of designing for your daughter.