MetroWest Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Kathy U. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing venue

I had been planning my wedding for ten years but truly started to book everything two years ago and along the way I meant Andrea, who was a great help. She was on it, literally responsive and amazing with every email I sent and I sent A LOT of email. I was one of those brides. She executed everything perfectly, couldn’t have trusted another venue like I did with Metrowest Golf. We had the best day and night of our lives!
    Kathy Married on 02/22/2020

Hired Wedding Venue

Our wedding is February of 2020 but we are so impressed with Chrissy that I need to share a positive review. She is always quick to reply no matter the time of day, she has been nothing but kind since our first encounter. We cant wait to spend our big day at her venue!
  • Y
    Yenny O. Married on 05/11/2019

Stellar service !

I rarely ever write reviews, but this time I MUST!
    I had the privilege of working with Chrissy for our special day! From day one she was extremely nice and professional. At all times she was available and on the day of my wedding Chrissy and her team made sure EVERYTHING in their power was done with excellence! The attention to our guest was above expectations, the talk after the wedding among my friends and family was the service provided and the our venue! Look no further if you want have a stress free wedding when it comes to your venue, Orlando Metrowest Golf club will give you a piece of mind !
    Kristy S. Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Day Bliss

We got married at the MetroWest Golf Club last weekend, and it was a great experience! Chrissy was friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process! She was quick to respond any time I had a question or concern, and she was on-site and available the whole weekend. The venue was clean and prepared within plenty of time for our ceremony and reception, and they handled any situation that arose throughout the day!
    Reysha Married on 01/26/2019

Highly Recommend

Choosing Metrowest Golf Club was an amazing decision. When we first visited, we loved the views that the venue had of all the greenery. Our wedding was in the morning so we really wanted a place that had a lot of natural light. So many guests loved the space and loved the views they had from their tables. Chrissy helped us so much throughout this process and was very helpful on the day of the wedding as well. We had breakfast and the food was great as well. they constantly checked to see if there was enough food and if something needed to be refilled, they made sure to refill it quickly. I loved everything about this place and would highly recommend it for any event whether it's a wedding, a party, or any other event.
  • Sharon DeLeon
    Sharon D. Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Place! Beautiful views!

My daughter wedding was on 01.26.2019 breakfast wedding at 930am, service and the buffet breakfast was excellent, beautiful views, also we recommend Nona entwined event and Perla's cake; you can find the information on FB and also picture of the wedding, (Reysha and Chris) we had a great time and we recommend this place 100% it was more that we expected. Thank you Metro west and all the staff to make this wedding unforgettable.
  • Patricia
    Patricia A. Married on 01/05/2019

Experience

It was a great experience to deal with Chrissy. She helped me to make the best decisions for my budget.
    Katherine Married on 11/10/2018

Very responsive and flexible

The venue was very flexible with changes and was extremely fast in responding to questions. The venue looked wonderful for the wedding!
    Jenn Married on 05/02/2017
    Very helpful throughout our event with them, from first communication to clean up. Would recommend them for any corporate event.
    Sandra Married on 04/17/2017
    This venue has a warm and inviting atmosphere. The food is delicious and ample. Our banquet dinned on Applewood Bacon Wrapped Filet and Chicken Marsala. I had the Filet, it was tender and not over cooked. Wonderful!
    Tables were decorated beautifully, everything was ready for us on time. Nancy Lacy is a great hostess. I highly recommend MetroWest Golf Club for all of your events.
    Sandi Event on: 04/09/2017
    Nancy Lacy was very easy to work with through email and phone calls. When we finally met in person I felt like she was one of my longtime friends! She was very attentive to our needs and was prepared when we arrived. The venue looked fantastic and the whole evening exceeded our expectations; decor, food, friendliness of staff, quality of the venue and surrounding views. This venue will be one that we use again and we hope that Nancy, the chef and her staff will still be there when we return in 2019!! Thank you for a great evening!
    Tiffany Married on 03/18/2017
    We are so incredibly happy that we decided to use Metro West Golf Club as our wedding venue. Nancy was absolutely amazing. For 9 months, Nancy helped us plan our dream wedding. I sent Nancy emails constantly throughout the whole planning process. Nancy was always responsive and 100% helpful. She researched various things that we requested and offered suggestions along the way. She even met us at the linen vendor to help us select the right linen colors. She willingly and repeatedly went out of her way to accommodate us. On the day of the wedding, Nancy was absolutely amazing. I couldn't ask for a better venue coordinator. She was there early the morning of the wedding to set up our perfect day...and it was just that...Perfect. Nancy made our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception areas so incredibly beautiful. Not only did she take care of wedding setup, but she took great care of my husband and I, as well as our guests. Let us not forget to talk about the food. Chef Pete was also great. Everyone of our guests raved over the food. His culinary skills are amazing. The flavoring and taste of the food was absolutely mouth-watering. The appetizers and dinner was perfect. Going back to Nancy, she was there for our entire event and stayed afterward to help collect all of our things. Nancy was absolutely amazing. We would definitely recommend Metro West Golf Club and Nancy. We're already thinking of planning future special events there.
    Chelsea Married on 12/12/2015
    Metro West golf club was a great choice for us! Although it is a little small they made the room work! Nancy worked with us every step of the way and you can tell how much they care about the people that book this reception space! The hurricane came a day before the wedding and they went above and beyond to make sure everything still looked perfect the day of and we couldn't be more pleased! The servers were spot on, the bartender was great, the food was delicious, and they kept all of our stuff organized and made sure it all looked perfect!
    Gabriela Married on 06/27/2015
    I chose Metrowest for my Reception. Francine and her team are simply the best, she went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Thank you Francine!!
    Ana Married on 04/19/2015
    I had a Destination Wedding in Orlando and I looked for comments and reviews in order to book my vendors. Since I live in New York, I went to Orlando just twice before the wedding! In my first visit to MetroWest, my fiancé and I fall in love with the ceremony area. It was everything we dreamed about: a beautiful scenario, with a green grass, and a lake in the background. That was the one!
    Francine was exceptionally good! She helped with the vendors and with every detail my fiancé and I brought to her!
    During my wedding day, just minutes before the ceremony, started to rain. I was about to break down in tears and Francine with all the patience in the world said: let's wait, because it's going to stop! And it did! We did not change the ceremony, and after half an hour the rain went away and I had my BEAUTIFUL outside ceremony! Francine and all the staff were amazingly fast setting up the ceremony after the rain.
    Francine is amazing and really good in what she does! I was impressed with her outstanding work, and she got complements from my other vendors and my family as well!
    I have no words to thank her enough and I am really happy I choose MetroWest as my venue!

Adrian Married on 02/28/2015
    Venue was everything we imagined! Francine and her crew did an amazing job!
  • User2132863 2+ years ago
    My wife and I LOVED MetroWest Golf Club for our wedding! The event coordinator there, Francine, was so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. My wife kept singing her praises the whole year prior! She was right. My groomsmen and I really enjoyed the space we had to get ready in, and the grounds, food for the wedding were all superb! I'm so glad we got married here- our pictures look stunning! Thanks MetroWest!
    Claire Married on 11/23/2014
    Metrowest Golf Club is the PERFECT location! Francine, the venue coordinator is OUTSTANDING!! Our wedding was TRULY a success, and flawless thanks to her skills, expertise, and organization! I was a Bride that came with TONS of minor detail touches for our wedding- and she was always more than happy to work we me (and my mom) on any vision we had for the wedding day. The food from the in-house chef was EXCELLENT! I mean truly stellar, and oh so affordably priced compared to other catering companies I came across in the Orlando area. We did a 2 entree buffet with Prosciutto/Basil Wrapped Chicken and Butternut Squash Ravioli- excellent! The wait staff was very friendly, and Francine and her assistant made sure my husband and I ate IMMEDIATELY after we sat down following our first dance. The reception area looks gorgeous with the ceiling drapery option- it makes the world of difference.The outdoor ceremony site is quite lovely, and the picturesque live oaks with moss and stunning rolling green lawns make for excellent photos. There was literally not a single part of the day that I was unhappy with. The only challenge we faced was the weather- 80% chance the day of- and magically at our ceremony at 4pm it was PERFECT!! It cleared off and the wind and breeze coming off the nearby lakes was incredible.....I was so happy with how everything turned out! And the champagne they served as part of our package was exquisite. Our guests are still coming up to me weeks later asking what kind it was. I was very happy with the beer selection we were able to choose, and the wine selection was great too. The changing area downstairs for the ladies was very nice/plenty of seating room, and we brought in a Hair/Makeup team to style that morning and everyone was able to fit very nicely downstairs. Metro west Golf Club is central to all the parks, very conveniently located. I cannot praise FRANCINE enough- SHE is the hidden gem for Orlando Wedding venues- she knows her stuff, and provi
  • I
    Ideneth Married on 11/15/2014
    Francine was great, she really does help you all along the way. Her recommendations were spot on, and she also was there the whole evening ensuring that all was as planned. The food was great, our guests were raving about how good it was. We were able to work 1:1 with the Chef and provided great options, as well as good ambience. The views are breathtaking and out guests had so much fun raking pictures during cocktail hour. The price is right and my big tip is to plan ahead so that you allow yourself time to map out everything. We used for reception only, and the night went by so fast we wished we had made it longer, it was so good! :)
  • User1867366 2+ years ago
    Francine is the best! She took the stress out of wedding planning.
    Honey Married on 06/14/2013
    Amazing venue!!!! Food was spectacular..we served filet mignon, chicken/salmon duo. Great presentation and cooked beautifully. Francine was there every step and was my savior throughout the setup and evening! She ensured everything was perfectly in place!
    Gisella Married on 05/31/2013
    It was a extraordinary experience! I felt really confortable and secure with the place and I also recieved a lot of help and advise of the coordinator. I am deeply thank for all the attention that was giving to us and definately recommend this place; also the food was great!
    Jennifer Married on 07/03/2010
    Francine and the staff at the Metrowest Golf Club were extremely friendly and helpful. There wasn't a single thing they couldn't do.
  • Ralitza
    Ralitza Married on 04/24/2010
    Francine and everyone else were FANTASTIC! They helped me put together my DREAM WEDDING! The food was great and all of my guests still keep telling me that this was The Best Wedding ever!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 12/12/2009
    My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the professionalism, dedication and kindness of all the staff members at The Metro West Golf Club! And I would consider us pretty particular. We absolutely love Francine, she was heaven sent. There are no words to describe how valuable and special she was to us through the entire wedding planning process! Everyone made us feel right at home and there is no doubt we would strongly recommend them (we have recommended them) to anyone in search of a stress-free, beautiful, one of a kind venue in which to celebrate their wedding day! Oh and we can't forget, the food was out of this world! The bleu cheese orzo is a must, it was the talk of the weekend!!