Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service Reviews

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 7
  • Alex

Alex Vroom Redden · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Party!!

Metropolitan Disc Jockey was fantastic! Steve was excellent to work with. Their pre-wedding work sheet is incredibly helpful to make sure all the parts of the wedding are considered and that the music is perfect. During our consultation, Steve was very friendly and engaging, giving us a lot of confidence in our decision. When the wedding itinerary was sent, there were some mistakes but, when we reached out to correct them, the response was immediate and everything came off as planned during the wedding and reception. Finally, our DJ for the day, Clay, did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor. His ability to read the crowd and pick music that would be appealing for all generations was spot on. We can't thank Metro enough for an excellent experience.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and your evening with Clay as your DJ. Thank you for having us! We enjoyed being a part of your day!!!

Alaina · Married on 10/06/2019

The Best Around

I highly recommend Metropolitan DJ. They are top notch. Their professionalism and expertise surpasses everyone else in this field. Everything went seamlessly. Steve made the ceremony and cocktail hour intimate and beautiful. He then turned the reception into a fabulous party. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/03/2019

Stressfree and Fun

Our DJ Nate set the mood for our evening. He introduced himself as soon as he could and was available whenever we needed him. The music selections during dinner and the reception appealed to everyone without offering cliché and boring wedding music. He helped move the wedding along by introducing each step of the reception so that I didn't have to remember when cake cutting was or when speeches needed to be made. He made our wedding stressless and fun!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey Laura! That's great to hear - thank you so much! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding and and we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the music and service we provided. Nate is a great and personable DJ - we're happy to have him on the team! Thank you for having us!!!

Emily · Married on 05/24/2019

Ceremony and reception

Steve is amazing! My husband and I used him for our wedding on 05/24/19 and loved him. Our guests had nothing but compliments as do we. He was prepared and honored all of our requests. He made the dance floor environment welcoming and fun for everyone. Not only was the music and emcee part fantastic but his lighting and set up were top notch as well. We highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Liz · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Service!!

Great services all around! The DJ was so knowledgeable about how to work the room and play the appropriate songs that catered to our crowd. He also very willingly rolled with the couple surprises our wedding party had in store for us. Steve and his team made my husband and I feel like we really got what we paid for- which was excellence!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jan S · Married on 03/16/2019

Great DJ services

If you really want to have the best DJ and are looking for a fantastic time, then Metropolitan DJ Services is for you! From the beginning of the process (meeting Steve, setting up the date, invoicing process, selecting songs, creating a timeline, etc.) to the reception itself, Steve was great! He handled my daughter’s reception expertly. He knew what to do to keep the guests involved & having fun. But what touched me was that he came to me & my husband at our table to see if he could bring us a drink or anything. That is someone who wants the event to be fun & pleasant & cares about you. Go with Metropolitan DJ Services & you’ll be very happy.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey Jan! Thanks for having us! We had so much fun providing the music and enjoyed being a part of your day! Thank you for all the kind words!!
  • James

James · Married on 03/16/2019

Metropolitan DJ Service

Amazing, professional, flexible, 1st class!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 8
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 9
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 10

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much for having us provide the music and lighting! We enjoyed spending the day with you and we wish you all the best in your marriage! Congratulations to you!!!

Edward · Married on 09/18/2018

Best DJ in the area! you will not be disappointed

Sent on 08/30/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much Edward!!! We appreciate you putting your trust in us and our services and for all the kind words!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Metro DJ was excellent to work with. They provided ceremony and reception music for us. The ceremony was outside, and the guest had no issues hearing the music or the ceremony (officiant, vows, etc). For the reception, they had to dance floor full until the very end!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the review and thanks for having us at your wedding event - we enjoyed being a part of your day!!!

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing job! The dance floor was never empty, thank you so much for making our wedding a memorable night for our family and friends.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey! Thank you so much - we had a blast providing the tunes at your wedding event! Thanks for having us!!!!

C · Married on 07/21/2018

These guys are the BEST! Highly recommend them for your sound and lighting needs at any event!

Sent on 07/23/2018

S · Married on 07/21/2018

We received endless compliments on the music for our daughter's wedding reception. Steve Metz created a gorgeous room with lighting, draping, Chinese lanterns in the church hall. He was seamless in his music transitions. His introductions of a very large wdg party were spot-on. Attendants of this wedding were from all over the U.S. Everyone was impressed with Metropolitan Disc Jockey and Lighting. Cudos to Steve Metz for listening to every request from the bride, groom and mom of the bride! Steve is a professional as well as a gentleman. Thank you, Steve!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much! We had fun providing the music for your wedding reception and you idea to have the paper lanterns and uplighting in the church hall really transformed the venue! We appreciate you have us as a part of your day!

Camille · Married on 07/21/2018

Steve and his team were an absolute joy to work with. They never added to the stress of wedding planning, only made things easier and better! Steve did our lighting and turned a normal church hall into a beautiful space that felt warm and intimate and a bit fancy too! The music was fabulous, we requested some 80s music spiked in and he delivered with the really good hits from that time! Absolutely would recommend him for anyone planning a reception or party!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey! Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun playing for you and your guests! We appreciate being a part of your wedding reception event! Thanks again!

Haley · Married on 07/07/2018

Metropolitan DJ is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! They are so organized and professional and made all my requests come to life! Steve was the best DJ and keep the dance floor jumping the whole night! I also had the mirror and it was such a success! My guests loved the photo booth and seeing all the pictures captured showed me how fun my reception was! I would definitely recommend Metropolitan DJ for any wedding or event! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hello Haley! We had so much fun providing the music at your wedding event. Lots of dancing and a great vibe throughout the night! The Metropolitan Mirror was also busy all night! What a great party! Thank you again for having us!!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Steve and his crew are SO ON POINT! I’m hearing so many awesome dance stories today from coworkers and friends! He even got my dad and (now) husband to dance and not feel super awkward. He watched my face like a hawk and the second I nodded at him he invited other dads and daughters to dance (as we discussed). It felt like having a best friend DJ for me because he was there, and aware, but not in-your-face or stealing the show. And if I had requested that he act like ring leader - he would have! Trust me when I say you can’t go anywhere else for music at your venue!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey Rebecca! Thank you so much for this kind review! We enjoyed being a part of your event!!! Thanks for having us!!

James · Married on 06/16/2018

Metropolitan DJ provided excellent service throughout the whole process from planning to the event. Our ceremony was perfect, the MC, music and lighting for the reception was excellent, everything went without a hitch. We highly recommend Metropolitan to anyone looking for 5 Star DJ and lighting services!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 11

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much for having us!!! We enjoyed being a part of your event at Meadow Creek! We wish you all the best!!!!

Marcae · Married on 06/09/2018

If you want an AWESOME DJ and want your guests to be dancing the night away- you need to book these guys! Steve was fantastic to work with! He answered calls, texts, emails, and set up meetings whenever I needed him. He provided a timeline for my ceremony and my reception with times, whats happening then, and what music will be playing. I had DJ Steve at my wedding and he was awesome! He was making sure my husband and I had drinks, were having fun, asking questions. He was super interactive with my guests and was so professional! The music was GREAT and he knew what to play to get the guests moving, dancing, and having a great time! I would recommend these guys for ANY event- especially a wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hello Marcae! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We truly appreciate you putting your trust in us for your wedding event at Huntsville Botanical Gardens and we're super excited to hear you enjoyed the music and DJ! We wish you all the best!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2018

Steve was so wonderful to work with. He kept our daughters wedding reception moving along, exciting and fun!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much for having us! We appreciate being a part of your day! We wish the couple all the best!

Cindy · Married on 04/13/2018

We were referred to Metropolitan DJ
    and we are so grateful that we did. Steve
    was awesome!!! Everyone had such a great
    time, we didn’t want it to end.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Cindy! We appreciate being a part of your evening! I hope the weekend was great for everyone!!!

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Metropolitan DJ is probably the best in town! Steve Metz met with me personally to get a timeline and song list together, and my DJ Nate was INCREDIBLE! So considerate, so much fun! He even brought my husband and I drinks while we hid in the hallway before our grand entrance! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey Allison! Thank you so much! We were excited to play for your wedding event and Nate had a wonderful time as your DJ. Thank you for putting your trust in us! We wish you all the best!

Mary · Married on 02/17/2018

Steve Metz made our daughter's wedding a huge success! The dance floor was always hopping. Guests loved his style, and transitions from one song to the next. His professionalism, and organization made the reception flow from start to finish. Guests didn't want the evening to end thanks to Steves' involvement!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey - thank you so much! We had a blast providing the music for such an energetic and fun assembly of guests from all across the country. Thank you for having us!!!!!

Cheryl · Married on 01/06/2018

Steve is amazing at running a party!! He was fun and upbeat and professional and we had so much fun with him as our DJ. He is smooth with transition and can add lib with ease if there are unexpected stalls or delays in the schedule. We highly recommend Metropolitan DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hello Cheryl! Thank you so much for having us - we truly enjoyed providing the music for your event at Stonebridge. It was a great day!

Hannah Ruth · Married on 12/30/2017

They did an AMAZING job!! The music was great all night and the dance was packed all night long! He did a great job of letting the guests know when events were happening! He made the evening run so well!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a BLAST playing the music for your guests! Dancing all night!

Krysta · Married on 12/23/2017

Hands Down Steve and Crew the Best DJ and Lighting Company I’ve had the pleasure to work with. Steve personally ensure the event ran smooth with personal touches, great tunes and lighting that made the venue a magical place for my daughters wedding!!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 12
    Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service 13

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much Krysta! We had a great time providing the DJ music and the lighting and the room looked phenomenal! You did a great job with the room concept and we were happy to be a part of your event! We wish you all the best!

Ricky · Married on 12/22/2017

Steve was the best and was very professional. I was very pleased with the service

Sent on 12/24/2017

Metropolitan Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed being a pat of your event - we wish you all the best!!!