Metro Event Center Reviews

Metro Event Center 4
Metro Event Center 5
  • Celine

Celine · Married on 01/12/2019

Great Venue and Great Experience!

What a great venue. It had a cool downtown atmosphere. The food was amazing as well as the ambiance. Daniela was great. She would help with anything we needed anytime. Was very helpful and easy to work with. Would highly recommend. Great place for a wedding. Thanks

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • isis

isis · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience

I absolutely loved this place!!! From the planning all the way to the servers, everyone made sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our day. Even with a couple of hiccups ( my part) everything turned out awesome!!!! The food was great!! I consider myself a picky eater and absolutely loved the food!! Will definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Gloria Bumanglag, Gri · Married on 08/11/2018

Great service, food, atmosphere

We had our mother/grandmother's 90th surprise birthday party in the ballroom. The ambiance was perfect for her celebration. We had guests from all of California with most coming from Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange Counties. Pomona was the centralized place to have it. They worked with our budget and came through with great presentation with the buffet. Danielle and the staff were wonderful! We'll be back in in 2021 for another birthday party!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/28/2018

It was a just a perfect experience from beginning to end! We where last minute, had event location change the day off the event and Metro from the minute I contacted them made sure to be as helpful as possible! Service was all around a perfect experience... could not have asked for a better experience

Metro Event Center 6
    Metro Event Center 7
    Metro Event Center 8
    Metro Event Center 9
    Metro Event Center 10
    Sent on 03/25/2018

Arielle · Married on 05/20/2017

Venue is beautiful and very affordable. It has a very romantic vintage glamorous feel. Also the food is amazing. Sal was very welcoming and very flexible with our menu options and pricing.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rebeca · Married on 04/08/2017

Absolutely loved it! We held both our Wedding Ceremony and our Reception there and are so happy that we chose Metro Event Center. The decor of the vintage style building was beautiful for both the Ceremony and Reception. Everyone was so accommodating especially Sal who delivered on everything he promised us we would have for our special day and Ernesto and Julio as well, who helped so much to get the set up exactly as we wanted it. The food and appetizers were amazing, all our guests kept mentioning how delicious everything was from the empanadas to the raspberry and chocolate cheesecake served later in the evening and the bartenders were also great. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and had a wonderful time. I highly recommend checking the venue out for your wedding or for any other special event. You won't be disappointed and you can't beat the price for the service and the full catering you will receive. The food was really superb. I look forward to planning possibly my anniversary party there :-)

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • O

opal · Married on 01/09/2016

Ive been intending to write this review and just havent gotten around to it. That being said, the venue is beautiful. It has a very vintage looking feel to it. We eloped in Vegas so had a big reception for family and friends. The Metro staff was very accommodating with all of my requests. There were a couple hiccups the night of, but none of the guests noticed so it was fine! Chef is great and catered to all of my requests (we were serving a bunch of vegetarians with a sprinkling of meat eaters, so the food was important). We hosted a bar as well as had a cash bar if folks wanted something different from what we were hosting. The beer selections were great- they have great vendors to choose from. Our theme was a little art deco, a little old Hollywood - so the venue was perfect!

thanks to Jason, Chef, Sally and the entire staff for pulling it all together for me!

(ill include pictures as soon as i find them)

Sent on 03/01/2018

Nina · Married on 12/22/2017

Had a great time at our Christmas lunch in,the staff was amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2017