Metalicious Reviews

1 User photo

• Brenda
    Brenda A. Married on 06/16/2021

Matching rings

Stephanie was amazing. She helped us every step of the way and made us beautiful pieces.
    Kristy R. Married on 01/01/2019

Wow! Fantastic to work with!

Honestly, one of the easiest and best experiences with a jeweler ever! My partner got me the Citrine Bezel Necklace Sterling Silver for Christmas and it hasn't left my neck since! You can absolutely see the care and attention that goes into each piece.

Will buy again!

Metalicious's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristy! I'm so glad you love your necklace, it was an honor to create it for you!
    Best,
    Stephanie
  • User2552258 2+ years ago
    Stephanie is the best! I knew what I wanted in an engagement ring, and my fiancé was clever enough to take some hints. I'd pinned several of Stephanie's designs to my Pinterest board for him to review. To hear him tell it, Stephanie could not have been more professional or accommodating. They exchanged thoughts and ideas over Etsy, and Stephanie was super responsive getting back to him. He said she was genuinely interested in our story and making the best ring possible for us. And it shows! I love my ring! It's white gold with a braided pattern and has three stones (aquamarine and moissanite). My fiancé ordered a matching band along with it. I love having something handcrafted with care by someone who is clearly passionate about what she does.
    Pamela Married on 08/28/2016
    I am so happy with the rings that I ordered from Metalicious! I purchased the water swirl engagement set and the rings are gorgeous and made so well! Also, I can't say enough nice things about this company. I spoke with Stephanie via email and she was so accommodating and professional regarding the rush order that I requested. I highly recommend ordering from this company if you are considering it! You will not be disappointed.
    Shubha Married on 11/08/2015
    Stephanie is an amazing jeweler and person!

My partner and I fit this profile: omg there are so many rings, what the hell are we doing.

Stephanie met with us and actually just talked to us for about an hour. She asked about our lives, how we met, the style of our wedding, our hobbies and interests, and THEN started going through her thoughts on our rings. When we asked her questions (e.g. "should we be getting matching rings?") instead of the usual, unhelpful "you can do whatever you want", she said something like "well you two seem like your independence is very important to you so I think you should each get what speaks to you - just like my husband and I did." It was one of the best experiences I had for our wedding.

And then ultimately she ended up inventing a ring (based on some photos I had and a few random ramblings) that incorporated my late-grandmothers 2 diamonds. First of all, 2 diamonds is a weird number of diamonds for a wedding ring. Secondly, the diamonds (which are probably about 95 years old and from India) are two different sizes. She made something unique and amazing.

Also she did this for a LOWER cost than the other ring place we went to where the woman was...helpful I suppose but not very personal and ultimately said to include my grandmother's diamond they would have to charge even more.

I recommend Stephanie and Metalicious both for her rings and also if you ever just have the opportunity to chat with her at a bar because she is so lovely :)
    Vanessa Married on 09/06/2015
    Stephanie was amazing. She was very responsive, helpful, and extremely timely! I will shop with her again and will recommend her to friends. Thank you, Stephanie, for my stunning rings!
    Carolyn Married on 01/23/2015
    Stephanie was great to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and even quoted me a new price on some changes I wanted on the ring right away! She is for sure a master at her art and takes great care to provide great customer service.
    Caitlin Married on 12/31/2014
    Everything was perfect- Stephanie went above and beyond to accommodate us and our tight budget. The day was just that much more special knowing I have the most unique and beautiful wedding rings.

Metalicious's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your wedding!!
  • User2041762 2+ years ago
    The ring was amazing and my wife loves it! My wife wanted something unique and it was everything she wanted, the ring is just beautiful and everything I asked for. Thanks for doing what you do.
  • User2050718 2+ years ago
    Excellent communication and wonderful at letting me know options available. Extremely helpful with explaining how the different type of metal would turn out.
    Matt Married on 10/04/2014
    Metalicious made beautiful, well-crafted rings that stand out. They are striking, feel antique in all the right ways and cannot be confused with a mall jewelery product. Can't recommend enough!
    Jessica Married on 09/26/2014
    Stephanie was so friendly, helpful and fast. We planned way ahead, so we didn't need them quickly, but they came in just the amount of time she specified and were in nice jewelry boxes. I LOVE our rings and am so happy to wear them everyday! The best part? They aren't made by some large company that doesn't care about their customers. Stephanie truly appreciates each and every one of her customers, it is apparent!
    Mindy Married on 09/18/2014
    Stephanie made a new wedding ring for me to match my husband's. It was a gift to mark a big transition in our lives, and so it had a lot of meaning. It was important to me to work with the right jeweler, and Stephanie was definitely the right person. She paid attention to every detail, from matching the gold in my ring to my husband's (which it turned out was a slightly unique shade of yellow gold), to the exact right width. She gave me a ring sizer to take home and size my finger at different times of day to make sure the size was right. Stephanie even helped me sell my old gold ring and put the credit towards the ring she made me! I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you are looking for a special jeweler to make the rings for your special day, Stephanie is the one.
    Michelle Married on 09/12/2014
    I had my rainbow moonstone wedding set made by Stephanie. I had searched on-line after not finding what I wanted in my hometown. The quality of stone and workmanship on my bands is amazing. I'm really fussy with my moonstone and was not disappointed. I get so many compliments on my wedding set, I show it off whenever possible. Now I need other jewelry to go with it.
    Amy Event on: 09/11/2014
    Stephanie is such a pleasure to work with. She really went out of her way to help me. I had a few last minute changes to the rings that needed to be done (that a large store/jewelry vendor would definitely charge for) and she helped me out no questions asked. The finished rings that she sent to me were even more beautiful than the pictures. I am so grateful that my rings were made by such an awesome artist (and person!).
  • User2035706 Event on: 08/29/2014
    Stephanie is always a pleasure to work with and her products are great.
    Steven Event on: 08/28/2014
    My Beautiful Fiancée had dropped hints about what kind of ring she wanted and even posted pictures of it on Pinterest so I ordered the ring and got it on the day it was promised. I had already asked her to Marry me but the ring was something I did not have yet. She lit up when I gave her the ring and it made me so happy to see her that way. I will continue to order from Metalicious the quality and price are wonderful.
  • User1812400 2+ years ago
    Amazing work! Stephanie is kind, attentive, flexible and extremely prompt! My fiancé and I are so thrilled with her work we ordered our wedding bands from her as well!
  • User2062793 2+ years ago
    We had such an amazing experience; my husband and I met at her studio in NYC. She was patient while we (I mean I) labored over every detail decision. The bands are perfect. I love the recycled palladium. I highly recommend Stephanie and her etsy shop.
    Alina Married on 04/13/2013
    We got our wedding bands made by Stephanie at Metalicious. I found her through Etsy. We love our wedding bands!

Stephanie was fantastic to work with. She was extremely responsive, sent us ring sizers to make sure everything was just right, and her timing was impeccable! The rings look fantastic. We love the light weight of the recycled palladium. I love that she uses recycled metal, that she hand-makes the rings so close to where we are, and that she will make your jewelry to order.
    Liz Married on 09/28/2013
    Stephanie was an absolute delight to work with from start to finish! I saw her work on Etsy and discovered that she was based in NYC, where we lived. She was easily willing to meet with us in person to discuss options for our wedding bands. She was warm, friendly and professional. Our rings were completed on-time and looked better than we had imagined. She has been very accommodating with upkeep and repairs as well. Thanks for everything Stephanie!
    Joselyn Married on 05/25/2014
    Stephanie is absolutely amazing. I got my engagement ring and wedding band from her and a year later I still catch myself staring at it because it is just so beautiful. We are getting married in 3 months so I have not worn my wedding band yet but I cant wait. I just ordered my fiance's band from her also and requested an engraving to match the design on my ring. I just know it will be more beautiful in person and he will love it. I am so happy to have found Stephanie and know we will continue to use her for all our special jewelry creations.
    Carrie Married on 02/22/2015
    Beautiful rings and the price was excellent. I love that they are unique and handmade and of great quality. Excellent to work with and answered all my questions.