Messori Photography Reviews

Messori Photography 6
Messori Photography 7

Ruth · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Superior, Talented & very Professional

Key skills that we where looking for we found with Messori. Creativity, Patience, Talented, Attention to details of what we wanted. They work as a team , they have an Art form to hedge both artistic talent & technical skills. We recomend 110%

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Lenette

Lenette Carle · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent service

It was a great pleasure working with is lovely couple. They were very attentive and patient to our needs. I will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

STUNNING Pictures! Highly Recommend!

I did a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale and found Messori Photography on wedding wire. From the beginning Daniel was amazing to work with - super responsive and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable moving forward in booking them. Day of him and Maria were highly professional and took amazing shots. They kept us on time and kept us moving so that we were able to get many different pictures. We got our pictures back very quickly and they are beyond beautiful - exactly what I had been looking for in my pictures. Amazing quality and so many to chose from. Both documentary and artistic - a wonderful mix that truly captured our day. I could not have been happier with Messori Photography and the incredible pictures I have from my wedding to cherish. Everyone keeps talking about how stunning every single picture is. They went above and beyond my expectations! Thank you Daniel and Maria!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Messori Photography 8
    Messori Photography 9
    Messori Photography 10
    Messori Photography 11
    Messori Photography 12

Alina Rodriguez · Married on 12/28/2018

Incredibly Incredible

The entire process went flawlessly. It felt like we were working with family, rather than a business. Not only will we cherish our memories of our wedding, but they did an incredible job commemorating the special moments.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Mauricio Lopez · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing service and pictures

They were hired to take pictures of our wedding and the pictures came out so amazing. We are using them again to take pictures of our first child next week. That's how happy we are with their work.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 12/09/2017

I had an amazing experience with Messori Photography! I highly recommend!

Great quality, professionalism, Messori Photography is my lifelong photography company! I have used them for other occasions such as engagement photos, family photos, holiday photos, communion! Their work is like no other !

Sent on 01/25/2019

Rosanna Pontiles · Married on 08/12/2017

Unforgettable

This beautiful people make sure to the detail everything went better that expected. We highly recommend them. They’ll make sure all your pictures come in right timing and expectations. Awesome job.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Bea Morrison · Married on 01/06/2017

Our magical wedding captured to perfection

I don't have enough words to describe their amazing job at our wedding! They're extremely organized, flexible, on time and had many great suggestions and ideas. Their pictures were perfectly exposed, natural and very beautiful. The touches of their final work were unique and very personalized. We couldn't have found a better professional.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Gabriella · Married on 08/12/2016

Recommended 100%

Messori Photography went above and beyond to make sure their service and pictures of our wedding were fantastic. Our expectations have truly been surpassed, not only by the amazing artwork that we have found their pictures to be, and their quality, but also of the team's commitment, passion, and friendliness. We would recommend them to everyone without reservations, and hope to use their services in the future as well. Thank you for making our wedding day and pictures so beautiful!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

A gem in Miami, FL

Messori Photography they did our wedding photos on June 2017, and we cannot be more happy, blessed and delight for the results. They not only take photos, they create stories... a fairy tale story with unique touches! Maru the owner and the photographer, she took care of every single detail on our wedding. We met with her and she took notes, asked me what I was expecting, I remember that I sent her like 200 photo ideas that I had on my Pinterest account. Also, they are bilingual (it is a plus if you live in Miami, FL) and since I'm from Miami, but my in laws are from Colombia it helped a lot that she spoke in Spanish to them. Everyone asked me who did your wedding photos in the office! They are GORGEOUS!!! My husband and I were so delight with the results that we did our maternity and new born with them!! They have become part of our family!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Glad

Glad Cruz · Married on 11/01/2014

Our Wedding Day and More!

Messori does not only offer the most complete wedding packages money can buy, but they also provide the outmost personalized service in this industry. We only had one wedding but we will continue to give our business to Messori for many other events (Maternity, baby pics, etc.). They are not just providing a service but a truly memorable experience throughout, from picture day, communication, statuses and picture delivery. Truly a life impacting experience. We will forever be thankful for the permanent memories.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Messori Photography 22
    Messori Photography 23

Andrea Sierra · Married on 03/15/2014

Amazing memories

I started with them with my engaged pictures and since then, they are part of every special moment in my life, because they capture the perfect moment in a picture. Our wedding, my pregnancies, our first kid pictures, our second kid pictures and every experience have been amazing. And best of all, they always make it fun! I totally recommend Messori Photography

Sent on 01/24/2019