Mesa Country Club Reviews

17 Reviews for Mesa Country Club

1 User photo

• Nira

Nira · Married on 11/30/2019

I actually did not end up going with MCC, but I feel the need to write a review to recognize how awesome Charlie was to work with. She was amazingly responsive and flexible, and she was willing to work hard to put together something that would work for us. The venue itself was beautiful and although we won't be getting married there, I definitely will be referring friends and keeping it in mind for the future.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Manda

Manda · Married on 11/04/2017

When my husband and I were shopping for a venue, we had a low budget, but a desire for something beautiful. We toured several places in our budget range, but nothing came close to the beauty of Mesa Country Club. We thought that **maybe** it was too good to be true, but it was NOT.

The Club comes with a day-of coordinator, Charlie Immordino, who is a ROCKSTAR. Charlie kept us fed, hydrated and happy during our getting ready and reception. She was responsive, professional and friendly. She helped us stay in budget, while planning a ridiculously delicious meal. She set up our entire reception and tore down everything. She also has contact with other vendors who are amazing.

The food was some of the best wedding food I have had in a long time. The food at our tasting was EXACTLY THE SAME as the food at our reception. Boom! We also added dessert items, and the brownies were to-die-for.

The waitstaff was amazing, and included in our venue cost.

Because of the age of the country club, the trees were beautiful in the golden hour, and the grounds are gorgeous.

I can't give enough kuddos to our venue. I am BEYOND pleased with them, and it was NOT too good to be true!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2017

This is the only way to go!! Charlie will take care of you every step of the way. Mesa Country Club is the perfect place to have a wedding! Absolutely Beautiful!! Charlie and staff are amazing!! I knew from the moment I talked to Charlie on the phone this was going to be a perfect fit for my sons wedding. Thank you so much Charlie you did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • User7681921 · 2+ years ago

Charlie, the wedding coordinator at the venue was extreamly reliable and flexible. The staff here really helped everything flow smoothly.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rebekah · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here March 19th 2016. It was such a beautiful day. Let me just first say Charlie is AMAZING. She was on top of everything and very professional. She knows what she is doing as a planner and came up with some creative ideas for our decorations. The night of the wedding she made sure anything we needed we had and she thinks of the little stuff you forget on the day of the wedding. Truly she is the best! The view is beautiful there. We did have our wedding in the afternoon in March so it was hot and we were right in the sun. My suggestion is, if the heat bothers you then just have the wedding earlier. We did cut our pictures with the family short because it was hot, but we had plenty of time for pictures around the golf course where it was cooler. The transition from the ceremony to the reception was smooth with a cocktail hour in between. All of our guests had a great time. People still tell us we had the best wedding they have ever been too! They did run out of our signature drink and fireball (favorite shot) at the end of the night so just make sure they have enough of the alcohol you like for the event. We chose the buffet style and italian for our food. SO GOOD! We got so many compliments on the food. Charlie also made sure my husband and I had our plates made so we didn't have to wait in line and we had time to say hi to people. She also had a gluten free plate made for one of our family members who is allergic. This is a great venue, it's pretty. Honestly Charlie makes it great because she truly cared about making my wedding day exactly how I wanted it and put in that extra effort through the whole planning process that made us feel important. We had around 170 people there and there was enough room for everyone. Our wedding was LIT!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/22/2015

We had our wedding at Mesa Country Club on March 22, 2015. Robin, one of the event coordinators, was wonderful to work with and made wedding planning pretty easy. They were able to accommodate our wishes for a morning ceremony and brunch reception. The wedding was beautiful and the staff did a wonderful job. Also with the outrageous costs of some of the other venues we looked at, you really can't beat the cost of this place.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2015

I cannot wait for our upcoming wedding! Working with this venue has been great! We did the vendor package and it has made this whole process so much easier! It took the stress of finding vendors away so we could really enjoy this time (and not go crazy). The venue is amazing too, the view off the 10th tee box at sunset is breathtaking! I can't wait to see it all come together in March! I know that they will make sure my wedding is everything that I want and more!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Jake · Married on 01/10/2014

Unlike most couples I (the man) had this wedding planned for years on end, my wife couldn't have cared less. We're a weird couple. We decided to have our wedding at the Mesa Country Club based upon the view alone, that of magnificent greenery from their primary club house. Square miles of flowers and fountains, grass and tall trees with a purple sunset dancing from the West. It's absolutely breathtaking. What exceeded my imagination however was the extent to which the Club made my wife and I feel like a royal couple. The service was white tuxedo quality but friendlier than you can imagine. Their responsiveness to our needs and my groomzilla tendencies was exceptional. The degree to which they made the event personal as a reflection of their facilities was awe inspiring. While we didn't acquire all of our materials from the Club their access to other vendors was fantastic, offering all price options (affordable options were a plus to see). What we did use from them though was superb. I want to include a separate little blurb for their catering. The large majority of guests with whom I spoke declared our choice of hors d'ouevres the best food they had ever eaten and I second that statement. Their head chef is a cooking deity. My wife and I had a personal meal before hand, a special request dish that was simply incredible.
    Absolutely the best experience I've had - I recommend without hesitation the Mesa Country Club for any event but most of all that very precious night. We felt like the most important people to EVER walk through their doors the way they treated us.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2013

I am an event planner and attended a wedding reception at Mesa Country Club as a guest and bridesmaid. This venue is fantastic! The views at sunset were stunning for the cocktail hour on the patio. The bridal party photo ops on the course were amazing. The food and service were outstanding and I can attest that if you are looking for something special, with very professional staff and service that go out of their way to make your special day all you hoped it could be, you must put Mesa Country Club on your list of must see options. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Gina · Married on 09/28/2013

If you're looking for an affordable and beautiful location to have your ceremony and/or reception, this is the place! With only a month to plan my brother's wedding, I was extremely worried that we wouldn't be able to find a nice venue. We were blessed to have found the Mesa Country Club! Wayne, Mesa's event coordinator was very flexible and accommodating, and the rest of the staff was so friendly. The ceremony overlooking the golf course was beautiful and the reception area allowed for both indoor and outdoor socializing. AND to top it off, you can't beat the price!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2012

We had our Wedding Ceremony and Reception at Mesa Country Club on November 10th, 2012. We got married on the 10th tee box, had the cocktail hour on the patio outside, and moved indoors for the ceremony. It was absolutely amazing! The food was delicious, as we received many compliments from our guests. Kaitlin, the wedding coordinator, was GREAT! She was very accommodating, helpful and did not miss a single detail. If you are looking for a classy, yet affordable wedding venue, Mesa Country Club is the place!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Emily · Married on 06/02/2012

I loved having my reception at the Mesa Country Club! It was the perfect venue! The staff was incredible to work with, not only in the planning process but also the night of the event. All of my guests were pleased with the prompt and polite service. The food was incredible and affordable. The set up was perfect. I didn't have to worry about a single thing. It made for an unforgettable experience! Thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Brandie · Married on 04/14/2012

Mesa Country Club was the PERFECT venue for my wedding. I am so happy with how everything turned out. Their locker room was very accommodating for my bridesmaids and I the morning of the wedding. All of our guests were extremely impressed with the food. The view overlooking the golf course was also amazing and made dinner even more special. Lastly, Kaitlyn Koors did an amazing job and was a dream come true for any bride.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

Mesa Country Club was a pleasure to work with! We had our ceremony and reception there and it was beautiful! The staff and service are great. My wedding was perfect! :)
    - Nicole Blauvelt

Sent on 11/28/2011

Amy · Married on 09/17/2011

Clark Wedding- September 17 2011..
    Mesa Country Club is a beautiful place to get married at, they let you have and do things any way you want to do them. We were able to bring in our own dishes for them to replicate on our wedding day. The food selections are very good and you are able to make changes to them if you want. we had the most beautiful views for our wedding and the pictures we captured with the surrounding area were priceless. Everyone at Mesa Country Club were very helpful and they just want you as the customer to be happy and have your day the way you want it. I highly suggest them to anyone. They also have the best deal in town.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2011

Mesa Country club was amazing. They made sure that everything went according to plan and that everything was on time. It was all perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

0.4
      0.5

It has taken me a while to write this since it’s taken about a year to not feel sick every time I think about my wedding vendor nightmare with Mesa Country Club.

I chose MCC as the site for my March 2016 wedding since they touted exclusivity and work with smaller weddings (<100 guests). I had signed a contract almost a year in advance and plans seemed to be coming along well. Unfortunately, the club switched directions and wanted to increase their number of events and they hired an incompetent in-house planner. I was never informed of the new wedding planner until I had e-mailed the previous one to check in a couple months after the change, and she was surprised no one from MCC had notified me.

I suggested meeting the new coordinator to go over all the previously arranged details. I was horrified and cried at this meeting since everything had changed from the original proposal and contract. The signed contract had specified use of rooms including the main ballroom, but now 4 months before my wedding, I was told there was to be a 150 member event scheduled in this room the night of my wedding and that it would no longer be available to me. Again, this room was mentioned on my contract when I scheduled with the Club 6 months before this meeting, and this was the first I was hearing of this “conflict”. I was also told that adding additional guests would be almost $100 more per person than I was originally quoted, as well as many other small details that I was promised and were changed. I was in tears at this point since what was I supposed to do 4 months before my wedding?

Luckily, I happened to find another venue that could accommodate my wedding only 4 months out. After threatening, MCC did return my deposit, but they hadn’t offered this even though they were the ones in breach of contract.

Future brides, please beware that this isn’t the exclusive, all inclusive, well run wedding venue that many of their older reviews have praised.

Sent on 01/15/2017