Mermaid Pictures and Printing Reviews

Mermaid Pictures and Printing 2
Mermaid Pictures and Printing 3
Mermaid Pictures and Printing 4

M · Married on 10/05/2017

Incredible photography skills that continue to bring my special day back to life with these beautiful memories to look at. Highly recommend hiring for your special day.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Bram · Married on 12/06/2016

Wonderful experience.
    Martin knows how to relax the couple in order to make authentic and beautiful pictures reflecting the couples emotions on the best day of their lives.

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Paul & Lilian

Paul & Lilian · Married on 07/30/2016

Martin was amazing to work with! We did a lot of research on Turks and Caicos photographers before reaching out to him because we wanted a more natural/stylish look rather than the typical "cruise photography" feel for our big day. Once connected with Martin, we knew we were in good hands from the way he spoke about his work. Destination weddings can be scary with booking vendors without meeting them ahead of time, but Martin gave us complete comfort. He understood what we were looking for and worked with us, rather than trying to "sell" us, he truly was an ally to us!

On the day of the event, Martin was barely noticeable and gave us space to be ourselves. He only gave direction when needed but mostly left us to be in our natural state. if he hadn't been so awesome along the way I would have been nervous that he wasn't doing enough! But I trusted his process and am so glad I did! The photos came out amazing and way beyond what we could have imagined! We look like movie stars but more important you can see the looooove between my husband and I. We will treasure these forever and are so happy that we found Martin!
    If you are looking for someone who can capture the natural beauty in life, Martin is absolutely your guy and you won't regret going with him!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tessa · Married on 04/18/2015

I am so glad we found Martin. Our pics were stunning. He had a great balance of making sure he got the shots we requested but then also capturing the most beautiful candid moments. Aside from being an extremely talented photog he was also amazing ad hoc wedding coordinator by keeping everyone on track, on time and taking care of anything that stressed me out. That was priceless!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Mermaid Pictures and Printing 8

Martha · Married on 06/22/2013

Martin Lingnau was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a very positive experience with him. He was very responsive from the beginning of the process and continues to answer all of my questions. We could not be more pleased with the quality of the photographs – they are stunning!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Lysianne · Married on 12/31/2012

Martin photographed our wedding in Turks and Caicos. He was very patient and attentive to every details. The quality of his work is outstanding. The pictures are sublime. He captured everything that we could not say that day. Memories that will last and that we will share forever. Thanks Martin! Lysianne

Sent on 11/01/2017