Meredith Faith Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Meredith Faith Photography

10 Meredith Faith Photography Reviews
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

Meredith was amazing and so accommodating to our requests for our wedding. She made sure we got all the shots we wanted and even sent us a sneak peak of a few of the shots within 48 hrs of the wedding. Now I can't wait to see the rest!

Nancy · Married on 08/06/2016

Meredith is an amazing photographer! She makes you feel comfortable and has a great eye on taking amazed my pictures! Her photographs are amazing and breath taking! I would recommend her!

Tony · Married on 08/06/2016

Meredith made my wedding day even better than it already was. Working with her was a blast & the priceless moments she captured are AMAZING!!

Korissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Meredith created a wonderful experience from the time we got engaged to our wedding. She was the topping of the cake for our fairytale wedding; she made it HAPPEN! She was so easy to work with that it seemed too good to be true. One thing that I admired was how much attention she gave me as a bride on her wedding day, she made it all about me (and some of my husband) ;). I promise you, she'll great the experience you've been dreaming of. Thank you so much again!!

Leah · Married on 05/09/2015

I highly recommend Meredith Faith Photography for your special day! I was very impressed with their professionalism and creativity. My husband and I were thrilled with all the breath-taking photos we had to choose from.

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Great photographer, great atmosphere, and great to get along with. I love the prints and options she has available. Great, caring, and fun person to get your pictures taken she really makes it enjoyable and not awkward. Can't wait to do more with her!!!

Jeff · Married on 10/04/2014

Meredith is a your "best friend" professional. She will do whatever you want, they way you want, and work with you on any ideas she thinks would make for great photos. She has a keen eye when it comes to getting things just right, and you'll not be disappointed in the results. She did a wedding and family portraits for us and both were excellent! Don't hesitate to call her.

Kaela · Married on 11/07/2015

Choosing vendors, photographers, venue etc...to participate in one of the most intimate and special days of your life is an important decision, and some times a tough one. Choosing Meredith to capture our wedding was such an easy choice, the love and friendliness she exudes made Michael and I feel so comfortable and at ease. Meredith captured our wedding beautifully!

Krista · Married on 10/17/2015

Make a list of the photos you want for your special day / photo shoot

Linnea · Married on 07/21/2016

Meredith provides professional service along with the skill and artistry for capturing human emotions. Highly recommend!