Merci Bouquet Reviews

Merci Bouquet 6
Merci Bouquet 7

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Choose Merci Bouquet

Julie with Merci Bouquet is the best choice I made for my wedding. She made sure that everything was personalized to what I wanted. I loved the flowers for our wedding. She's so friendly and very affordable. I would definitely recommend using her for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Allison Everett · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely incredible

I cried twice at my wedding: When I saw my husband and when I saw my flowers. Julie knocked it out of the park. I still cannot get over how incredible everything looked. I would recommend her 1000x over! So easy to work with and incredible customer experience. Thank you Julie!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Anna Weiler · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly recommend

I had a great time working with Julie! She was very helpful and offered lots of suggestions when I asked for them and gave me many options. Her suggestions were perfect and we collaborated to make a beautiful plan. The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I pictured and wanted. I would work with her again for other events and recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Isadora

isadora cabral · Married on 05/10/2019

Julie is amazing!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to work with Julie. Before meeting her, she was quick to respond to emails and put together such a beautiful flower plan that is exactly the way I wanted! When we met her, she made all of our ideas realistic and within our budget. We had so much fun too! She is a kind and compassionate person. She loves doing what she does, and her passion shines in her work! She was very professional, punctual, and the flowers and greenery she set up the day of truly made the wedding! They were beautiful!! I would give her 11/10 if I could.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Merci Bouquet 11
    Merci Bouquet 12
    Merci Bouquet 13
    Merci Bouquet 14
    Merci Bouquet 15
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 05/04/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

Working with Julie from Merci Bouquet was a pleasure.

I had a specific look in mind for our vineyard wedding and a strict budget. Julie was able to work with us and give suggestions to help get the look I really wanted within the budget we needed to stick to. She was very professional, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions and helped my wedding planner day of to make sure all the decor worked together with the florals to make the decor look beautiful and seamless.

I got several compliments on how well the color scheme carried throughout the event and I really need to give credit to Julie for pulling it all together!

She went above and beyond! I would recommend Merci Bouquet to any of my friends needing floral designs for their next event.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Merci Bouquet 16
    Merci Bouquet 17
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

AMAZING talent and style!

I worked with Julie from Merci Bouquet, and she was a 10/10. She helped me plan all of our wedding flowers with pictures from my own inspiration, and did not disappoint. We wanted simple and all white with a touch of greenery, and couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Merci Bouquet 26
    Merci Bouquet 27

Jonathon · Married on 04/25/2019

So kind and talented!

Julie was so nice from the beginning of the process of the wedding. She really listened to us and the kind of flowers we wanted for the wedding. She was very flexible and helped us figure out our style. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie · Married on 03/24/2019

Julie is an amazing florist.

I showed her some photos of the ideas I had, had a phone call with her, and then she was able to make my vision come to life. The flowers were absolutely stunning, and the arrangements she made from them were to die for. I received so many compliments on our wedding day about how gorgeous my bouquet was. I had an intimate wedding so I didn’t need a ton of arrangements. Before finding Julie, a lot of florists turned me down because I didn’t meet their price minimum. But Julie was more than willing to work with me to create the few pieces we needed. Hire Merci! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Merci Bouquet 28
    Merci Bouquet 29
    Merci Bouquet 30
  • Emma

Emma Barnett · Married on 02/24/2019

Best floral design ever!

Julie is AMAZING! We had never met in person until the day of my wedding. She drove my flowers down to New Braunfels at 7 am, which was so great of her! She was quick to reply to my emails, gave me lots of options for the flowers based on my ideas, and was very affordable!! I couldn't have asked for a prettier bouquet- she did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Flavia

Flavia · Married on 02/22/2019

Don’t hesitate, hire Merci Bouquet!

Wow. Just wow! Julie was absolutely amazing! Great communication, able to work with my budget and she designed my flowers better than what I imagined. Her work speaks for itself (see pictures below) and she is just the sweetest, nicest person. I promise you will have amazing flowers!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Merci Bouquet 31
  • Kara

Kara Kruse · Married on 12/15/2018

Merci Bouquet is The Best!!

I worked with Julie Foreman, and she was so easy to work with. She was always responsive, and detail oriented (which, what Bride doesn't love?!?!) - She made the entire process of florals a complete breeze. When the flowers came I was blown away beyond expectations. All of the arrangements, boutonnieres, bouquets.. everything was just perfect. She handled everything so quickly and efficiently on the day of I hardly saw her! I would definitely recommend Merci for their customer service, their quality and affordability.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Merci Bouquet 39
  • sara

sara · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful and professional

Julie did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They were so beautiful and went with all the decor. She was able to bring to life all of my ideas and wishes for the day. Her prices were very reasonable and she did a fantastic job.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Merci Bouquet 46
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 12/01/2018

Julie is fantastic!

Julie was awesome- I hit a wall with wedding planning, had no idea on colors/theme. I found the website, called Julie, and she spent 1.5 hours on the phone helping me get an idea of my vision and what I could do with my budget before I'd even signed a contract. Plus our ceremony and reception venues were in different cities, but Julie made everything easy and allowed me to make last minute changes to my order up until a few weeks before the wedding, even with the Thanksgiving holiday just before it. The flowers turned out amazing and she perfectly matched the bouquet colors and ideas I had for the dinner tables. She even custom made a floral arrangement to fit church requirements. All for the price range I would have paid at HEB, but with the reassurance that I could contact her anytime and that she would be the one completing my order from start to finish. I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out. It was definitely the most stress-free part of our planning!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • darla

darla · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough about Merci Bouquet! Julie was so accommodating, listened to what I wanted, and helped guide me when I didn't know how to articulate my vision. My flowers turned out even more gorgeous than I could have imagined and I received so many compliments on them. Julie is so easy going and sweet, and made everything so seamless; she will be my go-to for all future events!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Merci Bouquet 47
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 10/20/2018

The best vendor from my wedding!

Julie was so amazing to work with. I don't know a ton about flowers, so trying to describe what I was picturing in my head was going to be a challenge. But Julie was a mindreader! She took my dreams and made them a reality. I am so happy I worked with Julie and would recommend her to anyone! The flower arrangements turned out perfectly. I also had an idea for some sort of decorations for the ceremony and again, Julie made it happen. She made these gorgeous hoops that we hung on the oak tree. She then moved them inside after the ceremony so they could be used for the reception as well. She is very responsive and gets back to you quickly. I do not have enough good things to say about her. Thank you, Julie!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Julie is amazing and affordable. Her design of our flowers was better than what I had initially envisioned. She was easy to communicate with and very accommodating.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Nicolette · Married on 09/01/2018

What Julie was able to do with my tiny budget was nothing short of a miracle. I got so many compliments on my flowers it was unreal. My vision was both romantic and vintage, Julie was able to execute off of a few conversations and some Pinterest pictures. She was extremely easy to work with. I'd recommend Merci Bouquet for ANY event that you want to add a gorgeous touch to.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Merci Bouquet 52
    Merci Bouquet 53
    Merci Bouquet 54

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2018

If you are looking for a good budget friendly vendor Julie is your gal. Not only are her arrangements gorgeous but she works with you and if you are clueless to flowers (like me) she helps guide you to make your dream flower arrangements.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jenessa · Married on 05/11/2018

Julie was wonderful to work with, very responsive, and the flower arrangements she created for our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I showed her a few pictures from Pinterest and she perfectly created what I wanted. I would highly recommended her.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Deborah · Married on 02/17/2018

Julie at Merci Bouquet understood and gave life to our vision and exceeded our expectations for our wedding. Julie is truly an artist, and was so sweet and easy to work with. Even though all was done via telephone and we never even met until the day of our wedding I feel like she was my friend, not my vendor. Her passion for what she does, her attention to detail, amazing listening skills and her ability to translate into reality our dream just made our wedding so special and truly reflective of us. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flowers were from the bouquets, to the flower girls crown, to the table settings, to accents on the bar and walls. The lavender from the ceremony site was repurposed and fit perfectly in the best of secret spots! Even today it is providing a wonderful memory and fragrance in our new home. Julie chose flowers that had amazing color, textures, and were truly unique. Each of my bridesmaids asked to keep their bouquet and we still have the flowers in our home 3 weeks later. Thank you so much! We will never forget your contribution and if ever we need flowers for an event, you will be the first person we call! You are a true secret gem D&M

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Merci Bouquet 55
    Merci Bouquet 56
    Merci Bouquet 57
    Merci Bouquet 58

Ashley · Married on 01/12/2018

Julie is AMAZING!! She is so personable and really cares about your event! I was blown away by how beautiful our bridal flowers were...she captured my vision beyond what I could have asked for!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot say enough great things about this florist! She was so helpful, kind and thorough with her work! The flowers at my wedding were EXACTLY how I had imagined them, if not even better and I HIGHLY recommend this florist!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Annika · Married on 11/12/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Merci Bouquet is!! Julie takes the time to understand exactly what you're looking for in flowers and puts together the most beautiful arrangements. Not only are the flower arrangements great, but she makes sure everything is exactly how you want it for the big day. She is so flexible and wonderful to work with!! Julie listened to my vision and went above and beyond to make it happen. Thank you Merci Bouquet for turning my wedding dreams into a reality!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Merci Bouquet 59

Amber · Married on 11/03/2017

Julie was incredible with our wedding, I cannot recommend her enough! She perfectly matched the theme of our wedding and picked out amazing flowers even though all I told her were colors and a general vibe I wanted to go with. She showed up, put all the centerpieces together, and then stuck around until our arch was built to make sure it was decorated perfectly. She seriously went above and beyond, I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 01/03/2018