Merci Bouquet Reviews

Merci Bouquet 4
Merci Bouquet 5

Michelle Eilers · Married on 11/17/2019

Wonderful experience

Julie was wonderful to work with, she had excellent ideas and eased my nerves about being unsure of a floral plan. She was extremely professional and provided excellent service. We absolutely loved how the flower arrangements and bouquets turned out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Mallory Wyatt · Married on 11/16/2019

Julie is a dream to work with!

Working with Merci Bouquet was incredible! We never felt stressed or overwhelmed when planning and Julie was very patient and easy to work with. It was like working with a friend, and I truly appreciated her wisdom and kindness! The flowers were perfect, just as I would have imagined them. We're very thankful we chose to work with Julie, and wish we had another event to plan to do it all over!

Merci Bouquet 6
    Merci Bouquet 12
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Claire

Claire Huo · Married on 10/20/2019

Gorgeous and classic flowers!

Julie did an amazing job incorporating the olive branch wedding theme into our floral arrangements. We had a head table at the reception and it was stunning all thanks to the flower banner that she suggested. We used mid-size centerpieces that fit the table very well and the bridal bouquet was sensational. We are very happy to have Julie to tackle the floral arrangements. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Christie · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

I could not be more thrilled with the way my flowers turned out. Julie was amazing in creating perfect arrangements for my wedding. Communication was always prompt and she was very accommodating. I was not sure exactly what I wanted, but had several pictures. I showed Julie and she was able to create arrangements that truly exceed my expectations!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Working with Julie was an absolute delight! She worked with me to make beautiful floral arrangements that were also in my budget. She was attentive, quick to respond, and had a very detailed idea of what I wanted from start to finish. Her flowers made my wedding day perfect. Thank you Julie!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna Blecha · Married on 06/29/2019

The best florist I could’ve asked for

Julie was phenomenal; friendly and professional, flexible, and went above and beyond. She was willing to work with my budget and gave tons of different options to choose from. Her layout and proposal were easy to read and transparent. Honestly, I couldn’t recommend Julie enough. She is not only kind and passionate about floral design, but she worked so hard to make sure my floral was everything I could dream of for my wedding day. I will continue to use Julie’s floral design services for future events. She is one of a kind and one of my absolute favorite vendors I had the privilege of working with during my wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Choose Merci Bouquet

Julie with Merci Bouquet is the best choice I made for my wedding. She made sure that everything was personalized to what I wanted. I loved the flowers for our wedding. She's so friendly and very affordable. I would definitely recommend using her for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Allison Everett · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely incredible

I cried twice at my wedding: When I saw my husband and when I saw my flowers. Julie knocked it out of the park. I still cannot get over how incredible everything looked. I would recommend her 1000x over! So easy to work with and incredible customer experience. Thank you Julie!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Anna Weiler · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly recommend

I had a great time working with Julie! She was very helpful and offered lots of suggestions when I asked for them and gave me many options. Her suggestions were perfect and we collaborated to make a beautiful plan. The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I pictured and wanted. I would work with her again for other events and recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Cardenas · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing and talented

Julie made my special day beyond amazing with her beautiful flower arrangements! The bouquet arrangements were more spectacular than I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful to have found someone so talented!

Merci Bouquet 13
    Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Isadora

isadora cabral · Married on 05/10/2019

Julie is amazing!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to work with Julie. Before meeting her, she was quick to respond to emails and put together such a beautiful flower plan that is exactly the way I wanted! When we met her, she made all of our ideas realistic and within our budget. We had so much fun too! She is a kind and compassionate person. She loves doing what she does, and her passion shines in her work! She was very professional, punctual, and the flowers and greenery she set up the day of truly made the wedding! They were beautiful!! I would give her 11/10 if I could.

Merci Bouquet 18
    Merci Bouquet 19
    Merci Bouquet 20
    Merci Bouquet 21
    Merci Bouquet 22
    Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 05/04/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

Working with Julie from Merci Bouquet was a pleasure.

I had a specific look in mind for our vineyard wedding and a strict budget. Julie was able to work with us and give suggestions to help get the look I really wanted within the budget we needed to stick to. She was very professional, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions and helped my wedding planner day of to make sure all the decor worked together with the florals to make the decor look beautiful and seamless.

I got several compliments on how well the color scheme carried throughout the event and I really need to give credit to Julie for pulling it all together!

She went above and beyond! I would recommend Merci Bouquet to any of my friends needing floral designs for their next event.

Merci Bouquet 23
    Merci Bouquet 24
    Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

AMAZING talent and style!

I worked with Julie from Merci Bouquet, and she was a 10/10. She helped me plan all of our wedding flowers with pictures from my own inspiration, and did not disappoint. We wanted simple and all white with a touch of greenery, and couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out!

Merci Bouquet 25
    Merci Bouquet 34
    Sent on 05/16/2019

Jonathon · Married on 04/25/2019

So kind and talented!

Julie was so nice from the beginning of the process of the wedding. She really listened to us and the kind of flowers we wanted for the wedding. She was very flexible and helped us figure out our style. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Kimberly Noonan · Married on 03/30/2019

My Dream Wedding Flowers!

I went into wedding planning not knowing the difference between a hydrangea and a hibiscus... Basically I'm clueless when it comes to flowers. Fortunately, I have had the privilege to work professionally with Julie, so of course I knew that I would entrust her to do my wedding flowers! I told her what kind of vibe/style I was going for as far as the wedding, and she knew exactly what to do for the floral arrangements! She was great about keeping me updated and asking for my ideas and opinions. On my wedding day I was speechless when I saw all of the absolutely gorgeous bouquets, table arrangements, and altar decor. Julie took what I couldn't put into words and made it a reality! I can't thank her enough!

Merci Bouquet 35
    Merci Bouquet 36
    Merci Bouquet 37
    Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie · Married on 03/24/2019

Julie is an amazing florist.

I showed her some photos of the ideas I had, had a phone call with her, and then she was able to make my vision come to life. The flowers were absolutely stunning, and the arrangements she made from them were to die for. I received so many compliments on our wedding day about how gorgeous my bouquet was. I had an intimate wedding so I didn’t need a ton of arrangements. Before finding Julie, a lot of florists turned me down because I didn’t meet their price minimum. But Julie was more than willing to work with me to create the few pieces we needed. Hire Merci! You will not regret it!

Merci Bouquet 38
    Merci Bouquet 39
    Merci Bouquet 40
    Sent on 04/02/2019

Lacey · Married on 03/23/2019

Loved my flowers!!!

Julie was absolutely fantastic!! She ran with all of my ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. I had a picture in my head of how I wanted the head table to look but couldn’t find a picture to show and Julie was able to visualize what I wanted. That was so nice to have and I think it is what sets her far apart from other florists, to have that natural talent and to pull things together in your head is truly design. My jewel toned (nailed the colors!!!!) flowers made our wedding!!! I was not big on decorations so the flowers WERE the decor and it couldn’t have turned out any better than I pictured. I would DEFINITELY hire Julie again for any of my flower arrangements needs!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Emma

Emma Barnett · Married on 02/24/2019

Best floral design ever!

Julie is AMAZING! We had never met in person until the day of my wedding. She drove my flowers down to New Braunfels at 7 am, which was so great of her! She was quick to reply to my emails, gave me lots of options for the flowers based on my ideas, and was very affordable!! I couldn't have asked for a prettier bouquet- she did such a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Flavia

Flavia · Married on 02/22/2019

Don’t hesitate, hire Merci Bouquet!

Wow. Just wow! Julie was absolutely amazing! Great communication, able to work with my budget and she designed my flowers better than what I imagined. Her work speaks for itself (see pictures below) and she is just the sweetest, nicest person. I promise you will have amazing flowers!

Merci Bouquet 41
    Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Kara

Kara Kruse · Married on 12/15/2018

Merci Bouquet is The Best!!

I worked with Julie Foreman, and she was so easy to work with. She was always responsive, and detail oriented (which, what Bride doesn't love?!?!) - She made the entire process of florals a complete breeze. When the flowers came I was blown away beyond expectations. All of the arrangements, boutonnieres, bouquets.. everything was just perfect. She handled everything so quickly and efficiently on the day of I hardly saw her! I would definitely recommend Merci for their customer service, their quality and affordability.

Merci Bouquet 42
    Sent on 02/22/2019
  • sara

sara · Married on 12/02/2018

Beautiful and professional

Julie did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They were so beautiful and went with all the decor. She was able to bring to life all of my ideas and wishes for the day. Her prices were very reasonable and she did a fantastic job.

Merci Bouquet 50
    Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 12/01/2018

Julie is fantastic!

Julie was awesome- I hit a wall with wedding planning, had no idea on colors/theme. I found the website, called Julie, and she spent 1.5 hours on the phone helping me get an idea of my vision and what I could do with my budget before I'd even signed a contract. Plus our ceremony and reception venues were in different cities, but Julie made everything easy and allowed me to make last minute changes to my order up until a few weeks before the wedding, even with the Thanksgiving holiday just before it. The flowers turned out amazing and she perfectly matched the bouquet colors and ideas I had for the dinner tables. She even custom made a floral arrangement to fit church requirements. All for the price range I would have paid at HEB, but with the reassurance that I could contact her anytime and that she would be the one completing my order from start to finish. I could not be happier with how the flowers turned out. It was definitely the most stress-free part of our planning!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • darla

darla · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough about Merci Bouquet! Julie was so accommodating, listened to what I wanted, and helped guide me when I didn't know how to articulate my vision. My flowers turned out even more gorgeous than I could have imagined and I received so many compliments on them. Julie is so easy going and sweet, and made everything so seamless; she will be my go-to for all future events!

Merci Bouquet 57
    Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 10/20/2018

The best vendor from my wedding!

Julie was so amazing to work with. I don't know a ton about flowers, so trying to describe what I was picturing in my head was going to be a challenge. But Julie was a mindreader! She took my dreams and made them a reality. I am so happy I worked with Julie and would recommend her to anyone! The flower arrangements turned out perfectly. I also had an idea for some sort of decorations for the ceremony and again, Julie made it happen. She made these gorgeous hoops that we hung on the oak tree. She then moved them inside after the ceremony so they could be used for the reception as well. She is very responsive and gets back to you quickly. I do not have enough good things to say about her. Thank you, Julie!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

Julie is amazing and affordable. Her design of our flowers was better than what I had initially envisioned. She was easy to communicate with and very accommodating.

Sent on 09/30/2018