Meraki Artisan Hair Design Reviews

Meraki Artisan Hair Design 4
Meraki Artisan Hair Design 5

Rachel H. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolute perfection!

After searching (literally tons) of nearby salons and stylists before my wedding.... I’m SO thankful I ended up with Katie at Meraki! She showed me her portfolio (which included IG- @beautybycaddy) and I immediately felt like I was in great hands. She listened to my desires- but helped me out when I was indecisive 🤷🏼‍♀️. The best day of my life began (and ended) with the best hair of my life 🙌🏻

Sent on 10/24/2019

Elizabeth Velazquez · Married on 09/03/2018

Highly recommended!

I would highly recommend Katie to anyone looking for a bridal stylist! I booked her for myself and my bridesmaids. We started the process with a bridal hair trial, and Katie showed a genuine desire to understand what I wanted for such a special day. The day of, she was confident, efficient, and ensured that everyone was satisfied with their hair. On such a fast paced day, Katie stuck to the schedule and accommodated all of our needs, which made for such a smooth experience. We all loved our beautiful hair styles -- and I could not have been happier with my bridal look. Katie remained professional, personable, and truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

–Liz

Sent on 12/01/2019

Tami Henderson · Married on 11/03/2017

Henderson Wedding

Cassie was our hairstylist for my wedding. She was wonderful, very friendly and everyone loved her! She was early for our appointments and got everyone down with what each lady wanted done to their hair. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2017

You will not regret using Meraki for your special day!

I highly recommend Meraki for your special day! Cassie was confident, creative, and genuinely cared about making sure that I was 100% satisfied with my hair. I enjoy Cassie's work so much that I also see her for a unique hair style before every wedding I go to. Each time she crushes it and I get so many compliments all night! If you want your hair to be the least of your worries on this crazy day, rest easy with the Bridal crew at Meraki!

Meraki Artisan Hair Design 6
    Meraki Artisan Hair Design 7
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Kristen King · Married on 06/18/2016

Professionals!

Cassie and Katie were so great to work with on our wedding day! They were very professional, personable, timely, and made the day run smoothly! Cassie’s timeline for the day was perfect and everyone looked amazing! My hair and makeup was perfect for the big day and looked just like my trial! We had a great team of people to get everyone ready and they made the day enjoyable!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Anna

Anna Farnsworth · Married on 06/08/2016

Excellent Service to create for an Unforgettable Day!

I used Katie H. from Meraki for my wedding. In total it was my bridal up-do, and 3 out of 4 total bridesmaid up-dos. Katie was excellent and attentive to detail and timing for preparing for my special day. We had one hair trial prior, as I came fully prepared with many ideas of what I wanted - and she was fully capable to meet my expectations. Not only was Katie fully communicative about going over pros and cons for my options, she also was able to be up front with all of us ladies on the day of my wedding regarding what would best suit our face shapes and hair type. Because I was flexible on my ladies getting whatever hair style they wanted, everyone was completely satisfied with their experience! The hair lasted all night and smiles were shared all around. Thank you, Katie and Meraki, for helping make our special day an unforgettable one!

Meraki Artisan Hair Design 8
    Meraki Artisan Hair Design 9
    Meraki Artisan Hair Design 10
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Nina · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing on location hair

I hired Erica for my destination wedding in Spain and she was nothing short of amazing. I had been going to her for about year to get the perfect blonde I had envisioned without losing healthy hair. (My hair is naturally dark brown) Not only was color exactly if not better then what I wanted but erica styled it on my wedding day with ease. Erica is so incredibly talented I can't imagine trusting anyone else to come near my hair. Give her call because you won't be disappointed!

Meraki Artisan Hair Design 11
    Meraki Artisan Hair Design 12
    Meraki Artisan Hair Design 13
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Andrea · Married on 07/18/2015

Professional and personable!

Cassie Russ listened to every word I said and recreated the perfect updo for my wedding day. I felt beautiful because of her! She was so professional but also made me feel super comfortable all morning. Would highly recommend her to any new bride!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Adrianna Fuller · Married on

Bride + Bridal Party

Cassie was the best to work with for my wedding. I was unsure of what style I wanted but she helped me create a vision and bring it to life. I had the most beautiful long, cascading curls. She was super responsive and also on-time. My girls were all very happy with their hair too! I have nothing but good things to say about my experience.

Meraki Artisan Hair Design 14
    Sent on 10/25/2019
  • · Married on

Wonderful wedding experience

I can not say enough great things about the services that were provided for my wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up and I still receive compliments to this day about how wonderful everyone looked on our wedding day !! The stylists traveled to the venue and were on time and super professional!! Not only would I recommend Meraki for bridal services, but I also go to the salon for haircut and color and have never left there disappointed! You will not go wrong if you choose Meraki for your bridal and salon services

Sent on 10/26/2019