Mentopia Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle T. Married on 06/19/2022

Wow!!!!!!!

WOW!!! What can I not say about Mentopia productions! Mente is such an amazing person and is very professional! The passion he has for his work is astounding! He knew exactly what I envisioned for my engagement videos! And was so happy to know he does photography too and him and his team directed my fiancé and I on what to do and how to pose and the video and pics are soo beautiful 🥰 so glad to have found him and he will definitely be doing our WEDDING!!! Eeeeee can’t wait! 🥰
    Emily B. Married on 03/12/2022

Absolutely perfect!

I would highly recommend Mentopia Productions to every couple getting married! They were the best vendor on our wedding day!

Mentopia Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your kind words. We loved every minute of being part of your special day as well!! 😊
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany D. Married on 02/12/2022

Spectacular & Blown Away

Mente and his team were worth more than five stars. When I was planning my wedding, and trying to decide to purchase a video or not to purchase a video, many told me not to spend the money because you will only watch it once. However, I had seen his work and felt that I REALLY wanted it. So, I did it. I’ve watched the video at least 10 times today alone. Mente captured all of the joyous moments of our day perfectly. He told the story of our wedding adding voiceovers from all of our special people and nailed the music.

However, the best part of the experience was that he was able to capture our day without us feeling like we were “filming a video” all day. I can not rave enough about the quality of the experience and expertise he provided. 20/10 would recommend Mentopia for your special event.

Our video: https://youtu.be/6R1EslEDwOA

Mentopia Productions's reply:

I'm not crying, you're crying...
    Thank you so much Tiff for your kind words. Capturing your day and creating your wedding film was an absolute pleasure for us and we wouldn't have it any other way. Cheers to your happily ever after!!!
  • Monica
    Monica M. Married on 12/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mentopia captured our Indian wedding magically!

I can’t say enough about Mente and his team, who captured our Indian wedding so magically! I was a bride that didn’t want to provide too much detail in what I wanted, but somehow Mente still understood what my husband and I would want by just getting to know us and being so personable from the very first inquiry. Our friends and family were blown away, as we were, by the highlight video…”The video is perfect! I watched it 3 times. The tears are streaming. I know a video has been done right when you can feel the love in each frame.”
    Thank you Mente and to your team! I am so grateful for the videos and pics we will have as forever keepsakes to share and look at forever to come!

Mentopia Productions's reply:

Hi Monica, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our absolute pleasure being part of your wedding day celebration. It was such a colorful day and we couldn't be happier, all the photos and video turn out to be amazing. Thank you again for letting us share your special moments with you!!
  • Abigail
    Abigail M. Married on 11/28/2021

Professional and attentive

Mentopia production was very pleasant to work with. During the wedding they were very involved. They got the video to us shortly after the wedding. We have sin e watched it like 30 times. Everyone we show it to love it and say Mentopia did a fantastic job at capturing our big day! We will always treasure our wedding video!
    Mohbbeen I. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The greatest vendor for our wedding

Mentopia was the best cinematography, partner, friend you can have for your wedding. They took care of us from the beginning in combining all 4 of our events into a great final story. They worked with us on pricing and getting us cool technology. We had drone footage, live-streaming to family and overseas, and even raw footage. They helped us through planning the wedding and executing when everything was going wrong. We can’t thank them enough for taking care of us in our most stressful days and capturing the joys of the wedding. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Just look at their videos on YouTube for proof.

Mentopia Productions's reply:

Hi Mohbbeen, thank you so much for your kind words. We had such a great time (and so much food lol) celebrating you and Sarah. It was a beautiful event to capture and we made a couple friend out of it! We wouldn't have had it any other way 😊
    Hanna A. Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal Photographer

Mentopia was everything we could have asked for in a wedding photographer and videographer! They were so professional, and Mente has an absolutely amazing personality that makes smiling for pictures feel natural. I would highly recommend him! :)
    Melissa Married on 10/21/2021

Couldn't be happier!!!

We received our wedding video yesterday and are absolutely in love! We have watched it about 10 times already. Very fast turn around time! Our wedding was only 3 weeks ago and not only did he finish our wedding video but he also finished our full length video we asked for. We have so many good things to say about Mentopia Productions! The video quality is excellent! We love the songs he picked for our video too! He used 2 songs that we never heard before but he couldn't have picked better songs because we love them. It's so awesome how he was able to read us and our style to pick the perfect songs! Very professional and responsive! I highly recommend Mentopia!! To be honest we were on edge about booking a videographer. This was the last vendor we booked because we were going back and forth if it was important or not. Well, we are so happy that we decided to book because our day flew by and now we can relive the moments. My husband and I were smiling so big watching our video! It was great to be able to enjoy the moment once again! So if you are on edge like us this is your sign to book now because you will not regret it!
    Natalie K. Married on 09/03/2021

Above and Beyond

We booked Mente the week before our wedding when we decided we needed to have video and BOY DID HE COME THROUGH! I was blown out of the water by his professionalism, attention to detail, and kindness. He gave us more than we asked for, more than we thought we could afford and we will cherish his footage of our day forever and ever. There is no better choice when hiring a videographer. Seriously.
  • Maggie
    Maggie L. Married on 05/23/2021

The best videographer!

Mente & his team, their talents are beyond your wildest dreams! They literally made our wedding day look like a perfect fairytale day, and it was just that! 😉 I initially didn’t have a videographer budgeted, but when I found Mente, I decided to splurge, and I’m so thrilled that I did, because he outdid himself on every level! Every time he posted a teaser or full video on social media, I was 100% sure that I needed his talents! From the moment he walked into our wedding, he made me feel comfortable, and basically captures every single second of the day. He and my photographer hadn’t worked together before, but they both made a great team, and were super great about feeding ideas off of each other, and going with it! My husband isn’t super comfortable in front of the camera, but Mente just has a way and a presence about him, that makes you feel great about being in front of his camera. His ideas & suggestions of how he wanted us to stand, pose or be, we very well explained, and he has a great personality & made us laugh a lot! That always makes for a way more comfortable experience! There really aren’t enough statements or words to describe how amazing his work is-just go watch his videos on YouTube, or ours, Maggie & Sebastian 😉 it’ll automatically sell you on him! I’m literally obsessed with how great he captured every sweet & fun moment, and I can’t stop watching it! So happy to have this memory to look back on & to last us a lifetime!
    Thank you so much Mente!
    Jasmine Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely Outstanding

Mente and his team were excellent! They did my engagement photoshoot and wedding day photography & videography! It was so easy working with them, we got great angles, and poses that I really wanted. They were on time, professional, and nice! I highly recommend them! Turnaround time and quality were great as well!
    Cristina A. Married on 03/27/2021

A True Story Teller of Our Beautiful Day

I was definitely one of the brides who was not really wanting to get a videographer but boy was I glad I did! I had a change of heart in the end because it really is like seeing your whole day forever. Menti captured so many great moments that I never would have had like my dad’s funny jokes or my husband crying while I walked down the aisle. It all happens so fast, & you miss your day the minute it’s over & it’s so nice to have these memories to look back at. Menti was amazing from start to finish. I love his work. He focuses more on telling a story with beautiful sounds & special moments. Some videographers have these cheesy poses they have you do & the videos come out looking corny. But Menti has a way where he captures the real love in the room. He is definitely a story teller. The day of the wedding he and his team were so discrete, privately capturing everything without interfering with anything. I hardly knew they were there. He mentioned they would be like a “fly on the wall” and they really were! They were so patient and professional and helped us navigate through the day seamlessly. I also really appreciated his partner. She was great! I felt like we were all one big happy family in a way because they care and they make you feel like this day is their most important day, too. Thank you, Menti for making our day so wonderful and for capturing the most beautiful memories. I am so glad I chose you. For anyone looking, he’s your guy and he’s perfect!
    Rene Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing photography

We used him twice ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS & WEDDING PHOTOS & love the pictures
  • Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

5/5!!!! Where do I begin!! From the moment I messaged Mentopia about covering our wedding. I KNEW it was going to be epic, not until the day came and went and we got the footage back did I realize just HOW EPIC!!! Communication is easy, they are so professional and reliable. Their work speaks for itself! We could not be happier with the way our footage turned out! PLEASE do yourself a favor and use Mentopia to capture your beautiful memories, you will not be disappointed ❤️
    Clay B. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved our wedding videos

Our highlight and teaser videos turned out great. Mente provided us with great shots, aerial coverage, and captured our moments with great quality. I definitely recommend him and his team. We had a small wedding and he worked wonders with us.
  • Abby
    Abby C. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved Mente and his team!!

Mente and his team are so professional and friendly. I loved having them for our wedding. I am THE PICKIEST of brides, but Mente did not let us down. He listened to everything we asked for and got our completed wedding video back to us in great timing. So grateful for him and his team!!
    Dapo O. Married on 06/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was fun working with him

Mente and his team are the best, fun to be with and good production. Thet were punctual and took very lovely pictures and recording. I will definitely use him again
    Alice C. Married on 06/20/2020

Simply excellent

Very professional and timely...It was a pleasure working with this team! They were very friendly and did an amazing job!!! The outcome was better than expected, will use them in the future! ❤️
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 02/15/2020

Incredible!

Absolutely blown away with Mentopia Productions. Quality of video was impeccable. Very pleasant to work with and always quick to respond. We are very grateful to have found Mentopia Productions for our wedding. They went above and beyond, highly recommend!
    Tyler V. Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing video!

Mente went above and beyond our expectations. He showed up early to make sure everything was perfect and gave us a video that was incredible in quality. The highlight video caught all the most important parts and emotions from our day and night. He was easy and fun to work with through the process and I would recommend him highly to anyone looking. We absolutely LOVE our video
    Nhy T. Married on 04/13/2019

Professional videographer-never regret

Hiring Mente and his team for my wedding is one of the best decisions I made. Mente woke me up with the amazing video, and he really made my day. He is one of the most professional, helpful, enthusiastic and thoughtful videographer I have ever met.
    Mente, I can't express all my appreciations to you for your hardworking and patience. You are truly talented 👍👍👍. You made my wedding become timeless through every moments in the video.
    Thank you for being a part of my best day ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 10/18/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Highlight video was phenomenal

My wedding photos turned out so good and I am so in love with the wedding highlight video. Thank you so much mentopia yall did a great job!
illustration stars