Men In Black Wedding Officiants Reviews

136 | Lewes, DE

136 Reviews for Men In Black Wedding Officiants

Daniel · Married on 09/16/2017

My son and his beautiful bride were married this weekend in Lewes, De and I could not believe how fortunate they were to find the MIBWO - Bishop Michael and Deacon Ken were so professional yet friendly, always thinking of what is best for the couple, an eye for photos, bringing humor and faith so that all were touched by the ceremony. If you need an officiant - they are the first people I would call!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Zack and I could not have been happier with the Men In Black Officiants service. We had a small, intimate wedding in West Fenwick, DE on the bay and we had not previously met Ken or Michael. That being said, our guests assumed they were from our church back home because they fit in that well. They added some humor, per our preference, displayed professionalism and charisma during our ceremony. They will make sure you are prepared every step of the way with their emails and reminders to ensure you have a flawless wedding day. Thank you both! Katelyn & Zack Zeoli

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jon · Married on 07/29/2017

We can't express our gratitude enough for the great job done by Kenneth and Michael during our wedding ceremony this past Saturday. It was the perfect mix of funny and poignant moments and our guests were blown away by how good it was. Kenneth and Michael put a lot of hard work into making sure the ceremony goes according to plan and have a lot of great ideas on how to make your special day the best it possibly can be. If you book Men in Black officiants, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything Kenneth and Michael!

Jon and Kelly Caplan

Sent on 08/01/2017

Keith · Married on 07/29/2017

Kenny and Michael married our daughter Kelly and her fiancé Jon Caplan on 7-29-2017. It was a beautiful ceremony. Michael and Kenny spent a lot of time and work to make the ceremony so special and memorable. We are so grateful that Kelly and Jon picked Michael and Kenny for this special day. It was a day we will never forget. Thanks again for a beautiful ceremony and all the precious memories we have. You guys are the BEST! Ellie and Keith (parents of the bride).

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/27/2017

We found Men In Black to be easy to work with, highly responsible, and provided us with ample information and guidance in preparation for our wedding. The ceremony was exactly as we planned it and they provided an excellent balance of professionalism, spirituality, and humor. We would highly recommend Men In Black for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Lex · Married on 07/02/2017

We had a small wedding/dinner in Lewes Delaware and the event was lovely. The guys were funny, professional, and spiritual with out being " religious" which is what we wanted. Our 20 guests enjoyed every minute.
    Lex Burkett

Sent on 08/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2017

When tragedy hit our family and our “perfect” destination wedding was no longer possible, Men in Black brought joy and hope into a not so perfect situation. Within hours, they agreed to marry us and provided the most incredible ceremony I could have ever hoped for. They were sensitive to our loss of loved ones as well as encouraging and excited for our new beginning. They even found a way for our two year old to feel part of the ceremony. I am forever grateful that Michael and Ken provided us a beautiful “not-so planned-for” but perfect beginning to our marriage in the midst of some really rough times.
    Steve and Michelle, June 21, 2017

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jay · Married on 06/10/2017

Indeed, getting married can be both a happy and stressful event, but thanks to the Men In Black Wedding Officiants (MIBWO), marriage was all happy! We had reached out initially to MIBWO through online search, and immediately they got back to us. What was particularly impressive was that we made initial contact roughly 3 months before the wedding, and they were very flexible in fitting us into their schedule easily and without rush. MIBWO gave us the choice ahead of time whether we agreed to receive a plethora of email advice on wedding vendor choices, etiquette, things to remember, etc.; and we are glad we said yes because the info helped. We no longer needed to hire a separate wedding planner! Both Bishop Michael and Deacon Ken were fun to meet in our first face-to-face while, at the same time, addressed questions about submitting the marriage license form. Sure, both held all the theological credentials, yet they made us feel more comfortable with their earthliness and good humor. This humor even carried over to the actual wedding ceremony in which they added some unexpected tongue-in-cheek ad-lib to our wedding script. Everyone loved it! We are sorry that MIBWO could not join our reception as they were in high demand that day to officiate other weddings, but we’ll invite them to the next one….LOL! -Jay & Rick

Sent on 06/18/2017

Jarrett · Married on 05/27/2017

A perfect combination of professionalism, attention to detail, flexibility and levity made for an outstanding wedding day. The Men in Black know exactly how to create a ceremony that is both traditional and yet tailored for the wedding couple and their guests. If you need or want assistance with location, catering or entertainment they have the resources to help you make your selection. Highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Elena · Married on 04/28/2017

Ken and Michael were amazing! I was planning the whole wedding in only 3 month so I think I've found Men in Black only 2 month before our date. They were extremely helpful and patient with our responses and helped to create a very special and beautiful ceremony. They've made us feel as comfortable as we could be on our wedding day, even though the groom was almost an hour late and we didn't rehearse anything. We are extremely happy with how nice everything turned out, thanks to the Men in Black! They've also joined us at the reception dinner and our guests were very pleased to spend some time and talk to them. We highly recommend Men in Black, these guys are true professionals and are such a pleasure to work with! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Elena · Married on 04/28/2017

Sent on 05/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

I was married this past weekend by Michael and Ken and I can't believe I was lucky enough to find these two amazing souls. I first met them at my rehersal dinner where their infectious personalities instantly made me feel like I had known them for years and years. Both of them instantly clicked with my entire Emily and husband. We talked the whole ride home about how amazing they were. The actual wedding ceremony could not have been more perfect. Ken and Michael have a way of making couples feel so at ease! They rocked our ceremony and made it sweet, yet humorous. They were able to read my husband and I like a book and they knew exactly how to make our ceremony perfect for us. I would recommend Ken and Michael a thousand times with the highest regard. My family and I could never thank them enough for their dedication to us, attention to detail, and most of all their amazing personalities. Truly wonderful people who are great at what they do.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/25/2017

Despite being five months since our wedding (wow, time flies!), it is still crystal clear to me exactly how important our choice to have Men In Black Officiants was to our wedding day. Finding an officiant was one of the most difficult challenges in the planning process - between balancing various expectations - our desire to be married in the venue of our choice, while finding a good fit for us personality-wise, and of course appeasing the families too… Deacon Warne and Bishop Carroll were the absolute perfect choice.

From the beginning, their flexibility with pricing and willingness to help us make the most our limited budget truly set them apart. Throughout the planning process, they offered a variety of information and assistance beyond the ceremony itself, including everything from what the best sound system would be without being intrusive, to suggested etiquette for areas we had questions in, and more. They even helped us write our vows and choose our readings to make the ceremony one of a kind, and representative of us as a couple. During the ceremony itself, Deacon Warne and Bishop Carroll worked as a seamless team. They were the perfect balance of serious and funny (a tone we appreciated). They even helped calm me when emotions threatened to get the best of me during our vows. During the reception, they both sat with our family and were an absolute hit! Even my somewhat difficult to please grandfather loved them both - they had their whole table laughing.

I will forever be grateful to the twist of fate that allowed me to stumble upon the Men in Black page, and to Deacon Warne and Bishop Carroll for giving us the most perfect, meaningful, and unique start to our officially married life together. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/29/2016

These two gentlemen were terrific. As my new husband is a French citizen, and not speaking English yet, they crafted the ceremony so he only had to say "I do" and "I am." We were married at the Delaware Art Museum with just these gentlemen officiants in a non-denominational ceremony, and two witnesses in front of a lovely painting by Howard Pyle. Before the ceremony, they helped my husband with his tie and boutineer to make them look even better. No detail was missed. They were delightful company at the small luncheon reception we had at Toscana, now affiliated with the Delaware Art menu. Everything went smoothly and perfectly. I highly recommend them , especially if you are searching for officiants who are open minded and will marry very religious couples to atheists. High quality !

Sent on 01/19/2017

Tiara · Married on 11/17/2016

My husband Jason and I highly recommend the Men in Black. Reverend Ken and Reverend Michael did such an amazing job! Our ceremony was customized to match our personalities. The Men in Black stayed in contact with us throughout the entire planning process, sending us emails with very useful information that made our wedding day highly successful. If you are planning to get married, please choose the Men in Black, I promise that you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Krystal · Married on 11/11/2016

They were amazing. My husband and I decided to get married last minute, and we were worried it wasnt going to work out to great until we found men in black. They are AMAZING!! Very helpful through the entire wedding. Very flexible I would recommend then to everyone and anyone I knew was getting married !

Sent on 11/14/2016

Louise · Married on 10/22/2016

We were married in October 2016 by the Men in Black Wedding Officiants and I can say without hesitation that our ceremony was amazing thanks to Michael and Ken's expertise, personalities, and their visible joy in officiating. Ken and Michael are true professionals yet they are also extraordinarily fun! Our ceremony was filled with just the right blend of tradition, attention, humor, and romance. Upon meeting Ken and Michael for the first time we knew they were the right fit for us and for our ceremony. So many of our family members and guests remarked on how much they loved Michael and Ken. They not only immersed themselves in our ceremony but they immersed themselves into our reception and family. They celebrated right along with us by taking selfies, dancing, eating, and drinking. They made our day extra special. We would recommend Men in Black Wedding Officiants to anyone needing an officiant. They are truly "the best".
    Louise and Todd Forney

Sent on 04/26/2017

Mei · Married on 10/08/2016

Rev. Warne & Rev. Carroll were INCREDIBLY responsive and helpful during the planning phase, almost providing so much info as to be overwhelming! But all of it is so useful because you need to know what all your options are before you decide what you personally want or need for your wedding.

There are different styles of ceremonies you can pick through, different wording for the wedding scripts, different rituals you can include in your ceremony, room to recite traditional vows or write your own, room to include readings -- really they are incredibly flexible in helping you craft a ceremony that is meaningful for the two of you getting married. It will really help you figure out what it is that means the most to you out of the options, which I think gives a better sense of your relationship.

I absolutely recommend the extra rehearsal booking because you will really enjoy meeting them and running through the ceremony. It'll calm the nerves to know what to expect. And they're both incredibly personable, friendly, and helped make our ceremony sincere, sentimental, and just the right amount of lighthearted. Enjoy yourself, you're getting married! And Men in Black will help you do it right.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/07/2016

Just do it!! Michael and Kenny take the time to go over everything with the couple, send emails with links, reminders and suggestions as well as be a sounding board. They make your ceremony your own. Besides hearing the brides are beautiful, one of the top statements of the night was how wonderful the Officiants were and where did you find them. Everyone loved them! As the MOB, I couldn't have been happier with the ceremony. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You both are the BEST!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2016

Men in Black officiants were truly amazing and made our ceremony everything, and more than what we were expecting. They both worked with what we wanted and made it happen. Our families were very happy with how professional and wonderful they made the ceremony. I recommend them with the highest degree of recommendation and confidence that you too will have an amazing ceremony with them.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Danyelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Great Minister! All of our guests enjoyed our ceremony as did we! They kept everything moving, and made it a fun, enjoyable and memorable service for us!

The Roberts

Sent on 09/26/2016

kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I will be forever grateful for the Men In Black! Our wedding ceremony earlier this month was more beautiful that I ever imagined. It felt so personal and fit our personalities perfectly--the touches or lightheartedness mixed with the seriousness of the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Our guests were raving all night and asking where we found our officiants! They gave us a wedding ceremony we will never forget!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lorraine · Married on 08/27/2016

Eleven years ago I had the pleasure of attending my friend's wedding which Michael officiated. When my daughter announced her engagement in January 2015 I knew right away who I wanted to officiate it. Once they chose the date and tenatively had the venue I called Men in Black..it was then Feb 2015. I was so happy that they were available and would be able to come to Va to officiate. They continually communicated with us during the process. They took the time to meet with my daughter and her fiancee when they went to Delaware. They would send wedding tip emails...all appreciated information! Finally the day arrived 8/27/16. It was hot...Heather wanted the wedding outside...they took it all in stride and did an excellent job of officiating her wedding. It was a heartfelt beautiful ceremony. A wonderful remembrance for them as they begin their new journey together. So many of the guests told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony. We were especially happy that they stayed to celebrate with us at the reception! I could go on forever...my heart is full and we all have such a priceless memory of a beautiful ceremony thanks to Men in Black!! :)

Sent on 08/30/2016

Heather · Married on 08/27/2016

Best wedding ceremony EVER!!!! Rev. Kenneth Warne and Rev. Michael Carroll did an outstanding job with our wedding ceremony. We met with them previously before our wedding to go over details of what we wanted in our ceremony and it was great getting to know them. On the day of our wedding, they didn't disappoint! They made our ceremony so special by personalizing it to us and by making the mood light and fun in our hot outside wedding ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed our ceremony and some even said it was the best ceremony they had ever been to! Michael and Ken even danced and partied with us late into the night! I HIGHLY recommend MIB if you want an unforgettable and truly personalized, unique wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Hayley · Married on 08/15/2016

The MIB were extremely professional, and made our day so very special. Our ceremony was able to be personalized to everything that we wanted so it was just right for our personalities. It was serious, yet simple and filled with so much love. We are so happy we found the MIB and we recommend them to anyone getting married and is in need of an officiant.

THANK YOU KEN AND MICHAEL, YOU WERE FABULOUS!

-Mandee and Hayley O'Dell