Men In Black Wedding Officiants Reviews

123 | Lewes, DE

123 Reviews for Men In Black Wedding Officiants

123 Men In Black Wedding Officiants Reviews

Julie · Married on 08/31/2018

The Men In Black were the best choice we could've made for wedding officiants! They made sure that everyone was confident in their roles at the rehearsal and set a serious but light and lovely tone for the ceremony. They were very patient and informative when we had questions and even further customized our ceremony plan based on our set up and what they thought would look and be best. We never anticipated the sheer number of compliments that we received on the ceremony! They also made a lovely toast at the reception dinner. Highly, highly recommend. - Julie, bride

Men In Black Wedding Officiants 1

Catherine · Married on 08/31/2018

We had Michael and Ken officiate at my daughter’s 8/31/18 wedding in Philadelphia. This was an out-of-state wedding and there were numerous details to take care of. Ken was so helpful and super quick to respond to questions and provide feedback on the wedding script. They provided helpful suggestions for wedding readings and music selections. It greatly simplified what could have been an overwhelming process. Michael and Ken also provided invaluable advice during the rehearsal, putting my daughter and future son-in-law at ease. The ceremony was beautiful, they crafted such a personal, specifically designed one for them. They interwove some humorous elements that helped them to relax and enjoy the ceremony. They were so friendly and engaging, our guests told us repeatedly how much they enjoyed the ceremony and speaking to them at the reception. Selecting Michael and Ken was the smartest thing I did during the wedding planning process.

James · Married on 08/31/2018

Thank you so much to the Men in Black for officiating our wedding on 8/31/2018! They did a brilliant job from the rehearsal to the ceremony with constant communication and helpful advice with their unique relaxing nature. We both received a lot of compliments regarding the ceremony, my Grandad going as far as saying it was the best ceremony he had seen in his life, to the delight of my Mother and Grandma! We would fully recommend the Men in Black!

Collin · Married on 07/07/2018

The Men In Black Wedding Officiants were an absolute pleasure to work with! Michael and Ken officiated our wedding on 7/7/2018 and the ceremony was beautiful, emotional, and heartfelt. So many of our guests spoke with us (and with Michael and Ken!) at the reception and told us that it was simply one of the most touching ceremonies they had ever had the privilege of witnessing. Michael and Ken are easy to work with and very patient, and they care deeply about helping you create your perfect wedding ceremony. Their suggestions and recommendations from past experiences add such a personalized feel. We simply cannot recommend the Men In Black Wedding Officiants more highly. Michael and Ken, thank you for helping us create the memory of a lifetime! Collin & Ainsley

Diane · Married on 06/15/2018

The Men in Black Wedding Officiants were A++++. They provided detailed instructions to make the ceremony perfect. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Men In Black Wedding Officiants 2

Men In Black Wedding Officiants's reply:

Diane, Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it more than you know. I hope Alexis and David are having a ball on their honeymoon. Thank you again. Ken

Shawna · Married on 05/19/2018

We would like to thank the Men In Black wedding officiants. They officiated our wedding on 05/19/2018. They did a perfect job even when we had to switch the ceremony to Plan B because of the rain. They both keep in contact through out the whole wedding planning process, even offering advice about planning, which we found super helpful! Ken and Michael are great to work with and will costumize your ceremony script to make your day extra special! So glad we went with them. Thank you for being apart of our day and making it that much more special.

Kerri · Married on 01/06/2018

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the Men in Black. My wife and I had a destination wedding planned. A month before the wedding we were given devastating news that my mother in law had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. We had to cancel our wedding and focus on her health. After starting treatments we were advised to get married ASAP from her doctors because of the uncertainty of her health. We were able to schedule around her chemotherapy 2 months out. Now we had re-plan everything in that short period of time. I reached out to many wedding officiants trying to find someone who was reasonably priced and had great reviews. After talking to MIB and they heard our situation there was no doubt that we were going to use them. These men went completely out of their way to help us. They gave us so much useful information and checklist to help plan everything. Whenever we had questions they answered quickly. On our wedding day 1/6/18 they drove 3+ hours through a snow blizzard to our wedding and they did not disappoint. The delivered a beautiful message during our ceremony. They were professional but at the same time they said appropriate jokes along the way. During the reception they were very friendly and talked with many of guests. Everyone loved them. I can’t say enough positive things about them. If you are in need of a wedding officiant MIB are the way to go.

Milly · Married on 11/19/2017

Men in Black Wedding Officiants were absolutely awesome for the Dehlbom/Phillips Wedding. I was the Matron of Honor and thoroughly enjoyed them. Would recommend them for any event.

• Tell as all as time

Michele · Married on 11/10/2017

I love them. Everything I’m my ceremony it was awesome. The best experience ever

Emmylou · Married on 10/20/2017

MIB were out of this world! Our wedding would not have been the same without them, we’re so glad we chose them to officiate our wedding. They felt more like guests we had known for some time rather than wedding vendors. Everyone loved them and commented on how great they were. Not only were they professional and prepared to a “T” but they were entertaining as well. Set your wedding apart and choose MIB to officiate your wedding!

Jack · Married on 10/14/2017

The Men in Black were the perfect officiants for our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. In the build up to the wedding they were helpful and informative and always available to communicate with if needed. They were professional prepared and accommodating from the moment they arrived at the wedding. Best of all both of the guys are so personable, calming, funny and helpful. They helped us through our ceremony with expertise whilst also maintaining the flow and feeling of the ceremony. The Men in Black helped us enjoy the day.

Donna · Married on 09/22/2017

We couldn’t have been happier with the small, casual beach wedding ceremony that Men in Black officiated for us in September. They easily adapted to all of our needs and helped make our wedding day very special. You can’t go wrong in choosing Men in Black for any size or type of ceremony, and I guarantee you will be very pleased with their professionalism, responsiveness and genuine concern for making sure that your ceremony is spectacular.

Melody · Married on 09/20/2017

Rev. Michael and Rev. Kenneth were very helpful and attentive to all our special requests.

Daniel · Married on 09/16/2017

My son and his beautiful bride were married this weekend in Lewes, De and I could not believe how fortunate they were to find the MIBWO - Bishop Michael and Deacon Ken were so professional yet friendly, always thinking of what is best for the couple, an eye for photos, bringing humor and faith so that all were touched by the ceremony. If you need an officiant - they are the first people I would call!!

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Zack and I could not have been happier with the Men In Black Officiants service. We had a small, intimate wedding in West Fenwick, DE on the bay and we had not previously met Ken or Michael. That being said, our guests assumed they were from our church back home because they fit in that well. They added some humor, per our preference, displayed professionalism and charisma during our ceremony. They will make sure you are prepared every step of the way with their emails and reminders to ensure you have a flawless wedding day. Thank you both! Katelyn & Zack Zeoli

Jon · Married on 07/29/2017

We can't express our gratitude enough for the great job done by Kenneth and Michael during our wedding ceremony this past Saturday. It was the perfect mix of funny and poignant moments and our guests were blown away by how good it was. Kenneth and Michael put a lot of hard work into making sure the ceremony goes according to plan and have a lot of great ideas on how to make your special day the best it possibly can be. If you book Men in Black officiants, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything Kenneth and Michael!

Jon and Kelly Caplan

Keith · Married on 07/29/2017

Kenny and Michael married our daughter Kelly and her fiancé Jon Caplan on 7-29-2017. It was a beautiful ceremony. Michael and Kenny spent a lot of time and work to make the ceremony so special and memorable. We are so grateful that Kelly and Jon picked Michael and Kenny for this special day. It was a day we will never forget. Thanks again for a beautiful ceremony and all the precious memories we have. You guys are the BEST! Ellie and Keith (parents of the bride).

• F

Frank · Married on 07/27/2017

We found Men In Black to be easy to work with, highly responsible, and provided us with ample information and guidance in preparation for our wedding. The ceremony was exactly as we planned it and they provided an excellent balance of professionalism, spirituality, and humor. We would highly recommend Men In Black for your wedding ceremony.

Lex · Married on 07/02/2017

We had a small wedding/dinner in Lewes Delaware and the event was lovely. The guys were funny, professional, and spiritual with out being " religious" which is what we wanted. Our 20 guests enjoyed every minute.
    Lex Burkett

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2017

When tragedy hit our family and our “perfect” destination wedding was no longer possible, Men in Black brought joy and hope into a not so perfect situation. Within hours, they agreed to marry us and provided the most incredible ceremony I could have ever hoped for. They were sensitive to our loss of loved ones as well as encouraging and excited for our new beginning. They even found a way for our two year old to feel part of the ceremony. I am forever grateful that Michael and Ken provided us a beautiful “not-so planned-for” but perfect beginning to our marriage in the midst of some really rough times.
    Steve and Michelle, June 21, 2017

Jay · Married on 06/10/2017

Indeed, getting married can be both a happy and stressful event, but thanks to the Men In Black Wedding Officiants (MIBWO), marriage was all happy! We had reached out initially to MIBWO through online search, and immediately they got back to us. What was particularly impressive was that we made initial contact roughly 3 months before the wedding, and they were very flexible in fitting us into their schedule easily and without rush. MIBWO gave us the choice ahead of time whether we agreed to receive a plethora of email advice on wedding vendor choices, etiquette, things to remember, etc.; and we are glad we said yes because the info helped. We no longer needed to hire a separate wedding planner! Both Bishop Michael and Deacon Ken were fun to meet in our first face-to-face while, at the same time, addressed questions about submitting the marriage license form. Sure, both held all the theological credentials, yet they made us feel more comfortable with their earthliness and good humor. This humor even carried over to the actual wedding ceremony in which they added some unexpected tongue-in-cheek ad-lib to our wedding script. Everyone loved it! We are sorry that MIBWO could not join our reception as they were in high demand that day to officiate other weddings, but we’ll invite them to the next one….LOL! -Jay & Rick

Jarrett · Married on 05/27/2017

A perfect combination of professionalism, attention to detail, flexibility and levity made for an outstanding wedding day. The Men in Black know exactly how to create a ceremony that is both traditional and yet tailored for the wedding couple and their guests. If you need or want assistance with location, catering or entertainment they have the resources to help you make your selection. Highly recommend them for your special day.

Elena · Married on 04/28/2017

Ken and Michael were amazing! I was planning the whole wedding in only 3 month so I think I've found Men in Black only 2 month before our date. They were extremely helpful and patient with our responses and helped to create a very special and beautiful ceremony. They've made us feel as comfortable as we could be on our wedding day, even though the groom was almost an hour late and we didn't rehearse anything. We are extremely happy with how nice everything turned out, thanks to the Men in Black! They've also joined us at the reception dinner and our guests were very pleased to spend some time and talk to them. We highly recommend Men in Black, these guys are true professionals and are such a pleasure to work with! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Elena · Married on 04/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

I was married this past weekend by Michael and Ken and I can't believe I was lucky enough to find these two amazing souls. I first met them at my rehersal dinner where their infectious personalities instantly made me feel like I had known them for years and years. Both of them instantly clicked with my entire Emily and husband. We talked the whole ride home about how amazing they were. The actual wedding ceremony could not have been more perfect. Ken and Michael have a way of making couples feel so at ease! They rocked our ceremony and made it sweet, yet humorous. They were able to read my husband and I like a book and they knew exactly how to make our ceremony perfect for us. I would recommend Ken and Michael a thousand times with the highest regard. My family and I could never thank them enough for their dedication to us, attention to detail, and most of all their amazing personalities. Truly wonderful people who are great at what they do.