Memphis National Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Brittney
    Brittney G. Married on 10/20/2018

Love Love Love!

Kelly was so wonderful during the process of planning our wedding! She answered all of my questions quickly, worked with me to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted, and was such a sweet person to work with! Everything turned out beautiful and the staff was absolutely amazing on our wedding day!
    Lorie Married on 12/16/2017
    Kelly was very helpful and great to work with. The staff the night of the event were very attentive and pleasant. I received many compliments from the guests at the rehearsal dinner on how great everything looked and how good the food tasted.
    Tiffany Married on 12/04/2017
    Food was excellent and Kelly was great to work with. Service was excellent as well. Thank you!
    Phyllis Married on 09/15/2017
    Fantabulous and all of the staff were great!
    Katie Married on 10/08/2016
    Memphis National Golf Club was amazing!! I had to plan my entire wedding through emails and phone calls and didn't see my venue in person until 3 days before and I was not disappointed!! Kelly responded quickly to me and helped me with so much knowing that I lived out of the state. The food was amazing also. I told her everything I wanted and she did it perfectly. The catering staff was so nice and polite. I can not recommend this place enough!!
    Shelby Married on 09/21/2016
    Just call Kelly! She will be very helpful and attentive. Plus she is really nice! We had our wedding reception here and it was beautiful with the windows looking out onto the lake, plus lots of out door area, and really tasty food!!
  • User2497664 2+ years ago
    Hannah was awesome in helping us make decisions and answering all of our needs. I couldn't be happier with the service that she provided. All of the staff was great and the food was great too.
  • User2496736 2+ years ago
    We had a small amount of time to find a venue, and we were getting sad that we wouldn't find a good spot. Memphis National Golf Club was a huge blessing. When we found this location, we were so happy, and immediately knew we wanted to book. The staff was extremely helpful from the day we booked to the day of the wedding. My wedding day was more than I could have hoped for because this venue was so amazing. Thank you for everything! I will definitely recommend to my friends!
    Rebecca Married on 11/28/2015
    Memphis National and Hannah Apple were amazing to work with! Everything turned out great! They even decorated for us since we had so little decorations, which made everything easier on us!! I highly recommend them for any event!!
    Lynn Married on 09/05/2015
    Hannah was absolutely wonderful to work with - very knowledgeable and accommodating. The venue was perfect for the reception. The view at sunset was amazing.
  • User2065743 2+ years ago
    The Staff was great during the wedding and reception
    Karlie Married on 08/30/2014
    I LOVED Memphis National! It is a beautiful venue and the staff is excellent! I would definitely recommend this venue to a friend!
  • Dee
    Dee Married on 05/24/2014
    Hannah helped us with every need we had for the rehearsal dinner. Couldn't have done it without her!
    Susan Married on 04/20/2013
    We had our daughter's wedding reception at Memphis National Golf Club. It was a really good experience. Ann Lowrey, the Banquet and Sales Director was very flexible and easy to work with. The staff was very professional, the food was excellent, and the venue was lovely. The entire reception flowed beautifully without a hitch. We recommend Memphis National without reservation and would be happy to do business with them again.
    Paula Married on 04/06/2013
    We had our daughter's reception at Memphis National Golf Club and we would highly recommend this venue to others. We had a next morning buffet at our home and the attendees were still raving about the food and service the night before at the Golf Club. The evening reception was a photographer's delight as the sun set over the lake and greens. Ann Lowery, our wedding consultant, from the club was remarkable. She was very responsive to our questions, made excellent suggestions, counseled where we should and should not focus our reception dollars. She guided us to consider details we would have not thought of on our own. The staff that worked the event went out of their way to please our quests and were exceptional in working with our our other vendors (photographer, florist, wedding cake baker and DJ). I had anticipated wedding glitches from what I had heard and read - there were none...these are pros in every way!
    Paula Married on 05/31/2008
    Memphis National is where we had the reception, not the ceremony. However, they provided catering (which was great) and a lot of good menu choices. They were very friendly and helpful with all of our questions and were never very highbrow with us. It is a beautiful place with a pond right outside the reception room with panoramic windows and soft lighting. The only issue you might have is the fact that they only allow receptions at night since they use it during the day for the golfers. Our wedding was at 7 in the evening, so it was no problem.
    Danielle Married on 06/05/2010
    We had our reception at Memphis National. It was a great experience and the catering manager was awesome. She was extremely flexible and did whatever she could to help us have the best day. I was a little disappointed in the food, but I did not hear anyone else complain. We had a wonderful time at our reception at Memphis National!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 01/14/2018
    Absolutely gorgeous venue! The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout all of our wedding planning. Quality service, delicious food, and excellent value for the venue. Ample on-site parking available.
    Stacy Married on 11/04/2017
    My only complaints were they did not keep the gate open which caused some Uber’s to leave without picking up their ride because the person had no access to a code. The food was not enough for 140 people (even though we only had about 123) they ran out very fast and not enough beer they ran out of it as well. Kelly did get the beer situation taken care of once we told her, but the bartender acted like he wasn’t going to even go look for more. And they never gave out the champagne that was supposed to be given out. But all in all it was a good experience.
    Susan Married on 01/27/2018
    It was a great night! Everyone said the food was great! Only bummer is that we ran out of the signature drink.
  • O
    Orien Married on 10/21/2017
    The venue ran out of food at the beginning of the reception, causing a delay and my guests to wait. The venue also forgot my champagne that came with the package so they had to call the manager to get approval. That was another delay and my guests had to wait. I would not recommend this venue.