Memorytown Country Inn & Event Grounds Reviews

10 | Mount Pocono, PA

10 Reviews for Memorytown Country Inn & Event Grounds

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2019

I was Maid Of Honor for my sister's wedding in September 2018 and we had the best time at Memorytown Venue! The staff, owner, and event specialist were so accommodating and so nice to us. They really have there wedding flow down packed and made us all feel so well taken care of. Everything went so smoothly. The food was exceptional and so were the cabins. They were very well cleaned and stocked of everything we needed. We loved the Old-fashioned car and the Tavern on the lake! The property is so beautiful there! We had a blast sitting by the bonfire after the reception and the breakfast in the morning was out of this world! We absolutely LOVED staying here! It was the perfect place for a rustic but elegant wedding. We felt just like family here. I can not say enough good things about this place. 10/10!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

I just had my wedding here over this weekend. It was absolutely everything I dreamed of and more. If you are looking for a barn set up it’s perfect from the rustic-ness of the barn and the country feel and the wine cellar. It was stunning. The staff was amazing! Lisa who we’ve dealt with since we booked the place was wonderful to deal with and so helpful and easy to reach if you had questions. The food was so delicious and came out fast .we had a woman just for the bride and groom that got us drinks through the reception and you have no idea how helpful that is. This place knows how to run a smooth and stress free wedding. I would do it all over and not change a single thing!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Very Great Venue!!!! Awesome time

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Oleh

Oleh Dubno · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful, scenic and down to earth!

We organized a weekend getaway. Our wedding was on Saturday. Everyone arrived on Friday and left Sunday. It was awesome having friends and family spend the weekend together in the nature. Memorytown has new cabins with shower and bathrooms in each. They also have heating, but our wedding was in July so we used the air conditioning. I loved the tavern. I'm a whiskey person and I would love to see their bar stacked with better whiskey than just jameson and black label. Lisa, the manager their was super helpful to all of our unique requests and Anthony the owner made sure we were always comfortable. I'd totally recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with my wedding at Memorytown. My husband and I had decided on the Poconos as the area where we wanted to have our wedding, and visited several venues in the area, but none were as beautiful as Memorytown. The lake is a centerpiece of the property, but it is full of beautiful spaces for photographs and for guests to explore. We loved both the Orchard barn located next to a small apple orchard and the Heritage Barn which was larger and we ultimately chose for our venue. The downstairs wine cellar was a beautiful space for the cocktail hour and guests were free to wonder outside and view the lake and property. The head wedding coordinator at Memorytown, Lisa, was extremely accommodating in dealing with the last minute change of ceremony location. Lisa, the head wedding coordinator, was our coordinator from day one of planning and had been extremely helpful. We were very happy with her. We also live outside the area, so we loved the little cottages on property that our guests were able to stay in, and we also stayed on site and used the included "get ready room" for the bride and bridal party and moms which was really nice. The staff (bartenders, waitresses, bus boys) were extremely nice and helpful. The night ends with a bonfire on site, which our guests loved! We also hosted a farewell breakfast at the cafe which is part of the venue, and it was beautiful and had a wonderful selection. There is also a grill restaurant on the lake that is a great place if anyone needs a meal between events or stopping in for a drink. We cant say enough good things about our experience! We loved it! Have your wedding here!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

After attending a wedding here my daughter asked if she could have her sweet 16th birthday celebration in the Heritage Barn. We especially liked the uniqueness of the venue. The party was perfect! Would definitely have another event here!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Rustic Wedding

Julianne · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Excellent Rustic Wedding Venue

Sent on 09/04/2018

Nickolas · Married on 05/06/2017

The property is beautiful in springtime and well-maintained. The wait staff were all courteous and professional, and the food is tasty, home-style comfort food. The owner, Anthony, is a delight to work with, and extremely accommodating. You get a lot for the price compared to any other venue of its class in PA. So, why not 5s across the board? The current organizer/account manager/day-of-planner needs some serious work on her people skills. I'd recommend this place to any pair who'd like a lovely barn wedding, but be prepared to keep the lady running the office straight on the facts.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Daniel · Married on 08/25/2018

Memorytown was an absolutely great spot for our wedding. The fact that everything, from lodging, to the ceremony, to cocktail hour/reception can all be held at one facility makes the day as stress-less as possible. Lisa's true strength is day of wedding coordinating, and everything down to the waitstaff being exceedingly friendly went flawlessly on our day. It didn't hurt that it was the nicest day of the year!

Highly recommend Memorytown

1.5
      2.5
      3.0
      0.5

I got married at Memorytown in August of 2018. I will say I had an amazing night and loved the venue. It is a beautiful place to have a wedding but with that being said be prepared to do the leg work. As the bride I thought my day would be stress free and everything would be taken care of. I felt like I had to take charge with some things which took away from me dancing and enjoying my night. The coordinator was not very helpful on the day and was rude to my family members (some of which wrote the bill to pay the venue). The most upsetting part of my night was finding out my bridesmaids had to clean out the ready room after the cocktail hour (they missed an hour of the reception pretty much). They never told us we had to clean up the same day we were expecting to come back in the AM to collect our items. Next my matron of honor and brother went to get the honeymoon suite key for my husband and I so they could put our items in there so we can enjoy our night. The cordinator wouldn’t give them the key saying that was the rule to only give it to the bride and groom. This bothered me because my brother paid for my wedding therefore I felt he could have been responsibly enough to get the key. After my wedding I had to go grab my items and my husbands in my big wedding dress and finally got to our room 45 minutes later. This venue is BEAUTIFUL and I truly mean that but be prepared to take charge on your day.

Sent on 09/18/2018