Memorykite Reviews

Memorykite 4
Memorykite 5
  • Trevor

Trevor Woodhouse · Married on 08/31/2019

There is no better option

My wife and I were so pleased with Memorykite, Kyle was so great. He was patient with all the people being a handful for pictures and even came and took pictures at our reception. He really captured all special moments. What really impressed me was the amount of effort he put forth, he really cared about helping our pictures turn out well and making it special for us. You wont find a better deal for such an amazing quality of work. Highly recommend.

Memorykite 6
    Memorykite 7
    Memorykite 8
    Memorykite 9
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Kamrie Lawrence · Married on 10/05/2018

Such a great experience!

Kyle made such an amazing “How we met” video for me and my husband! You can tell how much time and effort he put into it. He made it such a great experience! I definitely recommend going to him!!

• Makenzie

Makenzie Horrocks · Married on 09/01/2018

Best videographer ever!

Having our wedding videotaped was extremely important to me, as my father could not make it to our wedding but I wanted to ensure the day was captured in detail so he could feel as if he was there experiencing it. Kyle did a FABULOUS job capturing our special day. Our wedding video is a piece of art- one we look back on often. In addition, we had a “How We Met” video filmed as well. I have nothing but great things to say about our experience. Everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined, or wished for. I will forever be grateful! The memories Kyle captured are priceless.

Memorykite 10
    Memorykite 23
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Allison Beutler · Married on 06/16/2018

How we met!

Kyle was willing to work with us and rice to our location! He used aerial view and amazing camera skills to achieve what my husband and I describe as “the perfect video” thank you!!

• Kassidy

Kassidy Nielson · Married on 02/17/2018

Wedding videographer and How we met video

Kyle did such an amazing job on our videos are they are so fun to watch and are very well done. They’re beautiful. We watch them every year for our anniversary and it helps bring back the amazing memories. He makes an awesome customized video based on your individual style. Kyle is very awesome to work with and was super nice! He definitely will capture amazing memories for you!!

• Baily

Baily Passey · Married on 10/21/2017

Wedding Videographer

Kyle provided us with an amazing video of our special day. He was so great to work with and the final product is outstanding!

Emilee · Married on 10/14/2017

Would highly recommend

Very easy to work with and made a beautiful memory of one of the best days in my life!

Kaysha Fuhriman · Married on 09/02/2017

He made the experience fun

Kyle did an amazing job and it was an absolute blast! He asked us for our favorite songs before hand and came prepared for the day with ideas to incorporate the songs into the videography. The whole experience was fun and the video turned out AMAZING! I DEFINITELY recommend booking with MemoryKite!

Sent on 06/28/2019