Memory Makers Reviews

80 | Wayne, NJ

80 Reviews for Memory Makers

80 Memory Makers Reviews

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

Maureen is the nicest woman in the world!! She is truly amazing at what she does and made all my invitation dreams come true. I am beyond grateful my friend referred me to her. Maureen meets with all of her brides and provides so many options and styles to select from. We even went and designed some new stuff together for my invitations and they came out perfect!!! Maureen handles all of the formatting, style and paper decisions that I could not figure out on my own, everyone needs to use her!

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Maureen! She was quick to answer any questions I had, and always responded back via email in a timely manner. Additionally, Maureen was flexible and I was able to schedule appointments based on times that were convinient for me with my schedule. My fiancé and I absolutely loved our wedding invitations and were so excited to send them out!

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Memory Makers for the duration of the invitation ordering process! From the initial meeting with Maureen until the invitations were ready to pick up, she always made me feel comfortable and confident with my selections. She is extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, and professional. And I received a ton of compliments on the final product! I highly recommend Memory Makers for your wedding invitations!

Valerie · Married on 07/08/2018

Maureen is not only a wonderful lady to work with but she also take her creative work with a lot of pride and joy. We received beautiful and elegant wedding invitations from her and she also made our picture frame place seating chart and purchased beautiful wine glass favors from her too.

Memory Makers 1

Daniella · Married on 06/15/2018

Maureen at Memory Makers was great to to work with from the very moment we met with her! She walked us through each step and was very accommodating. She was efficient with emails as well as us receiving our invitations. I would highly recommend Memory Makers!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Maureen was so amazing! She is very responsive and let’s you look at a Ton of invitations. She works within your budget, and makes sure she finds something that works for you. All of the invitations were beautiful and arrive very quickly. She also made stickers for my guest bags that came out beautiful. She’s very good to work with. Highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2018

Maureen at Memory Makers was a pleasure to work with for my wedding invitations. I would highly recommend Memory Makers to any future bride! Maureen was super easy to get in touch with and responded to my emails right away. I explained what kind of invitation I wanted to Maureen and within 10 minutes she had my dream wedding invitation presented in front of me! Our invitations are PERFECT and I am so excited to send them out in a few weeks!

Candice · Married on 11/11/2017

Maureen was a pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to my questions, emails etc and searched high & low for what we were looking for. Totally professional and friendly. Love our invitation!!!

Kasia · Married on 10/21/2017

Maureen was so awesome to work with. I only had to meet with her once when looking at the invitations and then everything was communicated through email which was super convenient for because I live in NY. She returned back to all my emails and helped me with everything that I needed. She always answered her emails answering all my questions within the day or following business day as well as providing updates. She even was able to quickly able to order reprints. Super nice and the prices that were offered were the cheapest (I went to like 6 other places/people) with exceptional service and quality of invitations. (I had a very big wedding) I will def. look to Maureen for future invitations for future events! Thank you so much Maureen!

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

Maureen was absolutely amazing to work with! My invitations were beautiful and the whole process was stress-free. Any changes I requested were done promptly and Maureen was very responsive with any questions that I had throughout the process. I loved my custom invitations and I am so happy that I found Memory Makers. Maureen is so unbelievably sweet and kind and I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 09/08/2017

Absolutly amazing! It's was a pleasure to deal with Maureen! She was very helpful and responsive! Even though, I had a small issue with the printing quality Maureen was very helpful and quick in getting the invitations re-printed. Recommend her 100%.

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Maureen was amazing to work with!

chrissy · Married on 08/18/2017

Great service! Maureen is super friendly and very responsive. Would definitely suggest for save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you's! Truly the best we have worked with. Thanks for helping make our day so special.

Peter · Married on 08/06/2017

Maureen is AMAZING! She provided our invitations and designed custom place cards to use at the reception. Her prices were very fair and she promptly responded to all e-mails! Guests talked about our invitations all the way up to our wedding date! Thank you Memory Makers!

• User6166953 · 1+ year ago

Maureen is excellent and the pricing is very reasonable! You can't go wrong with this place!

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2017

Amazing experience with Memory Makers!! We had looked at some other invitation places prior to coming here and none compare! Maureen was so helpful and worked with us to prepare our dream invites! She emailed me back within minutes anytime I had a question and everything was done perfectly and in great timing! Can't wait to send them out :)

Colleen · Married on 06/10/2017

Maureen and the Memory Makers were outstanding! From the first e-mail to picking up my wedding invitations,everything was done professionally, personally and super easy! Thank you so much Maureen for your expertise and personal touch. I will definitely recommend you to my future bride friends!

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2017

Maureen was a wonderful person to work with! She was patient and kind which is refreshing while planning a wedding. Most people want to push you to make decisions to get your business, but she was not only helpful in choosing an invitation but patient and understanding with my vision and changes. Last minute I also decided to do a seating chart board and she was quick to respond and turn it over. The piece came out beautifully. I highly recommend her and her products!

Cristine · Married on 04/01/2017

I van nit give a better review. Maureen thank you oh were perfect! I would recommend you to anyone

Sissy · Married on 11/12/2016

Memory makers did a wonderful job creating gorgeous, elegant invitations that were exactly what we were looking for! Maureen was so easy to work with. We still get compliments on our unique wedding invitations, 6 months after they went in the mail!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2016

I would definitely recommend using Memory Makers for your invitations. Maureen made us feel comfortable from the first meeting. We went back and forth with a few invitations and Maureen was patient and extremely helpful during this process. We chose a custom invitation and are so thankful for all the support and assistance she provided. We absolutely LOVE our invitations and have gotten compliments from so many people!! Do yourself a favor and use Memory Makers!!!

Krystle · Married on 10/01/2016

Maureen was wonderful! She did not give me a doubt in the world, and everything came out beautiful! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!! She kept me up to date through every process, I couldn't have asked for more.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2016

I'm sure you might think that going online and getting your invitations printed is the best policy, given the many options and I thought the same at first. That is until I realized that I never fully felt comfortable with the dollar commitment and the uncertainty of it all through websites. That's when I found Maureen. Every time I mentioned invitations to friends and family they all groaned about the stress of it all -- I had none of it! Maureen is extremely attentive and accommodating. She is on point through the entire process and I never stressed. From my first meeting with her and the incredible array of options provided (that, P.S. don't look like everyone else's dotcom invitations) I felt I had made a good decision as a bride and business woman! Do yourself the favor and meet with her. The quality you get for the money you spend and the customer service - wow!
    Thank you, Maureen. Phenomenal!

megan · Married on 09/10/2016

Maureen is the absolute best. She did our invitations and seating chart for the wedding. She always got back to us and was beyond accommodating with times for meetings and picking up product. Everyone complemented us on how our invites were so nice and elegant & even better people loved the seating chart and how nice/different it was.

I would recommend her to everyonce

Jaime · Married on 07/03/2016

I would recommend Memory Makers to everyone! I looked around doe pricing, and I was able to get a custom BEAUTIFUL invitation at jalf the price than anywhere else. I was also about to do matching place cards for the wedding! Also. My church programs came out great! Maureen was awesome! She was so responsive and accomodatinf and a pleasure to work with!

I also got my favors, and Maureen knew Am's exactly how I wanted the wrapping to look! She did just a great job with the wrapping and ribbon!

Any future event where I wil need invites, Memory Makers will be the place?

Thank you so much Maureen!