73 Reviews for Memory Makers

Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Letterpress (1)
71 Memory Makers Reviews

Maureen was a pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to my questions, emails etc and searched high & low for what we were looking for. Totally professional and friendly. Love our invitation!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Maureen was so awesome to work with. I only had to meet with her once when looking at the invitations and then everything was communicated through email which was super convenient for because I live in NY. She returned back to all my emails and helped me with everything that I needed. She always answered her emails answering all my questions within the day or following business day as well as providing updates. She even was able to quickly able to order reprints. Super nice and the prices that were offered were the cheapest (I went to like 6 other places/people) with exceptional service and quality of invitations. (I had a very big wedding) I will def. look to Maureen for future invitations for future events! Thank you so much Maureen!

Profile Picture Kasia , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maureen was absolutely amazing to work with! My invitations were beautiful and the whole process was stress-free. Any changes I requested were done promptly and Maureen was very responsive with any questions that I had throughout the process. I loved my custom invitations and I am so happy that I found Memory Makers. Maureen is so unbelievably sweet and kind and I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutly amazing! It's was a pleasure to deal with Maureen! She was very helpful and responsive! Even though, I had a small issue with the printing quality Maureen was very helpful and quick in getting the invitations re-printed. Recommend her 100%.

Profile Picture Zoe, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maureen was amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great service! Maureen is super friendly and very responsive. Would definitely suggest for save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you's! Truly the best we have worked with. Thanks for helping make our day so special.

Profile Picture chrissy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maureen is AMAZING! She provided our invitations and designed custom place cards to use at the reception. Her prices were very fair and she promptly responded to all e-mails! Guests talked about our invitations all the way up to our wedding date! Thank you Memory Makers!

Profile Picture Peter, 8/6/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maureen is excellent and the pricing is very reasonable! You can't go wrong with this place!

Profile Picture User6166953, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Printing

Amazing experience with Memory Makers!! We had looked at some other invitation places prior to coming here and none compare! Maureen was so helpful and worked with us to prepare our dream invites! She emailed me back within minutes anytime I had a question and everything was done perfectly and in great timing! Can't wait to send them out :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Maureen and the Memory Makers were outstanding! From the first e-mail to picking up my wedding invitations,everything was done professionally, personally and super easy! Thank you so much Maureen for your expertise and personal touch. I will definitely recommend you to my future bride friends!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maureen was a wonderful person to work with! She was patient and kind which is refreshing while planning a wedding. Most people want to push you to make decisions to get your business, but she was not only helpful in choosing an invitation but patient and understanding with my vision and changes. Last minute I also decided to do a seating chart board and she was quick to respond and turn it over. The piece came out beautifully. I highly recommend her and her products!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I van nit give a better review. Maureen thank you oh were perfect! I would recommend you to anyone

Profile Picture Cristine, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Memory makers did a wonderful job creating gorgeous, elegant invitations that were exactly what we were looking for! Maureen was so easy to work with. We still get compliments on our unique wedding invitations, 6 months after they went in the mail!

Profile Picture Sissy, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would definitely recommend using Memory Makers for your invitations. Maureen made us feel comfortable from the first meeting. We went back and forth with a few invitations and Maureen was patient and extremely helpful during this process. We chose a custom invitation and are so thankful for all the support and assistance she provided. We absolutely LOVE our invitations and have gotten compliments from so many people!! Do yourself a favor and use Memory Makers!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maureen was wonderful! She did not give me a doubt in the world, and everything came out beautiful! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!! She kept me up to date through every process, I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Krystle, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I'm sure you might think that going online and getting your invitations printed is the best policy, given the many options and I thought the same at first. That is until I realized that I never fully felt comfortable with the dollar commitment and the uncertainty of it all through websites. That's when I found Maureen. Every time I mentioned invitations to friends and family they all groaned about the stress of it all -- I had none of it! Maureen is extremely attentive and accommodating. She is on point through the entire process and I never stressed. From my first meeting with her and the incredible array of options provided (that, P.S. don't look like everyone else's dotcom invitations) I felt I had made a good decision as a bride and business woman! Do yourself the favor and meet with her. The quality you get for the money you spend and the customer service - wow!
Thank you, Maureen. Phenomenal!

Profile Picture User6106294, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Maureen is the absolute best. She did our invitations and seating chart for the wedding. She always got back to us and was beyond accommodating with times for meetings and picking up product. Everyone complemented us on how our invites were so nice and elegant & even better people loved the seating chart and how nice/different it was.

I would recommend her to everyonce

Profile Picture megan, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Memory Makers to everyone! I looked around doe pricing, and I was able to get a custom BEAUTIFUL invitation at jalf the price than anywhere else. I was also about to do matching place cards for the wedding! Also. My church programs came out great! Maureen was awesome! She was so responsive and accomodatinf and a pleasure to work with!

I also got my favors, and Maureen knew Am's exactly how I wanted the wrapping to look! She did just a great job with the wrapping and ribbon!

Any future event where I wil need invites, Memory Makers will be the place?

Thank you so much Maureen!

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Maureen was amazing to work with! Picking out invitations can be very overwhelming but Maureen made this process a breeze! She was patient, shared ideas, and was very responsive. The value and quality of the product was fantastic too. I would recommend her all of my friends.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maureen was highly recommended to me by a friend who used her for her wedding invitations. Upon meeting Maureen I knew I would be in great hands. Maureen was able capture everything I was looking for in an invitation that others told me were impossible or very costly. She was able to create the pert invitation that many of my guests talked about well after the wedding.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Maureen is absolutely amazing and I will be raving/referring her to all future brides!! She took the time to really listen and answer all of my many questions regarding the invitations/seating chart display for our wedding. She made the process smooth and was a PLEASURE to work with- professional, knowledgeable, patient, dedicated, accommodating, and all around just WONDERFUL! She worked within our budget and was always quick to respond to any email, question or edit—which alleviated any and all stress (something I am most grateful for as there was enough to stress over in wedding planning LOL).

The invitations and seating chart turned out BEAUTIFUL and FLAWLESS- both of which were huge crowd pleasers (I received so many compliments). Maureen provided a level of personal service that is hard to come by these days and I am so beyond grateful that she was a part of our wedding team!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Printing

We met with Memory Makers because my best friend had used them for her wedding. When we met with Maureen, she not only was patient but made sure that we stayed within our budget and got exactly what we wanted. Our wedding invitations were absolutely perfect and elegant like we wanted. I highly recommend Memory Makers for all of your wedding paper needs! Thanks Maureen!

Profile Picture Gina, 1/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

What an amazing vendor!!! They are so professional, flexible, and affordable! We told Maureen our budget and she found us the best invitations for our taste- she definitely knows what she's doing. Our invitations were actually UNDER our budget and were absolutely breathtaking!! Maureen was so so so helpful with a small crisis that came up (on our end) with the invitations. She went above and beyond to help us when she didn't even have to. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Maureen!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Maureen was amazing to work with! She was super sweet and helpful. She went above and beyond to help me get the exact invitations and seating arrangement that I loved, and most importantly helped keep them within my budget. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and I will be recommending her to all my family & friends!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 10/16/15, 1 Review