Memory Machine Films Reviews

Memory Machine Films 3
  • Elaina

Elaina · Married on 03/30/2019

Blown away

Memory Machine Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Amber and Brian were incredible to work with. They are so sweet and have such an eye for detail. I knew from my initial conversation with Amber that I needed them to be a part of our wedding day. They captured all of the little moments that made our day so special and the highlight video brings me to tears every time I watch it. And I can't stop watching it. I also LOVE that we got footage of the full ceremony, speeches/toasts and dances. It was important to me to have this footage and during my search for a videographer, I found that most didn't include this (or would at an additional cost for each - boo). Amber and Brian are the dream team. They are truly talented and their work really sparks emotion. Everything down to the music is perfect. We love being able to relive the day and these videos will be cherished by us forever!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Kaylene

Kaylene Perry · Married on 03/22/2019

Our wedding was in March of 2019

Our wedding video was well worth the time and money. I’d do it all over again and I am so happy with the the quality and professionalism of our film. Amber and Brian are so fun and amazing people to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Memory Machine Films 4
    Memory Machine Films 5
  • Scott

Scott Fournet · Married on 02/16/2019

The perfect team

Memory Machine is an awesome team. Amber and Brian are personable and were a pleasure to work with on the big day. Their vision for your videos has a cinematic quality. The videos they produced for us brought tears to the eyes of our family and friends, even those who weren't present for the event. I cannot quite express how wonderful and beautiful our highlight video was.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Deeya · Married on 12/28/2018

Can’t recommend Memory Machine Films Enough!

We were introduced to Memory Machine Films through our photographer and I am so grateful! Amber and Brian were extremely easy to work with always being willing to accommodate our schedules and were so flexible about working with us to make sure that we got what we wanted within our budget. I’ll be honest, I originally wasn’t sure I needed a video of our ceremony, but going through the process with this team, I know it was some of the best money we spent on our wedding and I don’t regret it for one second. My husband and I felt as though we had friends at the wedding with them there, rather than a hired vendor. Our wedding was a hectic time in life for us personally so watching the video and reliving so many of those little moments that I forgot about or didn’t even know were happening at that time is so special to me. Thank you thank you thank you, Amber and Brian!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jordan Havey · Married on 12/16/2018

The BEST Investment

You will not regret your decision when you book Memory Machine films. They are not only great with communication (which made me totally at peace before the big day) but an awesome couple to have around on your wedding day. Amber was so calm and encouraging with me the entire day, which helped any stress or anxiety go away. I cannot stress how important it is to love the people you work with on your wedding day because it make a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. We were already excited to re-watch the entire day on film, but they totally exceeded our expectations. We got to see every moment and re-live the day in such a beautiful way, I don't know how they do it. We were crying watching if over and over again. They do their job in what seems to be such an effortless way but can really tell the story of your marriage in a cinematic film. They put so much love and care in to the film. We are so so thankful. Do not think twice about booking them, you will be so grateful that you did!! Thank you again Amber and Brian for giving us the best wedding gift.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Morris · Married on 11/18/2018

Absolutely amazing.

My husband and I chose Amber and Brian from Memory Machine Films to be our videographers for our wedding this past November. We were absolutely stunned by their work in the past for other weddings, so we were so excited to hear that they were available to be our wedding videographers!

First off, we loved how down-to-earth and understanding Amber and Brian were. We spoke on the phone together a couple of times before meeting at our venue for a walkthrough, and even on the phone and through email, they were extremely kind and passionate about their craft.

They also really cared about making sure we didn't have to worry about anything in the whole process. They gave us a really detailed form that went over everything that we could possibly think of for the wedding film, from what shots we'd like, to details that we might have not considered in the timeline. Unfortunately the wedding coordinator we hired wasn't very organized, and they were definitely all over the place, but Amber and Brian were still very attentive and detail-oriented throughout the day, despite all of that! We were so impressed and thankful for them.

During the various phone calls and the actual venue walkthrough, we could really sense that Amber and Brian were really interested in how they could make our lives a bit easier with the entire wedding planning process, especially with the wedding video. Sometimes we didn't know what we wanted, and they'd guide us with their expertise.

On the actual day of the wedding, Amber and Brian came very, very early in the morning to make sure they didn't miss any shots. Throughout the first part of the day, especially during the first look, my husband and I felt extremely nervous and jittery, and they definitely sensed that we were feeling overwhelmed. They helped us a lot with relaxing, and suggested some poses we could do to make the shots look more natural! Seriously, they are true masters at what they do.

Throughout the ceremony, dinner/reception, etc., we seriously could not even tell that they were behind the scenes, shooting. I know that some videographers (even photographers) are extremely obtrusive and in-your-face the whole time, but seriously, we didn't even realize we were being filmed!

They delivered the film on time, and everything was just phenomenal. From the quality of work, to just how easy it was to work with them, we had such a wonderful experience! Thank you so much Amber and Brian, for the impeccable work you do, and for being the lovely human beings that you are. We love you guys, and we now have such an amazing wedding video to look back on for years and years to come.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Tara · Married on 11/10/2018

I highly recommend Amber and Brian and Memory Machine Films!

From our first contact, I knew we would love working with them. They listened to what we wanted, asked the right questions, and added amazing ideas we had not even thought of. They are so warm and lovely, so professional, knowledgeable and buttoned-up. They put us all at ease. As the bridal party got ready at the wedding, Amber and Brian's calm yet bubbly presence made everyone comfortable and open to being filmed. During the ceremony, they magically captured the event, remaining unobtrusive and respectful of the moment. As I waited to walk down the aisle, I was a little hidden away and unable to see the entire procession before me. Cut to a month later: I get to see it all on video! - my husband walking his mom down the aisle, the bridal party entrance, my adorable flower girl…. I have such tears of love and gratitude. :) Thank you Amber and Brian!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/09/2018

Stop what you're doing & search no further!

Memory Machine Films is all you need for your entire wedding :) Kidding but serious. Amber & Brian were phenomenal! So polite, adorable, fun and unreal talented. We had some rather interesting request and they accommodated with no problem AND surpassed every "want" we had in our trailer video. We have not yet received the full video but you know there's talent when a 60 second clip can bring tears to your eyes. If I did anything right in wedding planning, it was hiring Memory Machine Films. From one (previous) bride to another, you are making the right decision by trusting these two to shoot your entire day!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 10/27/2018

Book this amazing couple for your wedding!!

If you are looking for a videographer, look no further because Amber and Brian are an absolute DREAM team to work with! By far my favorite team to work with when I was planning my wedding. We never met them in person until the day of our wedding but it felt like we knew them forever. They made the entire documenting wedding experience so mellow and easy for us and gave us highlight and wedding film that completely shattered our expectations. These two are extremely talented so please do yourself a favor and book them! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Memory Machine Films 6

Betty Chou · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful & Perfect Wedding Video & Experience!

Just initially meeting Memory Machine Films via phone, I already knew that Amber's bubbly personality was a perfect fit. Since I had a destination wedding, I met Amber and Brian on our wedding day, and they were AMAZING! Our wedding video came out perfect and better than we could have imagined. The colors, details of the venue/wedding day, music was all captured perfectly. They really took into consideration the type of music we would want and asked what we wanted or didn't want in the video. We didn't even need any edits! I received so many compliments and I love that they gave us 4 separate videos for the highlights, ceremony, first dance and toast. They are also very responsive so I never had any issues with contacting them. If you are debating on hiring Wedding Machine Films, definitely DO IT! They are a pleasure to work with and captured memories that will last forever.

Sent on 02/28/2019

John · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing videos!

Amber and Brian were seriously so amazing. Their highlight video is something I continuously watch because it just shows the beauty of our wedding day. And honestly, their attention to detail is far beyond what I’ve seen before. From the moment you have a discussion with them before the wedding to working with you during the wedding and asking you how you’re doing and giving you assurances on everything, I am forever grateful for them. They definitely have the experience and know what they are doing. And having them there made our experience during the wedding so much better. Their attention to the video recording to the sound recording is so professional. And also, you seriously won’t be disappointed by what they put out for you. Brian and amber go above and beyond to make sure the videos that they produce are amazing. I am always recommending memory machine to my friends and raving about them. I am so thankful for them. I am able to relive my whole wedding day over and over again. My wife and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 08/12/2018

Pick them!!

I promise you’ll get the full value of their services. The video itself was so beautifully orchestrated but the experience of working with them was awesome during the wedding. They even coordinated so easily with our photographer. I loved working with them and I know you will too. Pick them!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Katherine · Married on 08/11/2018

Captured Perfectly!

We just received our videos from Memory Machine Films from our wedding in August and they are perfect. Amber & Brian did an amazing job capturing all the special moments and put them together to create the best highlight video with the most perfect songs too! I have watched it over and over and am reliving the best day ever thanks to them.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Brooke · Married on 08/05/2018

The best decision we made in planning our wedding!

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the beauty Amber and Brian created for us. I knew we wanted a videographer but this team exceeded my expectations. From day one, the communication was efficient, clear and professional (and kind!!) and they were always willing to be flexible with our needs. They made me feel very prepared and calm as a bride as the wedding day approached - there was no guessing or wondering of what to expect. Then the day came and I meeting them two was a joy! Amber became like another bridesmaid haha and it was seriously such a blessing to have her around me that day. They were so professional that day and made Cody and I feel SO COMFORTABLE and went above and beyond to capture all they could. We just received our film and I can’t stop watching it. And crying. It’s perfect and everything I ever dreamed of. We didn’t remember everything from our special day by Amber and Brian took care of that for us and made us a gift that is irreplaceable- something so close to me and my husbands heart that we now get to cherish forever. - in short - Memory Machine Films was the BEST choice we made and I would do it again 100 times. We are thankful from the bottom of our hearts. So if you’re looking for a videographer- needless to say, they’re a great choice ;)

Sent on 11/27/2018

Annie · Married on 06/19/2018

I remember debating about whether I should hire a videographer. My friend was ultimately the one who convinced me. She said she was thankful that she had video of people that are no longer with us and there are simply moments that can't be captured by photographs. Hiring Memory Machine Films was one of the best decisions we made. I cried when I watched my video for the first time. Memory Machine Films couldn't have told our love story any better. Brian really listened to the details of what was most important to us. Somehow they even got my cat in, even though he kept running away! They captured the most important of moments and shot in 4k, while tapping into our wedding's sound system to give a crisp, clear sound. Their package came with a highlight video, our dances, speeches, and ceremony. What a great deal for everything that was provided.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Melisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing wedding videographers - you must hire them!

All we can say is WOW!!! Words cannot express how over the moon excited we are about how our wedding video turned out...Amber and Brian truly exceeded our expectations and I’m so happy that we chose them as our videographers. My husband and I got married at Casa Romantica in San Clemente, CA and did our first look at the Mission San Juan Capistrano and they captured all of the beauty and all the little details at both locations flawlessly.

They truly are masters at their art and I knew that from the research I had done on Vimeo of the the past wedding videos they shot at Casa. On top of that they are such kind, genuine people and such a pleasure to work with which is what you want for your big day.

We really couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and have gotten so much positive feedback from our friends and family who have seen the video.

If you are in search of a wedding videographer, look no further. Hiring Amber and Brian as our videographers was hands down the best investment in our wedding - they did a phenomenal job capturing the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Experience!

Amber and Brian were so amazing on my wedding day! They were so professional and they made me feel so comfortable. They also made my wedding day so much fun. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a videographer! They’re attention to detail is really commendable. They captured everything that was important to me on my wedding day

Sent on 03/01/2019

Erin Gohsler · Married on 06/07/2018

Look no further!

Amber and Brian are amazing! I spent hours and hours looking for a videographer and I could not be happier with the beautiful job that they did! They are worth every penny and so much more! So much fun to work with on the day. The wedding party all loved working with them! Honestly just watch some of their videos and you will fall in love. They even stayed past the time they were suppose to so they could catch us all jumping in the pool at the end of the night. Highly recommend! They do a perfect job of catching every minute without you even realizing they are there. Love love love!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Edith · Married on 05/26/2018

My experience with Memory Machine Films was simply the best!

From the start, Amber was very helpful answering questions and getting our payment schedule arranged. Amber and Brian allowed us to make installment payments every few months, which really helped us budget throughout the wedding planning process.

Right before the wedding, Brian reviews EVERY LAST DETAIL. Everything from the day of timeline, to the location, and coverage of the day will be discussed. Brian gave me some great pointers to consider for the day-of, which really helped me “clean-up” the timeline to make sure everything would be captured in the video. He went over ALL my questions thoroughly. Brian has years of experience, which was really evident after our phone call about the final details.

The day-of, Amber and Brian arrived promptly. Their equipment is top of the line, and their professionalism is unparalleled! Even at the final moments of getting ready, Amber provided a sense of calm in moments of need (as I was a nervous mess)! She is the sweetest!! Thank you Amber!!!

Amber covered footage of myself and the bridesmaids, while Brian headed over to my husband and the groomsmen. This way, all parts of us getting ready were covered in the film.

During the ceremony and reception, they were all over the place!!! They orchestrated moments and scenes that were captured beautifully in the film!

We received our highlight video just the other day, and my husband and I relived the day over again. After a few months wait, the final product was definitely worth the wait! We were speechless! The result of the film was absolutely amazing! Their editing style is beautiful and clean, and the music they selected went perfectly with our day. It really felt like I was watching a movie!!

Amber and Brian are cinematic geniuses!! I’m so grateful for their talent, time, and effort that they put into our videos! We will cherish these videos forever!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Barry · Married on 10/14/2017

I have seen many wedding videos, being that I am in the business, so to speak. I am the rabbi who performed Amber and Brian’s wedding, several years ago. But when Linda and I watched them work at Laura and Hale’s wedding, we had to hire them. Just the way they both enjoyed doing what they do, gave us confidence that they were the videographers for our wedding.

Over the years, we had kept in touch over Face Book and I had also performed several other weddings that they videographed. But, I had no idea of the talent these two possessed.

When we received our videos, Linda and I were blown away! The angles and timing was so creative and precise. But what was most important, was the moments that they captured, memories that would have been lost otherwise.

We sent the highlight video to all our friends and family and could not believe their response. Everyone told us that they had never seen a wedding video as beautiful and professional as ours. Thank you Amber and Brian for the lasting beauty you created for us.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Jack · Married on 10/07/2017

Memory Machine was recommended by our wedding planner after our original videographer canceled on us a month out from our wedding. This ended up being the biggest blessing in disguise - Brian and Amber were amazing to work with, and when we received the final edit we were completely blown away by the quality of the film. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Hale · Married on 09/17/2017

Besides choosing my husband, Memory Machine Films was the best decision I made for my wedding. I am not only speaking as a bride, but as a wedding professional (owner of a wedding planning business). Some may say that videography is an added bonus but I disagree. The wedding will fly by - this incredible day that you spend countless hours planning and yes you may have some fabulous photos to look back on and of course beautiful memories but the video is like reliving the experience. That alone should show you important videography is. Now on to Amber and Brian....they are gems. They are passionate, creative and innovative. Their clearly true artists and you will see it from the music they choose to the scenes they highlight. As a husband and wife team they are the perfect concoction. I have already watched my video 50 times and I just received it a couple of days ago. Oh how special it is to relive each moment! I'd also like to say that as a bride and wedding planner I was extremely anxious on my wedding day. Hey, I mean not only was it my wedding but I had a reputation to uphold! Amber has a calm and warm demeanor that would put any bride at ease. Her naturally kind nature shines and its that sort of positive energy that makes any bride (even the most anxious) comfortable. Truly, they are not just incredible filmmakers/photographers but wonderful human beings who will capture your day to perfection. I just adore them and you will too!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Noel · Married on 09/17/2017

I was hesitant at first to spend the extra money on getting a video, but after some loving coaxing and personal anecdotes, we hired Memory Machine. We absolutely would have regret missing out on the brilliant film that was captured on our magical day. They edited together the absolute best highlights and having these two working with us, not just for us, was perfection. They were professional, upbeat, and easy to trust with making sure the biggest day of our lives was well documented and lovingly delivered in the form of an amazing video.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Gayle · Married on 08/05/2017

From the moment Brian and Amber started to film my daughters wedding I knew they were amazing. They were so friendly and professional I can't thank them enough and would not hesitate to have them film any of our events. There are no words to say that would truly express my gratitude for all that they did for us on this special day. Thank you again for capturing this special event for us.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Ashly · Married on 08/05/2017

Amber and Brian were such a pleasure to work with! They were our favorite vendors throughout the whole wedding process. We had a few phone conversations before our big day and they were beyond professional and made us feel very comfortable instantly. On our wedding day we hardly noticed they were there but they captured everything including all the little details. Our video turned out amazing!! Our wedding was so fun and filled with so much love and they captured that perfectly! The editing and the music they chose were done so well there is nothing I wanted to change. I have had the best feedback from the videos! After posting it on social media- all our friends and family have said this was the best video they've ever seen. And friends that didn't make it to the wedding said they felt like they were there! The video makes me smile and I am looking forward to watching it for years to come!!

Sent on 12/10/2017