Memory Lane Video Reviews

203 Reviews for Memory Lane Video

• Shashank

Shashank P. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Amazing and Fluidic

I hired them for my Surprise Flash Mob Engagement Proposal during New Year Midnight.

It was an awesome experience through and through. John and his team helped me in all they ways they can. They made whole process look like fluidic from direction perspective to shooting.

They took the videos from 3 different angles and captured it beautifully.

High recommendation coming from my side, as final product took some time but definitely worth it. They are flexible in terms of getting you exactly what you want at the end.

5 Star.

Sent on 02/14/2021

Jocelyn L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Spectacular

They did an amazing job at capturing such a memorable night! The videos they do make you feel like you’re reliving your special day all over agian!

Sent on 07/26/2021

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Jocely, thank you for the wonderful review. We had an absolute blast filming your wedding. We are so happy you love the video.
  • Diana

Diana B. · Married on 03/18/2021

Amazing experience!!! Outstanding professionals!!!!

I just want to thank Memory Line Video for filming my wedding day. I could not even imagine my wedding video being so perfect. The staff is extremely professional and friendly. The best in Vegas for sure !!!!! I and my husband are very happy that we chose Memory Lane Video to film the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Diana & Edgar, thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you! Here is the link to their beautiful wedding: https://mlvnv.com/rainbow-gardens-diana-edgar-las-vegas-wedding-videographers/
  • Camille

C Frayna · Married on 01/16/2021

Would Recommend to EVERYONE! Worth every penny!

Memory Lane Video was AMAZING on all aspects! On the day of our wedding, MLV came 30 minutes earlier than expected, made sure they took footage of all of our important moments, and they made sure we stayed on time and on schedule. Up until 6 days before our wedding, we had some major changes in our schedule and MLV was more than accommodating. They made sure we didn't have anything to worry about the day of and they're the best out there!
    For a little backstory, we had scheduled a package with them for full wedding footage of us getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception pre-COVID. With what happened in the world, my husband and I had to postpone our big celebration; but we didn't want to postpone our union. So we decided to have a small ceremony on our original date anyways! With that said, MLV was more than willing to come up with a way to accommodate our wishes. They filmed our ceremony and will be filming our postponed reception later this year, and MLV was very enthusiastic about filming both dates and putting the films together. We are excited to see how they put this all together! Thank you to the entire MLV team for being amazing and so easy to talk to!

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Andrea

Andrea J. · Married on 12/30/2020

Great videographer

My now husband and I were pleased and impressed by this videographer. John was our main videographer and he was very professional and personable. The prices were very reasonable, and they even threw in an extra hour of time for us to accommodate a change in our wedding day schedule. They were great to help us navigate the COVID-crazed Las Vegas strip. I can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Scott

Scott S. · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing team of professionals

We were initially undecided as to whether or not to have a videographer for our wedding. I’m not a huge fan of being on film or hearing my voice. Knowing we only had one chance though, we decided to consider. It was important to us that our vendors work well together and not be competing with each other for shots throughout the day, so we asked our photographers (Studio N) for recommendations and they could not speak high enough praises about Memory Lane. We went for our initial consultation and John was so warm and low pressure. It really showed that he was proud and confident in their portfolio and they were confident that they’d connect with the right clients at the right times. We were really impressed with our meeting and decided to move forward. Flash forward, it’s March 2020, the wedding is 8 weeks out and we’re in the midst of the COVID-19 situation. We email John and tell him our whole wedding plan is up in the air and he graciously agrees to work with us while we iron out our revised plans. May arrives, there is a glimmer of hope that this wedding might actually happen, so we call John back with the most open ended plans in the world, the wedding may be at our venue, it may be in our backyard, we don’t know, but will he film it? He not only agrees without hesitation, he also lets us know that during quarantine, he’s been experimenting with a new 360-degree camera and offers to work with us to stream to the wedding on Facebook for guests who are unable to attend. Sounds great, we’re in! Over the next 6-8 weeks, we ended up planning an entirely new wedding and with every check in and touchpoint John assures us that he and his team will make it work. When my sister and co-maid of honor found out she wasn’t going to be able to attend, he arranged a Zoom interview so he could still capture her interview and make her a part of the final product. When businesses reopened in Las Vegas and we were able to see our venue for the first time, he made a trip to meet us and the coordinators to really understand what our socially distant wedding was going to look like to make sure they had a plan to capture it. On our wedding day he and his entire team were consummate professionals, they arrived on time, wore masks and brought sanitizing products for all microphones used in filming to clean them between people. They were also all a joy to be around and we enjoyed joking with them and chatting while we were getting ready. They made me feel so at ease during the interview that I totally forgot my initial reservations about having a wedding video made. They captured interviews with all of our wedding party and family members and got all of the critical moments of an even that most of us thought was not even going to happen. The livestream was a success and the video is still available on their Facebook page, we had friends and family members as far as Australia and the UK tell us they were able to tune in for the ceremony and celebrate with us. That was truly magical in the current environment. We haven’t seen the final product yet as it’s only been 4 days since the wedding, but we know a lot of couples are navigating tough decisions right not about how to throw a wedding in 2020 and I wanted to provide this feedback in case it helps. We highly recommend the team at Memory Lane and are confident that they give all couples the kind of attention and support that they’ve given us. We hired them for their portfolio of work, but it’s clear that that’s only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the experience you get when you trust them with their craft on your big day.

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Miriam

Miriam G. · Married on 05/02/2020

Highly recommend!

I couldn't be happier with the entire process from beginning to end with the team at Memory Lane Video. We live in CA & got married in Vegas due to COVID restrictions which meant that finding great vendors was going to be a hurdle for us.

From the very 1st interaction with Ricky & John, my (now) husband & I felt at ease & were 100% certain this was the best company to capture our wedding day in a video.

The entire team that was present at our wedding were absolutely professional from the moment they arrived at our hotels to capture our getting ready moments to the venue @ Bear's Best to capture our entire ceremony & reception. They made us feel at ease throughout the entire process & even our guests mentioned how wonderful the team was.

Then once we received our video, it was such a beautiful moment for us. We got so emotional getting to relive our wedding & see all those moments that we missed. They captured our special day in such a beautiful way & I couldn't be more thankful to them for this!!

Thank you Ricky, John & team for doing such an AMAZING job!! Having this video was one of my most important wishes & you captured if perfectly!!!

Sent on 07/22/2021

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Miriam, thank you so much. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Your organization, attention to detail, and consistent communication were key characteristics in making your wedding a memorable event. We love you.
  • Blair

Blair · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing People and Videographers

Recommending Memory Lane will be the easiest review I have ever wrote. John, Ricky and team are exceptional at what they do. Their customer service and quality of completed product are second to none in the industry. From planning our video to shooting it we never felt that anything was off limits and the answer was always yes, never no. Being from the UK and get married in Las Vegas was a huge undertaking and finding someone to film our special day was our highest priority. We spoke to several vendors in Las Vegas but none of them came close to Memory Lane. I highly recommend Memory Lane for your videography needs.

Blair and Lisa Agnew

Sent on 05/27/2019

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Blair & Lisa, thank you to you both for such a wonderful review. Check out Blair & Lisa's wedding on our blog.

Mel C. · Married on 10/10/2018

Lifetime investment

WOW - we made the best decision going with Memory Lane for our wedding video. We just received the final video of our October 2018 wedding and could not be any happier with the final product. It captured the entire day, not just visually and literally, but the emotions and general atmosphere of the day too. We got married in Las Vegas and planned the wedding from Australia and working with John in the lead-up was super easy. Planning a destination wedding can get stressful but I felt none of this from Memory Lane - they were always quick to respond to any questions I had via email and phone call. The day of went just as smooth and both guys who shot our video were very professional, friendly and a pleasure to be around. The final product (we got a highlight video and the full length film) is of such high-quality and incomparable to other companies - everyone who has seen it has been very impressed and we've watched it so many times already and we honestly cannot fault a single thing. The music, shots, editing, interviews and everything were perfect. Yes, it is a big cost but it is definitely worth it! We 100% wanted videography as it was the only time in our lives that both our American and Australian families and friends would be together at the same time and to have it captured on film is something we will cherish forever. This is definitely a lifetime investment and you won't regret it. Thank you SO much for making everything so easy and for allowing us to re-live our wedding day over and over again!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing vendors

When someone first asked me while Wedding planning if I was getting a Videographer, I did not understand the significance, and like many couples, I thought it wouldn't be within budget. After my first meeting with John Sanchez from Memory Lane, I knew I had to find a way to have a videographer incorporated within my Wedding. One thing John said to me is, "You do not get videography done at your Wedding for now, but you get videography for later".

After a challenging year losing multiple loved ones, this statement stuck with me. A photograph is great and will forever be cherished but you cannot see how someone moves, you cannot hear their voice and you certainly cannot see their personality the way one can be captured through video. The reason we chose Memory Lane as one of our vendors, was so that we could forever look back on our special day and relive it. It is so common for those who get married to say that their Wedding day goes by faster than a blink of an eye. For us, this was especially true, being able to watch our video time and time again allows us to relive the joy and happiness we felt on our big day. Receiving our highlight reel was so exciting, it truly captured a 10 hour day in 2 minutes and it was incredible to see the work this team did to complete such a project.

We are not only happy with the services provided by Memory Lane but encourage any bride and groom debating in any way, to just do it. These are the moments you cannot capture again, you won't be able to see the way your guests look at you as you walk down the aisle, your fiance's eyes fill with tears or your grandma tear up the dance floor like a video can.

Memory Lane was responsive, knowledgeable and encouraging even during my most bridezilla moments, and always a pleasure to work with. I want to again thank Memory Lane and their team for putting together such a memorable feature film for my husband and I. We will be repeat clients as there are many more events in the future we would like to capture, the right way.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Patricia, thank-you so much for your kind words in recognizing Memory Lane Video. We're truly honored. You can view their fairytale wedding here on our blog.
    www.mlvnv.com/
  • Miya

Miya W. · Married on 05/20/2018

Impressive. Superb. Overjoyed with results!

Words cannot express my love for Memory Lane Video. Videography meant so much to me in the beginning, but it was the end result that was truly magical. My Mom passed 6 months after the wedding and I am more than grateful that I have that video, forever. From the music, to arrangement to the song choices, it was all, terrific. It’s like they took a usb and downloaded my subconscious mind, to record my inner vision. We truly feel like they captured every moment to beginning to end and watching it, is more than memorable. It’s better than a well done, reality show!!! If you are looking for a professional team to cherish your special day, look no further than Memory Lane Video. My husband and I have no doubt that we made the right choice. They were on time, professional and listened to every detail for our special day! I am still in awe of my video and watch it over and over.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Check out MIYA & WILL's ROYAL wedding:
    Thank you, Miya & Will, for your love & friendship!

Shaila A. · Married on 04/21/2018

Memory lane video is great. The staff captured so many great footage. They are fun to work with and very responsive. I have been receiving many great compliments about the video.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

They were willing to work with me to fix the things I did not like about the video at no extra cost and they did care and listen to what we wanted in our wedding video

Sent on 04/29/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/21/2017

memory lane and the gentlemen that work there are exceptional! I highly recommend this video company. They were so easy to work with! Tiffany & Eric

Sent on 01/26/2018

April · Married on 10/15/2017

Fantastic work! From the minute we finished the counseltation, we knew we had made the right decision to book Memory Lane Llc. The staff are very professional yet approachable, structured yet flexible. The way each video is customized to each couple really shows the amount of work and artistry that goes into their product. They truly want to create a beautiful experience for their clients. No “cookie cutters” here! They also are magnificent at really capturing the feelings of your day, so you may re-live it and see all the little things you may have missed! We are extremely happy even just seeing our teaser trailer, and simply cannot wait to see the rest. Highly recommended, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Joey · Married on 10/14/2017

Memory lane is worth every penny! They truly capture every moment of your big day. So happy with the end result!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Thank you so much! We are delighted you loved our services and shared your beautiful day with Memory Lane Video - Las Vegas Wedding Videographers.

Candyce · Married on 10/01/2017

We both say ‘I Do’ to Memory Lane! This was absolutely the best decision we ever made for our wedding day. If you want to relive the emotions from your special day, this is the choice you need to make as well. The professionalism of this company is unparalleled and the final product is priceless. Thank you again Memory Lane!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Memory Lane went above and beyond our expectations. Their work is superb and definitely worth every penny. We highly recommend them to capture your wedding day and make those special moments last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/25/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/06/2017

Memory Lane Video definitely raises the bar in creativity, professionalism and customer service. Both John and Ricky do great in responding as well as were flexible with our payment plan for our wedding video. I cannot stop watching our wedding trailer and Memory Lane has us on the edge of our seats to see the final product. We are very impressed and having Memory Lane Video to capture our special event was definitely money well spent! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Frances & Steven were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are honored & humbled they chose Memory Lane Video as their cinematography Vendor & Partner. We wish them the very best for their beautiful future together.

Ebonie · Married on 05/03/2017

Memory Lane was the best from start to finish for us. We wouldn't change our videographers for anything! They go above and beyond and not to mention their finished product is unbelievable. If I got married 1000 times Memory Lane would always be the company we choose.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Dear Ebonie, Memory Lane loved working with you. We know you planned your Las Vegas destination wedding from a distance and you placed so much trust in us. I am so happy you loved the final product. If you were to get married a 1000 times, we would film your wedding a 1000 times. xo

Roger · Married on 04/29/2017

When Ana & I were in the planning stages of our wedding the video was part of our event we knew had to be perfect and really express our story. As soon as we met with John we knew Memory Lane was the right choice. John was very professional in explaining the many services they offered. Wow, so many options!
    John was able to help me get my proposal video that I had saved to my iPhone transferred to DVD with a few enhancements to use just before our grand entrance. it turned out great.
    The day of the wedding we almost had a huge problem. Ana arrived at the venue with my son and I arriving minutes later. We were not sure of Ana's whereabouts and did not want to ruin the first look moment. Tony from Memory Lane jumped in for the save. The camera crews all had radios to communicate with each other and were able to help the situation out. He communicated with the crew covering Ana and coordinated our entry without issue. Very professional.
    When we first saw our preview I have to admit Ana and I both got teary eyed. That short little clip had so much emotion for the both of us. We couldn't wait to share the preview with all our friends and family. Everybody was amazed at the quality and care that was put into it. We were even asked what television show we were going to be on!
    Now that the preview was so amazing it left us with anticipation for the full length video as we could only imagine how beautiful it would turn out!
    When we saw the full length video for approval before final editing it was everything we hoped for, it was truly our story come to life!
    Thank you John, Ricky, Tony and crew for a job well done, you guys are all true professionals in every sense of the word.

With our sincerest gratitude,
    Roger & Ana

Sent on 08/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

MLV crew is fantastic. They were all friendly and knew exactly what to do to keep us on our timeline. We opt’d to pay extra for the drone and I know we won’t be disappointed in the footage we receive. They were great at figuring out what we wanted out of our video and how to make it happen. They were all super responsive and amazing to work with. We are excited to see our video and know we are in good hands with this team!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Lauryn · Married on 03/18/2017

The video was hands down the best purchase from our special day. It was so well put together and made everyone tear up !

Sent on 02/10/2018

Hazel · Married on 02/24/2017

THE BEST CHOICE WE HAVE EVER MADE TO CAPTURE OUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE . WE WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN FOR FUTURE EVENTS .......

Sent on 03/26/2017

Libby · Married on 11/25/2016

We were lucky to have memory lane video record our ceremony for our wedding. The crew was so nice and talked us through what we needed to do (mics) before the ceremony. The video turned out great too. Our venue package came with memorylane and we are so happy with them. The video was online within 2 days. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 12/08/2016