Memory Lane Video Reviews

191 Reviews for Memory Lane Video

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Lifetime investment

WOW - we made the best decision going with Memory Lane for our wedding video. We just received the final video of our October 2018 wedding and could not be any happier with the final product. It captured the entire day, not just visually and literally, but the emotions and general atmosphere of the day too. We got married in Las Vegas and planned the wedding from Australia and working with John in the lead-up was super easy. Planning a destination wedding can get stressful but I felt none of this from Memory Lane - they were always quick to respond to any questions I had via email and phone call. The day of went just as smooth and both guys who shot our video were very professional, friendly and a pleasure to be around. The final product (we got a highlight video and the full length film) is of such high-quality and incomparable to other companies - everyone who has seen it has been very impressed and we've watched it so many times already and we honestly cannot fault a single thing. The music, shots, editing, interviews and everything were perfect. Yes, it is a big cost but it is definitely worth it! We 100% wanted videography as it was the only time in our lives that both our American and Australian families and friends would be together at the same time and to have it captured on film is something we will cherish forever. This is definitely a lifetime investment and you won't regret it. Thank you SO much for making everything so easy and for allowing us to re-live our wedding day over and over again!

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing vendors

When someone first asked me while Wedding planning if I was getting a Videographer, I did not understand the significance, and like many couples, I thought it wouldn't be within budget. After my first meeting with John Sanchez from Memory Lane, I knew I had to find a way to have a videographer incorporated within my Wedding. One thing John said to me is, "You do not get videography done at your Wedding for now, but you get videography for later".

After a challenging year losing multiple loved ones, this statement stuck with me. A photograph is great and will forever be cherished but you cannot see how someone moves, you cannot hear their voice and you certainly cannot see their personality the way one can be captured through video. The reason we chose Memory Lane as one of our vendors, was so that we could forever look back on our special day and relive it. It is so common for those who get married to say that their Wedding day goes by faster than a blink of an eye. For us, this was especially true, being able to watch our video time and time again allows us to relive the joy and happiness we felt on our big day. Receiving our highlight reel was so exciting, it truly captured a 10 hour day in 2 minutes and it was incredible to see the work this team did to complete such a project.

We are not only happy with the services provided by Memory Lane but encourage any bride and groom debating in any way, to just do it. These are the moments you cannot capture again, you won't be able to see the way your guests look at you as you walk down the aisle, your fiance's eyes fill with tears or your grandma tear up the dance floor like a video can.

Memory Lane was responsive, knowledgeable and encouraging even during my most bridezilla moments, and always a pleasure to work with. I want to again thank Memory Lane and their team for putting together such a memorable feature film for my husband and I. We will be repeat clients as there are many more events in the future we would like to capture, the right way.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Patricia, thank-you so much for your kind words in recognizing Memory Lane Video. We're truly honored. You can view their fairytale wedding here on our blog.
    www.mlvnv.com/

Shaila Ann · Married on 04/21/2018

Memory lane video is great. The staff captured so many great footage. They are fun to work with and very responsive. I have been receiving many great compliments about the video.

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

They were willing to work with me to fix the things I did not like about the video at no extra cost and they did care and listen to what we wanted in our wedding video

Tiffany · Married on 10/21/2017

memory lane and the gentlemen that work there are exceptional! I highly recommend this video company. They were so easy to work with! Tiffany & Eric

April · Married on 10/15/2017

Fantastic work! From the minute we finished the counseltation, we knew we had made the right decision to book Memory Lane Llc. The staff are very professional yet approachable, structured yet flexible. The way each video is customized to each couple really shows the amount of work and artistry that goes into their product. They truly want to create a beautiful experience for their clients. No “cookie cutters” here! They also are magnificent at really capturing the feelings of your day, so you may re-live it and see all the little things you may have missed! We are extremely happy even just seeing our teaser trailer, and simply cannot wait to see the rest. Highly recommended, you will NOT regret it!

Joey · Married on 10/14/2017

Memory lane is worth every penny! They truly capture every moment of your big day. So happy with the end result!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Thank you so much! We are delighted you loved our services and shared your beautiful day with Memory Lane Video - Las Vegas Wedding Videographers.

Candyce · Married on 10/01/2017

We both say ‘I Do’ to Memory Lane! This was absolutely the best decision we ever made for our wedding day. If you want to relive the emotions from your special day, this is the choice you need to make as well. The professionalism of this company is unparalleled and the final product is priceless. Thank you again Memory Lane!!!!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Memory Lane went above and beyond our expectations. Their work is superb and definitely worth every penny. We highly recommend them to capture your wedding day and make those special moments last a lifetime.

• F

Frances · Married on 05/06/2017

Memory Lane Video definitely raises the bar in creativity, professionalism and customer service. Both John and Ricky do great in responding as well as were flexible with our payment plan for our wedding video. I cannot stop watching our wedding trailer and Memory Lane has us on the edge of our seats to see the final product. We are very impressed and having Memory Lane Video to capture our special event was definitely money well spent! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Frances & Steven were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are honored & humbled they chose Memory Lane Video as their cinematography Vendor & Partner. We wish them the very best for their beautiful future together.

Ebonie · Married on 05/03/2017

Memory Lane was the best from start to finish for us. We wouldn't change our videographers for anything! They go above and beyond and not to mention their finished product is unbelievable. If I got married 1000 times Memory Lane would always be the company we choose.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Dear Ebonie, Memory Lane loved working with you. We know you planned your Las Vegas destination wedding from a distance and you placed so much trust in us. I am so happy you loved the final product. If you were to get married a 1000 times, we would film your wedding a 1000 times. xo

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

MLV crew is fantastic. They were all friendly and knew exactly what to do to keep us on our timeline. We opt’d to pay extra for the drone and I know we won’t be disappointed in the footage we receive. They were great at figuring out what we wanted out of our video and how to make it happen. They were all super responsive and amazing to work with. We are excited to see our video and know we are in good hands with this team!

Lauryn · Married on 03/18/2017

The video was hands down the best purchase from our special day. It was so well put together and made everyone tear up !

HAZEL · Married on 02/24/2017

THE BEST CHOICE WE HAVE EVER MADE TO CAPTURE OUR ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE . WE WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN FOR FUTURE EVENTS .......

Libby · Married on 11/25/2016

We were lucky to have memory lane video record our ceremony for our wedding. The crew was so nice and talked us through what we needed to do (mics) before the ceremony. The video turned out great too. Our venue package came with memorylane and we are so happy with them. The video was online within 2 days. Thank you guys!!

Monica · Married on 10/15/2016

This was such a fantastic experience. We were referred by my husband's sister and we couldn't have been happier. When we sat down to talk about booking with Memory Lane they spent the time to get to know us and see what fit our needs. The videos they showed us convinced us that they were the best choice for our weddings because they told a story in each one. The day of our wedding they were so patient with the chaos of the day and talked us through the experience. We were able to view our video before they finalized it and it was amazing. Our friends and family helped us tell the story of the day and I was so excited to see how amazing our day was. I would recommend them to anyone if they wanted a video that showed their personality and captures all the special moments of their big day. I couldn't have asked for better service and professionalism.

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2016

We went with Memory Lane for our Wedding in October. They went above and beyond to create the most memorable video ever! We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding videographer!

Jorge · Married on 09/28/2016

Memory Lane Video was the best choice for our special day! They were very profetioanl and welcoming. They showed concern for all of our questions and worked along side us the hole way through. Great group of people and their work attention to detail is second to none. We will forever charish our blessed wedding through their work. Thanks Memory Lane Video.

Grace · Married on 04/08/2016

For my husband and me, videography at our wedding was just as important as having our pictures taken if not more. We honestly never looked at other options after our initial consultation with Memory Lane. John was so professional from our first meeting all the way up to the big day. I loved that he never tried to 'sell' us on what they do. He simply showed us their work, and that's when we knew that no one else could compare. What we, my husband especially, truly love is the ability to always go back to our special day without having to try and imagine what it was like by flipping through pictures. We literally get to see everything through not only our guests' eyes but also each other's. Memory Lane made our video turn into a movie. Anyone can hold a recorder and take short videos, but it takes talent and people who are passionate about what they do to make a FILM you'll watch over and over year after year. You will be transported back with the music they add, background voices, and the best parts of your big day. Words don't do them justice, so meet John & his team to truly understand what they do. Thank you so much Memory Lane!

Giselle · Married on 04/02/2016

We chose Memory Lane Video not only because of the many recommendations from friends and our wedding planner, but because it was evident from the first time meeting that they were passionate and took pride in what they do. That kind of passion and pride continued to show in their during the wedding day and is obvious in the work they produce.

We were truly amazed at how hard Memory Lane worked the day of our wedding. The great lengths and effort to get the best shot or going for what would work best. Not settling is admirable in their line of work. They worked long hours and were really easy to work with. I (Giselle) was so comfortable with the team that sometimes I forgot they were even there! You can tell that they are passionate about their job, which is truly inspiring. I highly recommend Memory Lane Video!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Thank-you so much Giselle & Aaron. We appreciate you both taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our services. We wish you both the very best.

Erin · Married on 03/26/2016

Choosing Memory Lane Video for our wedding was a decision that I am so happy with! They create such a great product. We chose them because we were impressed with the wedding video of our recently married friends, and knew we were in good hands! We are so happy with our video, and were thankful they were there to capture our big day. From day 1, both John and Ricky have shown that they are very reliable and communicate very well.

What we admired most about Memory Lane on the day of our wedding was that they respected our request to be able to enjoy our wedding with our guests as much as possible. We barley even noticed they were there! I mean who want’s a camera being shoved in their face all day?! They also only asked us to step away to answer questions a few times throughout the night. I appreciated this because they were well prepared and it was quick. I also understood it was essential to be able to capture our emotions throughout the day.

We were initially in the group of people who thought that hiring a videographer was an unnecessary added expense. As I talked to friends about wedding planning, so many of them had the same initial feeling, but said that they were so thankful that they hired a videographer. We decided to listen to everyones advice and we don’t regret it one bit! It is true that they say the day goes by so fast and you will not remember a lot of it! Invest in photos and videos that you know will come out amazing- those are what last forever! Spend the money on hiring great photographers and videographers. Memory Lane produces great videos time and time again, why look anywhere else?

Sent on 07/17/2016

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Thank-you Erin & Bobby! I am so glad you both chose us to film such a creative and beautiful wedding. We wish you both the very best, always. Cheers!

Gabriella · Married on 01/02/2016

There isn't enough good things I can say about Memory Lane.
    From our first consult, we felt that there was absolutely no one else that we should use for video.
    Ricky and John are both so passionate about their product, that it makes you feel so comfortable with working with them.
    The day of the videographers were practically invisible. The only time we noticed them was when they were doing interviews with us. They were super professional and so easy to work with!
    The best part about Memory lane is the way that they edit their videos. Our wedding was so emotional, and the final product that we received captured the emotions and so much more. The music, the timing, and the footage that they pick for each part of the song and where it is placed is truly a talent that no amount of money can purchase.
    We have watched our video so many times since we received it, and every time we are filled with the same emotions that we shared on our wedding day.
    This was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. The memory that the video created from our day is truly indescribable. We cannot thank the entire Memory Lane team enough for what they were able to give us. It was the best day of our lives and we get to re-live it forever because of them.

• Candace

Candace · Married on 11/07/2015

We can't speak highly enough about Memory Lane and our decision to book them for our destination Las Vegas wedding at the Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Hotel! We chose to them to document our special day because we wanted to work with a reputable and reliable company that would produce a quality film and deliver exactly what we wanted on the day of our wedding. On the day of the event, we most admired how omnipresent they were throughout the day. They were everywhere to capture every detail and moment with the day going according to schedule. There were many times we even forgot they were there because they made us feel so comfortable and blended in with everyone seamlessly. Professionalism at its best. Upon reviewing other companies, we chose Memory Lane because we knew we would not only receive top quality documentation of our day but also for an economical investment. In keeping our vision in mind, Ricky and his staff were very accommodating, professional and could exceed our high expectations. Knowing that we wanted a unique, detailed and creative video, this was the company to do just that. Thank you so very much again Memory Lane Video for making our Wynn-ing wedding weekend that much more special!

Rubie · Married on 10/27/2015

Wow guys wow... I can't really explain in words how Memory Lane is. When I first met Ricky, he gave us a smile and is very inviting. He is a highly professional individual as well as his team. When he first showed us some samples of Memory Lane's work, I was speechless and tears ran down my face. It's not even MY wedding and TEARS came down my face. That's when it sealed the deal. I kid you not... If you are in the market of hiring a videographer... Memory Lane is the way to go. It feels like your whole wedding is a movie and it isn't boring to watch!!! They provide high-quality video and keep in touch with you the moment you sign with them. Since we are military, they are highly understandable of the military life and we are appreciative of that... truly. If I had to recommend to family or friends if they are having a wedding... I will not hesitate to say MEMORY LANE!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Sent on 03/17/2016

Memory Lane Video's reply:

Thank-you so much Rubie & Jesse. We loved working with you, as you were clear with our vision. Thank-you. You can view Rubie & Jesse's wedding reel here by clicking this link - http://mlvnv.com/?p=7200