Memory Keeper Photography Reviews

7 | Woodstown, NJ

7 Reviews for Memory Keeper Photography

Shawn · Married on 10/21/2016

Maureen and staff was over the top!! From engagement photos to the day of the wedding, relaxed, fun to work with, knows how to capture all the moments.. highly recommend!!! Thank you Maureen!! The Stiles family

Sent on 10/22/2016

Memory Keeper Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! :)

We are so happy with Memory Keeper Photography! Maureen was great to work with. She was professional and very friendly and kind. She was great with the adults and kids. We are so pleased with the photographs! We highly recommend Memory Keeper!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/25/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Maureen at Memory Keeper Photography. I would definitely recommend anyone to meet with her to discuss her services. My husband first worked with Maureen as a groomsman in his friends wedding. When discussing a photographer, we both agreed we needed someone who was very directive. Maureen came straight to his mind. Our package came with a complimentary engagement session, and as soon as the first picture was snapped, we knew we had made the right decision booking with Maureen. We had no doubts about the day of our wedding! She got amazing shots of me getting ready, my first look with my dad and many breathe taking shots of my husband and I. She was very professional, but she felt like she belonged with us the day of our wedding. If you're looking for a professional, personable and directive photographer give Maureen a call!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Allison · Married on 06/19/2015

I choose Memory Keeper Photography because I liked the quality of the pictures i saw on her website. Also, I was very happy with the wedding packages that were offered. We did our engagement session at Longwood Gardens, which i recommend to anyone. The photos were used for our guest sign-in book and it turned out perfect! Maureen is great to work with. She is very nice, easy to work with and flexible. She had another wedding to go to after ours, but found a way to make it work. I am very thankful that she did because our wedding pictures are absolutely amazing. Looking them over to choose which ones are going to be in our album brings tears to my eyes and I'm having trouble deciding. Maureen is a great photographer and you would be lucky to have her! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Ave Marie · Married on 05/25/2013

I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful experience we had with this vendor. We dealt direclty with Maureen the owner, who helped us design an extraordinary package that fit our budget. We had an engagement photo session at our choice of location and met our second photographer, Paul. We received outstanding professional service and guidance. We now have photos of our special day with each other and our family and friends that we will look at for years to come. Special moments were captured so beautifully and most didn't even realize the photos were being taken. They are breathtaking! We recommend Memory Keeper Photography to all couples who want they're day captured by expereinced photographers with an artistic eye and reasonable pricing. Thank you Maureen and Paul! You are the best!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Heather · Married on 09/30/2011

I LOVE Maureen - I have used her before and after my wedding and will continue to hire her for anything a photographer is needed for. She is super sweet and makes sure you get what you want. Her pricing is phenomenal!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Thank you, sweetie! <3

Dawn · Married on 07/09/2011

Maureen did an awesome job photographing our wedding. She was very attentive to our needs and her professionalism and quality of work were excellent.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Memory Keeper Photography's reply:

Thank you sooooo much! It was such a joy being a part of your day!