Memories Video Production Reviews

42 | Altoona, PA

42 Reviews for Memories Video Production

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing video we will cherish forever!

We absolutely loved working with Zack! From the moment we reached out to him he was prompt to respond, friendly and easy going throughout the whole process! The day of the wedding he worked so well with the photographer and other vendors. He had our highlight video to us less than a month after the wedding (which we absolutely loved!!) Within a month and a half he sent over our USB containing all of the wedding coverage! 10/10! Would recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 07/02/2019

Emily S. · Married on 08/18/2018

Truly amazing

Zack did an amazing job filming our wedding. We couldn’t have chosen anyone better to work with. Just amazing

Kayla T. · Married on 08/04/2018

High quality work!

Zack was absolutely amazing! Not only was he very professional, but he made out of town wedding planning easy and stress free! His shots were unique and creative and he captured every moment perfectly! We have already looked back on our video and highlights several times and love sharing them with our friends and family! Being able to look back on these moments is priceless, and we were truly blown away with our experience with this company! We highly recommend them to be a part of your special day- it will honestly be the best investment you can make!

Dahlyn P. · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing experience!

I absolutely recommend Memories Wedding Videography... amazing to work with , super nice and awesome & great quality work. I am so pleased with my video! he really went above and beyond !😁👍 I'll probably watch my highlight video every day...lol!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Erin K. · Married on 06/30/2018

Zack filmed our wedding

Zack was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so professional and captured such great memories from our special day. He had our wedding video ready in 3 short months and we couldn’t happier with how it turned out! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Look no further for a wedding videographer!

Where do I even begin?! After researching MANY videographers, I stumbled upon the Memories Wedding Videography website and was instantly impressed with how professional and heartfelt all of Zack's videos were. Zack was the absolute best videographer I could have ever asked for. He was always prompt with communication, and answered any questions I could think of. He traveled pretty far to get to our venue in Elizabethtown, PA and arrived with the biggest smile on his face. He captured all of the moments I knew I wanted and all of the moments I didn't even think of that would be so meaningful to watch back after our wedding. He was never in your face or in the way but was always available and willing to go wherever to get job done. Not only did I cry when I watched the highlight video and full length video, my husband who NEVER cries started tearing up watching Zack's video of the best day of our life. Even our family members cried when watching the video because it was so beautifully done. He let us choose the songs that would go along with the video which added an extra special personalization to the whole package. Memories videography is very affordable and the quality is absolutely fabulous. So if you are trying to decide between videographers, My husband and I DEFINITELY recommend Memories Wedding Videography!

Giamarie · Married on 06/03/2018

Recommended

Absolutely beautiful video!!! We will always be able to cherish the best parts of our special day!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommend!

My husband and I were so pleased with our wedding video! Zack did an amazing job capturing every special moment of our big day. The wedding highlight reel was beyond amazing and we truly cherish it. He was so great to work with and is an experienced professional so you can expect nothing but quality from him. We weren’t sure at first if we could fit a videographer in our wedding budget but I’m so glad we did, it was worth every penny! I can’t recommend Memories Videography enough!

Kayla · Married on 08/05/2017

outstanding and creative

This by far was THE best money we spent on our wedding. He did an INCREDIBLE job captivating so many special memories that we can now cherish forever. Our day flew by and I'm so lucky we have this to look back on. His attention to detail and creativity are the by far leaps and bounds the best in the business! He even used a drone to capture over head shots and special moments with out friends/family. Hands down the most professional video I've ever seen!

Marissa · Married on 07/15/2017

If I could rate higher than 5 for all categories I would. I was so nervous about having a good quality video to remember our wedding day and Zack gave us a video that was beyond what I could have ever imagined. He was amazing to work with from start to finish and worked extremely well with our photographer! We are so proud to show our wedding video to family and friends and can’t wait to show it to our kids one day!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Zack was so amazing to work with. Our wedding video exceeded our expectations. He captured our entire day and all of the special moments. I am so happy that we chose memories videography. We now have an amazing video to watch every year on our anniversary.

Shaina · Married on 06/24/2017

Everything was perfect. Great and easy to work with.

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 05/27/2017

Zack was amazing to work with! The highlight film and video were more than we could have asked for! He captured all the memorable parts of our day and we couldn’t be happier knowing we can always replay our wedding! We highly recommend memories video production :)

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Excellent!

Zach was the perfect videographer for our special day! He was very professional and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding video! I would most definitely recommend Memories Wedding Videography!

• F

Fiona · Married on 05/07/2017

Zack did an amazing job on our wedding video, we especially loved the highlights one, which made me tear up when I watched it! He really captured the day's events immaculately, and was very professional and accommodating while we were running around getting ready for the big event. I can highly recommend his services to anyone who is looking for great quality and value for wedding videography! Thank you again for ensuring those memories will last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Nicole I. · Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful!

We were very pleased with our wedding video! Memories Videography did a great job of capturing our day and all the special moments

Jodie · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing, professional, highly recommended!

I can't begin to say how incredible memories videography was! The video they produced was absolutely spectacular. They were so professional the day of, I actually didnt even notice them for almost the entire wedding and reception. They went above and beyond getting unique shots and the quality of the video was astounding. My husband and I rewatch the video every anniversary and I cannot get enough of it. I would highly recommend them!

Natalie · Married on 06/25/2016

Zack was so nice and very professional. He did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kylynne · Married on 05/28/2016

I was so pleased with Memories Videography. They were so kind and professional. My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding video!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Alexa · Married on 01/23/2016

Zack was amazing to work with! I cannot recommend him highly enough! Very professional and easy going. The wedding video he made for me was beyond beautiful with very nice cover art as well. I will always be able to look back at my wedding day now thanks to Zack and the wonderful job he did. Even though my wedding was during a horrible snow storm, he still followed through and had a fun attitude the whole time! He always communicated with me promptly and kept me up to date on everything. Again, I highly recommend Zack and his team! Wonderful wonderful experience! Thanks again Zack(:

Sent on 10/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Zack was amazing and so helpful on my wedding day. It was great to have two people there to have different footage and they way he puts a video together is not like any other. He makes the video so interesting with incorporating music and photos throughout the day. So pleased with choosing him!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/15/2015

Zack was wonderful to work with. Very prompt at answering emails and very on top of the day when he was filming our wedding. I watch my wedding video every few months, he honestly did a wonderful job at capturing the moments. Highly suggested!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jerrica · Married on 08/08/2015

Memories did a 10 out of 5 on my wedding video! Pictures are wonderful, but nothing can compare to seeing and hearing your wedding day! No one recorded our first kiss, no one recorded my maid of honor speech, but Memories did! If I had not had Memories there I never would be able to see or hear those moments again! That's why it's so important to have a videographer. It allowed me to see my husband getting ready and Memories caught several moments I missed! They were flexible when I asked them to incorporate drone footage without hesitation. They were punctual about video return. It's a good thing, because I couldn't wait to see it! They do wonderful work and I hope they are available to do your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Janel · Married on 07/18/2015

Zak went above and beyond! His work is amazing! We loved our highlight and main video, he really captured the best day of our life from start to finish!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/28/2015

Excellent video work along with professionalism. I have had several very positive comments about the video. Excellent work!

Sent on 09/21/2016