Memories Wedding Planning Reviews

35 | Easley, SC

35 Reviews for Memories Wedding Planning

• Lindsey

Lindsey M. · Married on 06/10/2021

AWESOME coordinator and assistant!

Diane and her assistant were amazing and went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was flawless. They make the best team!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Katie D. · Married on 03/06/2021

Above and Beyond

Diane and her daughter are phenomenal at what they do. If you are looking for a team that will make your day run as smoothly as possible, then look no further. Leading up to my wedding day, Diane was so helpful with planning advice and suggestions for vendors, set-up, etc. On the big day, she stepped in and did EVERYTHING. My mom and I didn't have to worry about a thing. In fact, we had a miscommunication about when our wedding cake would be there. When they didn't show up on time, Diane had a back-up plan in place. She didn't even let us know about the issue until after they had a Plan B. This team went above and beyond, and I am so happy that I chose them to help plan and execute my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a stress-free wedding experience.

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Emily

Emily M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Best wedding planner!

Diane was perfect throughout our wedding planning experience and no matter what happened on our actual wedding date, she handled it like a professional and she helped me in every way to have a perfect and worry free wedding day! Could not ask for better!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Holly W. · Married on 10/31/2020

Perfect coordinator

All around amazing experience! Diane was always prompt, precise and on point! If you have any ideas, she will make it happen! She is full of knowledge of vendors and ideas and provides top notch service!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Kelly L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent!

We absolutely adored having Dianne as our planner! She is great at what she does!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding planner

Diane was great! Anytime I had a question, I would text her and she always got back to me within a reasonable amount of time! She was such a big help on the day of the wedding! I didn’t have to worry about anything because she was taking care of it. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Erin W. · Married on 09/19/2020

The perfect day!

Diane was so great! She had answers for everything and really listened to what I wanted. She brought to life the wedding of my dreams. She took care of everything on the big day and made our day so stress free. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Emily L. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best coordinator

Diane was the best coordinator from start to finish during our wedding planning process! She made our vision come to reality and then some. We didn't have to worry about anything. Memories Wedding Planning was amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Leslie · Married on 08/29/2020

Perfect and stress free

Absolutely wonderful experience! The day was perfect and stress free for me!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Katelyn J. · Married on 06/27/2020

Simply amazing!

Diane was amazing! My day would not have been half of what it was without all her amazing help. We were able to enjoy the day without having to worry about what was going on and things going wrong. I can’t recommend Diane enough!!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Callie

Callie P. · Married on 06/07/2020

Diane is amazing

Arran Farm, our venue, recommended Diane and it was one of the best decisions we made! She was so easy to work with and we loved her!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Lyndsey S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing Coordinator!

Diane with Memories Wedding Planning made our big day absolutely perfect! After planning and then having to change dates and completely replan everything, she was such a lifesaver and helped us make sure our wedding was everything we dreamed of and hoped for!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Leah S. · Married on 05/02/2020

Does it all!

Diane and her team were amazing! They took care of everything- made sure everything was in place, decorated exactly how I wanted it, kept the reception on track and just did an overall amazing job. I could not be more thankful for her and all she did to make sure our day was truly magical!! XO

Sent on 08/14/2020

Tiffany M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Best Coordinator ever!

Memories Wedding Planning made my day the absolute best it could be! Theh made every moment smooth and seamless! I couldn't have asked for a better day of coordinator! Can't say enough about them!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Savannah · Married on 11/20/2019

Day of Coordinator

Diane worked so hard making sure that our day was put together the way we envisioned and was so extremely helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She made planning a wedding during a global pandemic easy with her quick responses, helpful advice, and awesome personality. I would highly recommend her for any future couple to hire.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Bryanna · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding coordinator

Very helpful and very organized help the wedding day run so smooth

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Precia

Precia S. · Married on 11/05/2019

Arran Farms Wedding

Diane did a great job coordinating the events leading up to our daughter’s wedding weekend and the day went off without any major issues!! She even held off the rain! She know’s the venue and how things work best! Her assistant, Summer, was a great and fun addition to getting our day complete!! Would certainly recommend Diane to help with your special day!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/05/2019

Takes alot of the weight off

Hiring your planner should be the FIRST thing you do! Makes it much easier on you every step of the way. Especially the day before and of she is an amazing help!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Erin S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Coordinator for our needs and budget

Diane did everything we asked. She stated her opinions and let us voice ours. She did everything she could to make our desires possible even those she didn't think would work she made way for. She was there from start to finish and made sure everyone was well taken care of and they had what they needed.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Angie L. · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome and Professional

Great Team! Made everything run smoothly, and I didn't have to worry about the small details! They were awesome!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cynthia · Married on 05/25/2019

A very hard working professional

We had a barn wedding during a heat wave. Diane and her assistant worked all day long in the heat to make my daughters wedding perfect! It was wonderful because of a great coordinator! She is organized, professional, and gets things done when mom and brides nerves are on edge! Great experience!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

We enjoyed working Diane! She did a wonderful job helping us organize our vendors, and time line for the wedding. She also did an amazing job decorating our reception venue (Shirley Roe Cabaret Room). Definitely recommend Memories Wedding Planning!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Summer · Married on 01/01/2017

Weeding Coordinator

Literally anything that happened, Diane was there to fix it! Whether it was a broken earring or a groomsman’s pants 8inches too short, she was able to fix anything and make the day go smoothly! I definitely couldn’t have done any of it without her!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

Diane was amazing. I hired her for my "month of" weddding planner. She went above and beyond her duties as a planner. I had not only my family but even guests say how great she was. She was completely amazing and not overly expensive. There is no one else I'd ever recommend over her.

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/02/2016

Although we did not get to use Diane due to last minute changes(new venue provided planning), she was very patient and helpful. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016