Memories Wedding Planning Reviews

16 | Easley, SC

16 Reviews for Memories Wedding Planning

Tiffany Moon · Married on 11/30/2019

Best Coordinator ever!

Memories Wedding Planning made my day the absolute best it could be! Theh made every moment smooth and seamless! I couldn't have asked for a better day of coordinator! Can't say enough about them!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Bryanna · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding coordinator

Very helpful and very organized help the wedding day run so smooth

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Precia

Precia Shaw · Married on 11/05/2019

Arran Farms Wedding

Diane did a great job coordinating the events leading up to our daughter’s wedding weekend and the day went off without any major issues!! She even held off the rain! She know’s the venue and how things work best! Her assistant, Summer, was a great and fun addition to getting our day complete!! Would certainly recommend Diane to help with your special day!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/05/2019

Takes alot of the weight off

Hiring your planner should be the FIRST thing you do! Makes it much easier on you every step of the way. Especially the day before and of she is an amazing help!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Erin Sweatt · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Coordinator for our needs and budget

Diane did everything we asked. She stated her opinions and let us voice ours. She did everything she could to make our desires possible even those she didn't think would work she made way for. She was there from start to finish and made sure everyone was well taken care of and they had what they needed.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Angie Looper · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome and Professional

Great Team! Made everything run smoothly, and I didn't have to worry about the small details! They were awesome!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cynthia · Married on 05/25/2019

A very hard working professional

We had a barn wedding during a heat wave. Diane and her assistant worked all day long in the heat to make my daughters wedding perfect! It was wonderful because of a great coordinator! She is organized, professional, and gets things done when mom and brides nerves are on edge! Great experience!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

We enjoyed working Diane! She did a wonderful job helping us organize our vendors, and time line for the wedding. She also did an amazing job decorating our reception venue (Shirley Roe Cabaret Room). Definitely recommend Memories Wedding Planning!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

Diane was amazing. I hired her for my "month of" weddding planner. She went above and beyond her duties as a planner. I had not only my family but even guests say how great she was. She was completely amazing and not overly expensive. There is no one else I'd ever recommend over her.

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/02/2016

Although we did not get to use Diane due to last minute changes(new venue provided planning), she was very patient and helpful. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Tennille · Married on 05/27/2016

Diane is amazing! She loves her job and wants every bride and groom to have their dream wedding! She went above and beyond to help me have a beautiful and flawless wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything. She is very professional, responds quickly to emails and texts, and very accommodating. My mother and I enjoyed working with Diane and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Dreamshift Photography · Married on 05/03/2015

As a professional photographer of 8 years I've worked with many wedding planners, but none as accommodating as Memories Wedding Planning. Dianne and her staff made our job so easy and seamless all while catering to the Couple's every need, I was impressed by their level of professionalism and hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Diane was amazing!! Supportive and never lost focus of what I wanted my event to look like

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa Rosier · Married on 09/14/2019

Super helpful and very nice!

Diane is very accommodating and easy to work with! Everything turned out almost perfectly. We ran out of time the day of the wedding and some things weren't set up exactly as I wanted but overall it was a success. Diane's involvement took away some of the stress of coordinating everything myself.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kelli · Married on 10/24/2015

4.2
      2.0

I used this service for wedding day coordination since I had planned the wedding myself. The whole day was flawless and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Diane handled all the day of details and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/21/2015

3.8
      3.0

She was very responsive and nice. She did a great job setting up the reception area as asked. I did not feel she handled the reception schedule/flow as I had expected. I was also not impressed with how things were packaged up after the reception for my parents to handle.

Sent on 09/18/2016