Memories to Life Reviews

Memories to Life View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Chanlynn B. Married on 06/26/2021

Book now- absolute best service!

Memories to Life is absolutely incredible! The quality of the video that I received is better than I ever imagined. Drea always communicated with me so quickly and professionally and made sure that she was offering me the absolute best service. They stayed to capture every moment of my perfect day and we cannot recommend them enough. Since receiving my video, my grandma has had two strokes. The memories that Drea captured of her on our wedding day is absolutely priceless! We love our video and Drea is the perfect vendor to work with!
  • Suzani
    Suzani Married on 09/12/2020

Hidden gem

I’m so glad we stumbled upon this production company at a bridal fair. From day one they were so kind and caring. The beautiful videos they created for our daughter’s wedding were incredible and matched the personalities of the bride, groom, and the day spot on! We are double glad we booked Memories to Life as we had no guests at the wedding. That’s right; only the bride, groom, and immediate family. ‘Drea and her team were not any less professional than if we’d had the original 250 guests as planned pre-Covid. In fact they embraced the challenge and turned out a five star (and 5 tissue!) film!
  • Indya
    Indya S. Married on 10/26/2019

The A-Mayes-zing review #indya&RyanMayes

What a wonderfully blessed young woman. One of the most important parts of her business is that she works from her heart. Drea was a joyful and beautiful person to work with. She took her expertise of more than photography and captured  our experience and made our  memories to life. We were ecstatic to receive our video knowing it would exceed our expectations and it did just that.   The video was an expression of our wonderful day she did not miss any details. her incorporation of  music to video left us speechless. Drea and her mom worked beautifully together. I would highly recommend their services. They are more than just eyes  behind a camera.
  • Ajanae
    Ajanae S. Married on 08/03/2019

We love them

They did a great and beautiful job capturing every moment. We love them and love their work. We would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful and professional work done.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 07/21/2019

They are so awesome!

Drea and her mom were absolutely amazing! They caught so many special moments. The way they put our wedding day together as well as our engagements story truly captured the emotions behind the scenes! I would 10/10 recommend them.
  • ANA
    Ana M. Married on 07/14/2019

Service was Impeccable

My wedding unfortunately was postponed due to circumstances outside my control. Memories to Life still handled me with care and had the BEST customer service. The save the date video was done quickly and was a rave among our would be guests! I look forward to working with them when I do have my wedding.
    Sophia B. Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic!

Memories to Life was perfect!! They were reasonable and brought all of our memoirists to Life!!
  • Janine
    Janine S. Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!!

Andrea was absolutely the greatest during our wedding event! At first we were second guessing having a videographer but after we heard about Andrea and saw the quality of her work, we went for it! Let’s just say we have no regrets!!! We were so happy with the quality of her work. Her professionalism, promptness, and presentation of the final product was incredible! She certainly made our memories come to life!
    Catherine Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent and exciting! So much fun

I absolutely loved working with Drea and her mother! They were friendly, creative, punctual, supportive, and professional! They made our experience seem like a fairytale!!! I definitely recommend them for anyone needing a videographer!!!
    Nevella Married on 10/13/2018
    Working with the Memories to Life team was amazing. Drea made the session feel natural. The questions she asked to help my Fiancé and I tell our story were great. I absolutely love our engagement video. I honestly didn't know what to expect when we decided to do an engagement video instead of a traditional enagment photo shoot. The video was beyond anything I could have imagined, and exceeds whatever expectations I thought I had. The team was professional, thorough, and very nice. I would definitely use her again to capture and bring or future memories to life.
    Lashunda Married on 08/18/2018
    We shot our save the date video with Memories To Life and it turned out AMAZING! We had so much fun shooting and they made us feel really comfortable. We choose to do something different and they were able to bring it to life! I highly recommend them!
    Tracie S. Married on 08/08/2018

Our video story

By far this was the best and most memorable part of our wedding experience. Memories to Life took our vision and made it a movie! From consultation to execution, the professionalism was excellent. Our video was definitely the icing on the cake.
    Jasmine Married on 06/30/2018

Memories to Life have made my life!

OMG!!! Memories to Life have made my life. With a wedding you miss so much. I’m so thankful that these ladies were able to capture every aspect of our wedding rehearsal and wedding day!!! They have such a passion and eye for videography. The passion was visible throughout the entire film. It was such a blessing to find them at a bridal show I attended. They are very kind and professional ladies. They really touched me and my family just with there beautiful spirit. I would recommend Memories to Life for any event. Also they went out of their way to add extra things that wasn’t apart of my package. Not to mention the amazing discount I received due to that bridal show I attended. Needless to say Memories to Life made our wedding day complete!!!! This company and these ladies will always hold a special place in my heart. We are forever grateful thank you so much😘
    Antoinne Married on 05/28/2018
    Memories to Life was such a blessing to us. Their ability to capture the natural detail of our engagement video and our wedding was amazing. Wow, words can't express our gratitude for there wonderful, hands on and professional service. Our family wishes Memories to Life blessings and much success.
    Jamee Married on 12/27/2015
    We used Memories to life for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and we also had a video made. Everything was absolutely beautiful. They were more than perfect. The video still brings tears to my eyes. I highly recommend them.
    Lavonda Married on 06/25/2013
    Drea from Memories to Life has to be the most compassionate and fast thinking coordinating person I've ever come across. I've known her over 20 years and can tell you first hand that she has always had a special gift in her by putting together the most astonishing visuals. I want to prepare whoever that you will be overwhelmed with the most joyous emotions. Be prepared to get your Kleenex ready everytime you watch your special video of your beautiful memories because I guarantee you won't believe how many details she will capture that you weren't even aware of. Thanks Drea for giving me and my family the opportunity to have this token that we can forever look back on.
    Shatika Married on 03/31/2018
    My fiancé and I absolutely LOVED doing our save the date video. Drea took all of our ideas and came up with a wonderful concept that captured both of our personalities. The level of professionalism that she has was great and her editing skills were wonderful. I still tear up every time I watch the video and can’t believe that she was able to capture all of our love and put it on camera. Thank you so much for the great work that you did for us.