Memories in Time Photography Reviews

11 | Chaska, MN

11 Reviews for Memories in Time Photography

Christopher · Married on 09/08/2018

Cara was amazingly easy to work with. Laidback yet professional, serious when needed but warm and playful when capturing memories that will last a lifetime. We could not have worked with a better photographer on our wedding day. We sincerely appreciate Cara's caring attitude and unique perspective, and we look forward to seeing the final product from our special day!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Heather · Married on 06/14/2018

Cara was wonderful to work with, and so much fun. She was warm, funny, and professional. Our guests really enjoyed her, and we appreciated that she made the effort of memorizing the members of the wedding party's names ahead of time, that meant a lot to us, and made it so much easier when it came to positioning for photos! She also made sure to keep track of timing for us, so we didn't miss getting some amazing sunset photos. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Memories in Time Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather and Nate for giving me the honor of spending your wedding day with you! It was a truly delightful day!

elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

We were from out of town and Cara went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. She helped us find contacts for almost everything we needed and came to my hair and makeup practice session to make sure everything was going smoothly. She’s hard working and truly cares about her clients experience!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Memories in Time Photography's reply:

Elizabeth and Mark, it was truly a gift to me to spend the day with you and the boys. I'm so glad I was able to help make contacts for the vendors that were still needed. Thank you for putting your long distance trust in me! I deeply appreciate it!
    ~Cara

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Cara captured our wedding so beautifully and her photos embody the magic of our special day! Her personality is so bright and fun, yet she slowed us all down to ensure we captured all the photos the bride and groom wanted. She got to know our wedding party and close family by name very quickly! We received many positive compliments on our photographer choice. Her blog post of a sneak peek at our wedding photos was priceless with a personal, touching narrative. We highly recommend her and we look forward to working with her again in the future.

All our thanks,
    Mitch & Chelsea Huisman

Sent on 10/12/2017

James · Married on 07/07/2017

If you want to find someone who cares just as much about your wedding as you do, look no further than Cara and her team at Memories in Time. Cara was funny, personable, and warm, and she treated us like members of her own family rather than clients. The photos we received were top-notch, and we'll always have them to treasure and remember our special day.

If you're like me, you'll be worried that something might go wrong on your wedding day. That's a day you're supposed to experience, to enjoy, but you might be worried that you forgot something. You might be concerned that the caterers won't show (they did) or that the flowers will be wrong (they weren't), or that you got the time wrong (we didn't). Cara and her team were a solid, reassuring rock in the turbulence of the day. Cara's someone you can rely on. Afraid someone else is gonna propose at your reception? Cara's on it. Want to make sure you get that shot you've been envisioning since childhood? Say no more. Worried you'll look bad in your photos, like I thought I was? Cara will find your best angles, make you laugh, and give you magnificent photos that you'll always treasure. From the thousands of photos we got, there isn't one I dislike.

You'll spend a lot of time with your photographer on the day of the wedding. You'll see them before the ceremony for photos, they'll be when you're actually getting married, and they'll come to your reception. Rather than being intrusive, Cara seemed like she belonged there, just like any other part of the family. When you remember your wedding day, you'll remember your photographer, and I couldn't imagine it being anyone else; I'm so glad we used Cara and Memories in Time, because they made our day so special and gave us an album full of memories.

We'll use Cara for all of our special photos for the rest of our lives. She's warm and caring and genuine, and that's important on a big day. Cara's my photographer for life, and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

Cara was absolutely wonderful! Fun, laid back, and captured exactly what we wanted =)

Sent on 06/28/2017

Memories in Time Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I LOVED spending your wedding day with you, Sam and your friends and family!

karen · Married on 05/28/2017

Cara is incredibly creative but even more important, she is a fabulous human being. She guided us through a whole year wedding delay, coaching, counseling, mentoring through all kinds of difficulties. And when the wedding was rescheduled a year later, she simply said, "you are on my schedule for that whole day." And she was. And the photos are so beautiful. Cara is priceless. If you use her as a photographer, you will be so pleased.

Sent on 06/15/2017

I can not express enough what a great experience I had with Cara. She did an amazing job of capturing our special day capturing everything from our causal moments all the way until the last dance. Our day went by so fast and it's truly wonderful to have great photographs to look back and remember the day by! Cara is extremely professional, caring, creative and even went as far as learning our bridal party member names as well as our family....a truly outstanding photographer and person!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2013

Thank you again Ms. Winter! We still can't believe how you made our perfect day into such beautiful, incredible memories. Your attention to all the little details and making the different poses match our attitudes and love for each other shows in each and every frame you captured that. I can't wait until we start our family and we get to use your photography services for the newborn photos and also would love to get pregnancy photos. Thank you again for making memories of our special day so incredible!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Perry · Married on 12/21/2007

Cara and her staff were awesome, so glad we selected her over all our other choices. Cara kept in touch with us prior to our event and helped us plan out our big day. Cara is very professional but laid back as well, she rolls with the punches that every big event brings but will gently keep you on track when things are about to derail. I initially thought that her package was a little expensive but when we received the final product it was beyond expectations, definitely worth every penny. Cara and her staff are wonderful, they interacted with all my guest and you would have thought she was part of the family. I wish you all the best!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Memories in Time Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Perry! It was such an honor to be part of you and Susan's wedding day. And see, I told you the quality would be worth more than what you were spending! lol!

Amy · Married on 06/08/2014

Cara White-Winter, was our very special photographer at my daughters wedding in June 2014. Both my daughter and her husband are on the Autism spectrum. and the groom's father had also been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Any photographer who worked with them was going to have to understand the emotions and need for a gentle photographer. Cara was able to work with my daughters anxiousness, and need for comfort. Sadly, our grooms father, Dennis, passed away just one month before the wedding. The day of the wedding was very emotional, yet Cara was able to capture perfectly all of the mix of joy, peace and even sadness that marked this very special day. She helped our bride and groom to laugh and smile, and encouraged them to be silly as she took some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen. She captured them so perfectly, everyone who has seen the album has said "that is SO like them!". Cara became more than just a photographer that day. She became a lifelong friend.

Sent on 02/03/2015