Memories-In-Minutes Reviews

30 | Chicago, IL

30 Reviews for Memories-In-Minutes

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Kevin was awesome. The photo booth was a big hit with the guests and the photo album provided by Memories in Minutes will provide many fond memories.

I love how we were able to design our own photobooth strips that fit with our wedding theme. Communication was quick, and every guest in the booth got a strip! the quality of the photo strips were great, and the booth was very nice! A pleasure to have!

Sandra · Married on 11/13/2015

Our guest had a blast, everyone loved the Photo Booth. Plus each guest received their own photo strip no matter how many were in the party. My daughter received a memory book with every photo strip where the guest could write their best wishes.

Becca · Married on 10/03/2015

Memories in Minutes was SUCH a hit at our wedding! All of our guest had such a blast with the props and having a fun little favor to take home and display at the end of the night. They even made a scrapbook for my husband and I with a copy of each of the guests photos and a sweet note from everyone! It was honestly the best addition to our wedding! I can't recommend them enough, everyone was so professional and we didn't have to worry about a thing! They set up and took it all down on their own, they're the best of the best!

Tara · Married on 10/18/2014

Words can't express how awesome this vendor is. When my husband and I initially got engaged we were set on Memories-In-Minutes before we had any other vendors secured. I first experienced this awesome company at my girlfriend's wedding and I was certain I needed this at my wedding. After meeting the owners, we were certain this was the photobooth for us. It just so happens that my husband and I were very fortunate and won this photobooth on a facebook contest. We couldn't have been happier choosing Memories-in-Minute to service our event. They went above and beyond to ensure our guests got the most out of the photobooth and provided us with every copy of pictures taken. They are professional, affordable, and FUN doesn't even describe it. To be honest, I would rate 10 stars if I could. Kevin and Kristie, thank you for everything! Your photobooth has provided us with many hilarious memories of such a special time in our lives. It is my pleasure to refer Memories-In-Minutes to anyone!

Mark · Married on 06/29/2013

With all of the stress that comes with a wedding, using Memories In Minutes will eliminate a lot of them. They were there on time, were very professional and were worth every penny. You will be assured that all of your wedding guests have a great time at your reception.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2013

Memories-In-Minutes was AWESOME. They were attentive to my needs throughout the entire process, were flawless on the day of, and even had all of the photos posted online within a week. Also, the on-site representatives were fun and made the experience more enjoyable, the photos were great quality, and they worked hard to make the strips coordinate with the rest of our wedding. I truly can't say enough good things! I will recommend them again and again to anyone looking for a photobooth company.

Kevin and Kristi were amazing! We used Memories-in-Minutes for both our Save The Dates and reception and got compliments from just about every guest! We would recommend them to anyone needing a Photo Booth in NW Indiana.

Karen and John · Married on 11/03/2012

Kristy and her team are the best! We couldn't be more pleased and we would recommend them to anyone who needs a photo booth! The booth was great, the service was outstanding, and we couldn't be happier! Everyone is still talking about it and asking us about the booth vendor! The all inclusive package cost was much better as compared to other booth vendors offering much less for more money! We love looking through the scrapbook and we keep getting calls from those who want to see the photos online, but forgot how to do it! Thank you Memories-in-Minutes for helping to make our daughter's wedding reception all we had hoped for and more!

Kara · Married on 10/19/2012

Everyone loved the photobooth it was a huge hit!

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2012

they were awesome! One of my favorite parts of our wedding. The 2 workers were perfect! Soo personable and friendly! Quality pictures and great service. The one thing I had the most comments about on my wedding.

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

So much fun! All of our guests loved this and got to have a keepsake at the end of the night! We got a beautiful scrapbook to take home, too :)

Vicki · Married on 11/12/2011

My wedding date was actually 10-15-11, Great company! Best looking photo booth I have seen. It was great that everyone in the booth gets their own strip and one was added to a scrap book for us. We where so glad that we used them for our wedding, it was a great and fun addition to the reception.

Erin · Married on 11/05/2011

After researching several photo booth companies Memories In Minutes was the only company I found that offered every guest a photo strip. From the first phone call to the day of my wedding Kristi was so helpful and answered all of my questions. John and I are so happy how amazing the memory book turned out. The 2 photo booth attandents were really fun and very professional. The photo booth was set up early and was started on time. I am so glad I booked with Memories In Minutes.

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2011

Kristi and Kevin with Memories in minutes were awesome! They did our Save the dates, Thankyous as well as the photobooth itself. They were friendly to our guests and did a great job! A photobooth from memories in minutes is a must have at your wedding!!!!:)

Carrie · Married on 10/01/2011

Memories-in-Minutes was an absolutely perfect addition to our wedding reception! They were one of the few vendors that provided exactly what we thought we were getting - and it was an amazing product! All of the guests liked that they each received a copy of the photostrip that they were in (instead of having to share one amongst a group) and the photo book where the extra strip was placed and everyone signed around it is my favorite keepsake from the day. What's more - their price for all of this was incredibly reasonable! I'd recommend them over and over again!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2011

Memories-in-minutes was a HUGE hit at our wedding! It was so great that they made a copy of the stips for all the people in the booth as opposed to just two. Our on-site attendee was fantastic, patient and friendly, all while being professional. I am so happy with the results of the photo booth and so happy we booked with Memories-in-minutes.
    Thank you!

Cathy · Married on 09/03/2011

Memories-in-Minutes was wonderful to work with! I contacted a few photo booths and they had the best prices and were easiest to work with. I got responses right away. Once we started planning the services, Kristi was great about giving options and examples. They did our place cards which turned out wonderful. They did a beautiful job on the memory book, and it's a great keepsake. They were so happy and pleasant with all of our guests, who had a wonderful time! We got so many compliments on the photo booth. I have been recommending them to everyone!

• Z

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2011

Memories in Minutes was fantastic and easy to work with from start to finish. They accommodated my work schedule during our initial phone conversation and responded quickly to emails. We were able to create a unique logo/monogram to put at the bottom of our photo strips, and the entire process was very easy.

Their photo booth itself was great, and allowed for small intimate photos as well as large (and I'm talking 16+ people) photos. They managed the Memory Book for us, gluing in each strip and allowing our guests to write notes to us next to their pictures. Looking through the Memory Book the day after the wedding was a major highlight for us.

This was the best decision I made for the entire wedding, and we got so much great feedback from our guests telling us how much they loved the photo booth.

Highly recommended!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2011

Having Memories-in-Minutes at my wedding was the best decision I made! I decided in a photo booth over a videographer. Before the wedding my soon to be husband couldn't grasp the concept of having a photo booth at our wedding, but once the day came he is the one who enjoyed it the most!
    We had our ceremony and recpetion at the same venue, so this allowed our guests some entertainment while they waited for dinner and dancing. It also provide entertainment during the reception, since we had such a big guest list (280+ people).
    I decided to pay a little extra to have them take care of the escort cards/favors which were picture frames for each guest to fit their photo strip in. This was well worth the extra cost (which $0.30 cheaper per person than what I budgeted for) because they let me pick my colors and design of what each would look at (I had about 6 options!)
    I was also sent home with a scrapbook full of all the strips from the wedding that my guests had sign, and that was what I was looking forward to looking at most the next day.
    About a week later I got a DVD of all the strips in strip form, as well as individual picture form, which is great!

The ONLY thing I would have done differently was to have the DJ make an annoucement to all the guests, because I had several couples who did not make it in, one being my parents (however my husbands great-grandmother did make it in!)

I have 4 friends getting married next year and I have already highly suggested MIM to them all!

Lisa · Married on 02/05/2011

We used Memories-In-Minutes Photo Booths at our wedding. It was a huge hit with our guests and I love the memory book with the pictures we now have. I will definitely be recommending them.

Danielle · Married on 01/15/2011

This was the HIT of our reception. Having a photo booth really set our party apart from all the other weddings we have been to lately. It was so much fun, my grandma can't stop talking about how much fun it was and how they had these in the "old days" and they'd get their pictures in a photo booth. The attendants were great, they kept the line moving, and made us a beautiful scrapbook. As the newly married Mr. and Mrs. it is hard to interact with all your guests since you are so busy with the cutting of the cake, pictures, first dance, etc. Having the scrapbook was a great way to show up the guests all had a great time. I would say this was some of the best money we spent on our wedding. We were very happy with Memories In Minutes!

• beth1125

Elizabeth · Married on 01/07/2011

I could not have been happier with our photo booth! It was such a huge hit and it allowed us to capture so many memories that wouldn't have been possible otherwise. It served as entertainment and a favor for guests as well. I will definitely be recommending memories-in-minutes to all of my engaged friends!!

• User2019044 · event on: 09/30/2011

Memories in Minutes just MADE our event. They had everything set up - ready to go just when we needed it, cleaned up like it was never there. Their level of professionalism was remarkable (even at such a late hour). They helped, offered ideas...

Shellie · event on: 09/30/2011

Memories-in-Minutes provided their services for our 20th class reunion. I was the Chair of this event and Kristi couldn't have been more helpful or sweet to work with. Everyone had their picture taken with old friends from high school. Personally, my 2 best friends from high school and I laughed so hard while we were taking our pictures we had tears in our eyes! I know everyone loved the online piece of the package as well. Such a fun and innovative add on for any party or setting...I would highly recommend Memories-in-Minutes to anyone!