Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental Reviews

69 | Knoxville, TN

69 Reviews for Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental

The costumes and signs were fun and well liked. Would have been nice to have a mirror for guest to see themselves before stepping into booth. We have had a very rainy season this summer. I would suggest owner invest in canopy to protect equipment when working at outdoor venues.
    Guest were delighted to take pictures and seemed very entertained and anxious to participate. The memory book with intimate notes was wonderful for the newly married couple. I will be recommending the photo booth to my friends.

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • User4291959 · 2+ years ago

A lot of fun to have at a wedding! People have so much fun with it and love dressing up and being silly with it!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Laura · Married on 06/05/2014

This was definitely the highlight of our wedding! Everyone loved it & we loved our scrapbook! Betsy went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Aleena · Married on 05/24/2014

Betsy was wonderful to work with, and the photobooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding! It was so great to go through the photo guest book after the wedding! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Memories in a Flash! They even came prepared with a fan! They had sooo many great props, and they took care of everything! I literally had to do nothing! Which is nice come crunch time! Thank you Betsy!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Karen · Married on 04/12/2014

The booth was absolutely amazing. It was the perfect addition to the wedding reception. Betsy did such a wonderful job with getting everyone through there. The guests had so much fun dressing up and being silly. Besides the groom and Bride, her booth was the talk of the night. Everyone LOVED it.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/25/2014

They were entertaining and professional. They added great entertainment that was a hit with all ages. I will use this company again for other events!!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/28/2013

The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception. Our album filled quickly and we had to add extra pages. The props were used by all and it has been so much fun to see them posted and tagged on many facebook pages. Betsy was professional and fun. I would recommend her again without any reservations. She was easy to reach with questions and let us know when she had arrived as we had the wedding at a different place from the reception. She was helpful in selecting the photo strips and allowed us to try several options before picking a final choice. She worked very well with out DJ and photographer. It was a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/14/2013

FABULOUS service! All of my guests complemented the quality of the photo booth and said it was the highlight of our reception. It was a blast and definitely worth the money.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

Betsy was easy to contact when I needed something and was very easy to work with. She was at the location to set up early which helped with peace of mind. Along with Betsy being great, the photo booth came with a large amount of props. She was overall wonderful, and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photo booth for any event!

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • User3619517 · 2+ years ago

THIS COMPANY IS SO AWESOME! very sweet and respectful and made the expierence VERY fun!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Betsy and her team are fantastic! She was always eger to help in anyway she could and responded to emails very quickly. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect, including shopping for a scrapbook that matched my colors! Her efforts were noticed by all my family and friends and I will use her again for any and every event I attend!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2013

Great photo booth! Betsy was fast and prompt and worked with me prior to the wedding to get the pictures and border just like I wanted them. The photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding - everyone loved it! Great props!! I loved that I received the photo album along with the CD of my images that night! So fun to take back with my on the card ride home and laugh at before I left for my honeymoon. Book Memories in a Flash today - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ms. Allison is prompt, courteous, and goes above and beyond to make your event extra special! This was our first wedding in our family, but second event in have used her services. My daughter opted for no guest book but instead enjoyed and cherishes her Memories In A Flash keepsake!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2013

I had a blast using memories in a flash photo booth. Every one that attended said that it was so much fun and a great ideal. I would use them again for future parties. I will also put their name out there if anybody ask me ideals for any type of occasion. They done an amazing job. Betsy is so sweet and very easy to get along with. Thanks for letting us use you.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Victoria · Married on 07/19/2013

This was one of the best ideas for a wedding, and I totally recommend the guestbook - it is a wonderful thing to remember your guests! The attendants were very friendly and helpful - and the custom design was very cute!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Christine · Married on 06/22/2013

We loved working with MIF!!!! Betsy was so easy to work with and did everything we asked for without question!!! Our guests kept commenting on how helpful and nice the photo booth attendants were and what a good idea the photo booth was! The scrapbook that the attendants put together for us, with help from our guests was one of our favorite keepsakes from the day, and since we got to go home with it that night, it was something fun to look through as we recovered the next day!!! I wish I was getting married again so I could use them again!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/15/2013

Betsy was wonderful!! I was so pleased with my service and products I received!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 05/25/2013

Our guests have been sharing how much fun our wedding was with the great photo booth! Betsy Allison was wonderful to work with and we highly recommend Memories in a Flash. The props are great and the photo booth is spacious. When the Newlyweds looked at their album following their honeymoon they were laughing delightfully and sharing positive comments!!!! We are all so happy we have such great memories from our experience!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Emily · Married on 05/18/2013

Memories in a Flash was the biggest hit at my reception!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Talor · Married on 05/11/2013

My guests LOVED the photo booth!! Every time I looked over there, there was always people in line! It was so fun!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Dawn · Married on 04/27/2013

This was totally AWESOME -- very professional and great PR --- was a rainy day and they worked w/ it!
    Everyone enjoyed -- were still in line to get pix taken when their time was up they stayed much past the time we booked them for.

Extra special personalities and lots of fun!!! --Felt like part of the guests.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2013

This made my wedding night! The photo booth was exactly what I wanted to have perfect memories of all my guests that I could have to keep forever! The staff was professional and so great with everyone! Would definitely recommend and would use again!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Lyndon · Married on 03/31/2013

Betsy and crew were tops! This is the best photo booth ever!!! Our guests had a blast, the bride and groom loved the album and notes. Lots of great props. I have seen other photo booths by other vendors, this one takes the cake. In addition we were given a DVD of all the pictures taken. They were flexible in extending the time - as guests were having so much fun doing it. This made many memories at the reception. All guests were offered pictures (for instance if 6 were in the booth, Betsy would print 6 or 8 picture strips) + one for the album for the bride and groom.

Five Star service and quality.

Thanks again!

Lyndon Gallimore

Sent on 04/04/2013

kelley · Married on 02/23/2013

Everything was great! The guests had a great time - the props were great - and the pictures turned out amazing! We love our photo book!

Sent on 03/13/2013

The photo booth was the highlight of the reception. EVERYONE had their photo made and the bride and groom posted all the photos on Facebook so all guests could enjoy the photos. Betsy and her staff were so accommodating - guests remarked how much fun they had and how nice Betsy and her staff were to work with.

Sent on 09/14/2012