69 Reviews for Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental

Enclosed Booth (2)
Prints (2)
Props (2)
60 Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental Reviews

We have used this company twice for school functions and we were very happy with both experiences. Will absolutely use again!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++

Profile Picture kristi, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Betsy is wonderful to work with and provides a very fun and professional photo booth experience. I highly recommend her. The photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding for my daughter.

Profile Picture Patti, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful photo booth! All of our guests loved it. The pictures from the photo booth were a great way for everyone to remember the night and a great way to entertain guests. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had not originally planned to have a photo booth at my wedding, but WOW... I'm so glad that I did! Betsy and her team were AWESOME, the guests had a BLAST with it, and now I have a scrapbook with all of the pictures and messages from the evening. I highly recommend Memories in a Flash for your wedding or event! :-)

Profile Picture Beth, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Betsy is the best! The guests raved over the fun they had with the photo booth. The props were amazing. So many great memories captured:)!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Betsy was awesome! All of the guest had a blast with her photo booth and the best part is that she makes you a scrap book with all the guest photos as a guest book. We just got to look at it and it's hilarious!! We love it! The second best part of this service is that they customize your background to make it one of a kind for your special day! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/21/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was in love with the work they did at my wedding. Custom strip design many, many awesome props. They even made Gerald and I a scrapbook of all the pictures taken. I highly recommend them. Amazing people

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Betsy has a large variety of fun props. Have really enjoyed the CD with every photo taken as well as the photo album with comments from guests! Had so much fun I didn't realize how many times I visited the booth with family and friends!
(Mom of the Groom)

Profile Picture Elaine, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Betsy was so great to work with - very helpful and professional! Everything she provides is top notch quality, and as a cherry on top, she's super sweet too!

Profile Picture User5576452, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Betsy is absolutely amazing!!! Her photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding!!! I loved getting our scrapbook back at the end of the night! She worked so hard to make my guest have a wonderful experience, even though it was over 100 degrees outside! I highly recommend Memories in a Flash to everyone!!! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was the best part of the wedding! The ladies were professional, patient with our smaller guests, excellent to work with on payment and provided excellent communication!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memories in a flash was amazing! We had them at our May 23 wedding this year and everything went perfect! Betsy is very easy to work with and makes sure everything turns out perfect. Even when I couldn't tell her what design I wanted on our photo strips, she made sure we kept trying for something different until I found something I loved! The scrapbook is a MUST, it's so fun to look at all the pictures everyone took that you didn't get to see! We enjoyed every minute of it and would recommend this photo booth company to anyone. Thanks for all the hard work and fun times!
The Standridges

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mandy, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Was so great with getting our wedding guest to participate in the photo booth.
It makes the best memories last a life time. Everyone loved all the pictures.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome to work with!!! We used this service for an 8th grade prom and the kids loved it!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I tried to do 5 stars but it wouldn't let me!!!! Betsy was great!!! This was such a hit, I love looking at all of the pics that everyone took!! We had a great time with this and so glad we decided to do it!!! We were unsure about it at first but it was definitely worth it and would recommend anyone found it!!

Profile Picture Jammie , 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memories in a Flash Photo Booth was the best decision I made for our wedding. Betsy is amazing! My guests LOVED the photo booth and we LOVED the scrapbook(which was our guest book). This was the best wedding favor for our guests. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone had a wonderful time at the wedding.
The Photo Booth was a blast!
Everyone enjoyed it!
We will definitely book another event in the future.

Profile Picture Pam, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and flexible! All of the guests at our daughter's wedding reception had so much fun with the photo booth! Most went back multiple times! Would definitely recommend Betsy and Memories in a Flash to anyone considering a photo booth for their next special event!

Profile Picture Noreen, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lots of fun! Excellent service. I would highly recommend Memories in a Flash photo booth.

Profile Picture User4478205, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memories in a Flash photobooth is amazing my friends and family loved them. They made my wedding extra special and I am so happy I picked them and the photo book they give makes it to where the memories last a lifetime. She even put locks and keys in mine because the theme of my wedding was you are the key to my heart and that makes it extra special also. Thank you so much for doing my wedding.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memories in a Flash worked so well with my friends and family I could not have asked for a better photobooth. Thank you so much Betsy.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was the hit of the party. Everyone used it repeatedly, and the album provided to the guests of honor has given them immense pleasure.

Several people have asked me if they can get extra copies of the strips. If they can, please let me know.

I would like to have a receipt in a form that my computer will accept.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. Betsy was an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely responsive and helpful which always makes the planning process much easier. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone planning an event. She is absolutely AMAZING to work with.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Memories in Flash during my wedding reception because my husband and I wanted a picture guest book versus a traditional guest book. Memories in a Flash were great to work with and ended up being the highlight of the reception. Guests had so much fun using the photo booth that Memories in a Flash ended up staying an extra hour or so to accommodate everyone. I highly recommend to not only consider using a photo booth at your next party or reception, but to definitely use Memories in a Flash.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great! It made my dauther wedding wonderful. Everybody love it! It was a big hit. And the service was great.

Profile Picture delores, 7/26/14, 1 Review