Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental Reviews

69 | Knoxville, TN

69 Reviews for Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental

kristi · Married on 04/29/2017

We have used this company twice for school functions and we were very happy with both experiences. Will absolutely use again!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++

Sent on 03/05/2018

Patti · Married on 07/16/2016

Betsy is wonderful to work with and provides a very fun and professional photo booth experience. I highly recommend her. The photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding for my daughter.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

Wonderful photo booth! All of our guests loved it. The pictures from the photo booth were a great way for everyone to remember the night and a great way to entertain guests. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Beth · Married on 07/08/2016

I had not originally planned to have a photo booth at my wedding, but WOW... I'm so glad that I did! Betsy and her team were AWESOME, the guests had a BLAST with it, and now I have a scrapbook with all of the pictures and messages from the evening. I highly recommend Memories in a Flash for your wedding or event! :-)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Leigh · Married on 05/21/2016

Betsy is the best! The guests raved over the fun they had with the photo booth. The props were amazing. So many great memories captured:)!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Mary · Married on 05/21/2016

Betsy was awesome! All of the guest had a blast with her photo booth and the best part is that she makes you a scrap book with all the guest photos as a guest book. We just got to look at it and it's hilarious!! We love it! The second best part of this service is that they customize your background to make it one of a kind for your special day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

I was in love with the work they did at my wedding. Custom strip design many, many awesome props. They even made Gerald and I a scrapbook of all the pictures taken. I highly recommend them. Amazing people

Sent on 06/13/2016

Elaine · Married on 03/12/2016

Betsy has a large variety of fun props. Have really enjoyed the CD with every photo taken as well as the photo album with comments from guests! Had so much fun I didn't realize how many times I visited the booth with family and friends!
    (Mom of the Groom)

Sent on 06/13/2016

Betsy was so great to work with - very helpful and professional! Everything she provides is top notch quality, and as a cherry on top, she's super sweet too!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/25/2015

Betsy is absolutely amazing!!! Her photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding!!! I loved getting our scrapbook back at the end of the night! She worked so hard to make my guest have a wonderful experience, even though it was over 100 degrees outside! I highly recommend Memories in a Flash to everyone!!! :)

Cynthia · Married on 06/27/2015

This vendor was the best part of the wedding! The ladies were professional, patient with our smaller guests, excellent to work with on payment and provided excellent communication!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Mandy · Married on 05/23/2015

Memories in a flash was amazing! We had them at our May 23 wedding this year and everything went perfect! Betsy is very easy to work with and makes sure everything turns out perfect. Even when I couldn't tell her what design I wanted on our photo strips, she made sure we kept trying for something different until I found something I loved! The scrapbook is a MUST, it's so fun to look at all the pictures everyone took that you didn't get to see! We enjoyed every minute of it and would recommend this photo booth company to anyone. Thanks for all the hard work and fun times!
    The Standridges

Sent on 06/07/2015

Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you so much, Mandy! You, and your friends and family were a pleasure to work with. It was my honor to be part of your wedding celebration. Many blessings to you and Josiah!

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Was so great with getting our wedding guest to participate in the photo booth.
    It makes the best memories last a life time. Everyone loved all the pictures.

Kristi · Married on 05/02/2015

Awesome to work with!!! We used this service for an 8th grade prom and the kids loved it!!

Cindy · Married on 11/08/2014

Memories in a Flash Photo Booth was the best decision I made for our wedding. Betsy is amazing! My guests LOVED the photo booth and we LOVED the scrapbook(which was our guest book). This was the best wedding favor for our guests. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Nicole · event on 10/30/2014

Betsy was wonderful to work with! She had an awesome photo booth with a lot of fun props. She was a delight to work with & made things very easy for me.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Pam · Married on 10/18/2014

Everyone had a wonderful time at the wedding.
    The Photo Booth was a blast!
    Everyone enjoyed it!
    We will definitely book another event in the future.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Noreen · Married on 10/10/2014

Very professional and flexible! All of the guests at our daughter's wedding reception had so much fun with the photo booth! Most went back multiple times! Would definitely recommend Betsy and Memories in a Flash to anyone considering a photo booth for their next special event!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Lots of fun! Excellent service. I would highly recommend Memories in a Flash photo booth.

Bethany · Married on 09/14/2014

Memories in a Flash photobooth is amazing my friends and family loved them. They made my wedding extra special and I am so happy I picked them and the photo book they give makes it to where the memories last a lifetime. She even put locks and keys in mine because the theme of my wedding was you are the key to my heart and that makes it extra special also. Thank you so much for doing my wedding.

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 09/14/2014

Memories in a Flash worked so well with my friends and family I could not have asked for a better photobooth. Thank you so much Betsy.

Donna · Married on 09/13/2014

The photo booth was the hit of the party. Everyone used it repeatedly, and the album provided to the guests of honor has given them immense pleasure.

Several people have asked me if they can get extra copies of the strips. If they can, please let me know.

I would like to have a receipt in a form that my computer will accept.

Chelsea · Married on 08/30/2014

Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. Betsy was an absolute pleasure to work with and extremely responsive and helpful which always makes the planning process much easier. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone planning an event. She is absolutely AMAZING to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2014

I used Memories in Flash during my wedding reception because my husband and I wanted a picture guest book versus a traditional guest book. Memories in a Flash were great to work with and ended up being the highlight of the reception. Guests had so much fun using the photo booth that Memories in a Flash ended up staying an extra hour or so to accommodate everyone. I highly recommend to not only consider using a photo booth at your next party or reception, but to definitely use Memories in a Flash.

Sent on 10/23/2014

delores · Married on 07/26/2014

It was great! It made my dauther wedding wonderful. Everybody love it! It was a big hit. And the service was great.

Sent on 08/18/2014