Memories by Maria Photography Reviews

50 | Hamilton Township, NJ

50 Reviews for Memories by Maria Photography

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Maria was perfect to work with. From meeting her, to scheduling engagement photo sessions, to the wedding day, we were in contact with her the whole time and she captured our day beautifully. I cried looking at the photos! She’ll be my family’s photographer for years to come.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

So glad you chose Memories by Maria photography to capture your day. You and Matt are such a delight and you better keep in touch!! :)

julie · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I cannot express how happy we are with Maria's photographic eye, professionalism and expertise! I'm not always comfortable with having my photo taken but from our initial meeting, she had this warmth about her that made me feel so at ease and confident that we hired the right person to capture those special moments from our wedding. Her fun personality also lends to relaxing you for a more natural, real feel moment as seen in the the pictures. So far, we've only seen the photos I've attached but I cannot wait to see what else she's captured of our day! We highly recommend Maria and will certainly reach out to her again for additional photo shoots in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Their day was perfect! I enjoyed capturing their special day.

Laura · Married on 03/26/2018

Maria was incredible from the moment we starting the planning process. She was so accommodating and flexible. We planned a surprise wedding and her help, advice, and confidence was immeasurable. The event went off without a hitch and we were receiving compliments about Maria from our family and guests without even seeing a single picture. But once we did see those pictures.....OH MY GOODNESS! She nailed every moment and we had so much fun while doing it! We will be using Maria for every big life moment in our future and have been recommending her to all of our friends (several asked for her info already.)

Thanks Maria for everything!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Laura and Jimmy's wedding was beautiful and I was honored to be chosen to capture their memories!

Patty · Married on 11/11/2017

I had a wonderful experience using Memories by Maria Photography. Maria was a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and detailed. She made taking pictures not feel like a chore. She had great ideas for photos and also made it fun. I would recommend Memories by Maria for all your special occasions!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

I enjoyed photographing your wedding day and your engagement photos are some of my favorites. You and Louie are two sweet people that deserve the very best. I said it to you on your wedding day that I truly felt the love that surrounded you by your family and friends. Lots of love, laughter and happiness to the two of you.

Kim · Married on 11/10/2017

If you are looking for perfection, then look no further!! We booked Maria to do our wedding photography based on the referral of some friends that had used her for family photos. We met with her for engagement photos, so we could all get to know each other a little better before our big day. I could immediately tell that Maria had “an eye” for unique and special touches, based on the various settings she chose and ideas she incorporated into our pictures. We loved her work immediately. If you are looking for someone to capture your memories perfectly and naturally (not with “staged” shots), then look no further. Maria recently photographed our evening wedding in November, and was able to work with the setting and lighting to capture our day beautifully. She became familiar with both our church setting and our venue, and immediately located unique settings to capture amazing photos. She’s extremely talented, easy to work with, and very professional. We look forward to using her for family photos in the near future.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for the kind words. I loved your wedding day and your wedding photos are some of my favorites. You were a beautiful bride!! Please keep in touch. I would love to continue to photograph your new journey together!
  • I

Ines · Married on 09/22/2017

Maria is an amazing photographer . She really values her work . I would hire her over and over again.. would recommend for any event . She does amazing work ..

Sent on 10/03/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

You two were such a great couple to work with!! I enjoyed your engagement session and loved being there to capture your wedding day. Lots of love, laughter and happiness to you and I hope to see you in the future!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Maria was so nice & took great pictures! We are very pleased with our pictures!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Michelle i enjoyed being part of your I do again ceremony! It was the perfect day to get married at the beach.

Kristina · Married on 07/22/2017

Maria was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so flexible and accommodating to everything we wanted not only for our wedding day, but our engagement photo session as well! She is so easy to work with and hands down one of the friendliest vendors I dealt with on my wedding day. She managed to capture every moment and photo I could have possibly wanted. She exceeded any expectations that I had and we will definitely be using her for any photography needs we may have in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Kristina and Bernie, you were a delight to work with. I enjoyed getting to know you two while we walked the nature trails during your engagement session. I was glad that I was able to plan a visit to the venue with you. And at our last meeting we ironed out all the details and I know that made you relax. Your wedding day was beautiful and despite a little rain we got every shot you wanted, even the sparkler exit. Lots of love, laughter and happiness!
  • W

William · Married on 06/23/2017

Thank you Maria for capturing our wedding so beautifully! Thank you for being so accommodating with our customized package. Normally, we are both shy in front of the camera but you made it so easy and fun for us and everyone else. You were a true pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Maria to anyone in need of a photographer. We will definitely be using your services again in the future for any photography needs!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you. You and Ashley were a delight to work with as well. I enjoyed being part of your day and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Audra · Married on 06/17/2017

Maria is wonderful to work with! Every shot turns out beautifully! She is never rushed and always has the best ideas!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

It seemed like yesterday I was meeting with Audra and Jonathan about their wedding. We had to wait for the rain to stop the day of their engagement session. It was worth the wait because the colors were gorgeous and we got some great shots. Although their plans changed we were still able to get all the timeline and shot list worked out. Their wedding venue was perfect and we had fun watching Audra's daughter add her own spark to the wedding ceremony. Our plans for sunset photos worked out and we got some beautiful shots. Lots of love and happiness to these two.

Sharon · Married on 06/17/2017

Maria's attention to detail is first class and her work speaks for itself!!! From short phone calls or little messages, to taking the time out to meet us at the venue, her ideas & services were exceptional.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

This wedding was fun and I enjoyed the couple! The outdoor ceremony was beautiful and I loved the area we had around the venue for photos. Even though we didn't get a pretty sunset the photos just before dusk were perfect. Much happiness to Sharon and Jim.

Colleen · Married on 01/06/2017

Maria was a true professional. Not only are her photographs awesome, but she is a joy to work with. She captured every shot we requested and more.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

I was excited to capture this reception for Colleen's son and daugther in law. There was much love in the room and I enjoyed being part of the celebration.

Carissa · Married on 11/05/2016

My Husband and I used Maria as our photographer for our wedding and we loved working with her!! Her photos are a great price and worth it! Included in our package was our engagement photos and they also came out so beautiful! We were extremely happy with all of our photos! She is willing to work around your schedule as well and is willing to help! I would definitely recommend Maria as your photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Perfect couple, perfect day. We had a blast at their wedding and I was happy to capture their wedding memories.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

All around perfect exerience

Maria was so accommodating to our needs when our big wedding was postponed by Covid. Our photos came out beautiful and were sent to us pretty quickly.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

I was so happy to photograph your wedding on your original day!! Can't wait to your big party next year!

Susan · Married on 07/30/2016

Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. She did everything she could to ensure that everything was exactly how we wanted it, down to the last detail. Her photos are beautiful, she has incredible attention to detail and her prices are phenomenal. I would recommend her to anyone, and I definitely will be using her services again in the future!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

I love working with you two. You were so sweet and so much in love it showed in all the photos. We had a fun time at your engagement session at the park. We drank lots of coffee at Starbucks getting all the timeline worked out but it was worth not having to worry about it the day of your wedding. Your wedding day was beautiful and remember blessed is the bride that it rains on! Much happiness to the two of you.

Krista · Married on 07/23/2016

Maria made us feel so relaxed. It was like we weren't even taking photos. The pictures came out beautiful. We are so happy to have such great memories...and photos of our celebration with family and friends! Thank you so much for a job well done!

Krista & David

Sent on 01/10/2017

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Krista, you and Dave were a pleasure to work with. I am so glad you have enjoyed your photos. Thank you for choosing Memories by Maria Photography!

Breanne · Married on 04/30/2016

Maria was excellent for all of our photography needs from engagement to our wedding!! All of our pictures came out beautiful, and we are more than happy with them! She is very talented, and an all around nice & genuine person! Maria was very accommodating to any poses we wanted to do/try and was just very flexible with everything! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2015

Amazing and very talented. Does wonders with outdoor scenery. Not only a photographer but a true artist. Pleasant personality and very professional. Takes the time to know her clients. Large quantity of quality photos that will not break your budget. Would recommend her for all reasons, seasons, or celebrations.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Shannon for the kind words. You and Matt were truly such a nice couple it made my job very easy. I hope to see both of you in the future.

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2015

Maria photographed our June 2015 wedding and we couldn't be happier with the beautiful memories we have in our pictures and album. She was great to work with and very professional. I would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to submit a review. I enjoyed your wedding and I am so happy that you two enjoy your photos. I hope to see you in the future.

Teri · Married on 06/12/2015

Couldn't have asked for a more personable and genuine person. Extremely professionsal yet very comfortable to work with. We would highly recommend Maria.. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Teri , you and Brian were a joy to work with. From the moment we met I knew that you two were a special couple. I am so glad I was able to capture your special day for you.

Christine · Married on 05/31/2015

If you are looking for a flexible, friendly, sincere, and professional photographer, Maria is it. She willingly hiked approximately 1/4 of a mile to a waterfall in a state park where we wanted to have our wedding photos taken. I'm sure the lighting was not ideal due to the dappled sunlight and shade caused by the trees but the photos turned out great. We were so pleased with them and her, and how quickly we received the photos. We would certainly recommend her.

Sent on 08/15/2016

nikol · Married on 09/27/2014

Maria was a pleasure to work with! She had the sample pictures on her website ready to see in a week. Very professional to work with and reasonable too!! Will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 01/20/2016

marissa · Married on 04/26/2014

She did an amazing job. I had a lot of fun working with her and the pictures turned out great.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Marissa, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You and Jason's wedding will always be a special one.

Sara · Married on 08/24/2013

I would highly recommend Memories by Maria!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

Maria was very flexible when it came to my photography for my wedding day. I needed to make adjustments many different times and she made it work! She was quick with getting my prints finished and also very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Ashley and Mike, you two are such a cute couple. I enjoyed the wedding planning with you and so glad that it all turned out beautiful. I hope to see you two in the future.