Memories by Maria Photography Reviews

Memories by Maria Photography 5
Memories by Maria Photography 6
Memories by Maria Photography 7

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2015

Maria photographed our June 2015 wedding and we couldn't be happier with the beautiful memories we have in our pictures and album. She was great to work with and very professional. I would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to submit a review. I enjoyed your wedding and I am so happy that you two enjoy your photos. I hope to see you in the future.

Teri · Married on 06/12/2015

Couldn't have asked for a more personable and genuine person. Extremely professionsal yet very comfortable to work with. We would highly recommend Maria.. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Teri , you and Brian were a joy to work with. From the moment we met I knew that you two were a special couple. I am so glad I was able to capture your special day for you.

Christine · Married on 05/31/2015

If you are looking for a flexible, friendly, sincere, and professional photographer, Maria is it. She willingly hiked approximately 1/4 of a mile to a waterfall in a state park where we wanted to have our wedding photos taken. I'm sure the lighting was not ideal due to the dappled sunlight and shade caused by the trees but the photos turned out great. We were so pleased with them and her, and how quickly we received the photos. We would certainly recommend her.

Sent on 08/15/2016

nikol · Married on 09/27/2014

Maria was a pleasure to work with! She had the sample pictures on her website ready to see in a week. Very professional to work with and reasonable too!! Will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 01/20/2016

marissa · Married on 04/26/2014

She did an amazing job. I had a lot of fun working with her and the pictures turned out great.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Marissa, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You and Jason's wedding will always be a special one.

Sara · Married on 08/24/2013

I would highly recommend Memories by Maria!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

Maria was very flexible when it came to my photography for my wedding day. I needed to make adjustments many different times and she made it work! She was quick with getting my prints finished and also very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Ashley and Mike, you two are such a cute couple. I enjoyed the wedding planning with you and so glad that it all turned out beautiful. I hope to see you two in the future.