Memories by Maria Photography Reviews

49 | Hamilton Township, NJ

49 Reviews for Memories by Maria Photography

Amy Helmig · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Engagement photo session

My fiance and I got engaged in Ocean City, NJ and we were looking for a photographer to do a beach engagement session and we came across Maria. She was extremely responsive and helpful, suggesting everything from outfits to location (we ended up at Seacliff Beach- excellent suggestion by Maria as it was quiet during Labor Day weekend when we did our session- and the 14th Street Pier). Maria was very flexible as we ended up changing dates due to Covid-19, and even suggested back up dates in case it rained. She was one of the more affordable photographers in the area as well. We were thrilled with how our photos came out. Maria was extremely professional during our session and made it fun and relaxing. She knew exactly how to help us pose and how to position us for the best lighting. Maria had super creative ideas, such as one picture she took of my engagement ring on two seashells. She captured an excellent variety of shots during our session- posing us in the sand dunes, in the waves, under the pier, in the sunset, and in a lifeguard stand- which gave us many great options to choose from! She was enjoyable to talk to and we had a great time during our session. We could not have been happier with Maria and highly recommend! We will definitely be contacting her for future photography sessions!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Arykah Moore · Married on 10/10/2020

Maria helped make our wedding amazing!

Maria provided excellent, flexible photography, even with the limitations of COVID. Maria helped keep us organized and went above and beyond to make our wedding photos special.

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Katie

Katie Marsh · Married on 07/28/2020

Maria is amazing!

I planned my wedding in 4 weeks so I didn’t give Maria much notice when I inquired about her capturing my wedding day. But she was great! We got tons of great shots and our gallery was available super quick! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie! Your wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed capturing the day for you. May you have many, many happy healthy years together.

Kristen Kolbasowski · Married on 07/20/2020

Awesome Experience

Maria was an excellent photographer. She was knowledgeable and professional! She was sweet and caring! Highly recommend using her as your photographer.

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Gianna

Gianna Duda · Married on 03/28/2020

On a scale of 1-10 she’s a 1,000!

I can not say enough good things about Maria. Her price is unbelievable for the amount of work, time, and quality of photos. She is very easy to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure you get every photo you could want or need.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Ed Boharsik · Married on 02/14/2020

Wonderful and very professional

Wonderful and very professional I plan on using her for the reception I’m planning. for family and friends in September

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • W

William P Britton · Married on 10/27/2019

The best experience

I just gave Memories by Maria photography the highest rating on thumbtack which is where we first heard of her services. We hired Maria to be our wedding photographer and when we first reached out to her she told us that one of her goals if hired was to create an experience so wonderful that we would want to include her in all of our life events. I can honestly say that she delivered that experience in its entirety and we have both agreed that we want to hire her for all of our major life events that we would like photographed.
    Maria was profession at all times during the course of the year we worked with her leading up to our wedding. Just as important, she managed to make the entire experience fun for both my wife and I. I really appreciated that as planning for the wedding was bit stressful at times to say the least. It was nice to always be looking forward to the times we would meet with Maria
    For us Price was a big factor when choosing a photographer. Maria was the only out of the 6 photographers we initially contacted that worked with our budget and made us feel like we were more than a paycheck.
    The day of our wedding was a whirlwind with two large families coming together under one roof. It downpoured the entire day all the way up to our ceremony. Maria exhibiting an enormous amount of creativity and patience, capturing beautiful photos that used the poor weather conditions to our benefit. She was a big hit with our families too always being receptive to requests.
    Maria thank you for your commitment to capturing the magic of our big day. And we appreciate your efforts to get. Our photos to us in such a quick fashion. To anyone reading this review look no further you have found your photographer.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Erb · Married on 10/18/2019

Best Photographer EVER!

Matt and I met Maria in the early summer of 2018 when planning our wedding. At that time, we were looking for a photographer to do our engagement photos, as well as family photos on the beach in Ocean City, New Jersey. When we met Maria, we instantly hit it off! She brought some of her merchandise and sample works of art to show us the endless possibilities to capture our love for one another and our family. From day one, she was very accomodating and easy to work with, especially with our inquiry to split up our engagement photo shoots into two separate locations and days (Ocean City, New Jersey & Philadelphia, PA). Not to mention, her photography services are set an affordable rate to was within our budget!

We had perfect weather for our family and engagement photo shoots on the beach. She kept everything moving smoothly to ensure we had the perfect lighting and backdrop. Our engagement photos required a few outfit changes on my end, but Maria did not let that interrupt her flow throughout the photo shoot! We even got her to ride a bicycle on the boardwalk to travel to another location to change scenery. All of the family and beach engagement photos turned out amazing! Our photos became many Christmas cards for that year and are still be hung around our homes to reminisce on that special day!

Maria met us in October of 2018 at Race Street Pier in Philadelphia, PA to capture some additional engagement photos by the Delaware River. Matt and I originally met through mutual friends in Philadelphia back in 2014, so it was important to us to get some engagement photos in our old stomping grounds. Maria was able to coordinate this photo shoot on her travel back from another wedding in Pennsylvania, so it was a perfect spot for her to stretch her legs and get some fresh air from the long car ride. She found creative ways to utilize the waterfront promenade and the soaring bridge views to enhance our engagement photos. We loved introducing Maria to this spot, as I am sure she will revisit it to take more photos in the future!

Maria was efficient and excellent in her organization and communication leading up to our wedding day, as well as providing so many helpful suggestions throughout the photography planning. Leading up to the day, she assisted me to form a precise timeline to ensure all the details shots and getting ready moments were captured! Luckily, the bridal suites were located on the same floor and only a few doors apart, so it was easy for Maria to travel back and forth without an issue. She traveled with us to and from the venue and church to photograph all the special moments to our big day! The photos she edited and provided for our wedding exceeded our expectations and then some — they were nothing short of STUNNING. Our family and friends cannot stop complimenting us on how many beautiful photos we have to remember all the love that was shared at our wedding!

After all the celebration and party is over, Maria continued to check in to see how the married life was treating us! Her delivery of our gallery was expedient and flawless within 3 short weeks from the wedding day! About a week later, we received a ‘thank you’ care package from Maria containing a framed photo, personalized usb for our photo printing needs and a Christmas ornament! Maria really goes over and above your expectations for a photographer! If you are looking for a kind, caring and passionate photographer for your wedding, couple or family photo needs, Maria Keegan should be your first choice!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Magical Wedding Photography

First let me start by saying that Maria has photographed multiple events for my family. Her photos were so wonderful that we chose to hire her for our big day! Maria was so kind and professional from the start. She helped guide us through the wedding planning process. She also gave us incredible input when it came to coming up with ideas for our photos. When it came to our big day Maria was so understanding of our crunched timeline and even helped speed us along. She goes above and beyond to always get the best photo possible. I would recommend Maria ten times over again to anyone who asked.
    Maria, thank you for capturing our special day! 💕

Sent on 10/05/2019

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your day turned out beautiful and I enjoyed being part of your day. I hope to see you guys in the future as your story unfolds!

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly Recommended

Maria was amazing! She was very warm, easy to work with, and listened to all the questions and planning ideas I had about my d.i.y. wedding. Maria was organized and captured the most beautiful shots of my day! I love all the little details Maria managed to catch as well as capturing some gorgeous photos of the groom and I! I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful. You truly did an awesome job putting it all together in such a short timeframe. I loved being part of your day and hope to see you in the future as your story unfolds!

Blyss · Married on 08/09/2019

The best photographer ever!

Maria is AMAZING! She photographed my wedding on 8/9/19 and I couldn’t have picked a better photographer. She is so great to work with and is extremely responsive and organized. Maria’s artistic eye, attention to detail and ability to capture beautiful moments is truly incredible. Her work speaks for itself! She made this entire process easy and fun! I can’t say enough good things about my experience. I will definitely be using her again in the future. :)

Sent on 08/25/2019

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

This was such a beautiful wedding! Blyss and Tony were perfect to work with and I was honored to be part of their day!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie L · Married on 08/01/2019

Best photographer

Maria was amazing!!! I could not have picked a better person to capture our special day! She kept me sane while I was planning my wedding during the pandemic...she ensured me my day would be perfect and it was! She is very organized and had the timing planned perfectly for everything! She captured all of the special moments that we planned together and many more! Since we weren’t able to have a normal first dance I had asked Maria if she could arrange for my husband and I to still dance to our wedding song in the vineyards at the venue we had our dinner at and she played the song for us.

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Nichole

Nichole Lasecki Scalia · Married on 07/06/2019

The Sailor & The Mermaid

It was the most enchanting day and we never dreamt that the "feeling" of our wedding could be captured so perfectly. Every moment, every special touch, every surprise, every person....captured thru Maria's lens. When we were and when we weren't expecting it. Glances, hugs, tears, laughter, dresses, drinks, flowers, food. We will never forget ONE detail because we have this amazing wedding album that is our entire Memory....
    By Maria

Sent on 11/03/2019

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Nichole and Dino...I was so honored to capture your special day for you. I loved being part of your day and being able to tell your story with my photos. You two have a great love story!!
  • Carole

Carole Cavaliero · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you so much!!!

Maria was just wonderful. She had some great ideas for some great photos. She is the best!! Thanks Maria

Sent on 07/26/2019

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

I loved being part of your surprise wedding! I hope you both have lots of love, laughter, and happiness!!

Katharine Niezgoda · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

My fiancé and I are thrilled with our engagement photos!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

I loved the locations we chose! The Cape May winery and beach with the Lighthouse was perfect for you two. So happy I was able to capture those memories for you!
  • Yoselin

Yoselin · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing, professional, attentive!

We worked with Maria for our May wedding and she was wonderful! She made us feel super comfortable and was very professional. At our wedding she captured so many beautiful moments and we are so pleased with the way our pictures turned out! Maria is more then just a great photographer, she’s such a sweet person and it was a pleasure to work with her! My husband and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Vansant · Married on 05/10/2019

Photographer

Maria did our engagement photos and photographed our wedding. We were beyond pleased with both results! She is very personable and down to earth. She asked for our input or if there was anything special we wanted to do. She is very easy to work with & we will definitely be using her services again!! Thank you Maria for beautiful pictures that we can cherish for a lifetime!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sammi Jo Vanaman · Married on 03/29/2019

Our wedding photographer

Maria was an amazing photographer. We are so glad we chose her for our wedding! She’s personable, sweet, caring and great at her job. She was just as excited about everything as we were and she definitely made it a pleasant experience. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh...I just loved your wedding day. You had such a beautiful day!! Every thing went just like we planned including your first look which I am so glad you decided to do!!

Nicole Roccia · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Experience

Our experience was without a doubt the best we could have asked for. Maria was so flexible in meeting with us, and after having met her once we felt like we had always known her. We were so happy to have a photographer that listened to us and also did a great job in making us feel comfortable. She was a rockstar the day of the wedding as well. I had a timeline for pictures and she surpassed my expectations. We were on time for everything and she coordinated pictures with both sides of the family. In addition, a few days after the wedding, a close relative of mine suddenly passed away, and when I asked Maria for any early wedding pictures she had gotten of that relative, she had them to me the same day. These pictures meant the world to use and they all came out beautifully. I'd recommend Maria to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Nicole, you and Ant were such a pleasure to work with! I enjoyed getting to know you two and capturing your beautiful wedding day!

Anna · Married on 10/06/2018

Maria is a wonderful photographer! She is very kind, friendly and very professional. My son and daughter in law were married on October 6 and had a country wedding. The grounds were very muddy but that did not stop Maria from doing a fabulous job. She has unlimited patience!! The pictures posted on Facebook are beautiful and we are looking forward to seeing the rest of them! My son and daughter in law were very happy with Maria’s service and enjoyed working with her as well.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Anna, thanks for the kind words and being so easy to work with!! I enjoyed being part of your family for the day capturing your sons wedding day memories! It was all just beautiful.

Natasha Talbot · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Maria is the absolute best! I am so glad we were referred to her for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and we could not be happier with our choice. Our wedding got very muddy but that did not stop her from smiling and laughing with us. She captured everything i ever wanted and more in our photos and i can never thank her enough. ❤

Sent on 12/13/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Natosha! I enjoyed getting to know you and Kevin. Your wedding was beautiful and I was honored to capture those memories for you...mud and all!

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Maria did our engagement and wedding photography and I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing it! The photos are amazing! I loved working with her and her photography is stunning!! I saw one photo from my wedding and I’m in love! I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you Maria for being amazing and for the fabulous work you do! You made my wedding day so much easier because I knew I was in great hands! I would definitely get photos done again by Maria!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Kelly, you and Mike had a beautiful day and I enjoyed capturing your wedding day memories! You two are such a sweet couple which made it such a pleasure working with you.

Al · Married on 08/18/2018

Maria was efficient, friendly, made many positive recommendations, and was reasonably priced.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you Al. It was so nice meeting you and Rose. I enjoyed capturing your wedding day memories. You two had a beautiful day and may you have many happy years to come.

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired memories by maria for our July 2018 wedding. From the first time we met Maria she went out of her way to make sure we felt comfortable with her. She met with us on multiple occasions and drove out of her way to see the venue and the church before the wedding day. I felt extremely comfortable with the whole process and never had to worry about anything. It was the least stressful part of our wedding process. She did a beach engagement session with us and we were blown away by the moments she captured. Yesterday we received our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. She went above and beyond. We would 100% reccomend Memories by Maria to anyone and cant wait to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words. I loved getting to know you two and enjoyed capturing your wedding day memories.

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Maria was perfect to work with. From meeting her, to scheduling engagement photo sessions, to the wedding day, we were in contact with her the whole time and she captured our day beautifully. I cried looking at the photos! She’ll be my family’s photographer for years to come.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Memories by Maria Photography's reply:

So glad you chose Memories by Maria photography to capture your day. You and Matt are such a delight and you better keep in touch!! :)