Memories by Angela Reviews

5 | Amelia, OH

5 Reviews for Memories by Angela

Tammi · Married on 09/13/2008

Angela, was very professional when it came to take our wedding pictures. I have a very large family and she was very patient when it came to try and get all of them together. She came up with ideas for pictures that I would never dream of doing. I felt these pictures turn out to be more than I excepted. She did a wonderful job with the black and white, the color and other pictures that she did.
    I would recommend her to anyone needed a photographer.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Kathryn · Married on 12/22/2007

Not only did our photographer Angie take beautiful pictures, but she was there every step of the way. She went above and beyond in getting the perfect shots. She is extremely organized and had a set plan as to how she takes her pictures and she was more than willing to take suggestions on pictures my husband and I wanted. Her photoshopping and color enhancements are what also sold me, she is remarkable with what she can do. Her black and white photos with something in the picture popping out in color is gorgeous. Considering the price for photographers these days, her prices are very fair! It was a delight working with Angie, and I would recommend her highly to anyone wanting the best.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2007

Angela did anything that I asked her to do. She was very flexable and very professional. I could not have asked for more beautiful photographs of my wedding. It was such a beautiful day and she was able to capture every aspect of the chapel, the guests, the wedding party and of us. I appreciated her promptness and professionalism.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2006

Angela was extremely proffessional, and took wonderful photos! The pictures she took are priceless, and absolutely beautiful. I am so glad we went with her. She took photos of my daughter and they are just breathtaking! We have them blown up all over the house. We would recommend Angela to any one in the market for an excellent photographer at a great price. Thanks again for the wonderful photos!

Sent on 09/04/2008

Ericka · Married on 04/07/2012

Angela did a great job at photographing my kids. She was very flexable with out schedule and my kids loved her and her idea's of posing. I will continue to use her to take future pictures. Great spirit also which helps when dealing with kids, teenagers, or babies.

Sent on 06/15/2012