Memorable Reflections Reviews

Memorable Reflections 7
  • Breana

Breana Thomas · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Highly highly recommend Memorable Reflections

Telly is awesome. He gives you the opportunity to do your own thing. But he also will get the shot that he sees which always come out AMAZING! Cannot wait for the wedding day.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Memorable Reflections 8
    Memorable Reflections 9

Paul Mahaffey Ii · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Did an amazing job!

Telly is really amazing and allows you to just be you! He captures the moment instead of staging it all. I would recommend him to anyone at anytime. Thank you for making this process even better!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing work!!!

Telly hands down amazing!!! My fiancé and I were both novice when it came to picture taking but let me tell you Telly made it simple, easy, and enjoyable. The day was memorable for sure

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Memorable Reflections 10
    Memorable Reflections 11
    Memorable Reflections 12
    Memorable Reflections 13
  • Kim

Kim Dixon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Engagement Session

What can I say about this AMAZING Company and Photographer!!! He went above and beyond the call of duty!! Our shoot got started a little late because of my makeup running over. However, Telly was very patient and professional. In spite of, he took his time and paid attention to the smallest details to make sure everything was just right! We could tell he’s in love with his craft and it definitely showed through in our shots. We are grateful that Telly captured our love for each other...... memories that will last a life time!!! SN: he has a great sense of humor!!! He along with my fiancé kept everyone laughing!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Memorable Reflections 14
    Memorable Reflections 15
    Memorable Reflections 16
    Memorable Reflections 17
    Memorable Reflections 18

Keisha and Walter · Married on 07/20/2019

Nothing short of amazing!!

Telly is awesome!! If me or my fiancé had questions he was available either via text or just a phone call away. Telly rescheduled our engagement photo session due to our crazy work schedule without an issue and he’s such a pleasure to speak with him, very humble person. Highly recommended

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kode · Married on 07/18/2019

The best ever!!!!!!

Where do I start about this amazing photographer! Our experience with Mr. Brown was amazing not only did our engagement photos turn out beautiful, but we really had a great time taking them. Mr.Brown was very professional, responsive, and pleasant. Every dime that we spent was WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!! He picked a wonderful location and definitely has an eye for photography. He has for sure gained a customer and I would recommend anybody to use him.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Memorable Reflections 19
    Memorable Reflections 20
    Memorable Reflections 21
    Memorable Reflections 22
  • Angela

Angela Belchee · Married on 07/06/2019

25th anniversary vow renewal

I have had the pleasure of Memorable Reflections more than once. I have to say each time was amazing. Telly is very creative, not only at capturing the most beautiful shots but at telling the story behind each shot. I love the way he connects with his clients. He and his team are so professional. They arrived at the venue locked and loaded, ...with camera in hand. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Memorable Reflections 34
    Memorable Reflections 35
    Memorable Reflections 36

Tara · Married on 07/05/2019

More than what I asked for....truly amazing!

Telly was absolutely amazing!! Words can’t describe how impressed I am with his professionalism, timeliness, patience, and ability to capture those “in the moment photos.” Price is extremely reasonable. Our package came with 2 photographers. The quality of his work is impeccable!! Looking forward to working with him on some future projects.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lauran

Lauran Reed · Married on 06/28/2019

Indescribable Perfection!

Telly had a hard job because I’d seen the photos he did for my sister’s wedding (which were breathtaking) so I definitely expected more of the same. Not only was I not disappointed, I was blown away. He made me look and feel as if I were a queen and just enjoyed the whole regality that came with it. He is PHENOMENAL at what he does. He and Josselyn are truly gifted!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Memorable Reflections 37
    Memorable Reflections 38
    Memorable Reflections 39
    Memorable Reflections 40
    Memorable Reflections 41

Ashton · Married on 06/26/2019

Telly was absolutely amazing!!!! His work and attention to detail was over the top!! He made my EPIC vision a reality, and I am forever grateful! A job well done to my photographer!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Memorable Reflections 47
  • Devon

Devon Edwards · Married on 06/26/2019

Authentic Pictures!

Telly is the absolute best photographer! He captures each moment perfectly! His professionalism is a cut above the rest. Telly continues to amaze me with his work! He photographed our engagement and now our wedding and his work has never been flawed. Each picture is authentic!!! I would recommend Telly to capture any of your special moments in life.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Memorable Reflections 48
    Memorable Reflections 49
    Memorable Reflections 50
    Memorable Reflections 51
    Memorable Reflections 52
    Memorable Reflections 53

Jeremy Cross · Married on 06/12/2019

Telly is the best photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. He was personable, professional, punctual, and perfect.

Telly was hands down the best part of our wedding and well worth every penny spent.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Memorable Reflections 54
    Memorable Reflections 55
    Memorable Reflections 56
    Memorable Reflections 57
    Memorable Reflections 58

Alyese · Married on 06/08/2019

Best. Day. EVER!

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Telly Brown on the day of our wedding. As we were reflecting on the day and the whirlwind of events, one thing that we both unanimously agreed on was that Telly was the absolute best part of our day. There is no doubt in my mind that Telly Brown is truly a man walking in his calling. He was professional, fun, creative, daring, thoughtful, sentimental, paid careful attention to detail, encouraging, and truly everything you could ever want in a photographer. He has a gift of making you feel comfortable and like you’ve been having professional pictures taken of you all your life. He was simply amazing and it was such an honor and a privilege to have him share that very special day with us.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Memorable Reflections 63
    Memorable Reflections 64
    Memorable Reflections 65

Jasmine · Married on 11/23/2018

Telly has been awesome from day one! Our engagement shoot and photos were amazing! He is very flexible, great service, quick turn around, i cannot wait till the big day!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Memorable Reflections 66

Janelle · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply amazing!

Telly Brown of Memorable Reflections was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end! He was so professional, he made me feel so comfortable, he kept me informed, he was so easy to work with, and captured some of THE most amazing photo's. Not only did I enjoy him and the work that he did, but my friends and family enjoyed him as well. I would DEFINITELY recommend Telly to any and everybody!! He really knows what he is doing. I am honored that he was available to capture my wedding day!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Memorable Reflections 67

Marquis Mathis · Married on 11/03/2018

Extraordinary

My experience was extraordinary it was everything that I was looking for I was very impressed with everything I would recommend everyone who has plans for anything concerning photography to Telly Brown he’s absolutely great with his craft!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Towonsa

Towonsa Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

Pope Me Please

My experience with Telly was AMAZING. His attention to detail was everything to me. He was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him if you're ever in need of a photographer for your next event

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Dana

Dana Cooper · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute perfection!

Professional, on time, thoughtful in photo selection and style. I got married 2 weeks ago and the bridal party is still calling to tell me how much they loved Telly. We have received our sneak peek so far and I just cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures because the teaser was phenomenal!!!!! Book him! Book him! Book him!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Memorable Reflections 68
    Memorable Reflections 69
    Memorable Reflections 70

Sherry · Married on 10/13/2018

Most photographers have talent. Telly Brown has the gift of photography. His passion and professionalism creates exceptional photos. I have never had a better experience with a photographer in my life. Telly was able to create wedding photos that left me and my family astounded. Nothing compares to his level of creativity when he is at work with that camera. I will never hire anyone else for my photos!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jimira · Married on 09/22/2018

Telly & his assistant were A+ Photographers. Professional, helpful & Magnificent work. Telly was blessed to bless William & Rickia as their ordained pastor!! Highly Recommend Telly services. Gracious Thank You, Regards,
    The Matron of Honor, Jimira Lindo

Memorable Reflections 76
    Memorable Reflections 77
  • Tasondra

Tasondra · Married on 09/14/2018

I met Telly at my cousin's wedding and before I was even engaged, I knew that I wanted to book him for my wedding, without even seeing his work. Telly's professionalism is what sold me and I knew then, that his work would be just as amazing!!! When I did get engaged a month later, I immediately contacted Telly before I even booked a venue or had a date set in stone! I just knew he had to be my photographer! We loved working with Telly during our engagement photo shoot! We received sneak peaks immediately and our photos not too soon after our shoot! He is absolutely the best!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding planner recommended Memorable Reflections & we could not have asked for a better photographer. Telly is professional, creative, talented and so easy to work with. We love our engagement pictures & we can't wait to work with Telly again for our wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Our Photographer For Life

This is the second time we've "shot" with Telly but it won't be the last. Our wedding day went by so fast but we’ll always have the beautiful memories captured by Telly.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Krisa · Married on 06/29/2018

Memorable Reflections and Telly Brown are amazing! The way he captured our special moments...I was truly lost for words. I highly recommend him! Not only was he super professional, he made myself and the groom feel like we had known him forever. Remarkable Work!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Memorable Reflections 78
    Memorable Reflections 79
    Memorable Reflections 80

Christy · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Telly Brown was selected by my husband’s frat brother/photographer because he was a groomsman and could not take the photos himself. That was the best decision he could have made. Mr. Telly Brown was awesome, flexible and even almost a hour early to my suite to take prewedding photos. He dealt with the chaos of my bridesmaids and I very well. He gave us direction and made us laugh through the whole shoot. His energy level was amazing. His creativity made me smile so big because I’m not a model and he had me looking ‘stunning’ (from the words of my facebook friends). He captured moments I don’t even remember. His camera does magic! I can tell he loves what he does. You are crazy if you don’t choose Mr. Telly Brown! Memorable Reflections! Thank you for your 5 star service!

Sent on 06/12/2018