Memorable Reflections Reviews

Memorable Reflections 7
  • Breana

Breana Thomas · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Highly highly recommend Memorable Reflections

Telly is awesome. He gives you the opportunity to do your own thing. But he also will get the shot that he sees which always come out AMAZING! Cannot wait for the wedding day.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Memorable Reflections 8
    Memorable Reflections 9

Paul Mahaffey Ii · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Did an amazing job!

Telly is really amazing and allows you to just be you! He captures the moment instead of staging it all. I would recommend him to anyone at anytime. Thank you for making this process even better!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing work!!!

Telly hands down amazing!!! My fiancé and I were both novice when it came to picture taking but let me tell you Telly made it simple, easy, and enjoyable. The day was memorable for sure

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Memorable Reflections 10
    Memorable Reflections 11
    Memorable Reflections 12
    Memorable Reflections 13
  • Kim

Kim Dixon · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Engagement Session

What can I say about this AMAZING Company and Photographer!!! He went above and beyond the call of duty!! Our shoot got started a little late because of my makeup running over. However, Telly was very patient and professional. In spite of, he took his time and paid attention to the smallest details to make sure everything was just right! We could tell he’s in love with his craft and it definitely showed through in our shots. We are grateful that Telly captured our love for each other...... memories that will last a life time!!! SN: he has a great sense of humor!!! He along with my fiancé kept everyone laughing!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Memorable Reflections 14
    Memorable Reflections 15
    Memorable Reflections 16
    Memorable Reflections 17
    Memorable Reflections 18

Kode · Getting married on 07/18/2019

The best ever!!!!!!

Where do I start about this amazing photographer! Our experience with Mr. Brown was amazing not only did our engagement photos turn out beautiful, but we really had a great time taking them. Mr.Brown was very professional, responsive, and pleasant. Every dime that we spent was WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!! He picked a wonderful location and definitely has an eye for photography. He has for sure gained a customer and I would recommend anybody to use him.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Memorable Reflections 19
    Memorable Reflections 20
    Memorable Reflections 21
    Memorable Reflections 22

Ashton · Getting married on 06/26/2019

Telly was absolutely amazing!!!! His work and attention to detail was over the top!! He made my EPIC vision a reality, and I am forever grateful! A job well done to my photographer!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Memorable Reflections 23
    Memorable Reflections 24
    Memorable Reflections 25
    Memorable Reflections 26
    Memorable Reflections 27
    Memorable Reflections 28

Jasmine · Married on 11/23/2018

Telly has been awesome from day one! Our engagement shoot and photos were amazing! He is very flexible, great service, quick turn around, i cannot wait till the big day!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Memorable Reflections 29

Janelle · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply amazing!

Telly Brown of Memorable Reflections was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end! He was so professional, he made me feel so comfortable, he kept me informed, he was so easy to work with, and captured some of THE most amazing photo's. Not only did I enjoy him and the work that he did, but my friends and family enjoyed him as well. I would DEFINITELY recommend Telly to any and everybody!! He really knows what he is doing. I am honored that he was available to capture my wedding day!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Memorable Reflections 30

Marquis Mathis · Married on 11/03/2018

Extraordinary

My experience was extraordinary it was everything that I was looking for I was very impressed with everything I would recommend everyone who has plans for anything concerning photography to Telly Brown he’s absolutely great with his craft!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Towonsa

Towonsa Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

Pope Me Please

My experience with Telly was AMAZING. His attention to detail was everything to me. He was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him if you're ever in need of a photographer for your next event

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Dana

Dana Cooper · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute perfection!

Professional, on time, thoughtful in photo selection and style. I got married 2 weeks ago and the bridal party is still calling to tell me how much they loved Telly. We have received our sneak peek so far and I just cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures because the teaser was phenomenal!!!!! Book him! Book him! Book him!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Memorable Reflections 31
    Memorable Reflections 32
    Memorable Reflections 33

Sherry · Married on 10/13/2018

Most photographers have talent. Telly Brown has the gift of photography. His passion and professionalism creates exceptional photos. I have never had a better experience with a photographer in my life. Telly was able to create wedding photos that left me and my family astounded. Nothing compares to his level of creativity when he is at work with that camera. I will never hire anyone else for my photos!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jimira · Married on 09/22/2018

Telly & his assistant were A+ Photographers. Professional, helpful & Magnificent work. Telly was blessed to bless William & Rickia as their ordained pastor!! Highly Recommend Telly services. Gracious Thank You, Regards,
    The Matron of Honor, Jimira Lindo

Memorable Reflections 38
    Memorable Reflections 39
    Memorable Reflections 40

Tasondra · Married on 09/14/2018

I met Telly at my cousin's wedding and before I was even engaged, I knew that I wanted to book him for my wedding, without even seeing his work. Telly's professionalism is what sold me and I knew then, that his work would be just as amazing!!! When I did get engaged a month later, I immediately contacted Telly before I even booked a venue or had a date set in stone! I just knew he had to be my photographer! We loved working with Telly during our engagement photo shoot! We received sneak peaks immediately and our photos not too soon after our shoot! He is absolutely the best!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding planner recommended Memorable Reflections & we could not have asked for a better photographer. Telly is professional, creative, talented and so easy to work with. We love our engagement pictures & we can't wait to work with Telly again for our wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Our Photographer For Life

This is the second time we've "shot" with Telly but it won't be the last. Our wedding day went by so fast but we’ll always have the beautiful memories captured by Telly.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Krisa · Married on 06/29/2018

Memorable Reflections and Telly Brown are amazing! The way he captured our special moments...I was truly lost for words. I highly recommend him! Not only was he super professional, he made myself and the groom feel like we had known him forever. Remarkable Work!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Memorable Reflections 41
    Memorable Reflections 42
    Memorable Reflections 43

Christy · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Telly Brown was selected by my husband’s frat brother/photographer because he was a groomsman and could not take the photos himself. That was the best decision he could have made. Mr. Telly Brown was awesome, flexible and even almost a hour early to my suite to take prewedding photos. He dealt with the chaos of my bridesmaids and I very well. He gave us direction and made us laugh through the whole shoot. His energy level was amazing. His creativity made me smile so big because I’m not a model and he had me looking ‘stunning’ (from the words of my facebook friends). He captured moments I don’t even remember. His camera does magic! I can tell he loves what he does. You are crazy if you don’t choose Mr. Telly Brown! Memorable Reflections! Thank you for your 5 star service!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jameka · Married on 05/27/2018

Telly was MOST professional and just a joy to have around on our special day! His attention to detail and his artistic eye were what made my photos stand apart from any other photographer. In fact, he’s more of a photojournalist than a photographer. His pictures tell a story. He is now our family photographer for all our special occasions!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Memorable Reflections 44
    Memorable Reflections 45
    Memorable Reflections 46
    Memorable Reflections 47
    Memorable Reflections 48

Paris · Married on 05/19/2018

Telly is always great to work with for any event. He covers all the details and have a great eye for capturing your special day. He is my preferred photographer and has never disappointed me! I have a photographer for life!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jameka · Married on 05/19/2018

Telly is absolutely amazing and undoubtedly has a passion for photography! He captured my wedding day beautifully.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tynisha · Married on 04/21/2018

Memorable Reflections made beautiful memories for my husband and I. Telly is great photographer. It felt like he was family. Full of laughs and smiles.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Memorable Reflections 49

LaVerne · Married on 04/21/2018

When my niece told me that she selected Memorable Reflections as her wedding photographer, I immediately went to the website to see examples of his work. I was EXTREMELY PLEASED to see the quality and clarity of the photos and the types of shots that were taken. I told my niece that based on what I saw, I felt that she made the correct choice. During the wedding ceremony, I could tell that Telly Brown was very professional and that he was getting some great shots all while enjoying every moment of his work. When I personally met Telly at the reception, he was so kind and personable.
    To my surprise, the very next day after the wedding, he posted a “Sneak Peek” album of my niece’s wedding. I have NEVER known any photographer to post such GREAT PHOTOS that fast. The photos were PHENOMENAL!!!! But even better than the photos were the captions he wrote describing each photo to that point that if someone saw the photos and read the captions, it was almost as if they could have actually been at the wedding. I highly recommend Telly Brown to anyone who wants a professional, top-quality photographer.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Kharizma · Married on 12/23/2017

During my process of choosing a photographer for my wedding price was very very important to me. I wanted to have something on the cheaper side but I did not want to compromise quality. I am no I know means comfortable in front of the camera and neither is my husband. When we met Mr. Telly Brown, my husband and I instantly fell in love with not only his work but his personality. He made us very comfortable and it felt like I've known him for years. He communicated with us and work with us with the pricing throughout the entire process and it was very much appreciated. When it came time for the wedding he was punctual and he was very considerate even with some Miss happens with scheduling and us being late he never made us feel pressure about the time even though I was running late for my wedding day. Everyone at the ceremony and at the reception commented on how involved and awesome he was with the wedding they said that he Blended in very well and that he was just a fun person to be around. He definitely was very attentive to making sure that even the pictures that other people took of me came out well by shining a little extra lighting on me when people are taking photos of me. And now that I have my pictures back they are absolutely amazing and it was worth every penny that I spent on the photos. I do not regret my decision and if there was another event that took place I would definitely use him again he is very well worth everything.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Acacia · Married on 11/05/2017

Telly is amazing!!!!!! My husband and I own a small photography business so when it was time to pick a wedding photographer the job wasn't easy! Upon meeting Telly and seeing some of his work we knew we'd found the perfect man for the job! Not only did we enjoy our engagement pictures but we enjoyed our wedding photos as well! The location, angle and details of the shots are phenomenal! If you're looking for a great photographer for your wedding who will not only get the job done but make you feel extremely comfortable, Telly is your man!

Sent on 11/12/2017