Memorable Reflections Reviews

Memorable Reflections 5
Memorable Reflections 6
Memorable Reflections 7

Ashton · Getting married on 06/26/2019

Telly was absolutely amazing!!!! His work and attention to detail was over the top!! He made my EPIC vision a reality, and I am forever grateful! A job well done to my photographer!!!

Memorable Reflections 8
    Memorable Reflections 9
    Memorable Reflections 10
    Memorable Reflections 11
    Memorable Reflections 12
    Memorable Reflections 13

Jasmine · Married on 11/23/2018

Telly has been awesome from day one! Our engagement shoot and photos were amazing! He is very flexible, great service, quick turn around, i cannot wait till the big day!!!

Memorable Reflections 14

Marquis Mathis · Married on 11/03/2018

Extraordinary

My experience was extraordinary it was everything that I was looking for I was very impressed with everything I would recommend everyone who has plans for anything concerning photography to Telly Brown he’s absolutely great with his craft!

• Towonsa

Towonsa Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

Pope Me Please

My experience with Telly was AMAZING. His attention to detail was everything to me. He was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him if you're ever in need of a photographer for your next event

• Dana

Dana Cooper · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute perfection!

Professional, on time, thoughtful in photo selection and style. I got married 2 weeks ago and the bridal party is still calling to tell me how much they loved Telly. We have received our sneak peek so far and I just cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures because the teaser was phenomenal!!!!! Book him! Book him! Book him!

Memorable Reflections 15
    Memorable Reflections 16
    Memorable Reflections 17

Sherry · Married on 10/13/2018

Most photographers have talent. Telly Brown has the gift of photography. His passion and professionalism creates exceptional photos. I have never had a better experience with a photographer in my life. Telly was able to create wedding photos that left me and my family astounded. Nothing compares to his level of creativity when he is at work with that camera. I will never hire anyone else for my photos!!

Jimira · Married on 09/22/2018

Telly & his assistant were A+ Photographers. Professional, helpful & Magnificent work. Telly was blessed to bless William & Rickia as their ordained pastor!! Highly Recommend Telly services. Gracious Thank You, Regards,
    The Matron of Honor, Jimira Lindo

Memorable Reflections 22
    Memorable Reflections 23
    Memorable Reflections 24

Tasondra · Married on 09/14/2018

I met Telly at my cousin's wedding and before I was even engaged, I knew that I wanted to book him for my wedding, without even seeing his work. Telly's professionalism is what sold me and I knew then, that his work would be just as amazing!!! When I did get engaged a month later, I immediately contacted Telly before I even booked a venue or had a date set in stone! I just knew he had to be my photographer! We loved working with Telly during our engagement photo shoot! We received sneak peaks immediately and our photos not too soon after our shoot! He is absolutely the best!!! Highly recommended!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding planner recommended Memorable Reflections & we could not have asked for a better photographer. Telly is professional, creative, talented and so easy to work with. We love our engagement pictures & we can't wait to work with Telly again for our wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Our Photographer For Life

This is the second time we've "shot" with Telly but it won't be the last. Our wedding day went by so fast but we’ll always have the beautiful memories captured by Telly.

Krisa · Married on 06/29/2018

Memorable Reflections and Telly Brown are amazing! The way he captured our special moments...I was truly lost for words. I highly recommend him! Not only was he super professional, he made myself and the groom feel like we had known him forever. Remarkable Work!

Memorable Reflections 25
    Memorable Reflections 26
    Memorable Reflections 27

Christy · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Telly Brown was selected by my husband’s frat brother/photographer because he was a groomsman and could not take the photos himself. That was the best decision he could have made. Mr. Telly Brown was awesome, flexible and even almost a hour early to my suite to take prewedding photos. He dealt with the chaos of my bridesmaids and I very well. He gave us direction and made us laugh through the whole shoot. His energy level was amazing. His creativity made me smile so big because I’m not a model and he had me looking ‘stunning’ (from the words of my facebook friends). He captured moments I don’t even remember. His camera does magic! I can tell he loves what he does. You are crazy if you don’t choose Mr. Telly Brown! Memorable Reflections! Thank you for your 5 star service!

Jameka · Married on 05/27/2018

Telly was MOST professional and just a joy to have around on our special day! His attention to detail and his artistic eye were what made my photos stand apart from any other photographer. In fact, he’s more of a photojournalist than a photographer. His pictures tell a story. He is now our family photographer for all our special occasions!

Memorable Reflections 28
    Memorable Reflections 29
    Memorable Reflections 30
    Memorable Reflections 31
    Memorable Reflections 32

Paris · Married on 05/19/2018

Telly is always great to work with for any event. He covers all the details and have a great eye for capturing your special day. He is my preferred photographer and has never disappointed me! I have a photographer for life!

Jameka · Married on 05/19/2018

Telly is absolutely amazing and undoubtedly has a passion for photography! He captured my wedding day beautifully.

Tynisha · Married on 04/21/2018

Memorable Reflections made beautiful memories for my husband and I. Telly is great photographer. It felt like he was family. Full of laughs and smiles.

Memorable Reflections 33

LaVerne · Married on 04/21/2018

When my niece told me that she selected Memorable Reflections as her wedding photographer, I immediately went to the website to see examples of his work. I was EXTREMELY PLEASED to see the quality and clarity of the photos and the types of shots that were taken. I told my niece that based on what I saw, I felt that she made the correct choice. During the wedding ceremony, I could tell that Telly Brown was very professional and that he was getting some great shots all while enjoying every moment of his work. When I personally met Telly at the reception, he was so kind and personable.
    To my surprise, the very next day after the wedding, he posted a “Sneak Peek” album of my niece’s wedding. I have NEVER known any photographer to post such GREAT PHOTOS that fast. The photos were PHENOMENAL!!!! But even better than the photos were the captions he wrote describing each photo to that point that if someone saw the photos and read the captions, it was almost as if they could have actually been at the wedding. I highly recommend Telly Brown to anyone who wants a professional, top-quality photographer.

Kharizma · Married on 12/23/2017

During my process of choosing a photographer for my wedding price was very very important to me. I wanted to have something on the cheaper side but I did not want to compromise quality. I am no I know means comfortable in front of the camera and neither is my husband. When we met Mr. Telly Brown, my husband and I instantly fell in love with not only his work but his personality. He made us very comfortable and it felt like I've known him for years. He communicated with us and work with us with the pricing throughout the entire process and it was very much appreciated. When it came time for the wedding he was punctual and he was very considerate even with some Miss happens with scheduling and us being late he never made us feel pressure about the time even though I was running late for my wedding day. Everyone at the ceremony and at the reception commented on how involved and awesome he was with the wedding they said that he Blended in very well and that he was just a fun person to be around. He definitely was very attentive to making sure that even the pictures that other people took of me came out well by shining a little extra lighting on me when people are taking photos of me. And now that I have my pictures back they are absolutely amazing and it was worth every penny that I spent on the photos. I do not regret my decision and if there was another event that took place I would definitely use him again he is very well worth everything.

Acacia · Married on 11/05/2017

Telly is amazing!!!!!! My husband and I own a small photography business so when it was time to pick a wedding photographer the job wasn't easy! Upon meeting Telly and seeing some of his work we knew we'd found the perfect man for the job! Not only did we enjoy our engagement pictures but we enjoyed our wedding photos as well! The location, angle and details of the shots are phenomenal! If you're looking for a great photographer for your wedding who will not only get the job done but make you feel extremely comfortable, Telly is your man!

Memorable Reflections 34
    Memorable Reflections 35
    Memorable Reflections 36
    Memorable Reflections 37
    Memorable Reflections 38
    Memorable Reflections 39

Arielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Telly Telly Telly!! Was absolutely amazing! His photography was my favorite part of the wedding! I couldn’t have asked for more. Flexible is more than what Telly was during our wedding he just rolled with it and kept me in good spirits! Thank you Telly so much for making our day unique and beyond spectacular!!

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2017

This was the BEST part of the wedding. Telly is top notch and I would use him over and over again.

Tiffani · Married on 10/07/2017

The best photographer hands down! My wedding day will be remembered forever. I loved everything about Memorable reflections!

Marla · Married on 10/06/2017

So the wedding was only 3 days ago and the sneak peeks that Telly has posted have been breath taking. I knew from the engagement pictures that we were in good hands. Telly's work is amazing. All my other vendors loved working with him. Don't think twice about a photographer, just hire Telly and you will be happy. We are family for life.❤️

Ronisha · Married on 10/01/2017

Telly Brown made our first experience as an engaged couple absolutely amazing! We took pictures and various location & his energy during the session was contagious! I hated he wasn't available for our wedding day photo but he immediately recommend another company to help us!!!! I would recommend Telly to anyone and I plan to use him for other events that I do! Telly you're awesome!

Nikki · Married on 09/03/2017

This is the most professional photography team ever! The quality of their work is surpassed by none, and it doesn't hurt that they are great to talk to and pull the very best out of you in photos. I can't wait for our next opportunity to take photos with the Memorable Reflections team!